The Return Of The Zeus Familia

Af TheWolfsFury1420

the story of Danmachi where Bell head's to Oranio, only this time, Enyo decides to move back to Oranio as she... Mere

Chapter 1 The Return
Chapter 2 The Push
Chapter 3 The Silverback
Chapter 4 Thief
Chapter 5 The Betrayal
Chapter 6 The Past and Current Battlefield
Chapter 7 Apology
Chapter 8 Spar's and Battle's
Chapter 9 the Minotaur and the Expedition
Chapter 10 Level Up
Chapter 11 Fallen Blacksmith
Chapter 12 Lower Floor's
Chapter 13 Middle Floor's
Chapter 14 Reason For Hate
Chapter 15 Confession and Conflict
Chapter 16 Devoured and Rival
Chapter 17 The Boss Battle
Chapter 18 Appolo Familia
Chapter 19 War Game
Chapter 20 Training
Chapter 21 War Game Climax
Chapter 22 Fox in the Box
Chapter 23 Ishtar vs Zeus
Chapter 24 Rakia Invasion
Chapter 26 Birth of Wiene

Chapter 25 Back to Oranio

1.3K 22 6
Af TheWolfsFury1420

the festival was in swing as they arrive, many people asking if Hestia was good and Hesita said she was fine as everyone got along, dancing as Hestia tried to sneak something, but Merry telling her since she was in bed all day, she can help with the food as Hestia was forced to now spend the party time serving people, though she didn't entirely hate it as the other's enjoyed their time, having a blast, everything was going off without a hitch, smiles, cheering, and dancing, and after Hestia started dancing, everyone joined in, but then, Lina came about Caam's collapsing condition and they all rush back to see him, in bed, he id dying and there is nothing they can do.

Bell:" he's-"

Merry:" his condition was inevitable I'm afraid, he doesn't have long left"

Zack:" seeing an old man die even by old age is a bit-"

Caam:" worry not, I knew this day would come, the day my body would give out, no matter if you save my withering life now, it will only said later, don't cry for me"

his last breath's near, Hestia undoes her hair and holds his hand to comfort him, then as soon as he was able to see his goodness, he passed, Zack offered to help with his burial by putting him in his coffin, Bell dug the hole where he would be buried, and Merry made the tombstone fast, putting him to rest, the village cried as Bell, Hestia, Zack, Merry, and Ais paid their respect's to this old man and thanked him for his hospitality while they were staying and Bell found a place to look into the night sky as Merry and Zack found him with some drinks to talk.

Bell:"... we only knew him for about a day, and yet, his death hit us so hard"

Zack:" that's life, even if we don't know the people on a personal level or barely know them, when they die, it's always sad"

Merry:" but Zack, doesn't this remind you of-"

Zack:" mom and dad, yeah, we tried too hard, and yet, they still died, we were thrown around many time's and eventually had to commit crimes to feed ourselves by stealing food, then after a bit of time, I thought it was over for us, then, the Zeus familia took us in and look at us now"

Bell:" for the time our elder member's die, we will all be heartbroken"

Merry:" of course we will, but they wouldn't want us to cry over them, they'd want us to move forward with our lives and remember them in our hearts"

Zeus familia member:" that's right"

out of nowhere Hestia and the Zeus familia member appeared and they sat near them as they looked at the stars as well.

Zeus familia member:" Caam was a good man who was in the heart of many people in this village, heck, I am sad he's gone and he went in a pleasant fashion compared to my comrades back in the day... we live on with them in our heart's because so long as your loved ones remember you, you will never truly be dead"

Bell:" Hestia, do your think Caam gound his goddess in heaven"

Hestia:" hard to say, once a soul return's to heaven, it's turned back to a blank state, completely forget's everything, and is born again"

Bell:"... he loved his goddess, yet knew this would happen, isn't it only making it more painful when they leave"

Zack:" one can argue against that, but yeah, it's a sad reality that people will die no matter what you do, we're not immortal like the gods"

Hestia:" immortality is more of a curse than a blessing at times, I know a few people who suffered so much from their loved one's passing they'd almost completely lose it completely, Artemis for one, Atalanta, Chiron, Orion, Selene, Hippolytus, each of them she held dearly, and when they died, even with what the stories you think are true for the most part make you think of her, she cried and cried for them and was devastated by their death's"

Bell:" wait, in one story, didn't she turn Atalanta into a lion for breaking her vow"

Hestia:" actually, she ran away and was punished by Aphrodite for breaking her vow as Atalanta said her father lied to her as well as the being cheated, so she ran back to the woods"

Bell:" oh"

Hestia:" Artemis tried to seek revenge for her fallen loved ones, but always came out short somehow, to be honest, I'm glad she failed, they wouldn't have wanted her to do such for them"

Bell:" I know I wouldn't want any of my loved one's to seek revenge for me if I was killed by someone or something, I would want justice, but not revenge, they're too good for that"

Zack and Merry:" noted"

Zack:" but despite less, if we tried to hold everything to ourselves and blame something to that extent, we'll inevitably be destroyed by our want for revenge and grief otherwise, so all we need to do is do what we can and do what we must, to family and loved ones"

everyone:" to family and loved ones"

in the distant corner, Ais heard all of this and asked if she was doing the right thing by pursuing revenge, however, she also thought it was too late for her, and that she was doomed to her fate by this point, but then she thought about who she'd hurt as well, and this made her sad by this. the next morning before returning, they visited Caam's grave to pray and thank him for everything as they said's they'd be back with a lot more member's next time as they were then walking back, Merry went to visit her best friend as they parted way's halfway to Oranio as Hestia and Ais asked when she'd be back, both looking at once another, they said it depended entirely on if Merry would fight with her or not since they were best friend's, they naturally fight, and big fight's as well, so it was like family, you love them one day and try to kill them the next, the Zeus familia was amazing that way. it took some time and some patience, but when they got back Ares was captured, as well as the prince by Enyo, and they got back to a few people who were hardly worried and basically were more interested in what they were doing than them getting back and only asked.

Zeus familia member:" how was your trip"

Bell:" it was fun"

Zack:" we should go back soon but bring more members with us"

Zeus familia member:" that sound's fun... oh, where's Merry"

Zack:" she's going to see Fudiana"

Zeus familia member:" hahaha, those 2 are a riot, I don't envy the people in charge of that place"

Haruhime:" oh, Bell, Zack, you're back, what happened, where's Hestia"

Bell:" she's doing some mule work since she caused so much trouble"

Lily:" did you just say mule work"

Zack:" we can't describe it as anything else, don't worry, she's used to it by now... though she's going to be crying tonight"

Lily:" I almost feel bad for her, anyway, what happened while you were out, tell me"

both of them looked sad as they all sat down and were told about their journey, the sad part of it being Caam's death, some member's walking past heard this and felt sad as well, especially on their talk about treasuring the people they love now since they may not be their tomorrow, but that's what they did, after Mero, Enyo, and Zerif were done, they all got lunch ready as they all ate together, each member is given a speech that Enyo said Zack was giving, and Bell backed out as he left Zack on his own.

Zack:" leave me alone in this, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY STAR'S TO HAVE EVERYONE IN THE ZEUS FAMILIA EITHER HERE OR ELSEWHERE AS MY FAMILY, I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER THAN I AM NOW EVEN IF I TRIED, AND TRUST ME, I TIRED"

chuckles came as things then got emotional from there.

Zack:" WHEN I WENT TO THAT VILLAGE AFTER BRING SWEPT BY A RIVER TO SAVE HESTIA, WHO IS NOW WORKING AS A PUNISHMENT FOR MAKING US WORK THAT HARD, WE MEET A FEW NICE PEOPLE WE SHOULD ALL VISIT SOON, BUT ONE MAN, NAMED CAAM WHO DIED OF OLD AGE DIED IN FRONT OF ME, BELL, AND MERRY, AND EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN'T KNOW HIM LONG, WE STILL FELT HIS LOSS IN OUR HEARTS"

the members bowed their heads in silence for one moment out of respect for this as they knew that even if they don't know someone, they should still respect the life they had.

Zack:" HE SHOWED US HOSPITALITY AND KINDNESS EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T KNOW US, AND TO DIE OF OLD AGE IS A BLESSING AS HE'S LIVED A FULL LIFE, BUT IT HELPED REMIND ME WHY I AM WITH MY FAMILY NOW, SO WHEN WE ALL EVENTUALLY DIE, I WON'T LOOK BACK ON MY LIFE AND SAY I REGRET NOT SPENDING TIME WITH MY FAMILY, AND THAT IS WHY WE SHALL CHERISH AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER, SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER, AND FIGHT FOR ONE ANOTHER TILL OUR LAST BREATH, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FAMILY AND FAMILIA'S ABOUT, SO LET'S MAKE SURE WE SHOW ONE ANOTHER HOW MUCH WE CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER, NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT WE ARE"

the members cheered as they feasted with many of them talking to one another, Bell congratulated Zack on his speech and felt so moved, he headed a tear and feasted along with him, Lily asked why Zack was so calm even though his sister was gone, and Ren answered.

Ren:" Oh, that's because he knows for a fact that Merry is going to come back sooner or later whether he wants her here or not, so he's not worried one bit"

Haruhime:" I guess being able to let go is also important if you are to be family"

Ais going back to the Loki familia, she seemed distracted by something as Loki asked if she was alright, Ais then looked at Loki and asked.

Ais:" Loki, is seeking revenge, and not on a small matter like, he beat me in a game so I'll get revenge by getting better and beating him, I mean someone killed your loved one and you're going to kill them no matter what, are they going to get the person seeking it destroyed, in the end, no matter what happens"

Loki:" yes, bluntly, I don't know of anyone who got their revenge on someone like that and ended up happy, if anything, it made their life worse, they find themselves lost and broken, consumed by anger, and hated by others, they usually end up doing more harm than good as well, getting the people around them involved or killed without consent or by association"

Ais:" so if I seek revenge, I'm doomed to a horrible fate"

Loki:"... Ais... even if you kill the one eyed black dragon, nothing's going to really change, your family will still be dead, and all you'd do is kill a monster like any other day in the dungeon, while it is a grand monster, it's not like it's going to be easy, but still, Ais, you are young and you have your whole life ahead of you, don't ruin it in pursuit of revenge, it won't do you anything good"

while Ais knew Loki's words of wisdom and advice on this matter were true without a shadow of a doubt, she couldn't bring herself to stop, she was driven by this, and won't stop, not yet anyway, though, as this was happening, in the dungeon on a floor, a monster was being born, one that was different from the rest, this monster was born into a little girl's body as it fell onto the ground, it was looking around as it was confused and scared, shaking and alone, wondering where it was, this is an event that will shake Oranio to its core and will bring an important topic to light, one in which will split many people, but that is for a different time.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.2K 54 6
take place after event of danmachi:arrow of the orion,when bell overburden with the sorrow and grieve bell almost gave up on living until a mysteriou...
62.3K 1.6K 12
An immortal but not a God. He opened a noodle specialist store and met a kid going down the path of an Avenger and...took her in until she found a Fa...
288K 4.5K 34
(Y/n) (L/n) is an adventurer who is a former member of the Zeus familia and he is now in search for a new one in the city of orario. on his quest to...
151K 3.5K 55
A Young Man Lost His Family And Closest Friend To An Bandit Attack. During The Confrontation The Child Unlocks A Demonic Power That Has Never Been Un...