𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞-𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐉...

By -ceecentral

"a city boy& a boy with trust issues? that'll never work out." lil tjay x polo g started: August 17th, 2020 f... More

𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ
𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡
𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑖𝑠? 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.
Chapter One
Chapter One; Cont
Chapter One;Fin
Chapter 2
Chapter 2; Cont
Chapter 2; Fin
Chapter 3
Chapter 3; Cont
Chapter 3; Fin
Chapter 4
Chapter 4; Cont
Chapter 5
Chapter 5; Cont
Chapter 5; Fin
Chapter 6
Chapter 6; Cont
Chapter 6; Fin
Chapter 7
Chapter 7; Cont
Chapter 7; Fin
Chapter 8
preview:
Switched Roles
Chapter 8;Cont
Chapter 8; Fin
Chapter 9
Chapter 9; Cont
Chapter 9; Fin
Chapter 10
Chapter 10; Cont
Chapter 10; Fin
Chapter 11
Chapter 11; Cont
Chapter 11; Fin
Chapter 12
Chapter 12; Cont
Chapter 12; Fin
Chapter 13
Chapter 13; Cont
Chapter 13; Fin
Chapter 14; The begining of the end.
Chapter 14; The middle of the end.
Chapter 14; The end
huge thank you + fun facts 😭🤍.
its up!

Chapter 4; Fin

3.1K 181 288
By -ceecentral

Tione:

I regret texting that Bashar nigga. I mean he's cute but he has really bad anger issues and he's steady blowing me up.

Like now, I was getting a call.

"Oh my god what!" I spat, not even bothering to check the caller ID.

Which I probably should've.

"Well damn, hello to you too." Shèyaa mumbled.

"I'm sorry Shey, I thought you were someone else..Is everything good?" I asked.

"No not really. You need to get to the hospital now. Taurus got in a car accident." He said.

"W-what oh my god!" I yelled, throwing a hoodie and some sweats on.

Shèyaa told me what happened and I was so angry, at him for letting Taurus leave. But they were both drunk so it's really not his fault.

I don't care what we're going through. Taurus will always hold near and dear to my heart.

I've been messing around with him for almost six months now, and I think it's safe to say.

I love Taurus.

I wouldn't tell him this though yet, but it's very much true.

After going back and forth with Shèyaa I was finally on my way to the emergency room, praying that Taurus was ok.

Once I got there I saw Shèyaa and Nick, sitting in the waiting room.

"Aye.." They looked up at me.

I walked over to them and sat down, Nick immediately curled into my lap.

He was probably in little space. I truly couldn't deal with this right now.

"Nick..baby how old are you?" I asked.

"I-I'm four." He mumbled.

I groaned softly and looked down at him. He was pouting.

"I-I'm not mad at you Nicky, Ima call your daddy ok?"

He smiled slightly and nodded.

I called Von and he answered on the fourth ring.

"Yea Tione?" He mumbled.

"I need you to get to the hospital, Taurus was in an accident and Nick is in little space and I can't deal with this right na." I rushed out.

"Ah fuck, ok I'll be there in fifteen." He said before he hung up.

I told Nick he was coming before placing him in a seat. Waiting on something-anything-about Taurus.

"Taurus Bartlett?"

Me and Shèyaa got up, and the doctor came over to us.

"Hi guys, So I have some good news. Mr.Bartlett was on the driver side, and the truck hit the passenger side, so luckily he is in stable condition, but his memory might be slightly hazy. He remembers who he is- but he kept asking for this Tione. Unfortunately he doesn't remember his parents, things like that. I'll let you guys see him now though. If you have any questions please press the little button in his room." She smiled, shaking our hands.

"Go head T, I'll stay with Nick." Shèyaa said to me.

I took a shaky breath and nodded, following her to his room.

"I'll leave you two alone." She patted my shoulder and walked off.

I stepped in the room and Taurus looked at me.

"Hey ma." He laughed slightly.

I poked my bottom lip out and I felt myself start to cry.

"Awww, mane don't do that." He motioned for me to come over to him.

I slowly walked over to him and he scooted over, patting the bed. I sat down and made eye contact with him.

"T-Tremani. I-I need you to t-tell me everything you c-can remember." I stuttered.

"Umm I'll try." He shrugged. He grabbed my hand I looked down, before sighing and looking back up.

"So, it was the day after Kentrell's baby shower,  and I stayed the night at Shèyaa crib because...someone dropped us off and I ain't wanna make them go out they way to drop me off on the other side of town. So I stayed with him. Then the next morning I woke up still drunk and lowkey hung over. So I was shitting and vomiting and talking about how much I missed- how much I uh, nevermind. But I got in my car still drunk as a bitch and this huge ass thing just...poof...collides with me. Now Im here." He hums proudly.

"Taurus you gotta be more careful bruh. You probably got hit by a truck." I touched his face.

He looked at me and sighed. "I'm sorry for worrying you, but I know you don't wanna be here-"

"I don't care what we goin through T, Ima stay here withchu as long as you need." I told him, getting off his bed.

He still had a tight grip on my hand and I kept it there, using my phone with my other.

Then, I was getting another call.

"I run that nigga over for you and you still don't want me? Huh!" A gruff voice came through the phone.

"You're insane. I'm telling the cops. You need to stop calling, stop texting. Leave me alone, Bashar. You have a girlfriend- a family. Worry about them." I spoke as calmly as possible, hanging my phone up.

"You hadda nigga run me ova?" Taurus mumbled. I immediately shook my head no, getting back on his bed.

"Like two weeks after we broke up, the day before I saw you at Babies-R-Us, some guy gave me his phone number in Walmart, and I was bored so I texted him. Ion know how he knew about you, but maybe he was watching me before. I'm so sorry. I would never do something like that to you. Y-you have t-to believe m-me. T-Taurus I-"

He cut me off by putting his finger on my lips.

"Stop crying. I believe you." He said, wiping a tear from under my eye.

"Taurus I'm sorry, the reason we broke up is because I was being dramatic and self conscious." I admitted.

Taurus kissed my hand. "You wasn't goin no where anyways."

"And how you know that?" I challenged.

"Cause you my bitch, duh." He said, laying down.

"Ion like how you be callin me a bitch." I lied.

He sucked his teeth. "You love that shit. Pass me my phone?"

I went in the bag they gave me of his stuff and pulled his phone out.

"It's cracked T." I hanged it to him.

He cussed lightly under his breath. "Aigh, Imma have to get a new one."

I slumped onto the chair in his room, watching Spongbob on the hospital TV with him.

Soon enough the doctor came back. "Hey Mr.Bartlett. So we have your X-Rays. You have a broken ankle and you'll need some stitches. So you'll have to get that casted up, and we'll give you some crutches. Do you have anyone that'll be able to stay with you for six weeks?" She asked.

Taurus looked at me and I nodded. "Yea, him."

"Uh huh, and I'm guessing you're the Tione he kept asking for." She held her hand out for me to shake.

I nodded and shook her hand again.

"Well we wanna keep you over night just for some more tests. But by tomorrow afternoon you should be able to go home. Sounds good?"

Taurus nodded and she smiled, leaving the room again.

"Nurse Merritt? I like that shit..can you get a lil outfit? I could fuck you to sleep in it. I can't up but you can ride this di-where you goin?" He cut himself off when I got up.

"Away from your sick ass."

I left the room and saw Shèyaa was still there.

"Is he good?" He asked, yawning loudly.

"He's fine. He'll be gone by tomorrow. You can go see him Im goin to get us food. Room 32." I patted his back.

He nodded and I walked out of the hospital, going into the parking lot.

There was someone by my car.

"Shit.." I mumbled.

I picked up a rock I saw and gripped it tightly, inching closer and closer to my car.

When I got in eyeshot I could tell who it was.

Bashar.

"Oh my fuckin god." I mumbled. Rock still tight in my hand.

"Nigga can you move?" I yelled.

He turned around and ran to me, so I backed up, leaving space between us.

"Tione please give me a chance. I can do you soooo good." He begged.

"You beggin ass nigga. My nigga shoot people, leave me alone." I snapped.

He tried to get closer to me so I picked my rock up.

He put his hands up in defense and backed away.

"Tjay-"

"Tjay nothin. Bashar, ima tell you this one time and one time only. Leave me the fuck alone. Ion wanna have to get niggas on you, but I will. Leave me alone, leave Polo alone. Just stay away from me. Go raise your kids." I threw the rock down and got in my car, driving off to the nearest fast food place.

I pulled up to a McDonalds drive-thru and waited in line.

tione: u want food?
shey: yea wya?
tione: mcdonald's
shey: big mac, large fries and large coke.
tione: hurd

I finally got to the window.

"Welcome to McDonalds."

"Yea lemme get two 10 piece nuggets with a medium fry and medium coke, and the other with large fry and large coke. Also a Big Mac with large fries and a large coke."

"Is that all."

"Mhm."

"15.45 at the next window. Pull up."

I nodded like they could see me and drove to the next window.

I put my card out the window for her to grab and she did, swiping it and giving it back.

Soon I got the food and I was on my way back to the hospital, blowing a breath of air when I realized Bashar finally left.

I grabbed the bag and walked back inside, going to Taurus' room.

"Thanks Tione. I'm bouta dip, I gotta take Tyquain and Kentrell to another appointment tomorrow morning."

He grabbed his food out of the bag and smiled at us, leaving the room again.

"Whatchu got me?" Taurus peered in the bag.

"Nuggets, fries and a drink." I took his stuff out the bag, giving it to him.

"You so sweet, thank you Nurse." He smirked, dipping a nugget into the sauce.

"You annoying." I laughed slightly, eating a handful of fries.

"You finna sleep hea?" He asked.

I nodded, trying to get comfortable on the chair.

"Get on the bed T, it's big enough." He moved over and I laid down for a second, just to make sure there was enough space.

I got up and nodded.

"Thank you a lot Tione."

"You kno I gotchu Taurus." I squeezed his hand.

____________________________

This may be coming to an end soon idk 🌚. i have a lot of endings in mind, and where to end it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 422 19
"W-Who are you?!" "I'm a bit complicated, my love." Start: May 8th, 2021 End: May 21st, 2021
23.7K 1.3K 60
Ghost Tyun meets lonely guitar boy Gyu Started: January 1st 2023 😎 Ended: March 15th 2023
14.4K 418 12
♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡ - "w-wilbur..?" - "i did this for you, darling.." - "you.. you..-" - "i love you, darling. i know...
3.6K 347 26
Two complete opposites. Not knowing what love is yet they are falling in love with each other. Started 22 January 2023 Ended 22 March 2023