The Waiter (Discontinued)

By SkyVeldora871

You were a male with the soul of a female soldier, your older sister said. You were the mother or father of e... More

1. Arriving
2. New School
3.Haninozuka and Morinozuka : The Martial Arts Duo
4. Arai
5. Advantage
6.Beauty and the Beat
7.Sweets
8.Shadow
10.The Haircut
11. Ouran High School
12.The Job of a Waiter
Have a free drawing
13.Physical Exams
14.The Female Manager Part 1
15.The Female Manager Part 2
16. Twin fight and new Baby brother/son
17.Naughty Shota respects Big Brother
18.Pool time
19. Beach catastrophe
20.Beach catastrophe Part 2
21.A surprise visit
22. Host club visit
A/N
23.Big Brother?
24.No sweets for Honey-senpai
Suggestions of Fairytales?
25. A Thousand Years
Special Chapter
26. Fairytale?
27. False News
28.Summer Vacation Part 1
29.Summer Vacation Part 2
30. Shopping experience
31. Misunderstood
32. Karma's Back, Baby
Birthday: Scorpio
Wolf and Bunny
Unfinished Chapter: Alternate Fairytale
A/N
Karma's Back, Baby
34. Imma pull out a Nagisa, and I'm not afraid to use it!
A/N - Discontinued

9.Stalking

4.1K 127 41
By SkyVeldora871

" Okay. " you assured yourself

You were in front of Siri's office, she had come back a few hours ago but you wanted her to rest. So when it seemed like she had enough sleep, you would talk to her about your engagement with Takashi.

You sigh before knocking at the door, three knocks then a voice replied.

" Come in. "

You entered the room, Siri shuffling through papers and folders before her sights landed on you. " (Y/N), what is it ? " You scratch the back of your neck, nervous. " It's about the engagement. "

She nodded. " Sit down."

You complied, sitting in front of her. " Can we break it off ? "

Siri had no visible reaction. " Why ? "

You bit your bottom lip. " Cause I don't exactly like Takashi in that sense, at least, not yet."

" But he saved your virginity. It's only reasonable we reward him."

" But you didn't asked my permission. I'm grateful for Takashi for interfering that day, but he isn't the type to expect things in return. Plus, it's not fair. We're young, we're still in school, we still haven't found love yet. We both want to be with the one we love, but not through arranged marriage. There might be a time I might develop feelings for him, but for now it's still not developed.

I want to learn the concept of being in a relationship, of having a boyfriend, and having my first break up before moving on. It helps me grow and learn. I don't want to be forced into something I don't want to do, and I don't think Takashi doesn't either. So please, break it off. I'll let you know if me and Takashi are ever together, but for now it's just friends."

Siri's silence wasn't comforting you, it was just adding more tension to your body. You clenched your pants, stomach stirring uncomfortably, and sweaty palms. Siri wasn't a woman to be messed with.

She could close off your business by showing you the amount of money you owe her, usually your whole company or including your house. She could cut off ties just like that. No explanation. No nothing. There were countless of business that went to the ground cause of Siri, it was either the head or main owner of that company slept with her or had asked a favor that would cost everything you had.

She could ruin you in a snap.

Finally, she said " Okay"

You felt every tension in your body being lifted, you were now light. " Really ? "

" I was being inconsiderate when not asking about your opinion. What kind of sister would I be ? " Then she smiled, a smile that only you would get to see. " Okay, I'll talk to Mr. Morinozuka about it. " You smiled.

The next few days were lively at school. When you told Haruhi about your engagement being off, she accidentally let it out in the school so now everyone knows. Girls were wailing on the mysterious ex fiancee of yours, while the boys were livelier but tried to keep it casual.

You, however, where just passive and casual about it, just answering their questions and what not. And the confessions rolled in again, making you feel bad again. You thought he boys would stop liking you and just see you as a friend, however, that wasn't the case. Of course, not all of the boys liked you. Others just saw you as a little brother or something like that. Though, you don't know all of the male students there, that's why you let down some.

Everything was normal again. Or so you thought.

It began with the text message. You were fixing your locker when your phone went off, you checked the notifications to see an unknown number. It texted you something very unnerving.

Be mine.

You felt the hairs on your arms stand. You were debating whether on replying or not, thumbs hovering over the digital keyboard. Soon, you bit your lip, warnings were flashing in your head but curiosity was eating you alive at the same time.

Then, curiosity killed the cat.

You replied.

Who are you ?

Someone you might know.

From where ?

( heart emoji)

Your so cute. I'm glad that Morinozuka isn't your fiance anymore.

Dread filled your heart and guts. How did they know Takashi ? You didn't even tell the name ! You hastily replied.

What do you want ?

You.

It was plain. It was simple. It was honest.

You look cute in this. Makes me want to eat you up.

(picture)

You felt a shiver while goosebumps formed on your arm. The picture they sent was the same one Honey sent you. The one with your wearing the maids outfit. Of course they would find it, it was on the internet. But the sentence before that made your skin crawl.

Please. Leave me alone.

Can't do that, sweetheart

I'll have to make sure your no one else's

(picture)

You brought a hand to your mouth. The picture they sent was you right now, head down, eyes on phone and hands holding device while thumbs typed. Your hoodie with zipper loosely hung on your body, hanging on the sleeves that covered your arms but not biceps. Hair attractively messy in your hair color. Your face was filled with dread, doe eyes wide, mouth gaped.

You gripped your phone in weariness. You looked around, but found no one around. Just you. It's official.

You had a stalker.

You buried half of your face in your arms, knees together and wrapped by your arms. You felt the cool wind blew by, strands of hair swishing around. Your eyes stared at the ground, brows scrunched in anxious state. You had a stalker, and he knows about Takashi and Honey. Of course he does, he's a stalker, he stalks hence the word.

You felt grass brushing your bare legs, giving you bit of comfort. You told Siri about it and she said she'll have someone investigate on the identity. But so far, no clues about them.

" (Y/N) chan ? "

You looked up to see Honey, Piglet's two front paws held while he stood on his hind legs. They both gave you innocent doe eyes, making you smile. So cute.

Honey set Piglet down, before seating beside you. " What's wrong ? "

Your eyes soften at the small boy. " Someones been stalking me. "

" Who ? "

" I don't know, they first got my phone number then started texting me. It was weird, they knew about Takashi then they sent me two pictures. One was the picture you showed me, then it was a picture of me texting on my phone. That was the moment I was texting them."

Honey gave you a worried look. " That's scary. "

" Did Siri do anything about it. ? "

You looked to see Takashi standing in front of you, rubbing Nala's head while his gaze was on you. His eyes were like heavy rain clouds rolling in. You nodded.

" Siri hired someone to do some snooping, so far they got nothing. "

Takashi threw the rubber bone, Nala chasing it, before seating at your other side. " Are you still in contact with them ? "

" Kinda, they keep sending compliments or called me names. Most of them are pet names."

His eyes narrowed. " What else ? "

" He sent me pictures of me. Most of them were pictures I didn't know were taken. In school, the park, at the supermarket, or just taking the dogs for a walk. They have pictures of everything I do. "

Honey frowned, before wrapping his arms around your nervous form. " No one makes (Y/N) chan nervous. We're going to take (Y/N) chan home from school until that weirdo stops. Right Takashi ? "

Takashi grunted in agreement.

You smiled before taking Honey on your lap, legs crossed to Indian sitting. " That's very nice of you, Honey. "

" Call me Mistukuni, now ! " He replied brightly " We've known each other for a while now, and I see you as a mom ! "

Your eyes soften before pulling him for a hug. " Mistukuni. "

" Yeah ! "

You looked up at Takashi, he smiled at you.

From then on, when the school came to a close, a limo would pull up and either Mistukuni or Takashi would call you in. The students left at the school would marvel at the vehicle, and more so on the cousins. Haruhi would leave earlier than you, so she doesn't know about the cousins. Although, she does know you're taking a ride home with a friend, she was worried when you told her about the stalker but you assured her it would be okay.

" (Y/N) chan !" Honey greeted you once you entered the limo, Takashi hummed in greeting with a smile. You smiled and greeted back to the cousins, before making yourself comfortable.

This continued for three months, they would bring you home or stop by at one of their houses. It was fun and it comforted you. The stalker still texts you and would send disturbing images, but you wee assured by two of your friends.

Then, the stalker revealed themselves.

You were once again fixing your things when an envelop flew out. You picked it up and opened it, the letter just said ' Meet me at the back' and followed by a drawn heart made of roses. You did, after school hours, you went at the back to meet the person. When you got there, no one was there. You looked around but saw no one around.

Maybe their late ?

Or another prank ?

Nonetheless, you took out your phone and called Siri. Waiting for her to reply, you hummed a tune until someone spoke.

" You came. "

The voice was deep but not deep like Takashi's, it was more teasing. You looked to see a red head boy with pale skin, green eyes stared at you as they swirled with mirth, adoration, and something wild and dark. Wearing the uniform, his built was lean and agile. He wore a smirk on his face.

You blinked, lowering your phone slowly.

" Akio ? "

He was a child of one of the business men that you met during one of Siri's meetings.

The red head slowly moved forward, each step looks threatening than than the other. Uneasy, you stepped back as he was 2 inches away from you.

" Your more angelic up close. " he stated, breathe fanning at your face.

You took another step back. " Thank you. "

He continued. " Your such an angel in this corrupted world. I'm glad that you weren't married to that mute servant boy. "

Your eyes widened, realization dropping on you like bricks. " Your the one who's been texting me. "

" Yes, ever since I saw you, I've been craving for your kindness. Your compassion. Your love. You were the only one who saw how troubled I was, father didn't even look at me." He grabbed both of your shoulders. " Your the lamb among wolves, the light in this darkness. You gave mercy to the people who were wronged when you were supposed to kill them. The wolf in sheep's clothing, and vice versa.'

Your body went rigid. He knew your old job.

Before long, your defense mechanism kicked in.

You grabbed his shirt , before lifting him as you spun, then slammed him to the ground. He laughed in happiness, surprising you. " Yes ! Yes ! Touch me ! Hurt me ! "

It wasn't before cops rolled in, followed by Siri then the cousins. The cops took Akio away, Siri conversing with the chief while Mistukuni and Takashi at your side for comfort. Turns out Akio has been digging for information about you. Where you live, the businesses Siri works with, where you usually go, your old life in the Philippines, even your personal life. It made you shiver.

' Diyos ko po, even my life at the Philippines.'

Before he was shoved in the police car, Akio sent a death glare at the cousins, Takashi mostly. " You don't deserve him. " was he said. Takashi just held you to his side while Mitsukuni hugged your legs. Soon after the incident, Siri burned Akio's father's business to the ground. The man lost his company, his mansion, and expensive things. All because he couldn't show his son the love he deserved.

Another reason Siri would burn other's businesses to the ground, make them miserable and grovel. Her cold and manipulative ways of destroying other's lives.

If they ever mess with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 328 49
A slow-burn romance fanfic in where: The new student of Ouran Academy, (Y/N), finds out about the infamous Host Club after an awkward run-in with the...
53.7K 1.2K 27
Planned to be wed since birth. Her widowed mother and Nara move into the Suoh mansion during her and Tamaki's last few years of school so their paren...
5.8K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...
965K 27.4K 38
Yoru Hitachiin is the unknown triplet of Hikaru and Kaoru. Mr. and Mrs. Hitachiin got divorced when they were 5, and Yoru went to live with her dad w...