The boy in the garden

By chocolatechocobean20

" Stay". " pardon me". I said. Not in that rude English manner but out of surprise. " just f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Original chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 13
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22 two

Chapter 17

22 5 3
By chocolatechocobean20

However bad his intentions were or how bad his sins were. He didn't deserve this . His only sin was wanting to be loved when he knew he couldn't have been . They are two types of people , one that are loved or love and others who dream of it. This dreamer however was to be shoved into a cruel awakening . Sometimes I laugh at the cruel joke life has had   a hand in and how it toyed  with them. The boy whether cruel or manipulative was a boy . Life should have known that it was a boys nature to either love something or break it . Some who do not love should not be in positions where they must pretend to be loving. Only to come real close and squeeze the life out of something , like the flower. A rose is just a flower. One belonging to the ground and not in a case or pocket. Take one and you steal from it life . The boy though was the one.  being  stolen from . Time will play it's role as the fiddler
and fiddle  and I am once again saddened to tell you this tale .

Boys POV
My rose is now far from here and I at least have the time to stop this. At least she was safe . As I kept drawing water from the old pump in the garden . Running back and forth to save the one thing that keeps me sane . I see something shine in the scorching sun . Not something but someone.....

It was Sebastian and a few other birds . They were not talking birds but they could at least understand what he was saying . They had water in their beaks and were like me also trying to save the house . I didn't want to ask how it started or who was responsible for it. How did it even happen ? But I had no time . 

If I wanted to save the last thing dear to me . I'd have to work fast and use my head to find a better solution than this. Then it came to me 

Hours after , the house was still. The library was completely burnt down but the rest of the house was in good shape. It just needed a new coat of pint and to redo the roof.

As I sit down , out of breath and happy that the house could be saved. Sebastian flies down and sits next to me . 

". Master !" He says laughing . Almost falling to the ground.

What is wrong with this bird . ". What are you laughing about ". I say . 

". It's seems to me ,Master that you have lost all your sense. ". He says 

". Why ? " I ask . The curiosity getting the better of me than my anger . 

Look he says pointing with his beak. I look and the house looks perfectly intact. Nothing seemed to have happened to it . How is this possible .

Before I can ask Sebastian. He looks at me and continues laughing . " I won't keep you here anymore than you have to be here" . He grins . If birds could even grin ". Your lady waits for you in the forest by the garden. On the stone "

". I told you to take her to the tent . Not that stone ". I say teeth clenched . 

"She can't wait for me there and maintain being sane . ". I finish 

". I know master . I have not forgotten the secrets of our domain. I gave her something to take her mind of it "

I give him a questioning look.

". The red vile, master . The sleeping pill" he says at last .

I nod like it's my first time hearing of this.  

". Why, Master ? Is everything alright . You seem to not know anything . Maybe keeping her away from you is slowly taking your sanity. Go to her . I will find you if there's any thing you need to know " 

I nod my head in agreement and he flies off. I wonder what it is that bird actually does .
I ran into the forest as fast as my legs can take me . Hoping I can find where the stone is . I never could find that place without help. I ran until I find  a big tee with initials on it .  Then turn to the right .  I  see her laid  on a stone.  

She looked like a sheep that knows it's going to the alter for sacrifice and at this point has given up. Whatever mood  she was in or  besides her nature . She looked beautiful when she sleeper. A flower you  could pluck up from a garden and put in your pocket. I carry her and take her to the secret house in the forest. I think I'll keep the tent for another day. We needed to off the ground for a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 206 15
If you go down to the woods today... Well, in this town, you probably won't come back. Unexplained deaths and disappearances are normal around here...
10.5K 757 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
5.6K 2.7K 27
"Why are we like this?" "This is what our destiny wanted." "No this is all what YOU wanted," I said quite harshly and then definitely regretted and a...
827 419 38
When as an underage you have a one-night stand with your college lecturer who refuses to take responsibility for the output of that night, you don't...