Sincerely, Yours (Haikyuu x O...

By aa-nn-ss

๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. "๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™... More

Character Information
{1} Childhood With Idiots
{2} Bedridden
{3} Back Home
{4} First Day
{5} Beans Have Been Spilled
{6} Chaotic Adventures
{7} A Friendly Gamble
{8} Owl's Nest
{9} Under The Moonlight
{10} Wild Return
{11} Spectacle
{12} First Step
{13} Unpleasantly Eventful
{14} Stage Cleared
{15} Sleep Who?
{17} FFS
{18} Problematic
Author's Note

{16} New Encounters

2.3K 73 12
By aa-nn-ss

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Waking from her slumber, Suzume stirred as her eyes slowly opened, the lights seeping through the uncovered window and blinding her. With both twins leaning their heads on her shoulders, still fast asleep, she reached out to her phone to check the time.

She groaned, '9:48, I slept at 5:30 or something, well fuck.'

Suzume carefully slipped their unmoving heads off her, and she got up. She quickly snatched her purse laying on the dining table, and trudged out of the house. Careful to lock the door, she finally left the compound to purchase breakfast.

On her short trip to Olive Cafe, Suzume encountered an unexpected situation. Walking down the descending road connecting her neighbourhood to the shopping lots, a dog with a leash dangling from its collar zoomed past her.

Following her perplexed expression, a person ran after it, shouting irritatedly, "God damn it! C'mere you little shit!"

"..." Suzume brushed off the absurd occurrence, and went about with her day.

Opening the door to the shop, she politely greeted the cashier, "Good morning."

Fitted in her uniform and with a black and simple apron, the worker bowed and greeted Suzume back, "Welcome to Olive Cafe- Eh- You're the k-kind lady from yesterday-"

"Um... Could I order a large hot latte, medium iced espresso with twelve pumps of syrup, a medium mocha please, and... a croissant please?" Suzume listed out her order, pausing in between to grasp a hold on her memory.
(I do not know how ordering coffee works)

"A-An espresso this time? And w-with twelve pumps of s-syrup too..." the cashier chuckled in between stutters.

This earned a tiny giggle from Suzume, "Ah, yesterday. The grey-haired twin claimed that the level of sweetness was too mild, but please don't mind his wild tastebuds."

"Ya mean... Miya Osamu?" the girl hesitated.

"Eh- Y'know him?" Suzume inquired.

"U-uh- Yeah, he and Atsumu are r-really popular in the school I attend... But I suppose t-their presence becomes a slight inconvenience at t-times..."

"Huh, I never expected someone else not bein' a crazy fangirl of them."

"O-Oh- I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that I d-dislike them-" she flushed, now grateful that the cafe is empty.

"Nah, I don't mind if someone says that they despise the twins. And I understand where yer comin' from. My name is Miya Suzume, what is yours?"

"H-Higuchi Kaede... EH?! Miya Suzume? That means yer attendin' Inarizaki too- A-and..."

"Oh yer a student there too? Man... what a pleasant surprise, but how did y'know just from my name?"

"O-Oh, it's j-just that yer really famous among t-the Inarizaki students too! I often hear yer name m-mentioned with my classmates..."

"I knew I had some sort of stable popularity but I didn't know I was that well known in the school... Say."

"Y-Yes..?"

"Do ya wanna hang out at school on monday?"

Higuchi started to panic at the proposal of another meeting, "T-Thank you but... I mean- It's n-not that I'm not grateful but- It's just that s-such a popular person like you shouldn't be f-friends with the likes of me..."

"What are ya talkin' about? I could care less 'bout yer- uh- class...? It's just that I find you really kind, and I was thinkin' it'd be great to be friends with ya." Suzume smiled.

"O-Oh, then I'd like to take u-up the offer..."

Suzume cheered, and she shortly returned back to her neutral manner. Realising she had lost focus of her job, Higuchi pushed back a stray strand of hair, "W-would you like to have yer order here or to-go?"

"I'll have it here then."

"But w-with this amount of food and drinks...? Is someone else comin'?"

"Nope, I'm eatin' by myself."

The newly added information made her order even more overwhelming, and Higuchi couldn't help but question what went on about the Miya family. She proceeded to prepare the order, and later carried the tray to Suzume's table.

The younger thanked Higuchi, and she peacefully eats her breakfast. Suzume received multiple message notifications from her phone at once, and bothered her meal is interrupted, she sighed as she picks it up. She clicked on the first notification.

[Volleyball Daily]
Fukurodani and Itachiyama to advance
to the Interhigh Nationals!

'As expected. Oh, I should congratulate Akaashi-san.'

Suzume unlocked her phone and switched to the messaging app, she searched for Akaashi through her contacts.

A.K // Fukurodani🦉

Miya Suzume
I heard your team is going to the nationals, congratulations
10:31a.m [Seen]

Akaashi Keiji is typing...

Akaashi Keiji
Thank you, I saw that your team won yesterday too.
Sorry for the late greeting but congrats to your team as well
10:32a.m [Seen]

Suzume heaved a sigh at the awkward conversation, and she decided to leave it at that. She noticed her group chat shared with Atsumu and Osamu blowing up with notifications. She clicked on their messages.

Zoo carbon based lifeforms✨】

Twinkle twinkle little star
SUZU
WHERE R U
DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED
REPLY WITH 'FUCK OFF' IF YOU WERE
HELLO???
CHRIS ARE YOU WITH A WEED????
IM CALLING THE POLICE
SUZU
SUZU
SUZU
SUZU
SUZU
SUZU
SUZ
SUZ
SUZ
SU
SU
SU
S
S
S
10:28a.m

Mary had a little lamb
istg
stfu
use some common sense if she was kidnapped
she wouldnt be able to reply
and stop spamming
10:29a.m

London bridge is falling down
fuck off
10:32a.m

Twinkle twinkle little star
OMFG
SAMU
CALL THE POLICE
10:33a.m

London bridge is falling down
jkjk
im at the cafe relax tsumu
10:33a.m

Mary had a little lamb
tyvm for finally replying
tsumu has been bugging me abt
calling the police
10:33a.m

Twinkle twinkle little star
its not my fault she suddenly
disappeared :(((
10:34a.m

London bridge is falling down
oh no
pls dont bring out the emoticons
i will cry at you
also, yw
do you want anything? im still at the cafe
10:34a.m

Mary had a little lamb
oh then could you just get me a bagel
we have instant coffee at home so
10:35a.m

Twinkle twinkle little star
ill get a bagel too then
10:35a.m

London bridge is falling down
aight then
10:36a.m

Suzume switched her phone off, and she finished the last bite of her croissant before turning to HIguchi, "Could I get two bagels to go as well?"

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"I am back, children," Suzume announced her presence in the household, and immediately the twins sprinted towards her once their ears picked up her familiar voice. She handed the paper bag to Osamu, and the two begin squirming to dig out their food.

Suzume sweatdropped at their behaviour, and she sneaked to her room to complete her assignments. She groaned, rubbing her head. As advanced as she was, she was certainly not in the mood to handwrite a three-thousand-word essay about Japan's mythology. Yeah, sure, mythology is interesting. But writing an essay is not.

When an entertaining topic is suddenly shifted for usage in education, it just becomes not fun anymore. That's how it works for Suzume. She logged onto her laptop's browser and began her detailed research. Sketching out the sequence and format of the essay, she griped as her intensive focused session was interrupted by a knock on her door.

Atsumu entered the room, his eyes sparkling. He ignored Suzume's busy desk, with sheets of paper scattered and grinned at her.

"What's for lunch?"

"Pizza," Suzume laconically replied.

Atsumu let out a shriek of content and paced out of her room, completely forgetting to shut the door. And so, Suzume was sitting at her workspace, legs crossed on the chair, and staring at the door dumbfounded. She was already engaged with her studies, leading to her unwillingness to get up.

She glanced around for an object, and her eyes land on a heavyweight scissors. She contemplated her decision that could come out as a very faulty attempt. Her mind played several scenes, all imaging the outcome of her actions.

'Segement A; the blade of the scissors doesn't hit the door, success. Segment B; the blade of the scissors pierce through the door, I'd have to fix or replace it with my own savings, failure. Segement C; before the scissors can even reach the door one of the twins opens it and they are stabbed, eh- uh inconclusive outcome- Segment D; the hilt of the scissors somehow bounces off the door and I am stabbed instead... Somehow a success, I wouldn't need to close it and I'd be at peace! I see this as a win-win. And-'

Suzume's rummaging thoughts were interrupted by the wind blowing through her unclosed window, rustling the curtains and effectively closing the door.

"... I wasted my brainpower. CoNgRatUlATiOnS, yOu'Re A gEniUs, SUzUmE-"

She sighed, returning back to her work.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

With time travelling faster than Suzume would prefer, the dreadful Monday arrived and she slipped into her uniform. She promptly prepared their lunches, and set the containers on the table, with their breakfasts already arranged according to seats.

The twins were awakened by Suzume's warning if they were to not be up in a matter of seconds, their lunch would be swiftly confiscated. Atsumu sluggishly sat down on his chair, Osamu following him behind as well.

"Mornin'..."

"Good mornin', I'll be leavin' now so wash the dishes before you go," Suzume slung her bag over her shoulder.

"Eh, where are ya goin'?" Osamu took a bite of his toast.

She smiled back, "None of yer business."

And with their morning chat to a close, Suzume left for school. She ignored the shrieking cries of the early birds, just passing over her head as she plugged in her earphones. A lonely walk called for a full immersion in music, and she allowed herself to slightly hum to the tune. Eventually, Suzume began to sing along.

You Were Good To Me - Jeremy Zucker / Chelsea Cutler 

The realisation that she had reached the campus snapped her back to reality, and she paused the music to keep away her device. She walked into the building, grateful that there were little to no students present so early, or else they would most likely be ogling her. And being without the twins put her in an even more vulnerable spot.

Suzume sighed, 'But why do I feel like I've forgotten someone..?'

She paused momentarily in her steps, and finally recalls what she was here early for. She changed her direction to the spare classroom near 1-5's, Suzume was tasked with bringing in another desk, there would be a transferee for her class that day.

Sliding the door open, Suzume set her gaze on the pile of desks and chairs, but another object blocked her view, growing larger in her sight by milliseconds.

A desk, a flying one. Her eyes widened, and she dodged the incoming table as it crashed upon the door of the opposite room.

'Huh...?'

Suzume turned back to the classroom she was supposed to enter, and she found a boy sitting on a singular chair. His scarlet eyes burning into her own amber ones, he growled, "Who the fuck are you?"

Suzume's eyebrow twitched, 'What the fuck, why the fuck, how the fuck, and who the fuck?'

(Cliche anime ending? Idk

I also don't know if this chapter is too dry or a filler but I hoped you enjoyed it

gAtHeRiNg ThE aTtEnTiOn oF tHe ReAdeRs PlEaSe-

We'll be introducing two new ocs!
So, please welcome Higuchi Kaede~~

Uh so- Her face claim is Sugawara Niina from O Maidens in Your Savage Season, and I haven't watched it yet at the time I'm writing this but I might consider. So please do keep in mind that I will not accurately portray her personality and that she will adopt one I've made instead :)

Info about her:
-Birthday: 5/6/1996
-Height: 163 cm / 5'4
-1st Year, Class 3
-Shy type, she stutters a lot because of anxiety.
-The worker at the cafe last chapter!

And, Mizuno Ryota~

Please do imagine that his eyes are scarlet. And uh-
Disclaimer: This art does not belong to me, credits go to the artist :)

Info:
-Birthday: 21/9/1996
-Height: 172 cm / 5'7
-1st Year, Class 5
-Very aggressive and fiery personality.
-Childhood friends with Higuchi Kaede
-Thanks to this man, you will be seeing the term 'fuck' and 'fucker' on a regular basis :)

This is all for the oc information, for now. I might make a list of other stuff you need or might want to know later. Sorry for the long author notes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.6K 25
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ†ณ โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘? โž โœง๏ฝฅ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ...
197K 4.3K 63
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—จ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™...
134K 5.4K 18
Osamu and Suna make everything a competition. Even..asking each other out to prom? I'm sorry for any grammatical errors Started:29/08/20 Finished: 26...
398K 9.3K 43
"สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด„แด€ษด sแด‡แด‡ สแดแดœส€ แด€ss แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ ส™แด‡ษดแด… แดแด แด‡ส€?" "แดกแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ sสœแดส€แด› sแด‹ษชส€แด›, ษชแด›'s ษดแดแด› sแดœส€แด˜ส€ษชsษชษดษข." "ษชแด›s แด€ ษดษชแด„แด‡ sแด‹ษชส€แด›. แดกสœแด€แด›'s สแดแดœส€ ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡...