SOFT ALPHA // Taekook ✔️ [BxB]

By BTS_lifehacks

[COMPLETED] True bloods. The strongest and most feared wolves on the surface of the earth. You either fear th... More

Teaser/introduction
Explanation (A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus #1
⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️
Bonus #2
Q&A answers
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5 + Tips
Bonus #6 CHRISTMAS

Chapter 21

39.1K 2.8K 530
By BTS_lifehacks

A week has passed and Jungkook and Taehyung have been talking over the phone almost every day.

Jungkook has skipped school most of the days because he has been getting dirty looks from Suho. He doesn't know if the alpha is going to hurt him... one thing is clear though, he's pissed as fuck about the scene in the cafeteria. Taehyung believes Suho is embarrased that he had to submit to Jungkook, but it's what that bastard deserved.

He hasn't done anything to Jungkook, most likely because Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi have been around him in school.

Jungkook can't help but smile slightly at that thought. It's like he actually has friends. They are eating together, going to class together and 'hanging out' as Jungkook has learned to call it. It's just like in the books or in the movies he has seen.

Currently, Jungkook is standing against a wall outside the city's shopping center. It's more like a mall really, a lot of stores are filling the sides and it's packed with all types of people. Jungkook is wearing his hoodie, a pair of his usual black jeans and some sneakers. It's basically what he wears every day.

Taehyung and Jimin thought it would be an amazing idea to spend their saturday in the mall. Taehyung invited Jungkook to come over phone and before he could even consider dislining, the plans were made.

It appears though that Jungkook has arrived way too early. He hasn't really been here before, so he got here faster with his skateboard than he thought he would. He hasn't walked inside yet, he's just trying to hide the best he can from the people that are here to shop as well.

Some have turned their head to him, probably thinking he's here to steal or something else shady, but Jungkook isn't paying them any mind.

He doesn't know if he's excited or straight up terrified for the others to show up. He has never 'hung out' with anyone before, it's a huge step for him. He gently bites his nails from pure nerves as he waits for around 30 minutes before the others show up. He really did mess up the time.

Today, Taehyung is dressed in lazy, comfy looking clothes. A pair of big pants, a sweater and even a hat on top of his head. As always, he pulls that off too.

Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi are just wearing casual clothes as they normally do, nothing much about it.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung cheers as he spots his mate leaned against the brick wall. Jungkook immedietly stands straight and gives a small wave back. He has become a bit more comfortable around the guys, he has been with them almost every day after all.

"Sorry, we got a little late out of the house," he states as they walk up to him. Taehyung gently reaches his hand out and smiles as he let's it rest against Jungkook's cheek for barely a second. It has somehow become a familiar greeting for them. Jungkook can't really get used to it, his cheeks heats up every time and his heart almost jumps out of his chest. Nonetheless, he enjoys that little bit of qhysical contact he can get.

"I-It's okay, I just got here," Jungkook replies with a stutter.

"Pfft, liar," Jimin teases before he starts heading inside. After getting to know Jungkook better, he isn't really scared of him anymore - therefore, he jokes around with him a lot.

Jungkook's cheeks just get even redder as he follows the group inside. It's Jimin who's the most excited about this trip, Taehyung too. Jungkook is just glad he got invited, he isn't going to buy anything, it would be a waste of money for him.

The day starts flowing nicely and they visit all kinds of stores. Mostly, they are just trying out clothes or looking at books. Taehyung seems very interested in art, just like Jungkook, so they got by an art shop as well.

They end up at a fastfood restaurant a little later, Yoongi and Hoseok being totally exhausted from walking and trying clothes all day.

Jungkook uses money for the first time today, he can't help but feel hungry after the shopping trip. He's glad he went though, Jimin and Taehyung seem to have enjoyed the day a lot.

Taehyung is currently sitting beside him in the booth and Jungkook has placed himself as far from him as possible. He doesn't want to make him uncomfortable in any way. Taehyung only ordered a small menu, it consists of a small burger and some fries. Jungkook on the other hand got a large menu. It contains four burgers, two bundles of fries, some nuggets and hotwings too, and a big soda. Even Hoseok and Yoongi had to take a double take at that. True-bloods are one of a kind.

"I'm so glad we got here! It was some needed shopping," Jimin states. He has like, 15 bags around him with all kinds of clothes and random things he just needed in his life.

"Since when has a egg cracker been necessary?" Yoongi asks.

"Since I got it, stop being mean," Jimin pouts and gently pushes Yoongi shoulder. The elder just shrugs and turns back to eat his food.

Taehyung just giggles at the two as he watches Hoseok suddenly reach down for something on the floor. Jungkook doesn't seem to have noticed either, he's too bussy chewing on the unhealty food.

"What's this?" Hoseok questions. Jungkook stops eating and drops the burger from his hand as he sees Hoseok hold his skateboard over the table, letting his eyes run over it's backside.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he immedietly reaches over and snatches the priced possesion, holding it tightly against his chest. Hoseok tilts his head slightly and the postyr catches the attention of the others at the table.

"I-It's nothing," Jungkook quickly spits out, his arms securely around the board as the others look at him weirdly.

"How can you say it's nothing, Jungkook that was amazing!" Hoseok smiles and Taehyung immedietly figures out what Hoseok just saw. He remembers when he was over at Jungkook's place and saw the amazing drawing of him. Jungkook doesn't know he knows though.

"What is it?" Jimin now curiously butts in. Jungkook gulps and his eyes slowly turn towards Taehyung. To his surprise, the elder is just kindly looking at him and he nods before turning to Jimin.

"Jungkook has an amazing hobby of drawing. You should see some of the painting he has made, it's incredible!" Taehyung states and Jungkook just looks at him with big eyes. Does he know? Oh no, what did he see?

"I believe that! Don't by shy Jungkook, that drawing is amazing," Hoseok says and points towards the board. It was indeed a beautiful sight that met him.

Jungkook hesitates. He never really shows his drawing to everyone, especially not one as personale as this one. Maybe it really was stupid drawing it on his board, but he couldn't think of a more perfect place to paint it.

"I-Uhm..." he stutters and Taehyung gently places a hand on his lap. Jungkook looks at it for a second before he takes a deep gulp and slowly removed the board from his chest. He hides his face with his hand as he let's Taehyung grab the board and study the panting. It's just as beautiful as it was the last time he saw it.

He turns it and shows it to the others who immedietly get amazed by the piece of art.

"Wow! I looks just like you Tae!" Jimin says and grabs the skateboard to study it better. Jungkook immedietly feels a bit nervous about it, that board means so much to him. He wants it to be held with care, even though it doesn't look like much.

"Indeed," Taehyung says and grabs the board back, he probably felt how uneasy Jungkook was while looking at his gift being passed between too many pairs of hands.

He gives it back to Jungkook who just shyly smiles and places it down beside him.

"You have talent for that," Hoseok says with a bright smile and Jungkook immedietly feels warm in his heart. He hasn't ever gotten a reaction about his drawings aside from Jin, so it means a lot to him that his 'familiars' actually like them.

They keep talking a little about that, but when Jungkook is so red in his face that he can almost blend in with a mailbox, they change the subject.

"I'm so excited to go! We can choose our dorms for ourselves, we should totally get one together," Jimin says. He's refering to the upcoming weekend trip with school.

"That's a good idea," Taehyung agrees and looks over at Jungkook, "don't you think?"

Jungkook looks down slightly and opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. He doesn't know how to say he's probably not going. It wouldn't be safe.

"Don't you?" Taehyung repeats. His eyes are getting big, waiting for some sort of confirmation that Jungkook really is going.

Jungkook is debating in his mind on what to do. He can't seem to say the words, he doesn't want to let Taehyung down. They are finally speaking so well together, he doesn't want to mess that up.

"Y-Yeah..." Jungkook mumbles and tries to pull his mouth into a half-hearted smile.

Taehyung immedietly gets excited and nods happly before turning back on the others.

Jungkook's smile falls and he stares ahead. It's going to be hard to convince Jin to let him go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 4.6K 7
(Available on Novelcat mobile app and website) She is a very simple and innocent girl. She is a type whom every parent would be proud to have as a ch...
826K 73.9K 85
Taehyung has never quite understood Jimin's fascination with humans and decides that he wants to experience first hand what draws his brother to them...
8.6K 226 6
𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: Eighteen year old Omega Jungkook was having his morning walk on his birthday in woods, only to get attacked by some giant rogue. In...
58.3K 1.4K 45
A collection of one-shots I make when I'm uninspired so enjoy! Don't worry, it's when I'm not inspired on my main series so these aren't going to be...