Little Miss Pureblood | Draco...

By Casfra011

Francesca is from the Villin family a very powerful family in the wizarding world. Her family is known to be... More

Intro
Letters, Wands and Cats
Hogwarts and The Sorting
Bloody idiots
Seekers,Halloween and Trolls
Slytherin🐍vs Gryffindor🦁
Cats and Christmas
Mirrors and Detention
Exams and end of year 1
Summer Holidays
Summer holidays Part 2
Birthday
Diagon\Nocturn Alley
Back at Hogwarts
Classes and Howlers
Mudblood
The Chamber of Secrets
Broken bones and no bones
Snakes and Confessions
The Odd Crabbe and Goyle
Christmas time
Solved Mystery by Saint Potter
A Week at Malfoy Manor
...We need to tell you something
Dementors on the train
New Classes
Hogsmade
Werewolfs and Party
Snowballs
Celebration and last day
The Pureblood Ball
The Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournament
Blood curse or no blood curse?
Busted
The First Task
The Yule Ball
The day after
Losing a friend
A dark Summer
A Pink Toad
The Inquisitorial Squad
Caught
Death Eaters
Sex won't fix everything
A changed Draco
Not so Lucky

Pranks and dates

1K 23 19
By Casfra011

Two days later

I woke up in the room I was staying in at the Malfoys without Minnie shoving her butt in my face. I hope she is okay but I'm sure Pixie is taking good care of her.

It was 8:00 am so I got out of bed and did my normal routine but today I decided to curl my hair instead of straighten it. Got dressed and headed downstairs.

When I went downstairs I found Draco eating breakfast. Narcissa today was going to spend the day with a friend of hers and Lucius was at work.

"Morning Love," he said whilst I was taking a place next to him.

"Morning," I told him kissing his cheek. Then starting to eat the pancakes in front of me.

"You know what day it is right?" he said with a mouthful of pancakes in his mouth. 

"Um...Friday" I said taking another bite.

"Yes and my parents are gone for the day so the manor is all to ourselves," he smirked then winked at me.

"And the day I will still remain a virgin so no thoughts," I told him. I can basically read his mind at this point without using legitimacy.

"Shoot...well I do have something for us to do since you are no fun," he said. 

"I'm lots of fun and what is this thing?" I questioned him taking the last bite out of the marvellous pancakes.

"It's a surprise, but I want to show you at noon," he told me then pecked my cheek and went upstairs.

I have so much free time what am I going to do???? Hmmm...Oh now, I know.

I went up to the room I was staying in, grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill and started to write a note.

 Hey love,

I was wondering if you can come really quick to my room I have something I need you to do for me. The thing is that I changed my mind about what I said at breakfast, I mean how can you not change your mind.

Come quickly I'm waiting for you 😉😏

I folded the paper and put on some red lipstick and kissed the paper to leave a stain of the form of my lips.

I went to Draco's room which was luckily closed and slipped the note under his door and quickly went into my room and into the bathroom and closed the door. Then I peaked through the keyhole to see if he would come. I was 99.9% sure he would come.

After a few seconds, I see Draco barging into the room wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants.

Boy, he is horny as fuck.

"Love where are you? I knew you would change your mind" he said.

"In the bathroom, I was just taking a shower but you can come in. I'm not wearing anything just warning you" I said lying and pulling out my wand.

He then barged into the bathroom and I quickly casted a spell. "Aguamenti!" I said pointing my wand at him then I showered him in water.

"You will pay for that one," he said. 

"Shit," I told myself I was basically cornered. Then he caught me and threw me over his shoulder, took me out of the bathroom and tossed me on the bed. He then came over me and he was still dripping in water.

"Draco, stop you are dripping water on me" I whined.

"I don't care, you lied to me and now for payback," he said starting to kiss my neck.

"Draco I don't want to have sex this early in life," I told him.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything you don't want to do. " He said and continued to kiss my neck. He then found my sweet spot and I let out a small moan.

He then kissed my jawline and moved to my lips. I intertwined my hand with his hair making the kiss more passionate.

After a few minutes, we released because we were out of air. When I looked at him his mouth was cover with lipstick and his hair was messed up.

"Told you I'm a lot of fun," I said still on the bed out of breath.

"We could have more fun but I respect your choices," he said.

"You do know that we are just 13 right?" I told him.

"I don't care, now change into something nice and meet me in the Living room in half an hour," he said and left.

I walked over to the mirror to see my hair out of its place and red lipstick all over my mouth.

I then showered quickly and got into a black dress my sister chose for me and did my hair.

I went to put on some makeup and then what I saw almost gave me a heart attack on the spot. That sly snake gave me a hickey, I quickly covered it u with some concealer and did a natural look.

I went downstairs to see Draco holding his nimbus 2001 broom whilst wearing an all-black suit. 

"Wow," he said.

"Keep your mouth closed Malfoy or else a fly might come in" I smirked.

"So we are on last name terms now Villin?" He asked smirking at me.

"Whatever. Where are you taking me, love?" I questioned him.

"Just come with me and you will see" he responded.

We walked into the backyard, Draco mounted his broom and so did I and wrapped my arms around his waist. We then lifted off into the sky. We kept flying for about 2 minutes when we landed in a park.

"We are here," he said.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. Whilst he was storing his broom in a bag that seemed to be bottomless.

"You will find out just close your eyes" He responded.

I closed my eyes and the. I feel a pair of hands on my eyes leading me somewhere.

After a few steps, he removed his hands and I opened my eyes.

He set up a picnic. It was so beautiful.

"Oh my god Draco I'm speechless. You did this all for me?" I said.

"Yes, but our house elf helped a bit," he said.

We both sat on the comfy blanket and ate some of the food. It was so good.

Then I see him bring a bottle of Butterbeer.

"You know me so well," I said smiling.

"Obviously" he replied opening the butterbeer and pouring it into both of our glasses.

We then drank the butterbeer and when I removed the glass from my mouth Draco smirked at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"You have a moustache. Here let me get it" he said. Then whipped the top of my lips with his thumb and then licked it off. "Got it".

"Thanks," I said whilst blushing a bit

I did not realize how close our lips were, then Draco lifted his hand on my cheek. We then kissed his lips are so soft and filled with lust, after a few seconds I straddled him without breaking the kiss, his hand didn't move from my cheek but his other hand went to my waist whilst my arms were wrapped around his neck. Eventually, our tongues begin to move together along with our lips.

After a few minutes, we separated our lips from one another.

"I love you," he said in my ear making shivers run down my spine.

"I love you too" I whispered in his ear.

We then got up and we saw Draco's house-elf come up to us.

"Master Draco, Mistress Francesca Nellie was sent here to inform you that Mistress Narcissa told you to go home since it is getting late," the little house elf said.

"Thank you Nellie can you clean up the picnic?" Draco asked his house-elf.

"Yes of course Nellie lives to serve the house of Malfoy. Would you like Nellie to also teleport you to the Manor?" She asked Draco.

"Well be fine going back home by broom. Thanks, Nellie" he said then pulled out his broom and mounted it. I got behind him, wrapped my arms around his waist and we lifted off.

After 2 minutes we arrived at the manor and landed in the massive backyard.

We then entered the manor to find Narcissa reading a book on the sofa.

"Hello, dears, nice to see you." She said getting off the sofa, placing her book on the coffee table and then came to hug us.

She first hugged me and I hugged back. Then she kissed Draco on the cheek.

"Mother is father back?" Draco asked his mother.

"No, I'm afraid Minister Fudge has asked him to work a bit over time so he will be back a bit late. Now both of you go take a warm shower and at 8 come downstairs for dinner" she said.

We both nodded and headed upstairs. When I was turning the knob to open the door I realised that Draco was still behind me.

"Are you not going to shower?" I questioned him. Obliviously I knew what he was trying to have a shower with me.

"Well I am going to take a shower...with you" he smirked in my face.

"Yeah sure, why not," I said.

"Really?" He said widening his eyes.

"No, merlin you will do anything to see me naked" I responded.

"...fine you win but mark my words you will shower with me one day," he said with an intimidating voice.

"I never said I wouldn't in the future," I said and went into the room and shut the door.

I then got in the bathroom and washed.

I got out of the shower and then I realized I forgot to take the clothes that I was going to wear with me. I quickly wrapped a towel around my body.

I opened the bathroom door... "WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!!" I shouted at my boyfriend who was reading a book on my bed half-naked.

"Oh waiting for you" he smirked at me.

"Fine I'm just getting what I'm wearing anyway," I said going to my dresser picking out some underwear, a bra and my clothes for dinner.

When I was picking out my clothes I felt a breath on my neck and someone touching my waist.

"Draco we are 13," I said, god there was so much sexual tension.

"I know but I just can't help it," he said then started kissing my neck, he managed to find my sweet spot and I let out a small moan. Then I quickly readjust my towel that was about to slip off.

Then I turned around and pecked Draco on the lips took my clothes and went into the bathroom.

I got dressed did my hair and a bit of makeup.

When I got out I saw Draco wearing black pants, black shoes and a black button-up shirt. We then headed down for dinner with Narcissa and Lucius who just returned from work.

Dinner went nicely and then we all headed to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.3K 77
π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘭𝘡𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 - Elodie Phillips is a girl that has a seemingly perfect life. After th...
524K 15.5K 44
The Y/L are a wealthy pureblood, Slytherin family that are into the dark stuff. it's always been that way. except for when you're born. You're a Rave...
1.6K 42 19
Her real identity? Not many people knew. A secret she kept till the very end. Not many people knew who her real parents were. They only knew what she...
75.2K 1.7K 16
"Or perhaps in Slytherin you'll find your real friends. Those cunning folk use any means to achieve their ends." Muggles. I absolutely despise them...