Kronack Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 1 | R-18 • Mature | COMPLETED Kronack has a good heart not palpable to anyone that isn't clo... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 17

53.1K 1.4K 146
By Clfern

MATAPOS maligo at isuot ang damit na binigay ni Kronack ay lumabas ng banyo si Kalisz.

Malungkot na tumitig siya sa mga mata niya nang humarap siya sa salamin na nasa silid ng binata. Lalong-lalo na sa mata niyang kulay-abo. Pumatak ang luha niya sa ala-alang naging dahilan kung bakit magkaiba na ang kulay ng mga mata niya.

Nakita na ni Kronack ang tunay na kulay ng isang mata niya. Alam niyang marami itong tanong pero hindi niya alam kung kaya niya na ba itong sagutin.

Kalisz hated the gray color of her right eye because it reminds her of her dad. The very man that should've protected her but didn't. Instead, her father dragged her to the threshold of her death, almost pushing her to die.

Her father used her as compensation for his unimaginable debt which he was unable to pay. And that leads her to be in the hand of a very sick man!

Kalisz wanted to throw everything she could reach but thought better. This isn't her room. None of these is hers and that stopped her from trashing.

Harshly wiping her tears, Kalisz tried to calm herself. She has to forget about her past— her dad, and that sick man. She's alive, breathing, and far from that man's grasp and she's mentally functioning well.

Tinalikuran niya ang salamin at nahiga sa kama ni Kronack. Kalisz did not know why he brought her here instead of her room. Nevertheless, she stayed, tried to sleep, and rest.

But after twists and turns, Kalisz stayed restless and unable to sleep. Her mind is full of bad memories. Memories that she badly wants to forget and never again remember.

Her mind keeps questioning.

Bakit siya iniwan ng kapatid niya at ina?

Hindi na niya mabilang kung ilang beses. Pero wala siyang maisagot dito kundi; dahil ayaw na ng mga ito sa kanya. Masaya na ang mga ito na wala siya at hindi kasama.

She was maybe a burden. Just like how her father always tells her. She's a burden that no one wanted to carry. Unwanted. Too stupid to be adored. And a person that should be shunned.

At first, Kalisz didn't believe it and held on to her mom and brother's promises and love. She holds on to the day they'll be back to get her. But her father made her feel and see how stupid she was to hold on to those empty promises and love.

And she has to learn it the hard way and painfully. She had seen through her very own eyes how happy were her mom and brother when she saw them dining in a very expensive restaurant with a man Kalisz's supposed to be her brother's real dad. Because she was stubborn and stupid she did her best to talk to her mother but she shunned her, telling her she was not happy to see her.

It was painful. At a very young age, she was badly hurt emotionally and it was unbearable. She had wished her mom would just hurt her physically because she was used to it.

After all, her dad would often hit her. Bruises heal and the pain goes away after a day or so but the emotional pain...it was something her child's heart was unable to heal in a day. And she hated it.

Minahal niya naman sila pero mukhang hindi 'yon ang kailangan nila. Hindi sapat ang pagmamahal niya para hindi siya iwan ng mga ito. Even her dad, she loved him but he didn't want it. Hindi siya iniwan nito pero ipinambayad naman siya sa utang.

At nararamdaman niyang nagmamahal na naman siya. Kalisz could feel it. She comprehends her love will be just as strong as the love she had for her family but different.

Her love for her mom and brother was strong. She loved them so much. They were her strength, comfort, family— her everything back then.

Now, Kronack was able to make her feel such strong love again. He is becoming her comfort, strength, and everything. And Kalisz believes every person she will love will eventually leave her. Maiiwan at maiiwan siya. At alam niyang ganon din si Kronack.

Sabagay, ano nga ba ang dapat mahalin sa kanya? Bakit nga ba mananatili si Kronack sa tabi niya?

Everything about her is a lie. And if Kronack finds out who she really is— her records, her fake papers, and her identity then, the more he has all the reason to leave.

Naupo si Kalisz sa kama at niyakap ang mga tuhod niya. Nakatulala lang siya pero ng unti-unting tumulo ang mga luha niya ay yumuko siya.

Hindi niya alam kung gaano siya katagal tahimik na umiiyak bago niya naramdaman ang paglubog ng kama pero hindi siya nagtaas ng tingin.

Kronack...

She knows it's him because of his scent. Hindi niya napansin na pumasok ito ng silid.

Ilang sandali pa ay ikinulong siya ng binata sa isang mahigpit na yakap.

"Shh...sweet babe." Alo nito sa kanya at hinalikan ang tuktok ng ulo niya.

Kalisz unwrapped her arms from her knees and hugged Kronack, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Binuhat siya nito at paharap na ipinatong sa kandungan nito at niyakap.

"Sleep, sweet babe. I'll stay here with you." Bulong nito sa malambing na boses.

Kalisz really loves it when Kronack talks to her in a tender and sweet voice. It's comforting.

"How long?" Kalisz asked weakly.

She felt him still before she heard him sigh.

"What do you mean— how long?" he asked, confused.

Hindi siya sumagot. Niyakap niya lang ito ng mahigpit at hinalikan ang leeg nito. And it made him take a sharp breath.

"Babe, stop doing that," Kronack groaned.

But Kalisz did not listen. She kissed his neck again and licked it. She wanted to taste his skin and she was doing just that.

Kronack moved and adjusted her in his lap. That's when Kalisz felt a hard thing poking her bottom.

"Sweet babe, feel that? You're fucking making me hard." Paos na turan nito.

Hindi nakagalaw si Kalisz. Naramdaman niya rin ang pag-iinit ng pisngi niya. Hindi niya naisip 'yon. Hindi niya naisip ang pwedeng idulot ng ginagawa niya at ang posisyon nila.

Kalisz, you're so naive!

"I..." Fudge! "I didn't know..." Naiusal niya.

Kronack's shoulder slumped.

"How could you not?" Parang natatalo na tanong nito sa kanya.

Kinalas ni Kalisz ang yakap niya sa binata at tinignan ito habang nakahawak sa balikat nito. Dahil sa ginawa niya ay mas napadiin ang pagkakalapat ng pangupo niya sa naninigas nitong harapan.

Umungol ito at naghihinang sumandal sa headboard ng kama.

"You're killing me, babe," anito habang nakatakip ang isang braso sa mata nito. Mabilis din ang paghinga nito.

Kalisz reached for the arm that was covering his eyes to remove it to see if he was okay. Pero nagmatigas ito.

"Kalisz don't!" Matigas na saway nito.

"But..." Kalisz was speechless.

That's when she decided to get off of him but he hold her both thighs.

Napatingin siya sa binata. Nakapikit ito habang nagtatagis ang panga.

Nang buksan nito ang mga mata ay puno iyon ng hindi niya mapangalanang emosyon. His eyes look dark but not because he is mad but looks like he is...hungry? Kalisz couldn't be certain.

Matiim itong tumitig sa kanya bago tinignan ang kabuuan niya. Not a second passed and Kronack grabbed her nape and kissed her lips. Hindi siya nakagalaw sa bigla. Hindi siya tumugon.

"Kiss me back, babe." Namamaos na utos nito at hinalikan ulit siya.

It took Kalisz a while before she attempted to kiss him back. Mimicking the movements of his lips and kissing him like how he kisses her.

Mas lalong pinalalim ng binata ang halik na pinagsasaluhan nila. At nag-uumpisa na siyang makaramdam ng kakaiba sa katawan niya.

Nag-iinit siya at nasasabik na kinakabahan. Kalisz could feel she wanted more. If Kronack could offer her more she knew she would want it.

Kronack ended the kiss, breathlessly.

"I want you, sweet babe..." Nahihirapang bulong nito sa kanya habang magkadikit ang mga noo nila.

In her breathless state, thumping heart, and foggy mind, Kalisz still understand what Kronack meant. Without hesitations and doubt, she nodded her head while biting on her bottom lips.

Kronack lightly gripped her waist. "Are sure you sure?" Naniniguradong tanong nito.

"Yes, Kronack..."

With that, Kronack straightened and took off her shirt. Baring her top naked. Nakaramdam siya ng hiya at sinubukang takpan ang dibdib niya. But Kronack was fast to hold her wrists and trapped them behind her before he suckle on her taut nipple.

Kalisz gasped from the sudden ripple of unexplainable sensation that tickle her body— mainly in her core.

"K-Kron..." Kalisz moaned, her eyes closing tightly as her teeth bit her bottom lips.

Hindi niya ito mapigilan sa salitan nitong pagsipsip at paglalaro nito sa dibdib niya. Kronack was holding her wrists and had no plan of letting it go.

"Kron—" Kalisz halted on her moan and gasped when in a swift move Kronack laid her down on the bed, her head resting on the armrest of the bed frame.

"You are damn sweet..." Kronack whispered as he hovered above her, his lips keeps on putting delicate kisses on her face.

Kalisz didn't utter a word but just a soft hum as she keeps trying to calm her erratic heartbeat while his hands were on her breasts. Cupping and squeezing it.

"I love that your bosoms fit my palms..."

Another gasp escaped from her when Kronack pinched her nipples, his lips trailing kisses on her jaw.

Humawak siya ng mariin sa buhok ng binata nang muli nitong salitang sinubo at pinaglaruan ng dila ang dibdib niya. Matapos itong magsawa ay bumaba ang halik nito sa tiyan na.

Kalisz clutched on the duvet when Kronack pulled her last garment off of her. Revealing every part of her body. She tried to close her legs but he settled his body between her as he pulls his shirt off.

Ramdam niya ang init ng pisngi niya dahil sa hiya. She turned her head to escape his scorching gaze as he looked at her naked body, his eyes full of fire of lust.

"You are beautiful, sweet babe..." Kronack rasped, cupping her jaw to make her look at him. "Don't be shy," he smiled, dipping to kiss her neck but at the same time, she felt his hand between her legs.

"Kronack..." Kalisz gulped when she felt his fingers trailing her folds and then to her edges.

Mahigpit siyang napahawak sa braso ng binata nang bumilis ang paghimas nito sa pagkababae niya. She could feel her center getting damp and constricted.

Malalim siyang huminga at niyakap si Kronack saka sinubsob ang mukha sa gilid ng leeg nito ng maramdaman ang unti-unting pagpasok ng daliri nito sa loob niya.

"Kronack..." She whispered, her voice coming out really foreign to herself.

"Sshh... It's okay sweet babe..." Kronack coaxed, his fingers not stopping, rather it slowly paced as it keeps on thrusting in and out of her. Bringing her inside into turmoil, something that was so foreign to her yet undeniably good.

"Hmm..." Mariin niyang nilapat ang labi sa leeg nito nang maramdaman ang bumibilis na pag-ulos ng daliri nito.

"Kron... I... Kronack!.." Kalisz clung to him as her inside started to build something that felt so good. It wanted to reach something and she can not stop it. She wanted whatever is coming.

"Relax babe..."

Umungol lang siya bilang tugon na hindi niya kaya. She can't relax and the next minute she couldn't find a way how when his thrust keeps on getting more and more faster.

"Fuck..." Napamura ito saka kumawala sa pagkakayakap niya pero nanatili itong nasa gitna ng binti. His gaze was on her center and watching every thrust he did as his thumb rubbed in circles on her clit sending so much unimaginable pleasure.

"Kronack!.. Please... No... Ooohh!!!"

Kalisz cried out when her body trembled from the sudden but anticipated peak. She felt like her energy was sucked out of her and before she could grasp the sensation, Kronack leaned and tasted her core.

Hinawakan nito ang dalawang binti niya at hindi hinayaang sumara. Wala siyang magawa kundi ang malakas na mapaungol dahil sa pinapalasap nito.

"Kron!!! Aaaahh... Kronack..."

His tongue tasted her. She felt it slip inside her. Licking her. It hardened and before she knew it his invading, warm tongue was devouring her center like it was a delicious dessert.

"Please... Kron!... Please..." Kalisz begged but she doesn't know what for.

Walang tigil ito sa ginagawang paglasap sa pagkababae niya. It was as if he has found something that passes his mouth and he couldn't have enough.

Minutes pass by and she's feeling again the peak of what he's doing to her. Gusto niyang lumayo pero hinawakan nito ang balakang niya at pinanatili siya sa lugar niya.

He licked, lapped, suckled on her clit, and thrusts in and out of her with his tongue until she was squirming and calling out his name.

She was dazed and weakened after. Her core was throbbing and she was panting.

"You okay, sweet babe?" tanong ng binata sa kanya matapos ang ilang sandali.

Nagmulat siya ng mata at sumalubong sa kanya ang kontentong ngiti ito.

"No..." Kalisz took a deep breath and fastened her arms around his shoulder. "It was mind-blowing..."

Kronack smiled, his hands on her thighs caressing it. "Good... I'm not done yet with you."

"What—"

Bahagyang umawang ang labi niya ng maramdaman ang dulo ng pagkalalaki nito sa bukana niya.

"K-Kronack..."

"Sshh... It'll be fine..."

No, it was not...

Kalisz clawed his back when he entered her and it was painful. He was huge and she feels really full.

"No— please— cuddlebear..." Her eyes moistened. Ang sakit...

"Sorry, sweet babe..." Kronack kissed her eyes. "Sshhh..." He soothes and didn't move for a while.

Akala niya iyon na iyon pero gumalaw pa ito, that's when she realized he was not just huge but lengthy.

"W-Why..." Humikbi siya.

"Hey—hey... Don't cry, sweet babe." Alo nito na may matinding pag-aalala na tinugon niya lang ng iling.

"It hurts..." Binasa niya ang labi. "I understand now what you mean about nanunusok."

Kinagat nito ang labi at pilyong ngumiti.

"Well... What can I say?" He shrugged, caressing her arms. "You okay?"

Mahina siyang tumango. "Will the pain go away? I don't want to do this again if it'll stay."

"It will. And I'll make sure you'll love doing it." Pinakatitigan siya nito. "Only with me."

She nodded.

Then he lifted himself and hover over her, slowly moving his hips. Hand on her breasts and keeping it attended while from time to time he would pinch her nipples.

Kalisz slowly closes her eyes as she gets comfortable with his length and size. Gradually the pain subsided and every poke was getting nicer and nicer. It tickles her inside and wakes up the feeling of release.

"Kronack..."

"Yeah, babe?.." His voice comes out heavy as if the slow motion of his hips is too hard for him to maintain.

"Faster, cuddlebear."

Nagmulat siya ng mata at hindi nakatakas sa mata niya ang pananabik nito at saya sa sinabi niya. Later she realized, she shouldn't have asked for it. 'Cuz the next moment, she was moaning loudly as he takes her fast, hard, and intensely.

"Aah! Aah... Kronack!.." Umarko ang katawan niya dahil sa bawat ulos nito ay tumitindi ang kiliti sa loob niya.

"Kalisz! Babe!" Kronack moaned her name between his ragged breathing.

Hinawakan nito ang bewang niya at bawat pasok nito ay pinapanatili siya. Making his every thrust perfectly deep.

"Damn...fuck! You feel great..."

"Oooh... Kronack! I'm going to— aaahh..." Kalisz squirms as her toes curl when another orgasm hits.

Gusto niyag isara ang mga binti niya pero mabilis iyong hinawakan ng binata kaya't wala siyang nagawa kundi ang malakas na mapasigaw sa bawat pag-ulos nito.

She's drained but Kronack doesn't seem to get done with her anytime soon. He's still solid rock.

"No! Aahh Kronaaack! No... Oooohh..."

Her head drift back and her eyes closed tightly when his thumb started making circles on her stretched clit as he keeps his fast assault on her core.

"Kron...please!"

Hinaplos lang nito ang binti niya at hindi tumigil.

"Fucking slick!" Kronack pointed out bringing her legs up to his chest and holding it with his arms.

Nanghihina na siya pero ang binata parang walang kapaguran. How he could have this kind of stamina is a wonder. Lahat ay ginagawa nito, while she just stays in her place getting all the energy-draining pleasure.

He moves in and out of her grinding his groin to her core from time to time. He would also slam her cock vigorously for a moment before getting into his usual pace.

Nang magsawa ito sa posisyon nila ay pinihit siya nito para mahiga sa tagiliran niya. Holding one of her thighs over her stomach, one stretched between his legs, Kronack pounced again.

Umuklo ito at hinalikan ang balikat niya. His other hand was on her breast playing with her nipple.

"Kronack... I can't... Please— aaah... Ooh!" 

Kalisz clutched the bed armrest when he rigorously pumped her. Again his finger is on her clit, helping his cock to pleasure her— for her to wish for more.

Kalisz constricted her walls around his cock not realizing what it could bring to him.

"Oh, fuck!" Kronack groaned. "Fuck... Babe..."

Bumukas ang labi niya ng maramadaman ang konting pagsikip ng pagkababae niya. It was as if he was getting thicker. His cock is getting harder.

"Kronack... Cuddlebear... Ooohh... I can't— Aahhh..."

"Hang in there, babe! Aahh... Kalisz!"

Kalisz couldn't do more than just hold on to the duvet as Kronack's thrust gets harsher and harsher. Every slam was hard.

"Kron..." She whispered her moan and bit her lips when another orgasm strike her but she has no more strength to even move or shout.

"Aah fuck!..." Kronack grunted shoving all his length inside her as it jerked inside her. His body dropped to her side but did not give her weight on her while her armas were tight around her body.

"Ooh... Kronack..." Kalisz moaned for the last time as she felt his warm cum filling her inside.

"I think..." Kronack drawled as he catches his breath. "I'm going to get addicted." He chuckles, giving her shoulder one tight kiss.

A low hum was all Kalisz could respond to it before she dozes off. Tired but with a contented smile.

Clfern

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 30.4K 47
Men Of The Crown 10 | R-18 • Mature | COMPLETED With everything he has-- money, the luxury of everything, good look and physique, plus a heart that o...
27.9K 1.4K 44
Marrying Series #1 : Marrying Amanda Salazar [COMPLETED] Amanda was married to a man she don't know anything about him but his name. Timothy Salazar...
107K 2.3K 30
After clearing the board, Ayesha Ivi Brook, a certified architect, chose to go on a quick vacation to the Philippines, but she ultimately opted to st...
1.5M 39.4K 42
Men Of The Crown 2 | R-18 • Mature | COMPLETED Sierra Aragon, his brother's secretary has captured Kreston's interest the first time he caught her st...