our little leader (a soudam f...

By cloverleaf777

Kazuiki and gundam have been married for two years and have never considered having children until gundam fou... More

Cold Atumm Night
Surprise Baby
Milk
Home Inspection
Adoption
Aunt Sonia
Bubble Bath
First Bite
First Words
Uncle Nagito And Fuyuhiko
Flu Jab
A Dangerous Encounter
Walkies
First Birthday
Father And Son Day
New Neighbours
Yakusa Wedding
Hopes Peak Day care
Play Date
Sickness And Surprise!
Telling Him
Movement
Baby Shower
Kokichis 5th Birthday
Baby Brother
Family Outing
Jojos Stalker
Another Baby
New Baby Brother
Acceptance Letter
Hopes Peaks
Just A Crush
Love Triangle
Confession
Kiibos Choice
Celebration!
Kokichis News
Ultimate Ninja!
Grandparents
Babysitting
New Found Love
Ultimate Animal Tamer
Advice
Apologies
Double Date
The New Ultimate Machanic
I'm Not Gay!
I Don't Understand These Feelings
Accept Yourself
Family Dinner

Baby Shopping

2.2K 60 24
By cloverleaf777

Kazuikis pov

Me and gundam woke up early this morning to prepare ourselves for a long day of shopping. We both had coco pops, (gundams vegan so bacon and eggs are out of the question) got dressed and hopped into the car.

We decided to do our shopping in the towa city shopping mall since that place has everything. We walked into the baby section and got a white cot with purple blankets. We got two cots one for the bedroom and one for the living room. We also got a purple pram and a purple car seat. We also got some wallpaper of cars and a plastic bubble bath.

Next we went to the clothing department. We found some cute baby gos and some pacifiers. We also found a cute Teddy bear dressed like a bee with the words "be happy" written on his t-shirt. We payed for them and had lunch in the towa dinner.

After that we went to the electronics store and bought some stuff to block the plugs.

After that we went home, set up all the baby stuff in the spare bedroom and then retired to bed for an early night's sleep.

Sorry it's so short. Next one will probably be longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

pure By it'sbenki

Fanfiction

35.3K 1.2K 38
Living a life where he couldn't even ask a help for himself. But when he got the opportunity.. Whom he decided to choose onto? "Please save my baby...
153K 3.3K 19
[Royalty and Omega-verse AU] Naruto uzumaki is to be married to the future king of the uchiha clan. His destiny as itachi uchiha's bride is set in st...
137K 1.8K 15
SFW agere oneshots for haikyuu pairings !
10.6K 236 100
I wanted to make this story cause I like kuzusouda and peko deserves happiness. Some of theses oneshots will be connected and I'll have several aus i...