๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... More

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Assist

5.3K 218 161
By jikookeverafter

┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ┆ ♡
┊ ┊ ┆ ┆ ✮°。
┊ ┊ ┆ ✧・゚
┊ ┊ °。
┊ ┊ ✧
┊ ✮°。
✬・゚

(an: sorry I'm not good with consistent update times. Enjoy loves)

Third POV

"So how am I supposed to figure out what exactly happened?" Jungkook asked his assistant because he didn't even know where to start. "We are talking about the Jimin thing right?" She asked. "Correct." The raven responded. "You could look at the security cameras." She suggested calmly as if it was the most obvious solution. Which it was. "Oh my god I'm so dumb! Of course." He gasped loudly and swiftly ran to phone on his desk.

He quickly dialed a number and waited for an answer. "Mr. Jeon?." The man asked in a nervous voice. "Yes this is him. I need a favor." He muttered in his CEO voice. "What can I do for you sir?" The man asked politely. "I need the security cam footage from outside of the fair two days ago." Jungkook replied.

"Done. Anything else?" The man asked and got no for an answer. "Aright sir. I emailed it to you." The man said. "Thank you Soo-bin." Jungkook stated before hanging up the phone and placing it back in its designated spot. "You my friend are a genius." Jungkook complimented his assistant Jisoo.

"Or you're just a dumbass." She sarcastically remarked making them both laugh hysterically. They went back to working for about another ten minutes until Jisoo started another conversation. "So has Jin tried to apologize yet?" She asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm just so done with him right now. We used to be really close and he taught me a lot but now he's a completely different person. I don't like it and I don't wanna be around him. I just wanna get Jimin back and move on." He sighed tiredly.

"Hey you will. Don't stress okay?" She said softly trying to make Jungkook less tense. "You're right I need to chill out." He deeply sighed again and rubbed his own shoulders. "I mean Jimin is 19 right?" She asked curiously. "Yeah. Why?" The older asked curiously. "Well he isn't forced to stay there. Jin can't physically keep him there. So once you find the guys that did this you can just tell him to come home right?" Jungkook shook his head.

"It's not that easy. I didn't tell you everything I guess. Jimins parents passed away a while ago and he's only had Jin as family for the past few years. Jin has made it pretty clear that if Jimin comes back to me he'll like drop him or something. Which makes absolutely no sense." The raven huffed.

"I see where you both are coming from to be honest, but Jin isn't being fair. If he thinks Jimin will only be hurt by being with you he has to let him figure that out on his own." She said. "That's what I think too. Even Jins boyfriend Namjoon says so. Jin's just so stubborn. He really doesn't want us together." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Relax. If Jimin is still with you after the stupid shit you've pulled he wouldn't leave over this. You are going to get him back. For now focus on the reason this happened in the first place." She explained.

"And that is?" He questioned and she facepalmed herself. "How'd you become a CEO? You're really not the brightest." She did and he still gave her a confused look. "Jungkook the men that beat him up." She deadpanned and he gasped.

"Oh! Yeah let me look at that footage." He laughed. The man sat at his desk and turned on his computer. He clicked on the email and watched the footage closely. "Look that's them!" He yelled while pointing at the men Jimin described. "Zoom in on the faces." She told him and he did. "Hmm.. they look really familiar." Jungkook said while watching them.

"Where would you know them from?" Jisoo asked. "I don't know." He said and thought harder. "I'll see if Yeonjun can run it though the facial recognition system." She said and emailed the video to herself. "Thank you so much Jisoo you're an actual life saver." Jungkook rubbed his temples and collected his thoughts. "Ding!" A loud sound came from his phone. "Oh Jimins calling me hold on." Jungkook said and answered the call.

Baby🥺💕 is calling.....

Jm
Jk

Daddy...

Baby what's wrong?

Nothing miss you

You're so cute Min. I'm working on getting your bad guys right now.

Daddy can come home now?

You don't like it at Jins?

No miss daddy so much. I wanna come home. Please.

Why? What's happening?

Jin and Joonie no stop fighting. I'm sad daddy. Please Minnie come home now.

Why are they fighting sweetie?

Over me. Minnie made them fight.

No baby it's not your fault.

Please daddy home.

Baby even if I so badly want to what about Jin? Aren't you worried he'll be mad?

Yes. But miss you and don't wanna be here. I don't like here.

Can you wait until I put your bad guys away?

How long daddy?

Give me two days tops sweetheart.

Two! So far away!

Baby please I just want you safe..

Okay. Please hurry.

You're okay right? They didn't hurt you or yell at you?

No Jinnie won't talk. Joonie help Minnie.

Okay good. I promise two days baby okay?

M'kay daddy. Love you moon and back.

I love you more baby.

Bye bye

Bye sweetie.

____________________________________

Third POV

Jimin ended the call and sighed. "I miss my daddy." He started to cry. "Why always cry?" He couldn't understand why he was so sensitive all the time. He just can't help it. Maybe he couldn't be with Jungkook right now but Jin said nothing about other people. He took his phone back out and text Hoesok.

They decided to hang out for the night at Jins place. Jimin was excited he had something to take his mind off of missing Jungkook. He cleaned up the house a little to make it presentable for his guest. Jin and Namjoon were at work and wouldn't be home for a while so he had plenty of time.

While cleaning he definitely slipped out of little space. He sat and waited on the couch for his friend to arrive. A knock on the door caught his attention. He jumped up and looked through the peep hole to see a bright eyed boy staring at the door with a wide smile.

"Hey Hobi!" He exclaimed as he opened the door. "Jimin! So good to see you." He hugged the smaller. "You too." Jimin awkwardly chuckled. "I haven't seen you around campus lately so I was surprised when you texted me." Hobi said. "Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't avoiding you. Just a little busy I guess." Jimin sighed deeply, thinking back to his current situation.

"What happened? You have bruises." Hoseok pointed out. "Oh these." Jimin said softly while trying to cover them with his hands. "Just a little accident while practicing." He gave a small smile hoping Hobi would drop it. "You know if you're no okay you can tell me." Hobi said and Jimin shook his head frantically.

"No. No. Nothing like that. It's just from practice really." Jimin tried again. "I know you're lying but if you don't want to tell me that's okay. But if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here." Hobi said receiving a nod from the younger.

"Anyways. Can we play?" Hoesok asked while pointing at the PlayStation. "Yeah! Let's play cod. That's my favorite." Jimin beamed. "Me too!" The older exclaimed and they both grabbed a controller.

-

"Hey do me a favor babe." Jisoo said to her boyfriend Yeonjun. "What's up?" He asked. "Can you run this through facial recognition for me?" She asked and showed him her phone. "Oh sure. What's this for?" He asked while typing on his computer. "My boss." She said gently. "Jungkook again. Baby you do so much for him." He whined.

"This is serious Jun. It's for his boyfriend that was attacked." She said and emphasized the word boyfriend. "Oh okay. I don't mean to be jealous. You guys just spend so much time together anymore." He pouted. "Babe like I said he has a boyfriend and so do I." She said sweetly. "Oh yeah?" He said and smirked.

He pulled away from his computer and grabbed her waist pulling her closer. "Who's your boyfriend?" He whispered. She smiled and leaned into to kiss him. She quickly pulled away and smacked his arm. "A jealous dumbass. Now do this please it's important." She laughed. "Okay okay." He said and laughed as she walked out.

An hour later the system finally got some results. "Jisoo!" He called loudly. "Yeah!" She yelled from the living room. "It's done!" He yelled again and she entered the room. "No need to yell." She giggled. "Sorry babe didn't know you were right there." He laughed.

"Okay so the names are Min Yoongi and Huening Kai." He did and she gasped. "How is he out?!" She yelled. "Who? And out from where?" He asked confused. "Nothing love you gotta go!" She kissed his cheek and ran out the door. "Jungkook!" She screamed through the phone.

"Jesus Jisoo! What?" He yelled while holding the phone away from his ear. "It's Min Yoongi! From SU!" She exclaimed and Jungkook let out a shocked noise. "What how? I had him arrested! No one that isn't me could go against my word so how?!" Jungkook asked confused.

"I don't know. Who would and why?" She asked curiously. Jungkook would probably know better than her. She only knows what he tells her. "Hmm.. who is someone who has it out for Jimin." He thought of everyone he could.

"It could be Taemin. He could have gotten Yoongi out and ordered him to beat Jimin up." Jungkook tried. "That wouldn't make sense because he doesn't have that type of power." Jisoo reasoned. "Damn it. You're right." Jungkook sighed and tapped his chin while thinking.

"I only can think of my mom now." He said. "Oh right didn't she freak out on him?" Jisoo asked. "Yeah but she's been really nice to him lately." Jungkook explained. "Why?" The girl questioned.

"I don't really know. Something about wanting to be in our lives and support us or some bullshit I don't believe. But it definitely wasn't like that before. She hated him and then switched up almost instantly." He said finally putting something together.

"Wait a second." He paused and collected his thoughts. "The day after she made up with Jimin was the day Lisa threatened him." He said slowly while piecing it all together in his head.

"Are you fucking dumb?" She yelled making him flinch. "Clearly Lisa was working with her, possibly still, and your mom was probably is the one who got Yoongi out because she doesn't really like him. What if it's just an act?" She waved her hands around in a dumbfounded way while the mans eyes widened. "Jungkook you are smarter than this how'd you not see this before?" She askedin an annoyed tone.

"Wow okay. Let's stop attacking me." He said while dramatically holding his hand over his heart. "I'm sorry it's just so simple." She said flabbergasted that Jungkook has been so oblivious.

He stayed silent for a second until he quiet literally just exploded. "Fucking Ah! I knew I couldn't trust her! I knew it! Lisa! My mom! Everyone just turns on me! How am I so dumb?! And then I almost ruined my relationship because of her! And Jimin got hurt becuase of the monster that I use to call a mom! Jesus how did I miss this!?" He yelled and pulled at his hair.

"You done yet?" Jisoo asked and let out a little laugh. "Don't laugh it's not funny." He pouted. "It's hilarious actually." She laughed. "We should make a plan and then put it into motion tomorrow." Jungkook proposed. "Okay let's do it." Jisoo agreed.

___________________________

Vote and comment if you want... and I'm sorry if the story is starting to disappoint you. I'm trying... 😞
Um please lmk what you think and thank you sm for reading. I'm starting to get really in my head abt this book ✌️😔✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 373 9
seven unholy days of jungkook and taehyung ~~ Smut warning โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš top-kook bottom-tae #1 vkookisreal
22.9K 237 12
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐Ÿ”ž ๐‘๐ž-๐ฉ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐. ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐“๐’ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฒ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
122K 4.2K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
199K 4.7K 73
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the smallest things. Stop it. I've been warnin...