Daminette

By Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 20

7.9K 191 49
By Honah-Lee

Third POV

Everyone smiled as they watched Marinette and Damian sneak off. They were all happy for them knowing that they deserved to be happy.

"Um where are they going?" Alix asked since she wanted to make sure Marinette would be safe and not get hurt.

"Well by their conversation the theatre room. To watch a movie." Jason supplied. Tim looked at the time and started to freak out.

"Alix it's almost time for our date. I suggest you get ready so we're not." She nodded grabbed her bag and had Rose and Chloe follow her. Tim then left to get ready. When Alix came back she looked amazing.

Tim then came and he looked nice as well.

They stared into each other eyes before leaving. After that they went and watched the movie with Damian and Marinette. They walked into a heart breaking scene. That brought them to tears even though to they didn't know what was going on completely.

They in the row behind Damian and Marinette. They saw Marinette was in tears and Damian had tears that weren't falling. They continued to watched the movie. They smiled at certain scenes and had a gut reaching feeling for others.

At some point Alfred, Saline and Bruce came and watched it. The movie was a sad love story but it touched all of their hearts. Then came the final scene wondering what would happen.

Everyone were in tears. But we're also smiling. When the movie ended they just sat there gathering themselves. When they did they went to the dinning room since it was dinner time.

Alfred made beef stew, tomato soup with grilled cheese and with the side of green beans. Everyone enjoyed each other company.

Alix POV

When we left Tim took us to a place that looked like an airport and NASA. He then parked and opened my door for me. He then held out his arm for me. I had a small grin as I took his arm and let him guide me to where ever he's taking me.

When we get there we had to go through security but then we were on a weird plan. We were strapped in like were going on a roller coaster.

And I soon understand why. Cause when the plane took off I was thrown to the side. But after awhile I soon felt weightless. The instructor said we could unbuckle now. I did and so did Tim and we started to float. I was amazed and had a huge smile on my face.(video up top is what their doing)

Soon it ended and I was sad about it. So was Tim by his face. So when we touched back down he took me to a local restaurant. After which he dropped me off at the hotel. He kissed my forehead and left.

I turned around to see all of my girlfriend's waiting for me in the lobby. I blushed when I saw their faces. They dragged me to Marinette, Chloe and Kagami suite. There I told them everything. They squealed and congratulated me on the how the date went. After which I went to bed. I dreamed about the date and smiled in my sleep.

Tim POV

After I dropped Alix off I went back to the Manor. There everyone was waiting for me. I blushed when I saw their smirks.

"So replacement how did you date go?" Jason asked the very question wanted answers too and I was trying to avoid.

"I was amazing Jason. But I'm tired and it's late so I'm heading to bed night!" I smirked when I saw that they were speachless.

Jason POV

"Did he just go to bed willingly?" I asked still in shock. Everyone nodded in silence. But then went on a patrol.

Next day

Marinette POV

I woke up and smiled at how much fun we had yesterday. I then got up and got ready. But which I meant showering and getting dressed.

I then opened the group chat for my friends minus the Wayne family, Max, Nathaniel, Marc, Rose, Ivan, Kim and Mylene.

Nettiebug - Okay guys do what ever you want today but be at my room by 5. And before you come make sure you have eaten and have you outfit with you

Bumblebee - Alright thanks for telling us Nettiebug

Snake song - We'll be there melody

Dragon breath - Can't wait

Time bunny - I won't be late

I smiled at their replies then put some music on. As I went through the requests for MDC. There weren't many since I already finished all commissions before going on the trip. But there was one which was Dicks.

Thanks so much MDC!!!! And my measurements are xxxx, xxxx, and xxxx. And for Marinette I'm going to guess xxxxx, xxxx and xxxx. And she is kind, caring, trustful, brave and beautiful. She sees the good in everyone even if they don't deserve it.

As for me I'm a happy go lucky guy. I'm a  acrobat, police officer and would do anything to help others.One more thing can you put Blueberry on hers and Blue bird on mine?

From Dick

I smiled at his email. Then I replied to him.

Your welcome Mr. Grayson. And as for the price $65.95 is all I require. But I would need away to get these to you when I am finished. Also I can do that for you.

Sincerely MDC

I then got to work on the jackets. I decided they would be leather jackets. But hey what's a relaxing day without an unexpected crazy guest.

Dick POV

I sighed enjoying the day. I was in the living room with everyone. I had my laptop out so I could do some work on the information Ladybug gave us when I got a new email. I was excited to see it was from.

When I opened the email I squealed at the email. It was from MDC!!! I got the attention of everyone in the living room. Which was everyone matter of speaking.

"Tt why did you squeal Richard?" Damian asked looking up from his book he was reading, Tim looked up from the laptop he was taking apart, Jason looked up from cleaning his guns and Alfred stopped telling Bruce something so they could hear as well.

"Because lil d MDC just got back to me! And said she is making them and all I have to do is tell them where to drop them off!" Jason, Tim and Bruce looked interested while Damian went back to reading. After the excitement wore off I went back to what I was doing.

"I'm texting Ladybug to see if she can come over to the cave so we can discuss with her what the league has found out." We a nodded and went to the bat Ave and changed.

Marinette POV

After my guest left I could finally focus. I had just finished the jackets and all I had to do was make them more special. And when I was about to thread the needle with a baby blue for Dick my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and looked to see who it's from.

Unknown - Ladybug this is Batman. Can you come over to the cave? Me and my team would like to tell you what the league has found

Change contact to Batman

Ladybug - sure I'll head over be there soon

After that I transformed and had Kaalki open a portal to the bat cave. I stepped through to see everyone one there. I nodded to them then looked at Batman.

"I'm hear now what do you have that I didn't?" I asked wanting to get to business.

"What we have footage of Gabriel Agreste going into a bathroom a purple flash of light outlined the door. Then he didn't come out until the battle was over. Which was about three hours long." I nodded this could be it but then something came to mind.

"Miyera is another villain. Who most likely knows Hawkmoth's identity but if that's true then she would have to be close to not turn him in. It's even possible she loves him. And the only person I know that close to Gabriel Agreste is his assistance Natalie. Wait a second!" I opened my yoyo and pulled out the cat ring. And Plagg came out." Plagg I know how much you love to snoop. So tell me are there any secret rooms, closets anything. And if there is did you by chance see a miraculaous most likely the peacock." He got a thinking look on his face. I sighed and decided to bribe him since I knew he wanted something in return.

"I'll give you a whole roll of Camarabate when I got the chance promise." I saw all the bats cringe at that.

"Deal. Yeah there's a hidden compartment behind the picture of his wife. That's where the book is and I saw a peacock pin there as well." I smiled and have him go back in my yoyo. Along with putting the ring in there.

"Miss Ladybug I heard you needed a roll of Camarabate cheese. So I took the liberty of getting it for you." I smiled at him. Then opened my yoyo again.

"Thank you Monsour. Plagg get out here if you want your cheese." He zoomed out and started to devour the cheese. I scrunched up my nose and turned to the batfam." Well thanks for letting me know. This is bring the people in Paris every so closer of being free and emotional again." They nodded and then I heard a burp. I looked over and saw Plagg laying on the plate with a content look on his face.

"I need to go I have to be somewhere in a few hours in my cavilian form. Plagg come on. You can be in a cheese coma where we're staying." Plagg lazily flew over to me and layed down on my head. After that Kaalki opened a portal and I went back to my suite.

When I got there I realized I had four minutes before my friends arrived. I quickly cleaned everything up. And just as I finished they came in. I put on a smile and looked at them.

"Hey guys how was your day?" They all said good. Then they went and changed into their Gala outfits.

"Alright everyone I will do last minute adjustments then I'll do hair and Chloe will do make up. Oh and no arguing about it." They nodded then I listed off who would be going in order.

"So this is how it will go Chloe, Alix, Kagami, Luka then me. And no you can't leave until me and Chloe have finished with you. Oh and Luka your not getting your make up done." Everyone laughed at that. We then got started once everyone calmed down. Luka was strumming a song as we got ready. Chloe sat in front of me as I did her hair. She did her make up as she waited.

When I finished I brought her a mirror so she could see. When she looked she gasped then squealed.   "Oh thank you Nettiebug! It looks amazing."

"No problem bumblebee. And love the make up."

Smiled at that then went to grab the make up she would need for the others. "Alright Alix your up!" I called and she came forward. She sat down and I started on her hair as Chloe did her makeup. I worked on her hair. I tried to make sure not to do a really fancy one but still looked nice. Chloe finished the same time I did so she got to see both.

Gasped then hugged us and wouldn't stop thanking us. She then sat down and waited for us to finish up." Kagami your next!" I shouted. She got up and sat down waiting to see what we would do. After ten minutes we finished. It didn't take us long since she had short hair.

"All done dragon breath. And I think Luka will faint when he sees you." I told her as we gave her a mirror. She smiled at what she saw then bowed to us in respect. We listened and heard Luka fumble as he played. We both smirked at that then called for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.1K 20
Ladybug and Chat Noir captures Hawkmoth and brings him to the police, in the process they find out his identity. Something in Chat Noir breaks and he...
14.3K 412 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...
129K 2.6K 15
4 years after Lila threatens Marinette, what she says comes true. The class turns on Marinette, and bullies her because she "bullies" Lila. Adrien is...
68.4K 1.4K 15
Marinette Stone, and her class got picked for a Class Trip to Gotham. Is this a chance for her to have a new beginning and leave her past life behind...