Yandere one punch man X innoc...

By ppsychho

Y/n we can describe her as the most beautiful women, she's saitama wife, her husband will do anything to keep... More

✨Part 1✨
🌸Part 2🌸
🌸part 3🌸
🌸part 4🌸
🌸part 5🌸
🌸paret 6🌸
🌸part 7🌸
🌸part 8🌸
🌸Part 9🌸
🌸Part 10🌸
🌸part 11🌸
🌸Part 12🌸
🌸Part 13🌸
🌸Part 14🌸
🌸part 15🌸
🌸Part 16🌸
🌸Part 17🌸
🌸Part 18🌸
🌸Part 19🌸
🌸Part 20🌸
🌸part 21🌸
🌸part 22🌸
🌸Part 24🌸
🌸part 25🌸
🌸part 25🌸

🌸part 23🌸

8.9K 256 182
By ppsychho

"So I'm really pregnant....." you said with low voice "yes! And that means you're not going to worry, no more house work, genos can do it. You can't go out unless I'm with you, you gonna eat more because you're eating for two now" saitama said you huffed like a baby "that not fair! I wanna go out! And I still have to work I'm only 3 weeks pregnant-" he cut you before you continue.

"Arguing will not get you anywhere young lady, listen to me and stay here, I'm only looking after you and our baby" saitama puts his hand on your tummy "I want to keep my family safe, you know this world full of evil and I want to protect who are important to me"he said looking into your eyes.

You can't say no to him or argue anymore, he got you speechless "y-yeah, you're right, it's selfish of me to think of myself only and not thinking about our baby or how you would feel if I got hurt, I'm sorry saitama, i guess it's for the best if I stay home from now on, I'll go to work and explain my situation" you said.

Ah how saitama felt happy when you said you gonna stay home, but he knows it's only until the baby come to this world and you gonna be back to your normal life,
'maybe putting another one in her will make stay home again, until I can make stay without putting a baby in her, and if I can't, I guess I'm okay with having a big family' saitama thought.

"I have to go and hunt the monster" he said before kissing you "okay be careful please" you said he bend down to talk to the child growing in your tummy "I'll back soon, papa love you" you smiled when you heard saitama talk to the unborn child, you can't wait to have your child in your arms.

Saitama was running around trying to find any monster but he only finds the monster corpses "I can't find any monster on the loose" he said, he saw a guy on the ground.
"Hey did you beat the monsters?" Saitama asked "no...I lost... they left 30 minutes ago"

Saitama was walking around and thinking ' the monsters appeared all at once rampaged through the city and then vanished without a trace....... what are they after?.....ugh how can I call myself a hero if I don't defeat any monsters.... hmm! Wait! That not right.. I haven't been defending monster so people will call me a hero, (y/n) will be so disappointed in me if she hearse me say I'm fighting the monster to be called a hero.... I fought suiryu and the other guys who were supposed to be the very best in the martial arts world...I didn't feel a thing'.

" I guess nobody can make feel something, only my sweet (y/n) can and I'm not losing to anyone!" He said "saitama?" Someone said, saitama looked to his side to who it was "king?" He said, they walked together.

"What's the matter? You're looking pretty gloomy" king said 'should I tell him about what happened with heroes who kidnapped (y/n)? He will kill them and it's gonna be a lot easier for me to take (y/n)......but not with saitama around' he thought.
"Well sometimes I think that I......" saitama said "it's okay, you're young and it's too early to give up...don't give up hope" king said "king..." "It might start growing in sometime soon, you never know, and the hair growth formulas are advancing fast these days " king said "wait!, hold up! That not what I'm talking about at all!....it's more of a you know... vague problem" saitama said.

"Even the crazy-strong saitama have worries,huh, who'd have thought"king said "that's just it, I'm too strong, no matter who I fight I don't feel a thing, there's nothing for me to gain or absorb from anyone I fight" he said.

Sonic was bing attack by two people "what do you want?" He asked "we are not here to fight you, we have an offer for your a guy with green hair said "an offer?" Sonic said
"We are from the monster association, we want you to join us so we can take down flashy flash" a guy with black hair said "why would I help you"sonic said.

"You want to be stronger to take down your rival, right? Here this is something might help"the green haired guy creeped behind sonic putting something like a beating heart in his hand "we'll be waiting for you".

"No matter how much I trained it look like I can't defeat him, I can't have (y/n) if I continue like that, I most give my humanity And become a monster, (y/n) will except me I know that, she so sweet and kind, she won't care how I look. Saitama! I'll become a monster!" Sonic said.

"It doesn't matter, I should focus on (y/n) she needs the most now" saitama said "w-why? Did something happen to her?" King asked, remembering what happened earlier 'did she get hurt somehow?' He thought.
"She's pregnant, I'm gonna be a father soon"saitama said with the happiest face ever, but he almost gave king a heart attack "p-pregnant!! How? When? Where?"he asked "uhh, you know how you're an adult king, and it's three weeks ago, it happened in our room, and this how I got (y/n) pregnant" saitama said with proud face.

A guy with silver hair was about to attack king but saitama kicked him throwing him into a building.
"Do you know him?"he asked "no" "man I'm starting to lose my emotions too, thank god (y/n) with me to keep me sane"saitama said "is that so? Let's play video games"king said "haha, I know what you trying to do, I won't get angry I lost those feelings" saitama said.

"I'll give a handicap then, to staying at your level, I'm playing with two fingers only" king said, "YOU FRIGGIN' WHAT!! THIS TIME YOU ARE GETTING OWNED!!" Saitama said.

"S-she is what!?" A female voice said "she is pregnant....the child probably have her power too!! HAHAHA! THAT SO EXCITING! Now I will have two strong and powerful beings, no one can stand in my way when I have them with me!! Ahhh~ my sweet (y/n) I can't believe there's a strong child inside of you, you gonna be mine soon, we gonna be one soon, I can't wait to be part of you!!"

"Genos you okay?"the doctor said ".....do you think I can have children?"genos asked, the doctor looked like he expected this "I thought you gonna asked something like that soon, yes you can have children" the doctor said surprising genos "but how!?"
"Well after you asked me for a....uhhem your private part, I thought you gonna thing about having children,so I was working on your DNA so i can put in some way so you can children"the doctor said

Genos would jump in happiness if he wasn't ripped to pieces "thank you so much!!" He said "but don't you think it's too early for you to have children? You still young, live your life"the doctor said.
"My life is (y/n) everything I do is for he, I live for her and will do anything in my power to make her mine, she is the only one I want in my life"genos said.
"She most be a really nice girl to capture your heart like that, hope I can see her one day" the doctor said.
"You will, when I make her mine".

You were standing in front of the mirror checking how big your tummy is.
"I can't wait for you to grow, I'm not gonna lies it's scary, and I'm afraid of the pain, but it worth it, I can't wait to carry you in my arms and hold you close, I can't wait to see you grow, it worth the pain and the wait" you said.

Two strong arms wrapped around you "me too, I can't wait to have a family with you and see our children grow up, I will do anything I can to make you forget the pain, I'll do anything to keep you safe, I'll keep you two safe" saitama whispers in your ear.
"I know you you will...my hero" you kissed him.

"Ugh! I would take right here right now, but I cant" he said "hehe, you can't" you said "you're so damn cute i don't know how I'm supposed to hold back for 5 months" he said.
"Huh? What?, it's 9 months not 5" you correct him "what!!? 9!? Why? This too long! Make it 4" he said.

"It's not something I can control, the baby need time to grow up" you said "how am I suppose to hold back for this long when you look so sweet and cute?... common kid, I'm your father grow faster please, in your age I took only 2 months-"
"you took 9 months too, now now, be a good father and wait for your child to come out"you said.

"At least I still have the upper part" he said before attacking you "keyyaaaa, hahaha, sai!! That tickles, noooo, hahaha please" you said "nope, I won't stop" he said before taking you to your shared room.

Sonic just finished eating the weird heart he cocked, that will turn him to a monster "hehe, saitama you just wait, my dear (y/n) you gonna be mine soon"he said.
He end up spending too long in the restroom.
When he finally got out "I feel lighter and faster, I guess that thing really made me stronger, hahaha!".
' nah he didn't become stronger or a monster, he just lost some kilograms in the restroom'

————————————————
Hope y'all enjoyed reading 💕

Anyway there's some spoilers in the chapter but you won't understand until you read the manga, and I will start soon writing chapters from the manga and the webcomic.
This book gonna so long, you gonna get bored of it.
But I will continue since I'm writing it for myself too❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 44 33
In which (Y/n) Hado decides that her niece Nejire Hado would stay in her house for the rest of her remaining semester finds out that the semester bec...
246K 11K 28
SaitamaxFem!Reader (I can't write gender neutral characters I'm sorry.) Probably will be spelling errors since I wrote most of this on my phone. I t...
123K 4.6K 38
~ One Punch Man x My Hero Academia ~ ~ Saitama x Fem Oc ~ Saitama, his wife Alexis, and his disciple Genos, we're in Dr. Genus' basement laborator...
2.4K 76 7
When young Saitama had found out he had been quirkless by his local quirk doctor, his drive to become a hero had not been put down. After training vi...