florence - enola holmes

Bởi lemonjellybelly

𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷? completed! viscount tewkesbury fanfic ! florence and enola holmes are twi... Xem Thêm

cast
now, where to begin?
enola. florence.
what is she up to, sherlock?
she is not dangerous.
own way of doing things...
its a necessary distraction.
i'm viscount tewkesbury.
this one!
why have you run?
and what does a boy like you want with those?
why are you dressed like a powder puff?
...followed by fight combat.
saving tewkesbury
grab a book and have a seat.
a tree branch broke above me...
is this how you're living?
where are we going?!
bloody hell.
you've missed supper...
wake up, sleepy head
delivery from ferndell hall.
bloody hell, what took you so long?
where are all the servants?
and it will never change.
training for the ballet, tewkesbury?
we aren't finished yet!

do you fancy him?

9.9K 265 75
Bởi lemonjellybelly

ophelia- the lumineers

"do you fancy him?"
enola asks me as she stands in the door way of my lodging room.
i sit up from lacing my boots, do i tell her?
i may as well.
i shake my head with little to no emotion shown on my face.
"what's wrong?" she asks me, sitting next to me in the rather small bed.
"well... it sounds foolish." i tell her, trying not to express how i feel.
"oh come on flora, tell me. i've known all along you fancied him, so what's the big deal?"
"fine. well... what if he doesn't fancy me back? what am i supposed to do with all these feelings i feel?" i ask her, trying not to cry.
i know what you may be thinking...
why is she crying over this silly little thing?
well... i've never had anyone truly care for me, or feel anything towards me. i mean sure my mother and sister care for me. and i guess my brothers... but i mean someone who i'm not related and forced to like.
"florence listen to me. i am almost completely positive that tewkesbury fancies you as well. and even if he doesn't, who cares? he's just a boy."
"but he's not just a boy enola! he's someone that actually seems like they care about me, and he told me something he's never told anyone before. now i have to just go see him? after not seeing him in days! and it's going to be even more weird with you there!" i go on and on.
"good thing i'm not going to be there then." she states.
"huh?" i ask, thinking i heard my sister wrong.
"i'm not going to be there. i have business to attend in town, so you will have to see him yourself." she tells me.
"enola no, how, what, i cant do th-" she cuts me off.
"florence, you're going by yourself and that's final. you aren't able to do what i have to do, so you're in charge of retrieving your prince charming." she says with a wide smile and giggles.
"i hope you know i hate you right now." i tell her.
"you won't for long." she says before walking out the door to god knows where.

enola's pov-

thank goodness my sister is so gullible.
i have everything but something to do today.

florence's pov-

i walk through the busy shopping area of london in my light purple dress.
this one is definitely my favorite so far.
i'm cut out of my thoughts as i remember what i'm about to do.
why does she have to do something today?
she's leaving me alone with the boy i fancy!
why?
i ask myself as i walk through a small florist area filled with people and small children running around.
i turn to the side as two young girls run past me, bringing a smile to my face.
i walk around quite a few people, looking around for tewkesbury.
i continue to walk as i look to my left and see him.
here goes nothing.
"i would like four yellow flowers, two blue, and a red one." i start acting as if i don't know my flowers. "i don't care about the breed, any flower will do." i finish.
he jerks around, looking at me from the ground up.
i give him a small smile, in which he returns.
"what are you doing here?" he asks, the smile remaining on his face.
"why, if you're passionate about flowers, would you come to london?" i say, scrunching my nose and looking around.
"because i can be lost here."
"and yet... i found you."
"and why have you done so?" he asks.
i just stare into his eyes, nibbling on my bottom lip out of habit.
"you're here for the money. both of you are. they've offered a reward." he tells me.
"have they? i didn't know..." i begin walking towards him. "well i must tie you up and claim it!" i joke running towards him, holding onto the front of his long grey jacket.
he looks down at me with wide eyes as i suddenly forget what i was going to do.
i stare into his brown eyes as he stares back into mine.
i swear for a second it looks as if he's leaning in.
i quickly back away and begin to talk again.
"i've come here because i've grown to like you much more in your absence. and enola! enola too." i say trying to cover for myself. "and because, as it turns out, your life is still in danger." i tell him with a slight shrug.
"what's made you like me more?" he asks me as he grabs a beautiful pink flower.
"really? that is your question? not 'who is trying to kill me?'" i ask him with furrowed brows, obviously not confident enough to reveal the true answer.
he hands me the flower as i lightly grab it.

"i found your flower pressings. they were very beautiful. enola doesn't give a fig about flowers, but i do, of course." i tell him, turning around to quickly smile at him.
he gives a light laugh.
"that's because she's ignorant." he tells me.
"you couldn't be anymore true." i tell him
"ignorant and willfully so." he tells me.
"you could change your mind about a boy." i joke.
"i'm not a boy. i'm a man." he says, inhaling.
i look at him with a raised brow. "you're a man when i tell you you're a man."
"you do look better in breeches, i'll give you that." he tells me.
i push his shoulder a bit hard as he stumbles backwards into a column pulling me with him.
"i've missed you, florence holmes." he tells me as his hand rest on the backs of my elbows.
"i missed you too, although i did keep getting dragged back towards you." i say smiling and stepping away.
"now, come on. we're in serious danger, if you didn't know." i tell him walking away as he follows behind me.

third person pov-

as florence and tewkesbury walk away, they pass by a column with a metropolitan police poster on it
'missing girls, may be disguised, finders fee £4'
with a drawing of enola and florence displayed on it.

authors note !
sorry for the short chapter! i felt like it was a good place to cute off at, and start the next chapter at:)
i hope you enjoyed this chapter cause i know i like to write it!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

75.1K 1.4K 50
"But again, I like brown eyes the best" Gilbert murmurs. He tucks a strand of golden hair behind Winifred's ear and his finger trail down her cheek t...
283K 6.7K 13
Mycroft Holmes, my eldest brother. Sherlock Holmes, my favourite brother. Enola Holmes, my spirited sister. And me, Adeline Holmes. One year older th...
286K 6.5K 26
izuku midoriya is 22, he was diagnosed quirkless at five, ever since then he been beat and tortured by his dad and students at school, His best frien...
50.5K 1.4K 23
'Oh come on Ollie we all know that you are a little bit obsessed with Quidditch' 'I am more obsessed with you' ...