dumb baby | bokuaka

By kenme0w

π—―π—Όπ—Έπ˜‚π˜π—Ό kōtarō is a model, who crossed paths with akaashi keiji, a photographer. started: 091920 ended:... More

✦
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
s. inoue
44
45
finale
DUMB BABY
afterstory (2/2)

04

8.7K 328 824
By kenme0w

16:40

kur00_t:
LOL! So you had breakfast with
that guy we met at the café
yesterday?

b0kuto:
yeah! it was fun! he's not really
that talkative but being with
him is fun!

kur00_t:
really? (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

b0kuto:
yes! (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

kur00_t:
i believe it, since your mood is
back ever since you met that
guy. who's he by the way?

b0kuto:
akaashi keiji, see? even his name
is beautiful. he's perfect, y'know!

kur00_t:
hmm?? you mean akaashi keiji?
that akaashi keiji?

b0kuto:
what? what? why?? you know him?

kur00_t:
i haven't seen his face but i've
been hearing his name a lot
because he's a great photographer.

b0kuto:
yeah! i've seen a lot of images photo
graphed by him inside his house earlier

kur00_t:
oh? so you visited his house too?
wow, bro that's impressive

kur00_t:
i couldn't even get inside kenma's
backyard.

b0kuto:
i feel sad for you bro :( but it's okay
you can always visit my penthouse
hehe >///<

kur00_t:
i would gladly will! should we
watch my series?

b0kuto:
i don't like seeing your face on screen
but sure! anyways....does akaashi
have Instagram?

kur00_t:
bro wtf he's famous, you can
just search his whole name in
the search bar for sure his account
will appear.

b0kuto:
right right! hehehe, thxx!!

Bokuto exited their conversation and immediately went to the search bar and searched Akaashi's name. A lot of accounts showed up but Bokuto's face glowed when he daw one verified account with Akaashi's face as the icon.

He immediately visited Akaashi's profile and a smile appeared on Bokuto's face when he saw Akaashi's posts. He doesn't post his face, only the photos he photographed with a poetic caption.

Bokuto didn't hesitate on following Akaashi's account, and his mood even brighten when Akaashi followed him back.

"Nice!" Bokuto cheered while sitting on the couch in the living room of his penthouse.

Bokuto immediately composed a message for Akaashi.

16:57

b0kuto:
akaashi! hi!

akaashikeiji:
Bokuto-san...hi

b0kuto:
please tell your friend not to say a
word about seeing me inside your
house...hehe~~ ๑>ᴗ< ๑

akaashikeiji:
Don't worry, Bokuto-san, I already
told him to keep quiet about it.

akaashikeiji:
Why did you message me though?

b0kuto:
hmm? maybe to tell you that? hehe
anyway, are you going to the gym
tomorrow?

akaashikeiji:
Yes. Thank-you for treating me
breakfast earlier, Bokuto-san.

b0kuto:
it's just bokuto! and no worries hehe
anyway can i meet you again tomorrow?
at the gym?

akaashikeiji:
Sure. But why?

b0kuto:
let's eat breakfast together, again.

akaashikeiji:
:)

Akaashi blinked slowly as he scrolled through Bokuto's profile, his posts are just him...or him with Kuroo. Or some food pics, or photoshoot pictures.

Akaashi sighed and turned off his phone and continued editing the images he took earlier, when they parted ways with Bokuto. He still can't believe he actually ate dinner with Bokuto Koutarou, and Bokuto even followed him in instagram.

"Are you and Bokuto friends?" Konoha asked Akaashi while he's chewing his gum while sitting across Akaashi on the couch.

"Who knows?" Akaashi mumbled and adjusted his glasses.

"You two seems close, you even ate breakfast together. He's a supermodel." Konoha reminded Akaashi about Bokuto's information.

Akaashi nodded slowly. "I know."

"Being friends with a star like him seems impossible, but I guess it's not anymore. You're friends with him." Konoha grinned while saying those things.

Akaashi didn't said anything and continued what he's doing.

Until Konoha interrupted him again. "Do you think he's gay?"

Akaashi's fingers stopped from clicking on his mouse and just stared at the picture on his laptop screen. He sighed.

"Stop it. Don't ask things like that without knowing the person." Akaashi said and continued editing.

"But I got you thinking right? Do you think him and that actor Kuroo is a thing?"

Akaashi frowned. "Oh god, stop."

Konoha smiled widely. "You're going to the gym again tomorrow?"

Akaashi just nodded.

"Oh? You're going to meet Bokuto again?" Konoha asked with an obvious teasing face.

"Yeah." Akaashi just answered, surprising Konoha.

"Wow...Akaashi, is this really happening?" Konoha said while faking a tear.

"You're exaggerating." Akaashi mumbled.

Konoha just laughed at Akaashi and went quiet for while. Both of them were silent now and Akaashi was glad that he can now continue his work without getting disturbed by Konoha. But that silence was immediately destroyed.

Akaashi's phone suddenly rang and he glanced at it without moving his head. His eyes instantly widened when he saw who's calling him.

"Konoha, stay quiet for a while." Akaashi says, as he picks up his phone.

"Who is it?" Konoha asked.

Akaashi stared seriously at Konoha communicating with their eyes and Konoha immediately got what Akaashi meant. "Oh...him..."

Akaashi nodded and looked at the screen of his phone reading the caller's ID.

Inoue Calling...

Akaashi sighed and answered the phone.

"What is it?" Akaashi asked with his usual emotionless voice.

"Where are you?" Inoue asked.

"It doesn't matter to you anymore, I told you we're over." Akaashi said calmly.

Inoue tsked. "I won't buy your crap, Keiji. Tell me where you are."

Akaashi sighed. "Or what? You're going to hire someone to look for me again?" Inoue went quiet. "And stop calling me Keiji, I told you I stop calling me."

"I'll definitely look for you." Inoue scoffed and ended the call.

When the call ended Akaashi felt relieved that he's not talking to that shitty man anymore. Akaashi dated him before, at the first few months he was actually gentle and so careful with Akaashi but later on he became so aggressive and possessive towards Akaashi. He wouldn't even let Akaashi go out with his friends without him going too. He'll think Akaashi is cheating on him with another guy.

"What did that bastard say?" Konoha asked, now attentive to Akaashi.

"He asked where I am and said he's going to find me." Akaashi said in a low voice and decided to continue editing the photos, even if he's really anxious about what Inoue just said.

"So..are you sure you're safe here? You know him, his family is rich and he might actually find you here. Plus, you've made a name for yourself because of photography." Konoha is worried about Akaashi.

"I'll move." Akaashi just answered.

"What?! You just moved here 3 months ago! Now you're moving again?" Konoha asked.

Akaashi nodded. "I still have time to run away from him, maybe two months will do. He won't find me that quick."

"Dang...we just move here from Korea..and I actually love it here in Japan...I mean it's our hometown." Konoha said while scratching the back of his head.

Akaashi raise his eyes at Konoha. "You don't have to always come with me, if I move. You can stay here if you want, I'll leave my parent's house to you."

Konoha laughed. "You mean this house you're staying? I mean this house pretty dope, but I won't leave your side. I'll come with you anywhere."

Akaashi went back on editing. "But...is it okay with you? You've been moving from place to place with me for 3 years. Just to runaway from Inoue, are you sure I'm not bothering you?" Akaashi asked while looking at his laptop's screen.

"We're best pals! Don't worry about it, and it's not like I have a family to worry. It's totally fine with me!" Konoha smiled. "But how about your parents?"

"Oh...them.." Akaashi paused for a bit to gather his thoughts. "They knew about Inoue but they can't defend me from his family, knowing that they're so powerful in terms of money. They can ruin our business in a snap. But they've been helping me on running away, they feel sorry for me but there's nothing I can do for now..."

Konoha breathed heavily. "That damn Inoue, it's been years, why is he not still over with you? Are you that beautiful? Akaashi?" Konoha teased.

Akaashi just ignored what Konoha said and continued on editing on his laptop.

"So in two months we're moving out the country?" Konoha asked.

Akaashi nods.

"To where this time?"

Akaashi already planned where to go incase this happens again. "Philippines."

"Still in Asia?" Konoha asked.

"Philippines has a lot of people around, and a lot of islands. It will be hard for Inoue to find us for there, it'll probably take more months than here in Japan."

"Good point, I'll cherish the remaining days here in Japan. Should we have fun, and visit a lot of places tomorrow? Akaashi?"

Akaashi nods. "Yeah, I can take a lot of photos from that too."

The day went normal for Akaashi and Konoha after Inoue called. Akaashi did his normal routine when he's home, and already prepared for bed.

Konoha went out to hang out with his co workers and Akaashi decided to just went straight to bed. When he entered his room he took a shower and dress up and started drying his hair while scrolling through instagram.

He blocked Inoue in his insta. But he know Inoue still have other accounts to see his posts, that's why he prevents himself from posting a place's scenery or else Inoue would know.

Akaashi usually just post flowers, food, animals or bugs. Or some random things that wouldn't point out where he's at.

A notification suddenly appeared on his phone. A dm.

He checked it and saw Bokuto's name. He's still awake?

23:39

b0kuto:
hi akaashi, you're online.

akaashikeiji:
Hello, Bokuto-san. I am.

b0kuto:
i told you it's just bokuto, you
can't sleep?

akaashikeiji:
I was about to.

b0kuto:
me too. kuroo and i watched
his series and didn't noticed
the time. >///<

akaashikeiji:
Oh, I see.

b0kuto:
what time are you going to
the gym tomorrow?

akaashikeiji:
Around 6:30

b0kuto:
okaaay! i'll see you at the gym
tomorrow! akaashi

b0kuto:
do you want me to guide you
again tomorrow? ヾ(o˃‿˂o)シ

akaashikeiji:
Sure, Bokuto-san.

akaashikeiji:
*Bokuto

b0kuto:
okay, i'll see you tomorrow! hehe
goodnight! sleep well akaashi!
^..^

akaashikeiji:
Goodnight, too Bokuto.

Akaashi doesn't actually know what he's doing, and why is he just going with Bokuto's favor. It's not like he wanted to be friends with a supermodel like Bokuto, he always doesn't want to involve himself with famous people.

But now he'd done it.

Akaashi doesn't know the reason why but he knew for sure he can't ignore Bokuto.

He just can't.

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 3.8K 35
Running into eachother. Watching their smile grow for eachother. Falling in love. It was never to be expected. Y/n l/n is a first year at Tokyo Unive...
87.2K 3.3K 38
!!WARNING SMUT!! Angst too a little. I'm sorry, I feel like crying too. Akaashi Keiji is just some normal everyday guy you see on the street. Howeve...
214K 4.1K 38
β€ŽβŒ‡ 걱정듀을 οΌŽπ—π—π–Ύπ—‡ 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—€π—‹π—ˆπ—Žπ—‰π–Όπ—π–Ίπ— π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ π—Žπ—‰ 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—Žπ—‡π–Ί...
378K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right πŸ₯΅" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...