Brutally Divine Love

By rajgita

life is really unfair for her. when she start accepting the fact that she has lost her love forever and now h... More

prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Not an update
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author Note
Author note
Chapter Eight
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CAST AND CHARACTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
NEW COVERS
TWENTY THREE
Author Note
New Book
TWENTY FOUR
New Book
TWENTY FIVE
New Book
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
Not an update
TWENTY EIGHT
THIRTY
Not an update
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
LAST CHANCE
Rendezvous with Brutally Divine love family
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER 41

TWENTY NINE

2.4K 131 47
By rajgita

Hello friends
How are you all....
So here I am back with the much awaited update and hope that you will like it too. Please do the inline comments and share your views with me to help me improve my work.

Before you proceed to read......

This chapter contains some real mature and violent content. I advice and request that anyone below 18 years please...... do not read the content between ******* signals. And others too who are not comfortable with these kinds of stuff kindly avoid reading too.

Others can niw start reading......

At night

After having dinner Naina layed the Ranvijay on bed as he was fast asleep and came back to hall where Dheeraj (Sanjay's brother) was waiting for her. She sat on a single sofa chair before him and waited for him to start the conversation....

DHEERAJ: So have you talked to anyone other than me about what happened with you....

NAINA: No... I don't have any medium of communication with me...

DHEERAJ: (releasing a breath) okk.... so it means only you .... me and Vijay is aware of all this...

NAINA: (confusingly) Yes.... but why are you asking this?? I think you told everything to Sanjay too... Right??

DHEERAJ: (Smirking) Yes... you think... but you know dear its only what you think.... (standing and taking a step towards her)

NAINA: (Confused and afraid with sudden change of his tone) Wh.... what do you mean??

DHEERAJ: ( jolt her from shoulders with a force) I want to say dear ..... you made a big mistake by running away from true love of Vijay....

NAINA: (eyes widen with shock) Bh.... bha.... bhaiya what are you saying??

DHEERAJ: (with mischievous smile on his face) who bhaiya beautiful?? See I have a surprise for you ... come let me show you (dragged her forcefully with him)

He took her to a big room next to the hall. It was dark as there was no light but she could hear some hushed and shuffling sounds. But as Dheeraj switched on the light .... Naina's eyes widen and face paled seeing the nightmare of her life standing before him with murderous gleam in his eyes. She stumbled back as he began taking predatory steps towards her and turned around to run out of there..... but it seems like her luck had already turned its back on her because with the monstrous speed Vijay took hold of her hand .... turning her facing him .... he clutches her hairs in tight grip and make her to look into his eyes.

VIJAY: I.... I loved you with all I have and you betrayed me..... you tried to run away from me..... I thought you also loves me and so I was being very sweet and lenient with me till now..... but now..... now my dear love I will show you real me..... I will show you what bitches like you get when you play with Royalty. You will pay for this stunt of yours..... I will make your life a real hell.... you know me yet....

NAINA:(Sobbing loudly with pain and hurt) Please Vijay...... please let me go.... please you are already married.... pkeasr don't destroy my life.... please leave me (trying to free herself from his hulking grip)

VIJAY: (slapped her hard) You ungrateful slut ..... when I gave you whatever you wished .... you never had this issue that I am married or not.... you never asked me but now you are faking your innocence to me.... and what if I am married..... I am a royal and its our right as well tradition to keep as many mistresses as we want to keep ourselves entertained. And my dear love you are just one of them for me..... (laughed menacingly)

NAINA: N.... no.... please no.... please leave me I promise that I will never tell anything to anyone but please let me go (folding her handx before him) please....

VIJAY: (Growled like a beast) Shut up..... just shut your pathetic mouth..... you were already going to harm my reputation and so its time to began your punishment.... Dheeraj bring them in....

Mature content ahead*****

Nodding his head Dheeraj left the room and soon came back with 5 men and 2 women of almost Naina's age wearing very short blouses with deep neckline that fails to cover anything on their front and skirts that failed to reach even their upper thighs.

Men settled themselves on the mattress lying on the floor and both women reached to her and without any hesitation began undressing her while Vijat holds her in his tight grip to stop her from running or fighting.

Soon she was left in her netted inner wears only before the seven pairs of eyes that were roaming on her body shamelessly and lustfully.

All of them laughed on her helplessness and soon as Vijay left her hands she tried to run towards door covering her bareness with her hands. But her legs hault as she saw Ranvijay in the hands of Dheeraj. He was holding him upside down in his one hand and a sharp knife in his other hand.

DHEERAJ: If you dare to take one more step towards door I will slit his throat.

Naina looked at him with shock and helplessness. She was again trapped....

VIJAY: Now.... turn towards me darling.... come on fast (as she rurns to face him) Good slave.... now your hands on your sides ..... fast.... good and now go and stand there(pointed at the middle of the hall) and let the gentlemen enjoy the feast for their eyes..... come on you lazy slave.... move fast....

Ranvijay was crying uncontrollably as if understanding the miseries of his mother..... while she did as was instructed by Vijay. She stood uncomfortably before the hawking eyes of 7 men. Soon she was ordered to serve drinks to all of them brought by the two girls who were dancing vulgarly moving their body parts obscenely.

Gulping down her saliva on getting touched by foreign hands all over body she continued to serve them until she felt her Bra getting unclasped from behind and pitcher left her hands which moved automatically towards her front to prevent the cloth from fall down.

She tried to wriggle out of the hands of her molesters but a loud shriek left from Ranvijay's lips haulted her steps. She tries to run towards him seeing the blood driping down from his hand and a bloody knife in the hands of Dheeraj.
But was bot able to move even a single inch due to tight embrace of Vijay's hand on her body.

Clutching her hairs in tight grip he ordered her ...

VIJAY: Remove you hand and keep still or you will see your precious son bleeding to death before your eyes...

NAINA: (Trembling with fear and shame) No.... how vould you.... he is your son too....

VIJAY: ( Laughing mockingly at her) son.... ha ha ha ha ha.... he is just an instrument for me to keep you bound with me till your last breath. He means nothing more than a puppy for me.

NAINA: No..... he is your own blood and flesh.... please don't do this....

VIJAY: ha ha ha ha... its not like he is first or not even the last..... so dear slave just do what we are saying to you.... or say good byee to the life or your sweet son for ever....

With this she was forced to get rid of remaining piece of clothings that were hiding her dignity and just like other 2 girls in the room was forced to move her  naked body on vulgar numbers before being brutally crushed under all the males present in the room while Ranvijay was seeing everything and hearing his Mother's cry tied at a chair  in the corner of the room.

Now that was her life. From being a personal mistress to Vijay she was now the bed warmer for all those males whom Vijay brought with him every other night to rob every ounce of her sanity from her. He was punishing her for running away from his obsessive love.

MATURE CONTENT ENDS******

She spent another few years of her life in that hell getting crushed everyday in the hands of another sets of known or unknown males. In the mean time she gave birth to a daughter. She was not allowed to spend time with her in the night other than to feed her. For rest of the time her son and daughter were kept locked in a room with a lady to take care of their needs. There was a grilled window in the room from where she used to see them throughout the night while getting molested and break down by mosters crawling around her every night.

Ranvijay was almost 10 now and Ishita was to turn 6 next month. They were never allowed to put a single step out of that rat hole. It was the day when their life changed once again.

One of the female attendant for Ishita and Ranvijay felt pity on the poor mother when heard her getting hit by the pairs of 2 hands because she was trying to protect her 6 years old daughter whom they were planning to sell to someone. Hearing this she went hysterical and slapped them for thinking ill about her daughter. Shocked and angered due to her sudden outburst they beat her to death.

Leaving her in pool of her blood all around they moved to exit the house when Ranvijay with that female Attendant attacked them with a iron rods after poring scorching boiled water on them. Hearing their cries of pain they felt overwhelmed and satisfied and after making sure that they could not do anything now they took Naina and Ishita with them and ran away from there.

With the little money that female was having they reached to Naina's hometown. Soon they were standing outside Naina's house. But another piece broke inside her after listening about the untimely demise of her parents and her sister moved to another town after selling out everything they had in the town.

She comes to know that Rati and Sanjay got married last year and now settled abroad. With only hope left in her she went to Sanjay's house and narrated everything that happened with her to his parents and asked them for help as she had nowhere to go with her kids.

But...... Sanjay's brothers refused to believe her words against their brother Dheeraj and accused her of being gold digger. She pleaded a lot before them showing scars on her body. But after persuasion from their mother they kept her in their house as a maid.

In the mean time she somehow searched about her sister and brother in law as he belongs to the royals too and one day she contacted them secretly and told everything to Shilpa and asked her help her. After knowing everything Shilpa immediately left with her husband  to get her sister back with them.

But before they reached there..... Sanjay's family came to know about her phone call to her sister and they threw her out if the house in the middle if the chilling December's night with layer of thin clothes on their bodies but not before hitting her like a rag once again for destroying their reputation after killing their brother. While saving their mother Both kids were also beaten by them.

They were sitting at the side of the road shivering of cold..... wincing of pain erupting throughout their bodies and starving as wrte not given a single morsel to eat from last night under a shade in the freezing December night. Their bodies were not able to take that cold and pain any more and very soon all 3 of them were drawn in unconsciousness.

When Ranvijay opened his eyes he saw the white everywhere around him. His eyes landed on a lady that looks much like his mother but he certainly knew that she is not his mother, smiling at him. He raised his eyebrow as if asking her who is she......

SHILPA: Hello beta I am Shilpa, elder sister of your mother Naina and your Mausi Ma.

RANVIJAY: (looked at her with hesitation in his eyes.... he was aware of the fact that his mother called her before they were thrown out that house..... but still he was hesitant to believe any stranger like last time) wh..... where is my mother and sister....

SHILPA: (patting his forehead lovingly) don't worry beta they are fine and in another room getting their treatment.

RANVIJAY: Please take me to them.... I want to see them.

SHILPA: (saw doctors entering to the room) sure beta but first lets doctor check on you than we will go and meet them...

Aftergetting green signal from Doctor tgey went to meet Ishita who was fine and  playing with Shilpa's husband and then they went to see Naina who was in ICU and was very critical.

Naina was already 7 months pregnant when she ran from the clutches of her monters. And now after getting beaten up again in that condition she was on critical stage and it was almost impossible for her to survive. A silent tear left Shilpa's eyes when she told about her condition to Ranvijay and forced him to come with her at her place. He didnt want to leave his mother alone but not having any other option and seeing the hysterical condition of sister he decided to follow Shilpa's words.

To his utter disappointment it was the last time he was able to see his mother as after 3 days he was informed that his mother has left this world for ever. He was broken but can't do anything and dedicated himself completely to take care of his sister who was the only family he have.

Shilpa do not have any child of her own as she had problems in conceiving so she accepted both of them with the open arms and showered all her love on them thar they both were craving for.

She tried to erase all the bitter memories of their past ftom their life but all those pain and brutalities were pasted on Ranvijay's mind like a never ending movie and he saw every tear.... hear every cries of his mother being molested and humiliated every night as nightmares.

The innocent child in him was never allowed to live and the hunger to destroy all of them who destroyed his mother was increasing in him day and night and he just wanted to see them cry.... beg ... humiliated....... and pathetic before him just likr his mother....

FLASHBACK ENDS

So friends finally we are done with flashback of Ranvijay's life which made him what he is today.

I am not supporting him and his actions with Rashi in any way but just stating the reasons for it.

From next chapter the present will continue but still there are certain secrets that will reveal in upcoming chapters.

Please Vote and comment your views about the truth unfolds before you...

So good byee for now...

Love you all
Your Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 23.1K 50
He slowly trailed his hand over my cleavage, looking at me in such a way as if daring me to stop him from touching my body. "You have no choice but t...
99.9K 5.3K 37
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
15.2K 422 8
She was a free bird who wanted to fly in sky like a carefree bird but now she is caged bird who was struggling to get out of that prison. she tried a...
151K 9.3K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...