I Wish( A Zayn Malik / One Di...

By ZaynMalikfan01

Olivia is a normal 21 year old girl who lives with her best friend . She crosses paths with the boys of One D... More

shoe store
Movie night
Crazy mornings
The Park
Meeting Alexa
Facing Fears
The big date
Strange behaviour
Terrible things
Yes , he is my boyfriend
Enchanted
He wasnt mine to begin with
DAMN YOU ZAYN!
Can we talk love?
Breathless
We missed you guys
It's a surprise
How did I get so lucky?
Please Don't Leave Me!
Once In A Lifetime
Count Me In
You And I
Me And You Forever

Like what you see babe?

46 4 1
By ZaynMalikfan01

Olivia's P.O.V.

"Liv wake up !" I hear and feel someone shaking my shoulders . I force my tired eyes open and see that it's Liam . I smile at him. 

"We have to go pick up Zayn in an hour love "he says smiling back at me .

"Thanks LiLi" I say kissing his cheek and walking into Zayns bathroom to shower . After I shower, I walk into the room and see Liam is gone . We're just going to pick him up so I don't need anything fancy . I settle on blue skinny and one of Zayns large black sweaters with uggs .

I walk downstairs and see Alexa sitting with Liam on the couch . He's leaning closer and closer to her lips .
The memory of when Zayn kissed me yesterday comes to mind and I can't help but smile . I can still feel his perfect lips on mine .

I decide to leave the lovebirds alone and walk into the kitchen to see , Louis , Niall and Harry. Lou is making breakfast and the rest are sitting at the island . The other lads give Harry a death glare as soon as they see me . They seem pretty angry but I don't blame them .

"Olivia !!! Tell Louis to hurry up or my death is gonna be his fault !" Niall whines .

"BooBear hurry up or you're gonna kill my Nialler " I say in a baby voice .

Niall smirks and Louis playfully rolls his eyes before serving Niall the pancakes .

"How many do you want Liv ?" Louis asks gesturing to the pancakes .

" I'm not hungry Lou. I'll eat after we pick him up " I reply .

He nods and goes back to serving the other boys . After they all finally finish eating we decide on who's going to pick up Zayn since it would be ridiculous for everyone to go . We decide on Louis, Niall and myself of course .

We get into the car and make our way to the hospital.

After driving for what felt like hours , we arrive at the hospital . I bolt in and run towards Zayns room . I'm not going to bother with the paperwork because Niall or Lou will do it . I stop outside his door and see him staring his phone facing away from me . So instead of knocking, I quietly open the door and walk towards him . I try not to make a sound and peer over his shoulder to see him staring at a picture of him and I at the beach . Looks like one of the other lads took it because in the picture we're in the water and he's holding onto me . I smirk .

"Pretty girl you got there Malik " I say

He turns around shocked and grabs me squeezing me in a hug .

"Yeah . She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen " he says smiling .

I blush and he kisses my cheek .
" Come on lazy ass. I'm hungry and I wanna leave " I whine
"Okay okay I'm coming "he says chuckling and gets off the bed .

We walk into the hall and it seems that Lou and Niall have already done the paperwork . Niall sees Zayn and rush over to him and hugs him and kisses his cheek .
"If you ever do something that stupid again , I'll kill you myself " Niall says and a tear slips down his cheek .
I hug Zayn again after Niall let's go but Louis playfully pushes me off .

"Back off missy ! He's mine ! "Louis says sassily and kisses Zayns cheek .
"But Zayn ... What about me " I say and fake cry
"Sorry Liv . But Louis  will always be my first love " he jokes.
Louis flicks his hair sassily and walks back to Niall .

Zayn takes my hand in his and we walk towards the exit . We all jump in the car and I sit at the back with Zayn .

"Okay so Zayn . Since you're not badly injured , Uncle Si is giving us a week off and then we've got a couple concerts and interviews . Sound good?" Louis says trying to focus on the road .

"Yeah that's fine " Zayn says tiredly . I close my eyes and lean my head back but my eyes snap open when I feel something on my lap . I look down and see Zayn fast asleep with his head on my lap . I run my fingers through his soft raven hair. And I think to myself "how can someone so perfect fall for someone like me " but I smile remembering when he said he's in love with me . The drive home will be another 20 minutes so I'll just let Z sleep.

Zayns P.O.V

"Zayn , Zaynie wake up " I hear a sweet voice saying.  My eyes open slowly and I smile widely once I realise it's Olivia .

"Good morning sunshine " she teases .

"Good morning gorgeous " I reply chuckling .
We get out of the car and head for the door . It's already open so I'm guessing Lou and Niall are already inside.  As we enter , there's a delicious smell of food.  I walk into the kitchen with Liv walking beside me . The lights are off which is strange. 

"WELCOME HOME BRADFORDBOI!" Everyone yells once the lights are turned on.

"Oh my god . Thanks lads " I say and they all come to hug me besides Harry . I just remembered what he did . How could he even think to do that . I give him a death glare and he gives me one right back and exits the kitchen , slamming the front door behind him. 

" What's got him so angry " Louis says sassily , rolling his eyes, making us all laugh
"The way I've missed you guys" I say thinking out loud .
"Awww Zaynie !!! We missed you too . Well I missed you the most but yeah everyone missed you " Louis says jumping on my lap .

"Yeah yeah Louis i love you too now can you get off . I'm supposed have soneone else sitting on my lap " I say laughing .
He falls to the floor clutching his chest , fake crying .

"Sorry LouBoo, but he's mine now " Olivia says smirking and she sits down next to me .
I grab her hand under the table and give it a light squeeze . She looks at me and her eyes light up and she smiles . The way I've missed that beautiful smile .

Liam's P.O.V

After we all have eaten lunch , I hear the front door open and slam shut, followed by footsteps going up the stairs . I'm assuming Haz is back . I excuse myself from the table and make my way up to his room . What he did might have been very wrong but he's still my brother . I knock lightly on the door and walk in. 
Harry is laying on his bed staring at the ceiling .

I lay down next to him and he doesn't even react . 

"Haz we need to talk about this " I say sighing
"I know Li , I know.  I just don't know what to say " he replies
"You need to talk to Zayn . What you did was wrong but you'll always be his brother . Don't ruin the friendship that you have . There'd be no One Direction without Harry and Zayn ". I say which causes him to smile a little .
"I think you're right . I'll go and talk to Zayn in a bit. Thanks for the advice LiLi " he says .
"Hey , they don't call me Daddy Direction for nothing " I reply chuckling and he laughs for the first time in days
I smile and leave his room . I just hope everything works out fine

Olivia's P.O.V
After lunch , everyone goes either to their rooms or to watch TV. Zayn takes me to his room . As I walk in he gestures for me to sit on the bed . "Love I'm going to take a shower . I'll be back in a bit "he says kissing my cheek and walking into his bathroom . I plop backwards on the bed and take my phone out of my pocket . I see a text from Alexa saying "hey Hun ! Heard Zayn is out of hosp !. Im glad he's okay and I'm sorry I couldn't be there . My boss is being a prick:/. See ya later " I smile and text her back and go through my Twitter . #gladyoureokayzayn was trending and millions of people were sending Zayn get well soon wishes . After about 20 minutes of scrolling through Twitter I'm interrupted by Zayns voice

"Liv can you pass me a towel please . I forgot to grab one on my way in " .
I get up off the bed and grab a towel from the cupboard . I knock on the door and close my eyes . He opens it and I hear him laughing .
" What's so funny " I ask confused as he takes the towel from my hands .
"You're literally the only girl on earth who would miss a chance to see me like this , you can open your eyes now"he replies laughing .
I open my eyes and feel relieved once I see that he's got the towel wrapped around his waist. I can't stop myself from looking at his abs .
"Like what you see babe ?" He says smirking ".

"Nah . I think Liam's abs are better " I smirk and turn to walk away but he grabs my wrists turning me around .
"Really now ?"he asks pulling me closer . I feel my cheeks heat up .
Within seconds he crashes his lips onto mine . His hands wrap around my waist and mine wrap around his neck . He deepens the kiss but we're interrupted by someone knocking on the door causing us to break apart . I turn around and see that it's Harry . Dammit.
"I'm sorry for interrupting but Zayn I really need to talk to you " Harry says standing at the doorway awkwardly. Zayn nods and pecks my lips and says"Liv go wait for me in the living room . I'll meet you in a bit "
"But Za-"
"Liv please " he cuts me off .
I reluctantly nod my head and walk out the door . I turn around to see Zayn letting Harry in and shutting the door behind him . Dear lord please let nothing bad happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 810 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
363 29 20
Ella ran away to try and start a new and hopefully happy life. On this journey Ella will end up meeting 5 boys who might be able to help her find so...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
59.9K 1K 24
17 year old Kaylee is faced with major problems after her friend leaves nothing seems to be going right. Problem after problem appers, then she bumps...