The Waiter (Discontinued)

By SkyVeldora871

You were a male with the soul of a female soldier, your older sister said. You were the mother or father of e... More

1. Arriving
2. New School
3.Haninozuka and Morinozuka : The Martial Arts Duo
4. Arai
5. Advantage
6.Beauty and the Beat
7.Sweets
8.Shadow
9.Stalking
10.The Haircut
11. Ouran High School
12.The Job of a Waiter
Have a free drawing
13.Physical Exams
14.The Female Manager Part 1
15.The Female Manager Part 2
16. Twin fight and new Baby brother/son
18.Pool time
19. Beach catastrophe
20.Beach catastrophe Part 2
21.A surprise visit
22. Host club visit
A/N
23.Big Brother?
24.No sweets for Honey-senpai
Suggestions of Fairytales?
25. A Thousand Years
Special Chapter
26. Fairytale?
27. False News
28.Summer Vacation Part 1
29.Summer Vacation Part 2
30. Shopping experience
31. Misunderstood
32. Karma's Back, Baby
Birthday: Scorpio
Wolf and Bunny
Unfinished Chapter: Alternate Fairytale
A/N
Karma's Back, Baby
34. Imma pull out a Nagisa, and I'm not afraid to use it!
A/N - Discontinued

17.Naughty Shota respects Big Brother

2.5K 89 21
By SkyVeldora871

You couldn't believe that Tamaki would make a kid observe that close. You placed a tea cup on a guests table before going back to watching Tamaki's act, with the little boy- whom he called himself Shiro- observing quite closely.

Shiro came to the host club, asking to be Tamaki's apprentice of some sort. He filled the president's ego with words of flattery and the blonde agreed. You couldn't imagine how much you found it cringe worthy.

Especially the Arabian that Kyoya and the Twins picked out for you.

Haruhi had the same idea as she stands beside you. " Isn't it difficult if he let's him observe from that distance?" Kyoya joins you two. "He's always been a strong advocate of saying that: People are perceived to be more beautiful the closer they are viewed." he goes back to his writing. "Anyway, just leave them be."

You pulled your fluffy sleeves a bit, thankfully you went back to your normal clothes. Before leaning towards Kyoya's side, curious on what he's writing, but he tilts it to the other side for it to be obscured. He gives you a sly smile, in response, you puffed out your cheeks playfully.

" Nice try, Y/N-chan." he coolly replies.

Your cheeks felt warmer than usual, probably the nickname he used, that's the first time he called you that. Only Mistukuni called you that. Brushing it off, you were, un expectantly, tackled by Tamaki's customer who was crying river of tears.

"Onii-chan, Tamaki-kun's apprentice called me a carp, and Tamaki-kun agreed!" she cried before sobbing into your clothes.

You patted her back in comfort, hushing her down." Children are just blunt about their opinions, their not afraid to speak them." you started. "So just because he called you a carp, doesn't mean you are one."

The girl wiped her tears before meeting your eyes. "Are you sure?"

You wiped the remaining tears off her face." I'm sure, no ones ugly. Everyone has their own beauty." You then patted her head, giving her a closed-eye smile." Better?"

The girl nodded happily. "Thank you so much, Onii-chan!" And she then left.

You smiled before walking towards Shiro, who was tackled by Mistukuni. The shota boy asked if the younger boy if he wanted cake, but the latter shouted in disbelief and questioned the former about his age and grade. You found yourself walking with Takashi, whom noticed Mistukuni's distressed.

"What's wrong, Mistukuni?" Takashi asked as he looms over the two boys, you at his side with a bland expression. "Is there something wrong?" you asked, eyes on the tearing Mistukuni and the shocked Shiro.

"No fair!" Shiro exclaimed "You got this old of a buddy!"

Mistukuni jumped into your arms, crying into your clothes, while you rubbed soothing circles onto his back. You didn't like this boy's attitude to your friends, but he was born from rich family so there was bound to be a brat.

Shiro bumped into Haruhi, who asked him if he was okay, before learning her true identity. You sigh as you handed Mistukuni to Takashi, before walking towards Haruhi and the three fools.

" You don't have to make him carry it." you said, standing beside Haruhi.

But Tamaki was persistent. " No, no, Haruhi is too manly for this. So let Shiro take care of the tea set." The twins agreed. You watched as Haruhi handed the tea set over to the boy, but he didn't even try to hold it and let it fall. You quickly caught the tray before it hit the ground.

You were a bit ruffled by this boys behavior. You straightened up as Haruhi was shocked at the would be outcome. Shiro glares at you. "Hey! Let the twinky faggot do the trivial chores!" he shouted at the three. "Instead, teach me how to please women already!

Your dry irritation and anger rose to around 50 degrees. Your eye twitched. Your not offended with the twink insult, it was kinda you, but a faggot? That's testing your patience.

Tamaki was equally irate. " What's with that attitude? On top of that , I can't forgive you for talking so rudely to Y/N" Then he points at the boy. " Quarantine this scoundrel!"

The twins dropped a cage on top of Shiro, making him complain. You leaned down to his eye level, eyes probably showing cold sadism. "You'll get nowhere with that attitude, brat." you squinted your eyes. "A girl doesn't like rude people, so we'll leave you here until your calmer." You stood up and walked away.

You walked into the kitchen, craving for cookies right now, so you got out the materials and ingredients for it. Shifting the flour until it's shift with the salt and baking powder, you separated the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients. Once that's done, you placed the butter and brown sugar in the mixer and turned it on.

Once it was mixed, you added the wet ingredients first before the dry ones. Then, lastly, you added chocolate chips into the batter. Once mixed, you got the cookie sheets and rays when Shiro ran into the kitchen.

At first he looked out of breathe, then when he noticed you, he froze in horror. You gave him an apologetic smile before scooping the batter into the pans. "Sorry, I was hard on you back there." You continued on this familiar pattern "But your attitude was very rude."

The boy nervously shifted. "Sorry." he mumbled. You smiled before beckoning him to come forward. He did before stopping beside you, watching you bake. "It's okay, but you need to learn how to be direct and respectful at the same time." Once you were done with the first batch, you placed them inside in the preheated oven. "Girls won't like you if you be rude."

Shiro looked at you in a new perceptive. "Is that why the king put me in the cage?" You nodded. Shiro huffed, annoyed. " I should've gone to you instead, your better than those idiots." You rolled your eyes as you placed the second batch aside. "They may be idiots, but they mean well."

Shiro looks at the cookie batter, hungrily eyeing it. Amused, you took a spoon and handed it to the confused boy, upon noticing your actions. "You could clean the batter. "Shiro smiled, thanking you before eating what's left of the batter.

You felt very exposed in this get-up. Haruhi was too, sweat-dropping as she looks down at what she's wearing. A middle school uniform for girls. She was given hair extensions as well. Mistukuni was also dressed up, wearing the middle school boy's uniform.

You, however, was forced to wear the girl's uniform. And added hair clips. "Why did it end up like this?" Haruhi grumbled. You just sigh before looking back at the staring students.

"We have successfully infiltrated the building."Misukuni whispered "This way, they'll see me as an elementary student, so it'll be fine. Right Haru-chan, Y/N-chan?"Haruhi agreed. "But why do Y/n and I have to dress up like an elementary student?" You agreed.

You remembered being with Haruhi and Mistukuni while the taller hosts looked at you with shady intentions. Tamaki then declared, in a creepy way, that the three of you will be the ones who'll infiltrate the middle school. How innocent you three were.

The doors behind you opened a bit, revealing the taller hosts who forced you into this position. You didn't pay attention much, until Mistukuni took hold of your arms. "Haru-chan, Y/N-chan, that way!" he said before dragging you two along. You had to bend a bit since he was shorter than you, making the mini skirt lift up a bit. Of course, Haruhi had to pull it down every time.

You found Shiro's classroom, which was big and full of tables and chairs. Expected. Mistukuni ran further into the classroom, leaving you and Haruhi to walk in your own paces. "No one's here." she noted.

And casually, the rest of the hosts filed in line into the room. Irate you meets Haruhi's eye before looking back at the hosts. "If you all come here, then what's the point of having us wear disguises and coming here?"Haruhi whispered shouted. You nodded.

"It's okay,"

"It's not like anyone's here."

The footsteps were heard, making everyone scramble for cover. You and Haruhi took cover behind the tables, the rest of the hosts doing the same. You peered over the tables to see if the teacher's coming, but the hosts were so noisy.

"Coming up with an excuse would be troublesome."

You swiftly turned to the hosts, Haruhi catching their attention. "Shh, quiet." she whispers, putting her finger near her mouth. You nodded, doing the same. "Now zip you lips and throw away the key." you instructed, doing the gesture with the brunette. You turned to look over the tables again. The teacher passes the classroom with no suspicions.

You turned back to the others. "Coast is clear." you informed with a small smile, giving them an OK sign. You were about to stand up when you noticed a yen under one of the tables. Curious, you dove under the table, trying to reach the money. Once you've got it, you pulled back, examining the bill.

"Someone lost their money?" you noted.

"Y/N" Haruhi called, prompting you to look. She points at your behind. "Your skirt is up."

You looked to see it was up. Annoyed, you pulled it down hurriedly." This is why I hate skirts." you mumbled before walking away. You then noticed pictures on the wall, the hosts soon joining you.

You found one picture of Shiro, playing the piano with a girl. He looks nice with a smile. You soon found him in the classical music room, through the window, you see he just sits near the window ledge. Doing nothing. That changes when a girl asks him to play the piano with her, he declines but that doesn't stop her happy self. She then play the piano.

Then a girl walked out to spot the hosts club, Tamaki charms her, then asks her some questions. You zoned out as you listen to the child's play, it was lovely and smooth. That was interrupted when you were suddenly thrown onto someone back and ran off with. You craned your neck to se Takashi's familiar dark spiky hair.

Why was he carrying you?

You could imagined what happened next. Tamaki giving a speech about crushes to Shiro, whom you kidnapped, and offered to teach him the piano piece. After the next few weeks, the concert of Shiro and Hina begun. Their playing was outstanding.

The next ten days, Shiro took most of Tamaki's guests. He was especially happy to see you enter the club, cause he jumped out of his chair and ran to you. Before telling you how Hina and him are talking through the phone and etc. You smiled at that. But the last one made you flush red.

"Hina-chan said that you looked like a bride ready to go down the aisle, and we were playing for your wedding."

Your face couldn't go more red than your shyness couldn't go higher.

And cue, squealing fangirls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.5K 29
Meet Kitsuna Kanemoto Coming from an infamous family of weaponry, being one of the most feared and respected to those that know her, a terrifyingly...
545K 18.3K 57
Mori x Male! OC This is a rewritten version of a fanfic story that I wrote that is no longer published. Touma comes from a broken home. After the de...
622K 22.8K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...