HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited

4.9K 478 229
By Astraeasky

Dedicated to sorrybutIlovemen

3days later

The birds chirped with energy and sang their melody, welcoming the rising sun. The smog covering up the rays makes the toddlers and of course, our Aria gets more snuggly into the duvet. The chill breeze greeting the joggers and the flowers made their way to the couple's mansion trying to ease the tension they had built up 3 days back.

The rise of anger and distraught emotions of betrayal were swimming in her head. It was the profound scars of the unforgettable words spilt by him. It was a direct blow to her fragile heart to hear his cruel hatred. It was too raw... Very vile. She hated the very idea of sharing the same air that knocks him back to life. His presence was souring. His gaze on her felt a pricking sensation all over her body. But she couldn't leave this soul-haunting mansion of his. She could not leave this hell. Never at the cost of her family. The only go to stop her mind from clawing at her was to avoid him. Avoid his existence.

After the encounter that fateful night with him, Aria avoided him like plague. Her ignorance was messing with his head worse than her insulting remarks. He was livid, always barking orders, or taunting his employees. Her ignorance was twisting his nerves into a tangled mess. Frustration was ceaseless. He didn't want to accept the fact that it was her ignorance that was messing with his routine. Setting his arse on fire with her distance. His head throbbing in anger looking at her brisk away each time he tried to get a glimpse of her face.

Her attitude shredded his male-dominant ego. He carried out a charade of never being affected by her distance. The lads were clueless watching him act recklessly as he already was. It was oblivious to the lads that he was driven round the bend because of someone's ignorance. The lads were in the dark about his cruel acts towards Aria. He manipulated his clan like a pro.

His manipulation...very lethal.

They believed indeed Taehyung had fallen head-over-heels for the goddess. They weren't surprised to see their brother being whipped for Aria. The woman was a gem and certainly impossible not to fall hard for her.

Jimin overlooked the fact that Taehyung married his first ever crush, and still maintained the ambience in the circle. The announcement of Taehyung's engagement with Aria was a heart-wrenching moment that he vanished for days before the wedding. He promised Taehyung that he was happy for him and Aria when he returned. He said the exact words before hugging Taehyung. "The flame wasn't as it appeared to be, Tae. What I had for Aria was just a spark of desire. You can't blame me for wishing to play a significant role in her life. She is just super cool and beautiful. I'll never regret taking a liking to her. But don't make me regret not trying to woo her. Treat her well. I'm happy for you."

One wedding that changed so many lives. It made both the families content with joy. Taehyung's lads filled with hope. But the married couple were lost in different poles of ego, anger, betrayal and dominance. They both were dominant and never gave up. Submission isn't in their vocabulary. They take control...

In the complex world of prejudging minds, blind herds of gossiping, and cheating crowds, the newly-wed couple were one of a kind in their way. An inevitable pair were chosen by the superior. Their destiny is scripted in the stars of stubborn love and universal fate. Both were unaware of the surreal life, waiting ahead of them.

The mild knocks on the door partly disturbed her peaceful slumber. Her eyes squinted, looking at the unevenly lit room. Her exhausted body from late night shifts decided for her not to descend from her fluffy bed. As per her body's ministrations, she slowly dozed off into tranquillity. It was in time she jolted up when she heard thunder-wrecking loud bangings on her bedroom door. The harsh bangs struck her heart with panic. Soon her mind calmed her that it was her loving husband's greeting to start a good morning, sardonically. She gently gave a soft rub over her face before she wore her black burgundy shrug. Placing her bangs to a side, she dawdled towards the door.

Bang !! Bang !! Bang !!

"This jerk!" She cussed under her breath when the bangs became more impatient. Picking up her pace she bolts opened the door before it was ripped to the ground from its hinges.

She knew it was him, only him, cause no one would be behaving like a caveman early in the morning.

As soon as she opened the door, there stood a fuming Taehyung at her doorstep.

He growled, "What took you so long to open this god-damn door?"

Giving him a stone face, she rolled her eyes as her answer. Her bored pissed look was fueling his anger. His bark was hanging in the air when she decided to snap, "What do you want?"

His anger grew unmeasurable bounds. If looks could kill she would be 100 ft but she looked at him nonchalantly. His cold body and shivering gaze had the least effect on her. Instead of looking at him with fear she looked at him in disgust.

"You fuxki--- he was cut off by his phone ringing he spoke, "Yeah, dad we will be there in half an hour." She looked at him muddled.

He said, more like ordered, "Get ready."

"What... where?"

He snapped irately at her face, "Are you fuxking blind that you didn't see me talking to my dad? Stop with your tantrums and get the fuxk out of bed. I'm dragging you out even if you are half-naked if you aren't ready within an hour." He marched off leaving her dumbstruck.

"The fuxked up arxehole! How dare he! Why won't he just die!" She gritted her teeth, her eyes not moving away from the corridor he vanished into.

She wanted to scream, yell, punch, feed him cockroaches and snakes and strangle him to death. But she knew all these thoughts are reserved only in her head. Slamming the door shut she walked into the washroom to start her daily routine.

She wore a V-neck baggy ash top matched with a black leather jacket and black jeans. Tied her hair to the ponytail and slipped on her black sneakers completing her look. As she descended the stairs she saw him heading towards the car. Dropping the new chocolate pouch and her phone into her LV bag she followed him with an almost sulking face.

He was wearing the exact dress code as her. Hot flushes creased her cheeks as she lowered her gaze when he turned around.
Her heart fluttered when she saw him with his black Ray-Ban casual black shades that would swoon any woman on earth. He was admittedly hot and out of the world. This was the first ever time she saw him in casuals. Even back in the resort, he was dressed in a typical Hawaiian dress. And this white-T paired with his black ripped jeans and jacket was killing! Giving her a pissed look he walked towards his black Aston Martin.

She heard him yell breaking her thoughts, "You have legs to walk, not to crawl. Even a toddler will walk faster than your duck steps."

"How in the world I married him? Such a heartless jerk..." she cursed to herself and walked towards her seat. Getting in, she slammed the door shut with a smirk making him scowl.

Aria's touch !!!

Being well aware of him she plugged her AirPods and looked out, through the window.

They were in the high lands only for the elites. It would take 30 mins just to exit his empty colonial mansion as he lives in a wholeness enormous chateaux. When Aria reached this place it was midnight already, so she could not admire this stunning mansion. This time she took her time to study this beautiful place.

The mansion appears indistinctly behind the gigantic iron gates creating a menacing aura of the owner of the mansion. The mansion takes on a threatening shape that screams of power and wealth, for those who stand behind the enormous gates.

But the high-maintenance courtyard with neatly trimmed grass and the rustling sound of trees as they swayed to the wind created a pleasant feel to the household. It had a colossal garage parked with high-end cars. It had an open-air pale blue swimming pool on the other side of the mansion added splendidly. The uncustomary whopping fountain of royal white Carrara marbles gave a touch of royalty to the already breathtaking mansion.

Overall the mansion was a royal terror to the outlooks but splendid to the clan.
The roaming guards with their constant eagle eyes informing Taehyung about the second to second events showed the security reaches of this place like even the passing air needs his permission to pass through his property.

It depicted the owner who is cold, arrogant, ruthless to the world but very pleasant to his circle.

I looked at him muddled when he halted at our destination. Does that mean he is going abroad?! That's splendid! I can finally have time without being irritated by lucifer himself.

Yes, we are here at the airport.

But why did he bring me along? Is our family here? Or more like uncle? Perhaps that's the reason he decided to take me with him. Pretend like he is the sweet lovey-dovey hubby. He is so wrong if he expected me to wave him goodbye like a lovely wife. But I have to if my parents or my in-laws are present.

"Why are we here?!"
He got off without replying. Getting out I gritted my teeth and followed him. My temper vanished when my mind relished the woven theories of his departure.

"Are you leaving!" I exclaimed in happiness. This caught his attention he looked at me with anger evident in his eyes.

Oh, shoot!

"Stop building your sand castles in the air, wifey. It's not only me. We! We are leaving!" He declared with his stoic face and turned around walking towards the terminal.

"We? Why we?!"

It was hard to cope with his long strides. I was jogging by now to follow his strides.

Jerk.

I asked him again, "Where are we leaving?" as we were walking into the terminal.

Correction; he was walking, while I jogged.

The thought of travelling with him made me gag mentally. It was just another deception to the world he is gonna create with his web of lies, with me as his puppet.

"Mind to answer jerk," I growled at him only to be ignored once again. I was done with him! Seriously, done! Speeding on my heels I ran over and stood right in front of him taking him amused for a second.

"If you fuxking can't zip your stupid mouth I'm gonna make you do it my way. Trust me you wouldn't like the consequences." He replied calmly watching my heaving figure.

"Kim Taehyung!" I snapped, and in the reflex of my temper, my hands hunched his collar pulling him closer to me. My attempt to threaten him did amuse him. Trust me I was burning in anger and I didn't take mind about the little stunt I was pulling in the middle of the crowded airport, passengers passing us weird looks. Let's not forget that I would cringe a million times about this minimal distance between us once I calmed down. But not necessarily any time sooner. To make it an adorable-couples-fight, the jerk decided to wrap his arms around my waist, joining our bodies. I know I'm gonna cry over this and bury myself once I'm over this tantrum phase.

"What the fuxk is wrong with you, you brat!" He snapped with a fake smile, swaying us back and forth.

"Well! To hell with you and your attitude jerk. I am not taking another step with your fuxked-up mannerless self. Put your so-called threats into action and let me beat you to death. I am accepting your fuxked-up threats challenge, honey. Do what shit you can!" I smiled so sweetly after my nasty blow on his face. I turned my heels to leave, but I was rooted to my place due to a strong grip on my wrist.

He tugged at me so fast that I spun a 360° before landing straight on his chiselled chest. He wrapped his hands tighter around my waist and smiled at me with a mysterious glint. We both were pissed beyond our threshold to keep our cool, yet we aced the task with ease.

"Like playing with fire, don't you wifey" he whispered in my ears huskily and planted a feathery kiss on it.

"Nope, I love playing with fire and I'll burn you to death if you plant your cheap lips on me," I gritted. He lowly chuckled so sexily in my ears, spreading goosebumps all over.

"Don't curse with your sinful lips, honey. You are too pure for that."
I just rolled my eyes at his flirtatious remark and tried to wiggle myself out from the cage of his brawny arms.

"You are too stubborn, aren't you," he spoke again looking at my failing attempts with a smirk.

"Oh!! You haven't seen me being stubborn yet."

"At your mercy!"

I shrugged saying "Let me go! I'm not coming with you." Unless he tells me where we are leaving my foot is stuck to the floor.

"We are leaving for Paris for our honeymoon." My eyes widened at his statement.

The crap! What is this honeymoon drama?

"I'll explain that later. Now stop behaving like a brat and follow me. The lads are waiting, so behave!"

He said as if he read my mind. The nerve of this jerk to call me a brat.

Pulling away from him with a harsh push, I freed myself of his clutches. "Screw you!" with that I kicked his leg.

He yelped in pain but he still looked so damn handsome. Damn you, Aria! He was looking like he was ready to murder me, while I stifled in laughter.

"You deserve that for touching me, honey! Never touch me again." I replied with a sickly sweet smile. I felt him burning holes into my back while I walked inside the executive lounge area.

I saw the lads except for Jungkook. My heart warmed thinking about Taehyung and Jungkook being the precious little brothers of the sweetest men. How did they manage the haughty snob husband of mine? Taehyung and Jungkook were the most spoiled ones in their circle. Jungkook deserved all the love but with the reincarnated- devil, it was too much for him. They all welcomed me warmly. Greeting them back with a smile, I sensed his presence right behind me. I stopped breathing for a moment when I felt his hand sneak into my waist, pulling me close to his warm body.

It was him... my husband.

"Hey, Taehyung!"

"Heyoo, buddies! How is it going?" He carried out the conversation naturally while I struggled not to palpitate. I was feeling hot with his hand resting on my waist. I knew my cheeks were set on fire, yet I can't remove his hand. The lads gushed out their joy for us as a couple, to which I fakely smiled.

Drama King is the other name of KIM TAEHYUNG.

"You are mine, wifey. And I can hold you. I'm the only one to hold my princess." I heard Taehyung whisper in my ears with hidden promise.

A chill ran across my spine with his possessive talk, that the hair on my nape went stiff like a wire. Swallowing hard, I found it hard to fix my gaze on him when I felt him burn his gaze into me. Leaning his head over mine, I finally locked our gazes together. His eyes held an unreadable expression, anchoring me with him. This Tae was not the Taehyung I fought with. The one who hurled cruel threats at me. The man hugging me was filled with empathy for me. He was protective and possessive of me. My mind was loitering in thoughts of other dimensional life of what we share currently. When he looked back at me, he didn't hide the tinge of adoration. What was he up to?

Our bubble was broken when we heard a couple of booming laughter. I distanced myself when I heard Jin, "This is how a man looks if he is whipped in love. I'm sure, Taehyung is whipped already. I really can't wait to become the godfather of your children, Tae! I'll wait to hear from you, after this trip" He jested making me blush. What the hell is wrong with these people?
Taehyung smiled looking at my furiously blushing figure.

Even if he nears me with such intentions, I'm chopping his jewels.

Jimin whistled, "Awww, look at you, Aria!"

"Shut up!" I snapped in fake anger.

"Seriously? Chuck that and look what I have bought for you."

He showed me 2 boxes of chocolates. My favourite Ferrero roger and Swiss white chocolate.

I pushed Taehyung off me in a blink and ran toward Jimin and collected the boxes from him.

I gushed like a baby who got her cotton candy, "Awww Jiminniee thank you...you are the best."

"Anything for you, princess," Jimin replied with a giggle and winked at me, making me laugh.

"That hurts Aria! I thought I was your favourite best brother!" Jin spoke wiping his fake tears.

"Jiminie?" he mimicked me. "He is Park Jimin, the "famous casanova" of Korea." His hands made quotations when he said, famous casanova. Jimin scowled at Taehyung.

"Stop calling him with nicknames, wifey. Only I deserve your nicknames. And Jimin, she is my princess you are not allowed to call her like that," he said with a cold face making Jimin scowl once again. His incredulous remark struck me with bewilderment. Soon after I was met with a peck on my forehead and he glued me to him hugging me.

Aww!!! Poor Jiminiee.

"Just ignore this airhead Jiminee. Just a spoilsport he is..." I said making Jimin smile also the rest.

"Hey! You never call me with pet names ?" Taehyung whined almost resembling a kid.

What the hell is wrong with this jerk? I kicked his leg, not his head. Why is he acting so adorable?

"You are so dumb to be the infamous coldest-scary CEO, honey. I gave you a sweet nickname. Jerk! Does that ring any bell? And I don't think I wouldn't find a name that would be as perfect as a jerk. I love calling you that!" I smiled innocently at him.

Taehyung and I were engaged in a staring competition. Everyone laughed looking at us bicker like kids.

"But you are mine!" Taehyung growled like a toddler.

Out of topic but that didn't stop the heat creeping my cheeks, making my eyes widen.

Namjoon spoke chuckling, "Nobody dares to claim, "The Kim Taehyung's bride." She is all yours. Only yours! It's time to board, Tae."

"Let's go, wifey," I blushed, furiously once again. I felt something in the pit of my stomach churn with bliss. I couldn't exactly pinpoint whether they were running or flying. As a doctor, these symptoms are bad for health, my mind advised.

My heart said it was not something running, that's just a feeling honey.

Yeah, albeit being weird I liked the feeling. I never dated anybody before, so I was dumb about these topics. Very dumb in fact.

Oh honey, like you excel in other feelings? snickered my brain.

Shut up, will you?

He was treating me like crap in the morning but now all lovey-dovey. Is he having bipolar disorder or something?

This confusing jerk.

Wait, is this all for a show too?

Gotcha, it was just for the show. He is playing with my feelings just for others to show he loves me and cares about me.

He spoke again, "We are leaving in my private jet wifey." A soft smile played on his lips.

I nodded and pulled myself away from him. I don't wanna make a fool of myself. I just walked away from him as he followed me. We entered his private jet.

The creme lights and executive liners with a high of vel customized ultra-modern amenities were stunning.

From an opulent and bespoke interior to spacious private suites, en-suite shower and a full-service gallery, roomy luggage area, and a cocktail lounge, this aircraft class takes elite travel to a whole new level of highest comfort and extravagance. Even with all these exclusive amenities, biz liners offer plenty of space for dining areas, compartments, walk-in cupboards and full-service galleys are manned by flight attendants.

I sat opposite him. I watched out the virtual windows ignoring him. He is for the sure one hella rich-spoiled jerk. I tried to make myself busy by looking into my phone. I could feel his eyes on me. But I never looked up at him because I know I will end up caught in his eyes. I should stay away from him.

I saw her asleep while leaning on the window. It was blatant that she was ignoring me once again. Back to square one. It pissed me off limits in the past 3 days to have her ignore me.

The nerve of you to think that she should not avoid you after that day, my head mocked.

Aria's silence creates a storm inside me. Her furious words of taunt or insults were far better to deal with than her walking away with her eyes, not on me.

I was fuxking pissed when she called Jimin, Jiminiee. I swear I would have beaten the pulp out of the guy if she had ever called someone the way she called Jimin.

I wanted to be the only one to be called such sweet names.

Jerk... her jerk.

Flashback

I woke from my slumber when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller id and found it was my dad.

He asked how everything was going between me and my brat. I covered up with my level best. He said he had a surprise for us which was this honeymoon trip.

He asked me to take a two-week break and enjoy my time with Aria. My heart thumped with excitement about spending my time with her.

When she is ignoring me how can I enjoy myself with her?

Please tell me that is a joke.

I was hesitant to go to her room after that day. It's been 3 whole days since I saw her. I missed the sweet smile that never faded away from her lips. The brown orbs of the galaxy.

My heart was beating violently in my rib cage just at the mere thought of seeing her. And the cherry on top, we are going for a honeymoon. Grabbing my phone on my way back, I paddled towards her room. After banging for almost 10 minutes she opened her door much to my happiness. Let's not ignore my sarcasm. Never in my life, I had waited for anyone! And here, I was waiting for her to just open her damn door. She was looking so hot in her winter stripe flannel coral velvet sleepover pyjamas. Her bedhead and somnolent eyes made me wanna kiss--- Shit!

You did have a death wish Tae, said my brain.

Right!!!

Flashback end

Looking at Aria sleeping in an uncomfortable position, my heart ached. Her discomfort made me feel the ache in pain. Taking in her features I missed in the past days, I soaked myself in her essence.

She was so beautiful. So pure... so innocent. I couldn't believe she was mine...

I knew I was hurting her. She is living a life she doesn't deserve. Yet I can't let her go. Aria is mine to hold. Mine to cherish.

Mine...

Only mine!

**********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 927 24
ON HOLD | Getting laid by the Don had just been a little reverie, horny daydreaming, since it was her beautiful sister's job to get him to marry her...
513K 20.1K 54
For the sake of business, New is forced to marry a cruel and cunning man, as well as being a stepfather for the man's son. The story includes: arrang...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
492K 22.9K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...