Unexpected love | A VSOO FF |...

By kpopieeee-

Vsoo *under editing* "I guess I'll just have to do it. I'll have to go on a date with him. Kim Taehyung, the... More

Spoilers
Characters
Chapter 1
Taehyung's P.O.V
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11??
Chapter 11( Part-2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Choose
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 25

228 15 2
By kpopieeee-

For the first time since taking Yeonjun in, Taehyung felt a connection to his cousin. The young boy would lock himself up but today he approached him. He felt so much happiness while reading to Yeonjun, he couldn't help but grin the entire time.

It had been so long since he truly felt comfort and delight.

Once he was done, he tucked Yeonjun into bed and went to his room.

He plopped himself on the bed and sighed contendedly.

Today was a good day, he thought, finally got to connect to Yeonjun.

He set his glasses aside and snuggled up inside his blanket, smiling. And like a normal human being, he had dreams, except if he knew he'd see this, he would have never dared to fall asleep.

(Recommend listening to rain or a sad song....)

In his dreams he found himself at a street, he was practicing for his drivers test. He was so excited. He could finally drive around! Life would be sweet!

But then he picked up on a strange sound. It took him a second to register that the sound was crying. He turned in the direction of the voice, trying to locate where it came from and found out the source.

Just a few feet away, was a young girl ,around his age, with a pale and skinny frame. She looked like she might break at the slightest touch.

He suddenly developed an urge to protect her and cradle her in his arms, to comfort her that everything would be ok, but he didn't know her, though he felt like he should.

He approached the girl. Maybe he could help out. He walked closer to the bench she was on and sat down beside her. He looked at her nervously, he cleared his throat in a kind of awkward manner. That was enough for the girl. Her sobbing stopped for a second and she looked up to his eyes.

The second he looked at her face, all of the thoughts rushed to his head. He knew the face because she was his friend, Kim Seokjin's sister.

What is she doing here? Taehyung knew that Seokjin was struggling a lot with his sister's mental health, but she looked literally broken. She didn't seem this way the last time they'd met, but that had been years ago, he hadn't given her a second thought since he moved to Daegu.

"Hi...", Taehyung said, as if his awkwardness as no limits, "you ok?"
Taehyung literally wanted to slap himself for saying that, of course she wasn't ok! Why would she be crying otherwise?

"I mean, can I help in someway?"

Her eyes glistened with tears, her lips were cracked and bleeding and her face was so sunken. Her hair were matted with dirt, her clothes were in taters. She looked like the ghost of a once pretty girl.

"Not unless you have a car and can drive."
When she replied her voice was hoarse and hushed from crying, as if every sound she uttered hurted her.

"As a matter a fact, I do have a car, and I can drive.", Taehyung said, finally feeling useful.

For a split second there was a hopeful glint in her eyes, as though she might actually be alive, but it went away as soon as it came, she looked down at the floor again, as if it were better looking than Taehyung (ouch).

"I mean, I really can help you if you want.", Taehyung told her, "I'd do anything for you."

The girl looked up, "You'd do anything for me? Why?". Her voice was full of disbelief. That hurt Taehyung.
She returned her gaze to the ground, as if she knew whatever he'd answer would not be what she wanted to hear.

But why did he want to help her. Why would he do anything for her? Was it because she was hurting? Because she was pretty? Because he felt sorry for not checking up on her in years? Even after her kept in touch with her brother.

"Because you're miserable. And because I know you.", Taehyung told.

Hearing that she sat up slightly straighter, this time she met his eyes. Her eyes were the colour of warm chocolate, like something that might comfort you in the harsh winters, but they were strangely clouded, as if all of the tears had spoiled the chocolate and stole the warmth away.

"You remember me?", She asked, she didn't ask if he knew her, which made him guiltier. She'd remembered him, but he hadn't.

"I'm sorry I didn't keep in touch," he admitted, "but I really do want to help you."

"Really? Then great! Help me right now! I don't have too much time though.", She said, suddenly getting up and pulling him off the bench.

Taehyung was completely taken aback, one second she looked like she'd given up on everything in the world and the next second she'd suddenly gained enough energy to haul him off the bench.

"At least tell me what it is!", Taehyung said, as the girl continued to drag him along.

She clasped her hand around his wrist super tight, like, she was afraid that she'd miss this opportunity. She dragged him down the roads, into a street, down an alley and took a turn and kept going.

She was fast for someone as fragile as her.

Taehyung tried recalling her name, what was it? Jane? June? Joo Young? He couldn't remember the name, no matter how hard he racked his brain. It was as if his brain had restricted him from that memory.

She finally stopped in front of a small apartment complex. She wasted no time in waiting for the elevator, she dragged him up the stairs and burst through the doors and jogged frantically through the corridor, all while towing a 149 pound guy. Respect.

Still clasped to his hand, she fumbled with a bunch of keys and jammed one into the keyhole, "Can you help me take him to the hospital?", She said as she opened the door and barged inside.

The room was bare, almost nothing except a bed on which a young man was sleeping. Them Taehyung noticed all the medical gear that was hooked up to the bed.

Meanwhile the girl was fumbling with the cords, she looked up for a split second as if to make sure he wasn't gonna run away and went back to disconnecting the cords.

"Uh..what should I help with?", Taehyung asked.

"The bed is hooked up to the wall with a safety lock, I need you undo it so we can roll the bed away.", She instructed. Her voice was barely audible nor was it asserting. Just the sense of urgency in her voice got Taehyung to drop down and try and undo the safety lock.

Once Taehyung was done unclasping the lock, which sounds much easier than it was, he stood up and decided to examine the guy on the bed.

The guy looked a little older than himself. He was pale and tired, his hair was a mop and his eyes were sunken into his sockets. One look at him and anyone could say he wouldn't be able to sit up without support.

"Hey!", the girl called out, catching his attention, "Stop eyeing him and help me roll this thing out."

Taehyung tried pushing the bed a little bit. The bed's wheels seemed to be jammed. He rolled the bed around a little to loosen them up. They were taking quite a while so he decided to make small talk.

"So...why didn't you call the ambulance?", Taehyung asked.

The girl paused for just one second and rolled her eyes and sighed, "The doctors put him here, they said he was being monitored but they'd given up on him.", She replied, her voice bitter and angry.

Without meaning to Taehyung said, "He's terminal.". It was a statement not a question, he knew a little about medical procedures and all of the equipment around him seemed a little bit...well little.

"No. His disease is terminal,"she retorted, "he'll make it if you help me take him to the hospital."

"Uh right! Sorry.", Taehyung said and rolled the bed a little until the wheels moved relatively easier. He then said, "This thing's ready to roll. Are you done with the cables? Or can I help you?"

The girl just waved her hand and kept untangling the cords and machines. She hooked the oxygen tank on the rack below the mattress, then put the oxygen mask on the guy's face.
"It was time to hook him up to the oxygen.", She explained, even though Taehyung hadn't asked.

Everything was now ready and in place, all they needed to do was to get the guy to the hospital. Taehyung touched the guy's hand and instantly retracted. His hands felt cold, almost dead. They'd better get him there quick.

"What are you waiting for?", She asked, "let's roll."

--------------

Part 2 coming up! Please vote and comment! Love you ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 11.8K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
105K 4.8K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...
69.8K 3.4K 32
❝ Once upon a time, there was a love story, and it Started With A Dare. ❞ ▪︎▪︎ Jennie was dared to make Jisoo Kim, a cold hearted person, fall for h...
141K 7.1K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...