{18} Problematic

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

As the bell rings, Suzume quickly keeps away her textbook and saunters out of the classroom. Outside right beside the door, arms crossed and back leaning on the concrete wall, Mizuno awaits for Suzume.

"Oi."

The sudden call makes Suzume jump in surprise, and she sighs after calming herself down, "What do you need?"

He scoffs, "What do you mean 'what do you need'? It's after-fucking-school and shouldn't we be obviously discussing our assignment?"

"Oh, sorry about that, I haven't told you yet but I have club to attend."

"What club?"

"Volleyball, I'm the manager."

"Huh? You're the manager for those fucking losers??"

"I mean, they are losers but I'm still their manager."

Mizuno grumbles, "Fine... It looks like we'll have to work on it there..."

Suzume smirks, "Sure does~"

"Oh, but then Kaede will have to come too."

"Higuchi-san? Why though?"

"We're neighbours and her parent are always never home, so she has to be around me."

"And they were roommates-"

Suddenly, Suna reveals his unknown presence right next to the both, "Oh my gosh~ They were roomatesss~" 

"Shut up, droopy eye fucker," Mizuno growls, to which Suna's shoulders drop.

Suzume scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Suna, be a sweetie and lead Mr Toyota asshat boy to our gym, I'll be taking a trip to the library to gather resources for the young man to work on. Mizuno, be a good child, gotta zoom-"

The dumbfounded boys watch as Suzume books it for the library, and Suna sighs, shutting his mouth that once was agape. He timidly pats Mizuno's back, "Come on, non self acclaimed young man."

As soon as they begin walking, Mizuno begins spewing incoherent curses once again, mostly targeted at Suzume for purposely abandoning him to be left alone in a room of unknown, cocky volleyball boys (*cough* Atsumu- *cough cough*). He groaned as he fished out for his phone to answer an incoming call, "Yeah, Kaede?"

"Yeah hi, by the way, you said you would be late home today, where are ya? I need to come over."

He sighs as he avoids Suna's teasing gaze, "I'll be at the school's volleyball gym soon. If that's all then I'll see you there."