Sameer Sang Naina

By cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: June 2, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In progress Description: This is a s... More

intro.....
naina ka dream....
challenge
shefali
arjun bhaiya
arjun ka fesala....
permission...
planning....
sufar suru....
bus ride
lonavala day 1
lonavala day 1 continue
maa.....
last night....
Rohan....
Takarar
ghoomna ghomana...
Shefali ka decision
Juhi
Shaadi !!!
aruhi...
Anniversary
Family Time...
Amrita
bholuram and goluram
Rohit
Samaina hug
chachaji
Prep for engagement
Engagement
khushi ke pal..
Preehan Confession
Chachiji
Holi
Important Note!!!
Holi Part 2
Ek Chance
Mehendi
Teaser
Sangeet
The Big Day
Tufan....
Graha Pravash
First Day
Papa!?
Agrawal house
Society
New member
Jealousy
My Wife
Movie and Moments
Family times and Wedding dates
Cricket
Engagement
Mehendi
Sangeet
Haldi / Marriage
First Night
Graduation
Honeymoon
Romance and Date
Toy Train
Boating and Party
One in all means
Engagement
Office
First days
Problems
Kanji
Mrs. Maheshwari
Double Date
Trip to gaon
A different lifestyle
Palak
The Plan
Prep for Pooja
Maha Pooja
Back home
Fight for love
Finding Solutions
Stuck Together
Naina!
Pregnant
9 months
Naya Meheman
Epilogue

Wedding functions

673 103 23
By cupcakes6621

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The rest of that day went by quick. Next morning came. Naina was up and ready. She did her regular routine of heading to the temple in th house before heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Kanji:"Namaste Bhabhi ji"

Naina:"Aare kanji bhaiya aap aagaye.  Gaon me time kaisa gaya"

Kanji:"Bahut accha bhabhi ji. Per aap sabko miss kiya"

Naina:(Laughs)"Humne bhi miss kiya aapko kyun Kaka"

Kaka:"Haan "

Vishaka:(Entering)"Naina beta tu yahan kya kar rahi hai. Ja Jake interview ki tayari kar. dekh sab le liya ya nahi. Yahan me sab dekh longi"

Naina:"ji maa"

After having breakfast Naina along with Vivek and Sameer leaves for the office while Mamaji and Devang left for a meeting somewhere else.

Office...

Sameer and Vivek drop Naina in the front of the office before heading up to their cabins. Sameer before leaving Made sure to wish Naina best of luck and kissed her forehead promising to see her after the interview before she heads home.

Naina was taken into the waiting area where multiple people were seated waiting for their interviews to be taken. After Few people's turn, Her chance came. She went inside to give her interview.

Overall the Interview went fine, But few questions confused her. She remembers Vishaka warning her about these questions.

Flashback..

Vishaka:"Waise toh beta tum ready ho. Bus kuch specific questions hai jo tumhe ek certain tarike se denge honge. yeh question sirf lardkiyon se pooche jaate hain"

Naina:"jaise ki"

Vishaka:"if ur married or not. If so then when. "

Naina:"Shaadi se kya lena dena hai maa"

Vishaka:"Its related to it Naina. They think that of we are married then we will have kids soon. So lardkiyan baccho, Ghar aur office ko ek saath nahi sambhal sakti."

Naina's voice over ...

Kitni dukh ki baat hai ki yeh mentality abhi bhi hai iss duniya me. Abhi bhi interviews me girls ke liye alag questions rehete hai. Abhi bhi companies avoid hiring married women in the fear of having to give them parenity leave. Haan 90s aur 2000s me bahut changed hue hai, Even for women but still women are not fully free in this world.

Naina's voice over ends

As Naina gave the interview, she kept her confidence up and answered all the questions keeping Vishaka's advice in her mind. Though Vishaka wasn't a full time employee, she used to help Vivek out from time to time and she knew multiple things about the workplace.

After the interview was over, Naina came out of the office. They were to call her with the results a few days after. As She was walking out she bump into someone.

Naina:"Sorry sorry sorry woh maine.."(She looks up to see Sameer smiling at her)

Sameer:"Kahan khoyi hai aap madam ki aapne pati dev tak aapko nazar nahi aaye"

Naina:"Sameer tum bhi na.."

Sameer:"Accha Naina jaldi chalo na bhook lag rahi hai. "

Naina:"Haan toh Under jake khao na maa ne khana toh pack kiya tha"

Sameer:"Aaj ka lunch me aapni wife ke saath karonga. Naina chalo na purane time ki tarha bahar khate hai "

Naina:"Waise time toh bahut ho gaya hai. chalo"

They both head over to the car and head to the old restaurant they used to visit when they were in college. Samaina enter and settled down in the corner seat when a waiter comes to them.

Man:"Aare bhaiya ji bahut time ho gaya aap dono ko dekhe hue. "

Sameer:"Haan time toh ho gaya. Chal normal wala order le aa jaldi se"

Man:"Abhi lata hoon"

They sat there eating their lunch and talking about many things such as Wedding functions which our starting tomorrow and Naina's interview. After eating, Sameer dropped Naina at home and headed back to office.

Few days leap came. Preeti and Rohan's wedding rituals took place. Mehendi function had taken place in there own houses.  Thought Sameer, being the loving husband he is, arranged a way so that Naina was able to attend both Rohan and preeti's Mehendi. Next day was sangeet. Everyone danced on multiple songs and enjoyed the evening. That was also the night when Dadi discovered that Naina was from the Agrawal family.

Next day was the haldi ritual took place. Again Naina was able to attend both Rohan and Preeti's haldi ritual though  this time Dadi did create problems for them but Sameer somehow found a way beyond that.

Today was the wedding day. Both houses were full guest and rush. Naina was busy with Mamiji getting all the items that need to be send to the venue chosen for marriage. Sameer was with Rohan getting him pampered up and ready with munna Pandit while also checking into all the other arrangements such as the horse being book and the band baja barat.

Vishaka:"Naina yeh sab poonam dekh legi tum jake dekho Rohan or Sameer ready hue ki nahi. Bhabhi-dever wali rasam karke baraat nikalni hai. Madap pe bhi time pe punchna hai"

Naina:"Ji maa aap chinta mat kijiye me unko leke aati hoon. Aap Aarti ki tayari kijiye."

Naina rushed up to Rohan's room to see Sameer munna Pandit teasing Rohan. She smiled and walked in toward them.

Munn:"Aare wah bhabhi aap toh keher dha rahi ho aaj"

Naina:"Thank you.. Accha Rohan chalo neeche rasam suru hone wali hai phir humhare dulhe raja ho ghordhi (Horse ) pe savar  hoke aapni dulhan ko lene jana hai ki nahi"

Rohan:"Aare Jaana hai bhabhi"

Naina:"Toh chaliye dever ji"(Munna Pandit along with rohan head out while Naina also tries to follow them only to be stopped by Sameer )"Sameer kya kar rahe ho chordo"

Sameer:"Kya baat hai Mrs. Maheshwari aaj toh chand bhi aapse jaal raha hoga"

Naina:(Laughs )"Accha ji"

Sameer:(Nuzzling into her neck)"Hmmm"

Naina:(Closing her eyes)"Sameer dekho hum late ho gayenge"

Sameer:(kissing her cheeks )"okay chalo "(He intertwines their hands and head down)

Downstairs everyone was present and gathered around Rohan teasing him. As Naina came down, Poonam came towards her and gave her the aarti taal.

Poonam:"Naina tumhe pata hai Tumhare aur Sameer bhaiya ke shaadi ke time jab maine yeh rasam ki thi toh ek ajeeb si khushi militi. Shayad bhabhi dever ka rishta hota hi esa hai. "

Naina:"Haan bhabhi. "(Naina smiles at poonam who gives Naina a hug before bringing her to Rohan )

Rohan:"Naina bhabhi..Poonam bhabhi dekho na Sameer or devang bhaiya kitna parashan kar rahe hai muhje"

Naina:"Aare humhare dulhe raja ko parashan karne ki kiski himat hai"

Poonam:"Sahi kaha Naina tumne inhe toh sirf inki hone wali biwi parashan kar sakti hai"(all laugh while Rohan blushes )

Rohan:"Bhabhiiiii"

Vishaka:"Accha accha mere bacche ko tease karna band karo aur Naina tum rasam suru karo"

Naina:"Ji maa"(Naina comes forward and does aarti before fulfilling the ritual of making Rohan wear his shehera. According to the ritual Rohan was supposed to touch Naina's feet afterwards but as he goes down to do so Naina Hold him saying no.)

Sameer smiling seeing there bond. After the ritual, Rohan , With the help of Sameer and devang, climbs up the horse and the baraat is ready to leave.

Everyone started to dance infront of the horse as the baraat starts to leave. Elders along with few other people came in cars. Naina was standing next to poonam by the horse with Raghav in her arms who was jumping to the music.

Sameer, Who was dancing with munna and Pandit, See Naina and stops dancing. He goes towards she and holds her hand.

Sameer:"Naina chalo na dance karte hai"

Naina:"Nahi Sameer tum jao me yahan theek hoon"

Sameer:"Aare chalo na. Poonam bhabhi aap bhi aao"

Naina:"Per Sameer Raghav"

Sameer:"Ek min"(He takes Raghav and makes him sit on the horse in front of rohan. Rohan hold on to raghav and gives  Sameer a smile. Patting Rohan's back Sameer pulls Devang, poonam, and Naina to the front.

Soon they reach the venue of the wedding. After few rituals are done, Rohan is taken in while Naina goes upstairs to see preeti.

Naina:(she rushed in the room)"Preetiiiiii"

Preeti:(Standing up just to be twirled by Naina )"Nainaaa meri shaadi hai aaj"

Naina:"I know.. me kitni khush hoon"(Dhe said as they jumped in excitement before hugging each other)

Bela:(Who saw all this as she was in the room smiled)"Aare bus bus. Tum dono na pagal ho.  ek dam bachiyon jaise act karti ho"(Naina and Preeti broke the hug and grinned at bela)

After few mins, Preeti was brought down and Jemaal rasam was to be done. Preehan were both given their respective Mala's. They teased each other as they finished the ritual. After few hours if more rituals it was time for the actual wedding. Preehan were seated in the mandap doing things as instructed by the pandit while he chanted the mantras. Naina and Sameer stood next to each other and smiled remembering their moments.

Pandit:(After everything was done)"Vivah sampan hua. Aaj se aap pati patni"(All smiled as Rohan and preeti took blessing from everyone before preeti was taken inside by the ladies. Naina who was about to follow Vishaka to take care of vidaai stuff was stopped by Sameer )

Naina:"kya hua Sameer. Dekho muhje bahut kaam hai toh aapni one minded track aapne pass rakho"

Sameer:"Haww Naina one minded track mera nahi tumhara hai. Me toh kuch aur poochne ke liye rokha hoon tumhe"(He said with a smirk )

Naina:"Ahh woh I..bolo  kya kaam hai"

Sameer:"kaam yeh hai Mrs. Maheshwari ki yeh preeti ko sab kahan leke gaye. humhari shaadi me tumhe bhi leke gaye the. Jitna muhje pata hai yeh koyi ritual nahi hoti"

Naina:"Haan Sameer yeh koyi ritual nahi hai. Per hum lardkiyan hai. Humhe aapna ghar chordke dusare ghar jana reheta hai. Jo ghar humhara aapna nahi hota. Humhe usse aapna banana hota hai. Is waqt Preeti ko ek list mill rahi hogi of dos and don'ts."

Sameer:"Dos and don'ts?"

Naina:"Sasural Jake aapni sasu maa ki har baat mana. Pati ko naraz mat karna. Jo pati bole woh karna. Sab kuch aache se karna. Yeh karna woh karna...Sameer yeh sab common hai lardkiyon me"

Sameer:"Per yeh galat hai. Tum lardkiyon ke liye kuch easy nahi hai"

Naina:(Signs)"I know Sameer but its life"

Sameer:"Nahi Naina agar hum chahe toh change la sakte hai. Tumhe Preeti ko aur humhare ghar ki saari lardkiyon unka freedom hamesha milega. "

Naina:"I know Sameer main, preeti, poonam bhabhi. Hum sab bahut lucky hai ki humhara sasural humhe freedom deta hai per har lardkiyon ko esa thori milta hai. Jab humhari beti hogi tab"

Sameer:"Tab wab kuch nahi. Me humhari beti ko aapne se door nahi karonga. jisko bhi usse shaadi karni hogi woh ghar jamai banke rahega"

Naina:(Started to laugh)"Your so cute Sameer "(She said pulling his cheeks )

Sameer:(Huffed in Annoyance )"Naina I am serious "

Naina just smiled and left from there while Sameer had these things ringing in his mind. After 1 hour the vidaai ritual took place. everyone hugged Preeti and bid bye to her. After bidding bye everyone left in their respective class.

Preehan's car....

Rohan:(Holding preeti's hands)"Tum theek ho"

Preeti:"Hmm.."

Preeti rests her head on his shoulder while he smiles kisses her forehead.

While in another car. Munna was driving while Pandit sat next to him. In the back Samaina sat with Deepika and raghav in Naina's arms. Deepika was seated in the window seat while Naina sat in between Sameer and deepika with raghav in her arms.

Naina:(Seeing deepika falling asleep on her shoulder )"Sab kitne thak gaye hai"

Sameer:"hmm"(He said as Naina keeps her head on his shoulder while he side hugs her.)"Abhi toh bahut saari rasame baaki hai ghar jake"(Naina nodded sleepily)

Sameer smiled and kissed her forehead as she nuzzles into his neck. He stares at her for a moment before his thoughts her broken by a small giggle. He looks at the source to see Raghav wide awake looking at his chachu and chachi. Sameer smiles pulling his cheeks before patting his back to make him sleep as well.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Will update next part soon...

Precap:"Naina's job letter. Preehan's first day as married couple. Dadi ke karname."

STAY SAVE EVERYONE  💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 2.2K 24
A story about our very own Samaina... Sameer is heartbroken... Will Naina be able to mend his heart... Or her heart will be broken in the process...
45.3K 2.6K 23
Hey guys this is my second fanfiction on Samaina,, this story is starting from college days, . I hope you guys love it. Thank you... please vote for...
8.3K 987 13
Sameer Maheshwari, a very dashing, strong, talented, powerful and energetic captain of the Indian football team, is disappointed with himself by losi...
148K 11.2K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...