princess | dabi x reader

By irasellas

(Y/N) lives an ordinary life with her closest friend, Pinka. She scours the streets of Japan and works as a s... More

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24 ⭑
part 25 ⭑
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35 ⭑
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42 ⭑
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46

part 8

23.6K 627 351
By irasellas

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Oh, shoot. I need to go."

Pinka whined loudly, whilst holding on to my arm. "Shift time already?"

I nodded my head, and dashed to the bathroom to fix up quickly. After a few minutes, I had managed to make my hair look decent and my skin not so dull. From inside of the bathroom, I could barely hear Pinka shuffling through my clothes.

"Uh, the black heels or the gold ones?" she yelled from my bedroom.

"Any is fine!" I replied.

After touching my features up, I walked back out into the living room. Pinka had delicately hung a new, clean outfit for me over the couch. Pairing the starry, blue outfit with golden heels, she patiently waited for me to try it on.

I ran my fingertips over the fabric, and smiled to myself. The gold and blue went perfectly together, reminding me of celestial colors. Whilst quickly slipping on the outfit, Pinka began to unlock the door.

"You're going to be late!" she exclaimed.

My heels were so tall, I nearly tripped as I ran towards the door. The tips of my hair effortlessly flowed into light drills, bouncing up and down as I trudged foot.  I made my way down the stairwell, holding my body, yet trying not to fall.

A cab that Pinka called for was waiting at the entrance of our apartment complex, then I hopped in. Believe me, I was still terrified of this upcoming shift. The faded splashes of confidence were drawn from the thought of Dabi, and that he could possibly be at the club.

The cold atmosphere of the outside was shown onto the windows, creating small drops of water which streamed down the tinted glass. My experience in the taxi was so far, smooth. Then, I realized I had completely forgotten something.

"Shoot, my jacket!" The jacket which I had always brought to shifts, in case of a weather emergency. It was missing from my bag, causing me to silently panic. "Wow. Lucky day, (Y/N)." I thought to myself.

A sudden, loud voice left the driver's mouth, thrashing me slightly aback. He had been quiet the entire drive, and now he decides to suddenly yell in my face? As he adjusted his rear-view mirror, I prepared my bags and my brain for what was about to come.

"We're here!" he yelled.

I nodded and tossed him a smile, before placing unscathed emerald bills onto his palm. The bright lights radiating off the club's sign reflected onto the concrete, and metal rails. Pinka had sent me several text messages, which I was only noticing now.

"You got this!"

"Text me if you need anything. Love ya!"

A smile formed over my cheeks, as her texts supplied me with a perfect amount of serotonin to continue. Like before, the club was soundproof. One couldn't hear the blaring noises from outside, but once you passed the heavy, metal doors, they burned through your eardrums.

I slowly made my way inside of the club, and unsurprisingly was blasted with heavy sound-waves and a tsunami of body odor. The smell reeked absolute havoc on my nostrils, causing me to nearly gag. People do know that deodorant is a thing, right?

Harsh sound-waves which radiated from the mega-speakers vibrated throughout my entire body. They thrashed themselves throughout my skull, showing no mercy. I covered my ears with my palms, and made my way to the employee rooms.

My heart fluttered at the thought of seeing Dabi again, but of course, it was too good to be true. An infuriating man he was, my boss paraded his way towards me.

"Hello! What are you waiting for, huh? No V.I.P guest tonight, I'm afraid."

Those words caused my walls to tumble down. The walls that have built themselves slowly over the course of today, the ones made up of false-hope and temporary motivation.

"Seriously? All that hope, for nothing at all." I thought to myself. How could Dabi and I be friends, when I don't even have access to a solid platform to contact him on? The next time I see him, he better give me his number, or something.

Perhaps he's in the crowd somewhere, not everyone is able to afford a private room twice in a row. I touched up any fly-aways that were caused by the car seats, and exited the employee room.

Before going on stage, I took a deep inhale of air. "You can do this, (Y/N). It's just a quick three hours, nothing that drastic at all."

The stage was slippery, as it was drenched in all of our sweat. It glistened, and reflected the lights emitting from the LEDs. From a guest's point of view, it was impossible to hear our heavy breaths. The blaring rave music which blasted through our ears muted them.

Though, while on stage with my fellow co-workers, you only thought of yourself. You tried to steady your breath, prolonging your stamina. I hung my head low, staring at the stage beneath me in an attempt to keep me sane. Dabi obviously wasn't present at the club, so I didn't attempt to search for him in the audience.

After what felt like an eternity, the three, draining hours were finally over. Sweat which produced from my pores created streams down my body. My back was disgustingly wet, and my forehead sticky. "Gosh, this job is such a workout." I thought.

My fellow co-workers, and other friends that had just ended their shift as well, were gathering their bags in the employee rooms. I quickly stuffed my bag, wishing to go home immediately. It was already one in the morning, and I needed to take a shower to get this disgusting feeling off my skin.

Without a winter jacket, the walk home would be tiring. I tried to avoid taxis this late, because at this hour the traffic is at its peak. Some of the population would be coming from their late jobs, or even starting their night-shifts. Not to mention, the clubs are at their highest throughout this hour, so the traffic is major.

I fluffed my hair in an attempt to warm my ears, and made my way out the club doors. The people inside were correct, that's for sure. It was absolutely freezing, causing goosebumps to instantly arise from my skin.

I cradled myself with my arms, trying to conserve my body heat. Luckily, the distance from the club, to home wasn't that far. My head tilted downwards, the curls in my hair now draping and being pulled by gravity.

Everything seemed fine, I had survived my lone shift, and was now heading home to take a hot shower. Then, I heard it. Low groans and mumbles emitting from a darkened alleyway made my hair spike up.

An azure glow reflected on the moldy walls of the surrounding buildings, whilst a slight hint of smoke distributed itself throughout the air. I was freezing, but as I drew closer, a comforting feeling of warmth encased my skin.

Curiosity killed the cat, that's what everyone says. However, I needed to know more. I walked near the buildings, the grime rubbing off on my shoulders, in an attempt to keep the clacking of my heels minimal.

The smell of burning flesh suddenly clouded my head, nearly making me choke. It was absolutely repulsive. Lines of graffitied trash bins, and crushed cigarettes littered the alley. My eyes then examined the scene, catching a glimpse of him.

"It's you."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; BYE ITS GETTING SO SPICY I GOT CHILLS WRITING THISNEJDJE

edit: girl if you thought this was spicy wait until you get to the star parts 😭😭

artwork by: urixxoo on tumblr

(incredibly talented and makes the best aizawa fanart i've seen)

words: 1308

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 56 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
759K 29.2K 66
(Y/N) is ready to log off her game for the night, before suddenly being interrupted with a duo request. She spends a few hours with the mysterious st...
126K 2.3K 31
IN WHICH y/n was cheated on by her boyfriend, bakugo katsuki, and goes to her best friend for comfort. ☆ CREDITS !! • story creds go to -BAKUGO...
19.2K 489 20
Relationships are hard, but staying away from each other is even harder. book 2 // companion to 'not allowed' eraserbread // 2024