Filthy ; Draco Malfoy

By -babynaomi

Toxic Draco. Dumb Lucille. The book with a messy plot full of smut. You might fall in love with Lorenzo Berks... More

⚜️
C H O C O L A T E F R O G S
F I R S T N I G H T B A C K
A M O R T E N T I A
F A V O R I T E F L A V O R
A I R T H I C K E N S
T H E V I A L
C O N F E S S I O N
B E T R A Y A L
F I R E W H I S K E Y
S A T U R D A Y M O A N I N G
F E E L U N E A S Y
A F R A I D
W I N T E R
S O A P
C H I L D H O O D
B R E A K F A S T
W I N E G L A S S
I N C O M P E T E N T
C O R D I A L L Y - Y O U R S
V I E W F R O M H E R E
R E P E R I O F O R D U S
R E D
E N V Y
Y OU R B E S T F R I E N D
W E ' L L G E T T W O
Z I P P E R
A U R A
B A T T L E
L I F E
M I N T
O N N Y
Z U P P A T O S C A N A
D I S T R E S S
T H E B U R R O W
F E E L L I K E S H I T
M A N H O O D
1 5 D A Y S
M U D B L O O D
O W L
B E L I E V E M E
L A Y D O W N
P A S S W O R D
R O O M 0 9 4
M U F F L I A T O
S T A R S
R E N O V A T I O N S
F R E T
F I L T H Y
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
10 MILLION / KINTSUGI ; LORENZO B.
A U T H O R ' S N O T E V2
Filthy - Rewritten

V U L N E R A B I L I T Y

654K 13.5K 160K
By -babynaomi

Hey guys-

Since the Filthy community is growing at an alarming rate, I decided to update early. You guys are the absolute best <3  Discussion will be held after this chapter because uhhh. Yeah.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

V U L N E R A B I L I T Y  | VIEWER DISCRETION IS *HIGHLY* ADVISED

draco malfoy

As soon as Lucille fell asleep, I gently let her go making sure not to wake her. I quickly got dressed and left without making any sound.

As I walked down the corridor, guilt and disgust is riddled in my chest.

'I always have, Lucille Granger'?

Why the bloody hell would I say that? Constantly replaying it in my head only makes my anger grow, so I walk faster to my dorm to free my mind of what the fuck just happened.

My vulnerability disgusts me, and my sudden softness disgusts me. Opening up just a slight smidge was never my intentions, even if it meant answering her stupid fucking questions, but it was something about her that made me weak. And mate, I hated it.

I hated her.

But I loved the way her plump lips melted onto mine, and how she'd whimper my name. I loved how she screamed and squirmed at my consequence. I loved how her warm body would tend to my cold hands. I loved how quiet, yet observant, she was for the past 6 years of being around her.

And it makes me want to destroy her, and everything about her innocence. But I know I can't. I know I can't bring myself up to do that.

Feeling warm inside from the thought of her doesn't sit right at all. In fact, it's enraging me.

Fuck.

But I can't resist her.

What the hell am I doing, Lucille Granger? How are you doing this to me?

****
lucille granger

I woke up alone, expecting to have myself wrapped in Draco's arms, but I shouldn't expect much from the boy who can't express emotions. Onyx and I got ready for school pretty quickly. She woke up not speaking as much. She seemed to be really upset, which stirs worrisome inside me. I really don't like when any of my friends shelter their feelings and emotions when they could simply just vent to me; I'm always looking forward to listening.

Once we were done, we shot out our dorms immediately.

"Walk faster, Lucille," Onyx  snapped, dashing down the hallway on our way to Charms. "I am NOT talking to Blaise!"

I struggle to keep up with her, given that I did extraneous activity the night before. Onyx came back last night crying, and the moment she woke up, it's as if she hates everyone around her.

"I'm trying," I blatantly respond, "You still haven't told me what happened!"

Onyx stops her tracks and turns around and I accidentally bump into her. I back up and awkwardly chuckle.

"Stupid fucking Lorenzo dared Pansy to kiss Blaise last night at the tower, and HE AGREED!" She bickered.

"What? You're kidding!" I said in shock. In reality, it was expected. Blaise wasn't perfect; he's not the relationship type.

"Oh I am CERTAINLY NOT. And you know what? Have it his way! That way I won't have to drink any more bloody vials for him".

We walked into Charms to see Lorenzo and Blaise, but no Malfoy. I was a little disappointed; I was hoping to see him. Where does he even go?

"Good morning," I beamed, smiling at Lorenzo and Blaise.

"Morning, beautiful," Lorenzo chimed. Silence followed as tension between Onyx and Blaise.

"How was last night? Did you guys finish the muggle thingy?" I queried, hoping to rid the tension.

"No, but I gave the rest to Malfoy," He responded, pulling his textbook out.

"Oh, you did?" I probed. "Did he smoke it all?"

Lorenzo scoffed. "Of course he did. Mate's a little stressed. I know him-. It seems like there's something going on but we all know he's not going to say jackshit about it,".

That was the disappointing part; his inability to communicate his feelings and emotions. I can't blame him; he came from a family that gave little to no affection, though I met his mother once in year 2 and seems like she really loves him.

I just nodded at Lorenzo and sat in my seat.

"Good morning, class," Flitwick announced. "I will fortunately be assigning a group project. You may choose your groups, or you may work alone".

Onxy let out a groan in response to the group project. I chuckled quietly.

"I want you all to do research on a maximum of 4 charms. I expect one parchment full of information and research for each charm. I want it done by next week, as well," He stated.

Not only did Onyx groan, but the whole class did, too. For me, it was internally.

"Enough of the whining! You all are year 6's! I want you all to finish the school year with Outstandings!" Flitwick cheered. "Alright, my young wizards and witches. Turn to pages 279 to 282".

I huffed and pulled out my textbook, flipping it to the desired pages. I looked at Lorenzo and Blaise, then Onyx.

"Do you all want to group together?" I asked quietly.

Lorenzo looked at Blaise and Onyx, then at me. "I'm gonna assume that's a yes!" Lorenzo blurted. Onyx scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I think Blaise wants to work with pug-face Pansy," she muttered. Yikes!

"Now, you know that's not true-"

"Oh? It's not?" Onyx snapped back.

"It's not!" He argued.

"Bullshit, Blaise! You'll always be a fucking manwhore," Onyx slammed her textbook on the table and Blaise scoffed.

"You are just full of surprises, Onyx,"

"And you're full of shit!"

A cackle escaped from Lorenzo's mouth, then he cleared his throat to play it off. He looked at me with a grimacing face and I softly giggled.

Silence emitted in our section of the row. I didn't really know what else to say.

"Well, then it's settled. We meet each other after dinner back at my dorm up until the assignment is due," I concluded. The tension in the atmosphere was super awkward, but I bared through it.

****

Charms class ended and we had 25 minutes until Potions class started. Onyx stormed out the classroom without waiting for me. Yup, she's really upset.

I walked out the classroom with Blaise and Lorenzo.

"Do you think she'll stay mad at me forever?" Blaise interrupted.

"To be fair, you did kiss someone whilst you two were supposedly seeing each other, and each other only," I responded, putting my wand into the inner pocket of my cloak.

"But Lorenzo dared me!" He guiltily responded.

Lorenzo threw his hands up in surrender, "Hey, you chose to do so. It was just a suggested dare".

Blaise rolled his eyes. "So you're saying she really won't forgive me anytime soon?"

"You're an idiot is what I'm saying. Secondly, just give it time," I faltered.

Lorenzo swung his arm around me and pulled me closer as we walked to the commons to wait for Potions.

Laughter and chatter filled the hallway, giving me a joyous feeling. People coming from different directions only made me realize how much I was going to miss attending Hogwarts regardless the chaotic passing periods.

As Blaise, Lorenzo, and I walk towards the commons, I suddenly see Malfoy at the end of the hall. His eyes meet mine, then clenches his fists. Fuck, is he upset?  He immediately turns around and turns to the right hall. A sudden urge runs through me and I feel the need to find out what's wrong.

"Guys, I'll meet you later. I'-I'm gonna go find Onyx," I lied. I pulled away from Lorenzo and walked away from Blaise and him.

I speed walked through the crowd of people and turned right to the hall where the abandoned boys' bathrooms are. I looked left and right to make sure no one was paying attention. Once the coast was clear, I entered the bathroom. He's got to be in here. Where else would he go?

I close the door behind me and I hear nothing in the bathroom. I walk further into the bathroom and still see no one or hear anything.

"Draco?" I stammered. No response. I let out a sigh.

Suddenly, cold hands grab the back of my neck aggressively and turns me around. I face Malfoy and desperation is plastered on his lips, while anger on his face. He takes his hand and wraps it around my neck. He then pushes me towards the sink. I wince once my bosom hits the ceramic.

"Does Lorenzo fuck you the way I do?" He seethed into my ear, sending chills down my spine and irritation in my chest.

I pull his hand away and throw it off. "Excuse me?" That question is fucking stupid!

"You heard me, Lucille," His deep voice grumbled, echoing the bathroom. His grey eyes burned right through me, making me nervous as fuck.

"I didn't-. Why would you ask me something like that?" I retorted. I leaned off the sink, patting out the creases in the back of my skirt.

Draco lets out a chuckle. "I'm not stupid, you filthy fucking mudblood," He snaps.

Where was he getting this idea? His words usually never hurt so bad but this time it truly does.

"You don't think I see the way he looks at you? Or the way he puts his fucking hands on you?" Draco bellowed, pacing the bathroom with frustration.

"What? Draco, that's literally nothing! I don't like him like that! It's literally Lorenzo we're talking about. He's like my brother-"

"Don't give me that bullshit," Malfoy snarls. He then lets out a frustrated laugh. He ran his hand down his face slowly, implementing a pause. "I knew that fucking blood-traitor had eyes on you,"

Regardless what I had to say next, it still wouldn't go through his fucking skull. With built up frustration inside me, tears started to pool in my eyes. I sniffled a few times and Draco looked at me with confusion. Soon enough, I was crying.

"Aw, you're crying?" Draco teased "Go ahead and cry some fucking more. That's all you know, it's crying and crying. Making me feel like a dick is what you thrive off of, isn't it?!"

"You're being mean, Malfoy," I trembled.

He scoffed. "Aww, I'm being mean? Am I hurting poor Lucille's feelings?" He continued to banter.

"I'm not sleeping with Lorenzo, Malfoy. I-I don't even see him like that-" I stutter, trying to catch a breath.

"Then why the FUCK do you let him touch you like that?!" He shouts at me, making me jump. He rolled his tongue against the inside of his cheeks. Draco walked towards an empty stall and kicked the door in frustration. "Why the fuck are you letting-" Draco huffs, "Why the fuck are you letting other people touch you".

I nervously bite my lip. My palms are sweating and my heart is palpitating. Quickly, Lucille! Say something! All I feared right now was what he was capable of.

"I-. He's my friend, Draco. He's our friend," I responded quietly.

Draco's eyes stared deeply into mine. He walked towards me slowly. My throat tightened as I struggled to swallow my saliva. Tears kept rolling down my warm cheeks. He stood so close I was look up at him. "You're right, he is our friend. My friend long enough to know he wouldn't fuck a dirty little mudblood," He seethed with frustration.

Mudblood. Mudblood were the words I heard over the years. I usually never let it get to me, but right now, at this moment, my mudblood was boiling.

And with that, I took my hand and slapped him harder than ever.

I gasped, covering my mouth. The tears stopped. It felt as if my heart stopped beating, too.

He placed his hand on the cheek where I slapped him and he looked down at the ground. A devilish smirk grew on his face, and he let out a huffed chuckle. I was scared. What the fuck did I do?

He looked back up at me.

Draco immediately pressed his body against mine, pinning me to a wall. He grabbed my cheeks with my chin at his palm, and  thumb and index side to side with my cheeks; and it was painful.

"If you ever fucking slap me again, I will make sure you never forget the consequence," He growled in my ear, his hot breath radiating  on my neck. "Don't ever do that again".

He let go of my face, still close to me. He wiped my tears with his thumb on both sides of my face. I was shaking of frustration and fear.

"Stop shaking, Lucille," He mumbled, "Or I will give you something to shake about".

Now that sentence threw me off. For fucks sake, Lucille.

I bit my lip and stared deeply into his eyes.

He dove in for a kiss, and my body let him. It was natural. It was an irresistible motion. Hunger was on his lips, and mine were, too.

His veiny hand wrapped around my neck, and his tongue slipped into my mouth. Our kisses were passionate, blended with frustration and anger; and lust.

My fright slowly withered, and the need for him grew. He pulled away and left trails of kisses on my jawline and my neck. A moan escaped from my lips.

"Jump," He demanded. I jumped. He caught me and wrapped my legs around him. As we continued to passionately make out, he carried me towards the sink and set me down on it.

Draco was unbuckling when I decided to do it for him. I unbuckled his belt as he unbuttoned my button-up blouse. I pulled the belt out of its loops and dropped it onto the ground, metal hitting the cement.

His cold hands traveled my revealed body. Draco massaged my breasts as I moaned softly. I could feel his dick grow in his pants. It was pressing up against my heat. I needed him.

Draco reached his hands below my skirt and pulled off my underwear, throwing it somewhere into the room. He unzipped his pants and shifted them lower. He slid down his boxers and his hard dick brushed against my vagina, causing me to shudder.

"Remember this the next time you let Lorenzo- or anyone for that fucking matter, touch you," He spat.

Without hesitation, he rammed his hard dick inside me without warning. I let out a groan.

Draco's frustration withered as soon as he started fucking me mercilessly. His thick member slid in and out of my self-lubricating vagina. My walls hugged it like a glove.

He crashed his lips onto mine. Our mouths were parted as we moaned and groaned into each other's mouths. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he thrusted deeper.

"Fuck, Draco," I moaned. I placed kisses onto his neck. Boldness grew inside me and I sucked on his neck.

His hips bucked harder, and faster. He pulled out and lifted my legs higher by carrying them. He slid back inside me and I arched my back in pleasure.

"You're mine, and mine only," He seethed through the grunts of pleasure.

My eyes started to water. My body was trying to process the amount of pleasure I was receiving. It was sex I have never encountered before; angry sex.

"I'm yours, Draco," I whimpered impulsively. With that, his strokes became deeper and harder. Delirious moans escaped my mouth. He covered my mouth with his hand. His rings pressed against my swollen lips.

My hand grabbed the sink, trying to maintain balance. As he pounded into me mercilessly, my walls started to tighten.

Both my hands grabbed the arm he was using to cover my mouth.

Grunts escaped his mouth.

I pulled his hand away from my mouth and spoke with struggle. "I'm going to cum, Draco," I panted.

"Then fucking cum," Draco grunted.

His pace quickened. My walls tightened around his dick and I came harder than ever. He did the same.

He knocked his head back and panted raggedly. As his thrusts slowed down, he pulled out and tried to catch his breath- I, the same.

My legs were slightly trembling. He grabbed my thigh and chuckled softly, teasing at my shaking legs.

Draco placed a gentle kiss on my lips. He pulled away and clothed himself, and I did the same. I hopped off the sink and turned around to look in the mirror. I buttoned my buttons back up and turned back around searching for my underwear. It was in Draco's hands.

"Looking for these?" He said breathlessly, a smirk growing across his face.

"Yes," I responded lowly, reaching for them. He backed his hand away and shook his finger.

"Ah ah, allow me," He responded. Draco crouched down and spread my underwear for me to step into them.

I stepped into my underwear leg holes and he raised them slowly. Draco placed kisses on my slightly shaking thighs, which sent goosebumps all around. He raised my underwear up underneath my skirt.

He stood back up and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small vial.

"Drink," He demanded. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the vial. I popped the cork open and drank the potion, creating a scrunched a face. "Good girl". Draco kissed my forehead and my heart fluttered.

He stood in front of the mirror, adjusting his tie as I watched him.

"Draco?" I softly spoke.

"Hm?" He responded, fixing his hair. Merlin, he is gorgeous.

"You can't just make assumptions," I stated. He paused, still looking at himself in the mirror. "You can't make assumptions like those. Next time, if there is a next time, please just ask me personally, okay?" I was hesitant to ask this, but it had to be done in order for this to work.

Silence.

"I can't help it," He responded flatly. He turned around, looking deeply into my eyes. "I can't help it when I see people touching my Lucille".

I sighed. "Draco-. I don't want anyone. Anyone at all but you. Can you remember that?" I assured him, inching closer to him. "I'm sorry for slapping you earlier. It was just-. You say really hurtful things. Could you hesitate from doing that, too?"

It seemed as if frustration grew on his face, but it died down quickly as if realization hit him. "I'm sorry for saying those hurtful things, Lucille," He cooed. Draco tucked my hair behind my ear, and then placing a kiss on my lips.

"In order to make this work, there has to be many adjustments. But we'll knock them down slowly. This is just as new to me as it is to you," I said.

"This? What's this?" He questioned.

"I have been asking the same thing ,Malfoy," I muttered. "What exactly is this?" 

Draco looked into my eyes. I looked up at him. "You're mine," He grinned, "And I guess I'm yours, too".

My heart fluttered. A smile somehow grew on my face.  My face turned warm. Draco was mine? Draco was mine.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him.

"We can't keep doing things in this bathroom," I giggled. He laughed, as well.

"We can find other places, Granger," He responded.

"Okay, Malfoy," I said. "I have to head to Potions. Are you coming?"

His emotions completely changed and he gulped. "Um. N-no. I have something to handle f-for um... Dumbledore".

Strange.

"Well, okay," I responded. "See you later, then?"

"Yes, see you later, Lucille" Draco cooed. I started to walk away until he pulled me back to him. He placed a long kiss against my lips.

"I love you-" I said impulsively, until I choked up and slapped my mouth closed. He parted his mouth open in some sort of shock, which soon turned into a smile.

"I love you, too."

********

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WRITE.

GUYS- I KNOW. I'M SORRY THAT THEY'RE SO FUCKING BIPOLAR. And I'm SO SO sorry for the constant sex scenes. But don't worry, things only get better from here. You guys will LOVE the upcoming chapters. Character development is VERY VERY fundamental. That's what's happening!

WHO in the FUCK is Draco turning into???!!!

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter.

So far, what's YOUR favorite?

IF there are any errors, feel free to point them out and I'll happily fix them!!

Love,

Naomi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.2K 101
COMPLETE! πŸ™ŒπŸΌIT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORINGπŸ™ŒπŸΌ --------- This is y/n's journey through Hogwarts, having the twins as be...
2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
1.7M 36.7K 68
"You are so pure, and innocent". β˜† β˜† β˜† β˜† Caleum Harrison always fought back. Never let her guard down. For anyone. What happens when the legendary gi...
78.7K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...