ETERNALLY

By SuitorofHell

They simply looked like those normal transferees. But who would've known that this mere students... Are no di... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ETERNALLY
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

822 48 13
By SuitorofHell

As soon as the plane arrived at New Jersey, they immediately went to their base to prepare.

The rest of their allies are also there waiting for them.

They finished preparing and went to where the Saints have been hiding.

They've traced it's location through Huening Clan's files.

Taehyun was leading the front men.
Kai leads the men in the shadows. While Beomgyu are the follow up men.

Taehyun and the assassins with him killed everything that goes their way.

While everyone's killing each other, Taehyun arrived at a certain empty room.

"I've expected so much from you Taehyun!" The familiar voice that used to give him shivers spoke to him.

Kai's father. Taehyun used to be afraid of him. Not until Kai and Beomgyu trained him to what he is right now.

Taehyun turned to him with a blank facade. His eyes immediately shifted to the man standing on the other door.

"Let's see if I can meet your expectation!" He said and ran to punch Kai's father on the face.

They started fighting with each other. No weapons included. Meanwhile, Beomgyu and the other assassins were murdering all the assassins they see.

Kai on the other hand hunted down her mother.

He found her attempting to escape by a helicopter.

His mother's bodyguards tried shooting at them but it was pointless. The three effortlessly dodge all the bullets.
Kai, Jungkook and Taehyung. The three jumped on the helicopter.

Taehyung pulled one of the bodyguards out the chopper and fell from the rooftop in the process. As the three climbed in, Kai immediately punched the other bodyguard pushing him out too.

His mom started panicking when the co-pilot and Jungkook started shooting at each other.

Kai slit the co-pilot's throat and Taehyung shot the other pilot to take his place.

They landed the helicopter back to the building and Kai pulled out his mother making her kneel in front of them.

"Son! Please! Have mercy!" She begged with her hands clasped together.

Kai knelt down in front of her with a blank expression.

"Iam your mother!!! You can't kill me!!!" She yelled and shot a glare at her son. A tear escaped from her eyes. Her black eyeliner staining her cheeks.

"And I am your son... When I asked you to save me from my father, did you show mercy?" He spoke with a sarcastic tone. "You told me, killing is fun!" He then placed his blade on her neck.

"This is what you taught me... Aren't you proud? I came here to prove you that I learned!" He said and stood up.

"Please Kai! Don't kill me! I promise! Just let me go and you'll never hear about me again!" She begged and Kai only remained quiet.

He withdraw his blade and pushed her back to the helicopter.

"Go..." he said to his mother and then turned to the two assassin with him.

"If she can't leave this place with that chopper within five minutes, you two can have her head!" He ordered the two and left.

"What the- Kai! How am I suppose to fly this chopper! You f**king killed my pilots!!!" His mom screamed but he's already turned deaf for her pleads.

His mother was never like one to him. She was worse than his father. The only thing she cared about was her riches and her public image.

Atleast his father did not made his sisters like him even though his mother wanted them to.

Kai went looking for Beomgyu and Taehyun. He found them near a huge vault-like door.

Namjoon and Yoongi are trying to destroy them by installing a bomb they made by themselves.

He went to Beomgyu not far from them and saw Taehyun unconscious. Eunwoo and Bambam are treating him.

"Don't worry! He's just passed out!" Beomgyu spoke as he wrap a bandage on his right and bleeding hand.

"Why? What did he do?" Kai asked while taking out his phone.

"He killed your father!" Beomgyu replied bluntly and Kai paused for a few seconds.

Then he let out a bitter smile.

"I'd like to hear the whole detail later..." he said and started a video call with Yuna.

They were busy talking with the girls when suddenly someone started throwing shurikens at them.

The main members of Saints arrived.

Kai hauled his samurai and slitted the throats of his enemies.

His moves became more fast and deadly.

"F**k!!!" He turned when he heard Beomgyu yelled and was surprised to see a Saint member stabbing him.

Beomgyu was throwing up blood when Taehyun threw a sword right on the head of Beomgyu's enemy.

Kai helped Beomgyu stood up and they continued fighting.
Shurikens were raining at them like how bullets rain a battlefield. Sounds of quick woosh could be heard everywhere. Including the screams and painful groans.

When Namjoon and Yoongi succesfully blew up the vault-like door, all of them were thrown by the strong wave of impact.
Making most of them unconscious for a while.

But as soon as they stood up, they continued killing each other as if a bomb did not explode.

Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun went in the passage while the others are blocking the Saints from coming in.

As soon as the three arrived at the end of the tunnel, they were greeted by hundreds of assassins.

Not simple ones though. They were mentors from other clans.

Kai saw the prisoners in there too.

The fight continues, BTS and ASTRO joined the three. Until after 5 more hours.

They succeeded with their plan.

None from their clans were killed but almost all of them were badly injured.

Kai held his bleeding shoulder and went out of the room to look for his phone.

He remembered the face of the man who picked it earlier so he searched for him.

He only found his head so he picked it showing to everyone.

"Hey! Who killed this dude!?" He asked and Sehun raised his hand.

He made a chuckle as they all look at the young assassin holding a head with his hand. Blood was dripping from it to the bloody floor.

"I did!" He said and approached the boy. "Where's his body?" Kai asked and Sehun started searching with Kai.

There were too many headless corpse given that they had a knack of cutting off heads. But still, they were still able to locate the head's owner.

"Here!" Sehun pointed at the headless body wearing a burgundy cape not far from where Kai found the head.

Kai searched the body and was thankful to find his phone.

But its screen was already broken.

Kai then went to search for a decent phone and thought of going back to the rooftop.

He pause for a while after seeing her headless mother.

He felt his eyes burning with tears but decided to brush it off.

He searched in her bag and fin'lly found a decent phone.
The camera of her phone was broken. But atleast he can still video call with Yuna so he decided to just get on with it.

As soon as Kai called her number, he got really excited to tell her their plan succeeded.

But those smile faded when he saw a very familiar face on the screen.

He felt his body shivering and he fell on his knees.

As soon as he heard her speak, he started trembling in shock.

"Who's this? Hello?" She asked on the screen.

She couldn't see Kai because of the broken camera.

"Hello? Is someone there?" She asked again.

"Hey Yuna! Come here!" A few seconds, the girl came.

Lea gave the phone to Yuna and the girl sat between Ryujin and another familiar girl.

"What's wrong? Who's that?" It was Ryujin.

"Hello? Who is this?" Yuna asked. "Mom? Is that you?" She then laughed along with the girls.

Lea then joined in the frame.

"Mom! Stop blocking your camera! Did you changed your number? Again?" Yuna asked playfully between her giggles.

"Auntie! You don't have to worry about Yuna! She's in good hands! Plus, Lea and Bahiyyih are here with us too! Here! Do you see them!" Ryujin poiinted at the siblings and pinched Lea's cheeks.

They were laughing while Kai.

He was crying silently watching the girls.

He doesn't understand what exactly he's feeling right now.

"F**king hell! Kai! There you are! Come on! Beomgyu fainted! He lost too much blood! We need to go back to the base!" Taehyun yelled while running towards him.

The girls immediately froze as soon as they heard him.

None of them were able to speak. While Taehyun froze after seeing Lea and Bahiyyih on the screen.

His gaze then diverted to Kai. Giving him a worried look.

Taehyun grabbed the phone from him and threw it away. He held both his shoulders and called his name.

Kai was no longer on his right state.

"Kai!... I understand if you don't feel like doing anything right now! But Beomgyu is dying! He needs us!" Taehyun said and pulled Kai with him.

Wahhhahahahaha
Stay tuned for the next chapter guys..

Also...Thank you so very much for voting on my story!!! Bless you all!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!!!
Yieeeeeeee!!!

Come on readers! Flutter😀🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 915 44
Curse for a thousand of years, for the sin she committed, and there's only one way to lift the curse She needs someone to love her, for who she trul...
26.9K 1.6K 39
•Hanlim Multi Art School has burned down. •A train stopped at Ttukseom Park. 10 Hanlim students got trapped inside a train that travels around Magic...
448 4 14
"All I wanted was to get revenge from the people who had made my friend's/unnie's life a living hell. Never thought that I would get tangled up with...
97K 3.5K 36
Cover created by @Vhen-_- Itzy, born from rich families yes, but money isn't the answer to all their problems. Tired and just wanting escape. TXT, a...