Kidnapped By B.A.P.

By tiffany_frias

"We didn't really kidnap her.. we just .. snatched her against her will to give her to her father and grandfa... More

Ch.1: Help!
Ch.2: She's Staying
Ch.3: B.A. What?
Ch.4: Escape Plan #1
Ch.5: Escape Plan #2
Ch.6: Adapting
Ch.7 Soccer And Walmart
Ch.8: Tiring Days
Ch.9: The Makeover
Ch.10: Who's She?
Ch.11: Mary Karen Bakery
Ch.12: Nice Face
Ch.13: Thanksgiving
Ch.14: Two Surprises
Ch.14: Shopping
Ch.15: Finding Yongguk
Ch.16: The Argument
Ch.17: Christmas
Ch.18: The Answer
Ch.19: Best Friends Again
Ch.20: The calls
Ch.21: Troubles
Chapter 22: You don't understand
[FINAL] Ch.24: Together till the End
Author's Note & Acknowledgements

Chapter 23: At Court

3.5K 196 136
By tiffany_frias

Abby POV

"Seriously, eat something!" My older stepbrother Alex yelled as he forced the fork into my mouth.

I didn't open it or shut it even tighter, I just sat there in front of him in the kitchen table.

It was actually one of my first times coming out of my room in a week. I had a bathroom in my room and my mom just couldn't find a way to make me go to school. She thinks I've gone crazy anyways.

I haven't eaten either. Hunger just doesn't come to me, neither does sleep. And even when I do, I have nightmares.

That I will never see them again.

Wait, that's not a nightmare, it's also perhaps reality. I've had no news from them seeing me again, except for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the trials they'll be having, and of course I'll have to be there. They'll ask me what happened, whether they're guilty or not, or what kind of things they did to me.

My mom keeps telling me,'Don't be afraid to say the truth, they won't hurt you.' Of course they won't, and of course I'll say the truth.

The judge better believe my word. And grandpa better be the one taking blame so the six can be free.

I closed my eyes and more tears streamed down my face. My eyes sting from crying nonstop. Sitting on my bed and thinking about all of them, the memories.

The adorable dorks that I lived with for what seemed like an infinite amount of months of adventure, things and experiences I've never had before.

I got to know what it's like to work hard, working at the bakery. I learned how to smile constantly, for Jongup's smile is so contagious.

I also learned how to ride a skateboard, and to this day I still thank Zelo to have such patience for me.

I learned many morals from Yongguk Oppa. I also had a harsh lecture of littering after Daehyun had accidentally left an empty soda can in the backyard.

I learned how to cook from Daehyun. I learned many random knowledge from Youngjae, and from Himchan,

I learned how to love.

"Ugh, sis, you've lost it," Alex said in a low voice and in almost a mumble, putting away the bowl of rice I didn't eat from.

I was about to go back upstairs until my mom came into the house.

"Abigail! Have you eaten?"

"She refused to eat anything, mom!" Alex yelled from the kitchen.

"Abigail. Come here," My mother said sternly.

I stopped halfway up the stairs and hesitated to go to her. I did anyways as I slowly walked up to her.

"Tomorrow morning, trials will take place. Wake up at 7:30AM, okay? And please Abby, don't be afraid to tell people the truth, they're not going to hurt you," She grabbed both my hands as tears fell down my cheeks.

"They didn't hurt me. For the last time," I whined. I was too weak to actually yell it out loud. To tell her that I actually love the ones that kidnapped me.

My mom simply shook her head while looking at me in sorrow, thinking I must've been badly treated to where I 'refuse to tell the truth.'

~~

"Abby, are you listening?" My mom asked while we were in the car.

"Yeah," I managed to whisper, looking out the window. I missed this city a bit, and I hadn't been outside in a week do everything looked so , wow to me.

She went on about not being afraid to say the truth at trials. And how happy she was that I ate today.

The only reason why I ate today is because at the fact that I would see B.A.P. today. I just felt hungry again, I guess my inner Daehyun finally came to me again.

I had put on plenty of makeup and foundation products that covered up the eye bags from not sleeping. I can't really hide the cheekbones of not eating but I did my best.

We arrived at the court and I got off the car. There was a small breeze that blew my hair. My mom got off and had some files in her hands, and she even said there was a lawyer coming on 'our side.'

"We'll win this, Abby, it's a given. They all broke the law and they're going to pay for it. Even your grandfather to have done such things."

I walked behind her as we went into the building. Some security led us to the court room. There were quite a few people. Perhaps the case is just really that serious.

I nervously sat down on the side I was told to sit at. Many more people came and sat behind. The court room held the United States flags and the judge was not there yet.

My mom sat beside me as I sat and waited to see the B.A.P. members. I felt my heart jump in joy when I saw them walk into the room one by one. But what made it sink was the fact that they were in handcuffs, and they each had a security next to them.

I was about to get up to hug them, I just missed them that much. But my mom held me down.

"What are you doing?" She whisper-yelled at me.

"Himchan!" I held out my arm towards them.

Himchan had his head down, facing the floor. So did the others.

He shut his eyes tight when I called out his name.

"They're not allowed to look at you," my mom told me.

"A-are you serious?" I whined, tears coming to my eyes to see them sit down together on the other side, still looking down.

"Abby, are you serious? I know it's not drugs, the doctor said you had no signs of drugs in your body. I thought it was that you were being threatened but what the heck happened while you were gone?" Mom asked with a confused expression.

"I told you, they were nice to me. Mom, they're not criminals," I whispered to her.

She sighed. "How can I believe you .. I-it's unbelievable."

I sighed and turned away. In a way, I understand her. I would've thought I was insane too.

We saw the judge walk in and he slammed the gavel against the table a few times like they do on television.

The court was silenced and there were many security, businessmen, and news reporters.

Tears filled my eyes when the case was being told. They all had it wrong. They aren't criminals. They didn't do anything.

Their lawyer stood up. "I object to their arrest. The girl is right here present in good conditions, she was not harmed."

"Is that so, Ms.Garcia Choi?" The judge turned to me with an eyebrow raised.

I hesitated to speak but I nodded in the end. "Yes sir."

"Please give us your opinion, miss."

My heart pounded as I stood up and I was not sure what to say. They still looked down at the floor, but my mother was looking at me with those eyes. Those eyes that expect me to say otherwise, to say they're guilty.

"The didn't do anything to me, your honor. I am being completely honest, I was not harassed in any way by them," I turned to look at them.

"Abby, please stop being afraid and tell them the truth!" My mother yelled.

"Mom, it's the truth! They are innocent! It's my grandfather that was behind this!" I exclaimed.

The people in the court seemed shocked, and more flashes and cameras were being taken.

My mom's lawyer stood up and had some portfolio, and walked up to the judge.

"You honor, I have proof they're guilty and have broken the law. Her grandfather paid them two million dollars to kidnap her. She stayed with them because her grandfather knew he would get caught if he took her right away," The lawyer gave the judge a few files.

He read them and nodded. "Everything is against them. There is no way they're not guilty."

"They're not guilty!" I yelled.

My heart pounded as the judge turned to look at me and also, half the court did as well. Or should I say, the whole courtroom. It was silent.

"Your honor.. Those six men on the other side of this court room .." I turned to the six. They were still looking down but I could tell they were listening.

"Those six treated me like family. They taught me many things, and I've grown attached to them. They never did anything wrong," I shook my head as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I didn't dare mention about my relationship with Himchan. It would be bad if I did so. They would think terribly wrong.

"I'll give them a chance to speak, then. What is your side of the story?" The judge asked.

The six finally looked up and I got to see their faces. A security guard nudged Yongguk but he simply shook his head. Then Himchan was next so he stood up.

"Abby I mean Abigail is not lying to you. We never disrespected her. Like she said, we've grown attached to each other."

"But how will all six of you explain the fact that you still KIDNAPPED her? You all abducted a child, an underaged child. It doesn't matter how well you treated her. You still broke the law. Am I not correct, your honor?" Our lawyer turned to the judge.

My heart sunk. It was true, no matter how much I hated to say it.

"That is very correct." The judge turned to the six.

"Is there any objection to what the other side's lawyer has said?"

They all stayed silent and looked at the floor. the judge then stood up and was about to grab the mallet until the court room's silence was interrupted.

"I object."

That deep voice.

Yongguk stood up determinedly and faced the judge.

"What is your defense to objection, sir?" The judge raised an eyebrow.

Yongguk let out a huge sigh before saying what he had to say.

"These five boys next to me did nothing. I obligated them to help me kidnap the girl. Her grandfather would've paid me only, I had obligated them. They didn't know. I'm the only blame."

My heart pounded so fast to where it was getting hard to breathe.

That wasn't true but the fact that he's doing this, I don't know how to feel.

"Put me in jail. Let them go free."

Himchan tugged on Yongguk's shirt but he still faced forward and looked at the judge.

"And is this true?" The judge turned to the five.

They were speechless. Perhaps Yongguk's plan was very unexpected.

"Believe my word, your honor," Yongguk confirmed.

"Alright. Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup, Choi Junhong, you are all declared innocent. Bang Yongguk, you are declared guilty and will have to be sentenced to thirteen years in jail." The judge slammed the gavel against the table, ending the court session.

I didn't expect for this to happen.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Second to the last chapter ~!

Wow, how was this chapter ? ^^

I hope you enjoyed reading. At the end of all my stories, I always acknowledge the people who commented on my story, so I'll be acknowledging everyone who has commented (even an inline comment!)

There's a new fanfic coming soon .. A BTS fanfic ~! ^^ I'll post an author's note and everything once it's out, that story means a lot to me because I've been planning it since last year.

So yeah .. Sorry for late updates, I've been busy>.<

Read/Vote/Comment/Follow <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.7K 35
"I said dont come closer" He grabbed me and pulled me up. "Don't cry, we're gonna keep you here for a while, or should I say, permanently" ...
24.5K 1.5K 27
B.A.P had debuted with 5 members, but their company thought they could use another member, a singer to be exact. So, that's where our story begins...
300 21 9
B.A.P was never to make it in the music industry so they split up. Months later each member fights hardships but soon enough, they are together again...
2.6K 133 11
Out of thousands participants throughout the world. You were the lucky winner of a contest! You won a ticket to Seoul, South Korea. To meet your fav...