Hurting Me Softly | JIKOOK (E...

By jikookwrites

"Just wait and watch, what I m gonna do." JJK " You can't marry him, you wouldn't. Please don't involve him... More

Description
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Update
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter-43

9.7K 464 124
By jikookwrites

        Jimin's pov.

             It's been a week since I told Jungkook about my decision. He was recovering quickly and I was happy but there wasn't a single moment when I thought if the decision I made is good or bad.

           I was stuck again. Pain he had on his face and the way he was trying to hide it was haunting me. But it was good for me and for him. I was still trying to convince myself and give him a chance. A part of desperately wanted to give him chance but my other half was stopping me and I don't know why.

          I still loved him with all my heart but from the betrayal I went through... was haunting me. I was afraid to feel that pain again. What if he leaves me again? What if he went out of love again? After all I am not his first love.

         He was recovering, already started walking and doing stuff by his own. I was happy seeing him recovering but it his recovery was also a warning for me as time of leaving was coming closer.

       " Where are you going?" I asked him as I saw him getting ready. He looked breath taking, I could keep my eyes off him.

       " You wanna come?" He asked smiling as usual.

       " No... I just.." my words were cut short as he turned around walking slowly to me, " you still haven't recovered property. I was just wondering what is so urgent that you can't miss,"

      " Actually.." he stopped, carefully sitting beside me, " I have a meeting to attend... and I was wondering if you can go on a date with me. You know... our last date"

Our last date.

        His words pinched my heart a little.  We never had the first one and he was talking about the last one.

        " First and last one..." I said, smiling half heartedly. His soft expressions turned into the pained ones. " Yeah. I am in."

       " So... I'll pick you up after I finish my stuff. Hm?" He asked.

      " Sounds good." I mumbled, looking down as it was so hard for me make an eye contact with him. Every time I looked into his eyes, it felt like falling for him again and again.

      " Okay then." He said, standing up as he walked out of the room.

      He really changed in just couple of weeks. He no more acted like a pervert, nor he tried to make a move on me. It seemed like he already accepted his fate.

And I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

          Hobi's pov.

          It's been a week since Taehyung left his absence and confession made me think alot. I never knew he had feelings for me. He blamed me for being cold but what else I could do?

        When I was desperate for his love and attention, he simply ignored the shit out of me. Though he tried to mend my heart by the situation we were in.. actions weren't enough.

        I was happy knowing that he had feelings for me and I can say I was a little regretting for being cold towards him. But it ain't my fault, he made me think all this shit. I thought he would never love.  I thought I wasn't good enough for him.

       My mind was conflicting, I was asking myself again and again, if I still love him? After all the things he did to me and after breaking my heart. But I got the same answer again and again... I still do... I still love him.

       I thought I would never be able to love him like that again but no... I still love him with all my heart and can't help it. My heart was still ready to start it all again.

       But he already left and I wasn't sure if he'll come back again. I can't let him go.. I should take a chance again... for us.

       Thinking all of these things I dialed his number and to my luck he picked up my call without any due. I waited for him to speak but he didn't so I started the conversation.

        " I am missing you," I was planning to say something else but I said what I was really feeling. My heart was getting more and more heavily as he was taking time to reply.

       I am missing you more. his voice cracked, making my heart drop even more. I was more than happy knowing that he was feeling the same.

       " Would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked, fingers crossed.

       Of course. His voice was desperate and I could tell me was crying and smiling at the same time.

     " Get ready.. I am coming to pick you up," I said, cutting the call afterwards as he mouth 'okay'.

I was feeling contended.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

      Jimin's pov.

        " Where are we going?" I asked Jungkook as he picked me up. 

       " It's a surprise.." he smiled, driving the car. I gave him a pointed look, he smiled looking at with narrowed eyes as he was busy driving.

       " I hate surprises." I grumbled, faking annoyance.

        " But you'll love that one." He smugly replied, I didn't question him anymore as I patiently waited to arrive.

        " Will you miss me?" He asked out of the blue and my heart immediately started pounding.

         Of course I will miss him. I will miss each and every moment that we spent together. I will miss his grumpiness, I will miss him being all cute sometimes. I will miss his family too. Mr. Jeon specially. He had always been a father figure to me. I was afraid of how will his family react after knowing about us.

       " No," I lied.

        " You are lying." He said chuckling. " You'll miss me as much as I am going to miss you," his suddenly disappeared, making my heart drop. I chose to remain silent as I didn't want to cry and ruin our first and last date.

       The journey afterwards was silent, he humming with song that was playing and I was simply staring at him, memorising his features as I was going to miss every single detail about him.

       " You are staring," he said as I was caught gawking at him. I felt flustered as he looked at me with same intensity.

        I quickly shifted my gaze to something else and soon an envelope resting at the dashboard caught my attention. I picked it up to open it but Jungkook quickly snatched it away.

       " What is it?" I asked as I was getting suspicious.

       " I will tell you after the date ends," he calmly said, making me more suspicious. It was definitely something important and I couldn't wait to know.

       " Tell me now," I ordered as my voice was stern. He looked at me and sighed heavily.

       " I don't want to ruin your mood now, please wait a little bit more," he replied, holding my hand as the other one was on steering.

        " What's the point.. if it will ruin my mood some time later, why not know?" I coldly replied as I wasn't sure what he was up to. I just hoped it wasn't as bad as I was thinking.

        What was it really? A medical report? Was he hiding something from me? I couldn't control the urge to know what was it, so I snatched the envelope from his hand and opened it.

       It was a ticket... That means he was going somewhere. But where?

       " Where are you going?" I asked him with the desperate tone. If he wanted to go somewhere he couldn't have simply told me. Why would my mood be ruined by knowing that? It's not like he wasn't planning to come back.

Or was he? My eyes widened at this thought. I looked at him with questioning eyes. He smiled at me with a clear hint of pain, making my heart drop more.

      " I am leaving this country forever," he dropped the bomb on me. Tears immediately started leaving my eyes as I couldn't control it anymore.

      " Wh-when?" I managed to ask as he kept looking at me. He quickly stopped the car near Han river. I guessed we already reached the location.

       He opened the car door for me as I was sitting lifelessly there.  Holding my hand he brought me to the prettiest location I could even imagine but I could care less.

      " When Jungkook?" I asked again, my voice was cracking but he chose to ignore my question. I stopped going further, he turned around to look at me and i questioned him again with desperate and pleading eyes.

       He hugged me tightly, rubbing my back as he was trying to console me but that wasn't helping either.

       " Right after our date ends," he muttered, making my senses numb.

He can't be serious. He can't....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

-Borahae 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 17.1K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...
53K 1.8K 15
Jimin who is unaware of love his friend Taehyung holds for him meets a guy who claims to be his former lover. But Jimin can't remember him at all. S...
14.6K 1K 11
1. In a war-torn era, Taehyung and Seokjin find love. 2. BTS need to get enough footage for their new show - In The Soop. Despite all that, Seokjin w...
72.1K 2.4K 39
when his husband decide to marry his ex as a punishment ... it's OT7 ff so if you don't like it then kindly leave 😊💜 ... English is not my first la...