In a Tragedy of Love Loss

By kushkween_dizzy

Everybody knows the story of Romeo and Juliet, right? How about the story of Juliet being a lesbian? And a te... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 *2 Years and 4 Months Ago*
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 *6 Months Later*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 *4 Months Later*
Chapter 6 *2 Months Later*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10 *4 Months Later*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 *8 Months Later*
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21*1 Month Later*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Chapter 32: Alternate Ending
Chapter 33: Alternate Ending
Epilogue: Alternate Ending

Chapter 16 *2 Months Later*

3 0 0
By kushkween_dizzy

Jaycee had a hard time dealing with the break up. Dylan had a more carless way of dealing with it. He realized he made a mistake, and Landen kept rubbing it in his face that he was right. Jaycee, on the other hand, made it pretty clear that she was depressed and heartbroken from the break up, and everyone was afraid to go near her. Landen saw how bad she became, and it nearly killed him that his little sister was so depressed. Dylan thought about trying to get her back, but he didn’t know if it was a good idea.

“How is she?” he asked Landen as he walked through the front door of her apartment.

“She hasn’t brushed her teeth or showered in a couple weeks. Her room has tissues and empty ice cream cartons and food wrappers everywhere. Basically she’s a homeless person who has a home, and she smells like an old dead fish. How do you think she’s doing?” Dylan took a shot of his bottle of whiskey.

“Better than me,” he held up the bottle.

“How she looks is better than how she acts. You’re doing better than she’s doing.”

“You just said she looks like a homeless person that has a home, and she smells like an old dead fish. I’m eighteen, and on the verge of becoming an alcoholic because I made the mistake of breaking up with the woman I love,” he took another swig.

“You’re fault. I told you not to do that, and you did it anyway. But she is doing worse than you are.”

“How?” Landen took a step towards Dylan.

“She got expelled because every time someone asked her if she was okay, or even looked at her wrong, she broke their arm. If she got bitched at for refusing to do her schoolwork, she’d flip a desk. She went back to drinking and doing drugs. Not too long after you broke up with her, Mckenzie decided to take her to s strip club. She had a random hook up that night because she was completely wasted and higher than a goddamn kite. She hasn’t done that since before she got with you,” Dylan took another sip of his whiskey.

            He never knew she drank or did drugs after getting out of a bad relationship, especially ones like theirs. She drank a beer or a couple shots of whiskey once in a while, but not enough to get wasted. He knew that she smoked cigarettes on occasion, but he didn’t know she did drugs. She stays clean for as long as the relationship lasts. As soon as it ends, if it’s a bad one, she goes back to partying her ass off, underage drinking, doing drugs and screwing around. He knew she slept with a few girls too, but he didn’t know she randomly screwed around.

“She drinks and does drugs? I never knew that.”

It’s only when she gets out of a bad relationship, or goes through a bad break up from a good relationship.”

“How many times has she done that?” he set the bottle down.

“She had a pretty good one not too long before she got with you, but she broke that off because her girlfriend didn’t speak to her for half the time they were together. The drinking-parting-random hook up-drug habit wasn’t as bad as right now. God only knows if she’s with a one night stand or Mckenzie right now,” Landen quickly shut his mouth.”

“Mckenzie?” Dylan choked out.

            There were times Jaycee went to Mckenzie when she was in a bad relationship, and she wanted to cheat on her girlfriend. Sometimes, when she had a good break up from a bad relationship, she ran to Mckenzie. She got her drugs from her, and they had a friends with benefits thing going. Kind of like a night in the bedroom for a bag of weed or cocaine or whatever she wanted. Mckenzie wasn’t the reason the reason she was out partying and getting drunk and high and screwing around. Jaycee was doing that way before she met Mckenzie.

“She was with Mckenzie?” he managed.

“Not when she was with you. She was with her way before she got with you. It was a friend with benefits kind of deal.”

“My girlfriend was screwing Mckenzie?” he whispered.

“Before you ever came into the picture. She got her weed and cocaine from her too. If she had a worse break up with her than anyone, chances are she’s not having any kinda relationship with her unless it’s concerning drugs. She was a mess when I left.”

“What was she doing when you left?”

“Crying and eating. Typical stuff girls do in a relationship when they have it out with her boyfriend, or when they go through a break up.”

“Was she with anyone?”

“Hazel, but that’s it,” Dylan handed his friend his bottle of whiskey.

“I’m going over there,” he stormed over to her house.

            The house was dead. Her parents went to work, so she was home alone, maybe. He heard voices from her room, so he went up there. She was sitting on her bed, eating a bowl of ice cream with Hazel and Mckenzie sitting in front of her. He quietly knocked on her door, and Hazel looked up.

“Jaycee,” she glanced at her doorway.

“Can we talk?” he asked her.

“We’ll leave you two alone,” Hazel said.

“We’ll stay close,” Mckenzie whispered.

“Thanks,” she whispered back.

            Jaycee hasn’t really done anything since she got expelled. She’s mostly been sitting in her room, crying and eating. Her room was pretty dark at the moment. She had a blue net canopy over her bed that she was hiding in, and her blinds were shut. Dylan walked in, and sat on her bed.

“What do you want, Dylan?” she took a bite of her ice cream.

“Just wanted to see how you were doing. I heard you got expelled, and you’ve been eating and crying and in here. Landen referred to you as a homeless person with a home, and you smell like an old dead fish. Your hair’s greasy, your teeth are yellow, and you’re surrounded by trash.”

“Point?” she snapped.

“I don’t have one,” she took another bite of her ice cream. “I’m just pointing out that Landen thinks you look like a hobo.”

“Fuck you,” she said bitterly.

“You already have, many times,” he slightly chuckled.

“Do you see me laughing?”

“Sorry. I was just trying to make you happy.”

“If you wanted to make me happy, you wouldn’t have accused me of cheating! Or you would’ve listened to me when I told you I wasn’t!” she yelled.

“I know. I shouldn’t have accused you, and I should’ve listened to you, and I’m sorry.”

“Damn right you shouldn’t have. Especially all the times I told you I loved you and I would never cheat on you or leave you and I wanted to be with you forever.”

            Jaycee had become a walking talking time bomb in the two months her and Dylan had been apart, anything that was said to her or about her set her off. Dylan was doing a pretty good job at pissing her off. He was trying to get her back, but judging from all the yelling she was doing, she didn’t want him back. She was waiting for him to beg her to take him back. She would too if he asked her to.

“Have you been drinking? You smell like alcohol,” she pointed out.

“Yeah. Get up in the morning, and drink a ton of coffee before work then I come home and drink ‘til I pass out.”

You’re gonna get alcohol poisoning one day,” she flipped her hair in front of her eyes. “It’s not fun when you do. Trust me, I would know.”

“I know. Landen told me about everything you did before we got together,” her head shot up. “Jaycee-“ she cut him off.

“What?” she demanded.

“The drinking, the drugs, the random hook ups and your relationship with Mckenzie. He told me about your most recent outing with her too. A strip club, Jaycee? Really? One night stands? Getting wasted and higher than a kite? Why, Jaycee? You could overdose or get hurt or get yourself killed or catch and STD or something.”

“So? I never overdosed, I never get hurt and I always make sure who I’m hooking up with is clean and I use protection if she’s not. That is possible, Dylan.”

“How high and drink were you?” he asked quietly.

“I had a foursome with one of the male strippers, a female stripper and Mckenzie,” she admitted.

“Jeez, Jaycee,” he groaned.

“What does it matter what I do? You’re not my boyfriend anymore!”

“But it doesn’t mean I don’t still care about you,” he told her.

            She looked up at him through her bangs. He had a look on his face that he always gave her when he wanted her to know that she meant everything to him. She stared back at him in disbelief. She wanted to believe that he still loved her and cared for her the she had for him. He was hoping she knew he still cared for her and loved her and wanted to be with her like her he had before he made a big mistake.

“Ya know what, Dylan? I really think that you should leave.”

“I figured you would say that,” he stood up. “But before I go, I just want you to know that I do still care for and love you the same way I had the past two years,” he kissed her cheek and left.

            She looked around her room. She had to do something about everything. Mckenzie and Hazel ran into her room to find her cleaning up all the trash. They gave her a questioning look. She turned to both girls with a huge grin on her face. Hazel and her boyfriend had broken up too because she fucked a kid she had grown up with.

“Get dressed. We’re going out, and we are going to get completely fucked up,” she said.

“She’s back,” Mckenzie and hazel said in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
163K 3.1K 14
Your family is basically filled with priests and religious people so they decided to put you in an all girl's Catholic highschool. On day you save a...
3.6K 232 22
WARNING: this story contains talk about depression and suicide. If you have triggers regarding those two, please read with caution. Also if any of y...
79 7 14
Two people meet,soulmates,the perfect match. But would Romeo and Juliette be Romeo and Juliette if there would be a happy ending? Will they die for e...