janus ~ hermione granger

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who... More

~introduction-
~changes~
~face claims~
author's note
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ 𝕠𝕟𝕖
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ ð•Ĩð•Ļ𝕠
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ ð•Ĩ𝕙ð•Ģ𝕖𝕖
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ 𝕗𝕠ð•Ķð•Ģ
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ ð•Ī𝕚ð•Đ
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
ð•Ąð•’ð•Ģð•Ĩ ð•Ī𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
ð•–ð•Ąð•šð•ð• ð•˜ð•Ķe
author's note
ð•Īð•Ĩ𝕒ð•Ģð•Ĩ 𝕠𝕗 ð•Ī𝕠𝕞𝕖ð•Ĩ𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕖ð•Ļ
ð•Ĩ𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖ð•Ļ 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖ð•Ģ𝕒ð•Ĩ𝕚𝕠𝕟

xxiii

9.7K 336 124
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"where are we going?"

"haven't got the foggiest. keep up!"

the weasley's, harry, maddy, and hermione had been walking for quite a while, heading to one of their destinations for the tournament.

"arthur!" another voice was heard. "it's about time."

"sorry, amos," the older weasley chuckled. "some of us had a sleepy start."

as if on cue, maddy and ron yawned, causing the rest to chuckle.

"this is amos diggory, everyone. he works with me at the ministry."

out of no where, someone jumped down from the tree, landing on his feet like a cat.

"and this strapping young lad must be cedric, am i right?"

"yes sir," the boy answered, shaking hands with the older man.

"long walk, arthur?"

"not too bad, we live on the other side of the village there. you?"

"had to get up at two, didn't we, ced? i tell you, i'll be glad when he's got his apparation test. still, not complaining. quidditch world cup, wouldn't miss it for a sackful of galleons, and the tickets cost about that. all these yours, arthur?" amos peered behind the man.

"no, only the red-heads," he answered after glancing at maddy. "this is hermione granger, friend of ron's, and these two-"

"merlin's beard, is that harry potter and madison taylor?"

"no."

"er- yeah," harry awkwardly waved as ginny shoved the brunette next to her.

"ced's talked about you, of course," amos began after raising an eyebrow at the taylor girl. "told us all about playing against you last year. i said to him-ced, that'll be something you tell your grandchildren...you beat harry potter!"

"harry fell off his broom, dad. i told you it was an accident."

"yes, but you didn't fall off, did you? always modest, our ced. always the gentleman, but the best man won. im sure harry would say the same, wouldn't ya, eh? one falls off the broom, one stays on. you don't have to be a genius to tell which one's the better flier!"

"must be nearly time," arthur quickly changed the subject, "do you know if we are waiting for any more?"

"no. the lovegoods have been there for a week already, and the fawetts couldn't get tickets. there aren't any more of us in this area, are there?"

maddy opened her mouth to say one of her witty comebacks, which hermione noticed, so she flicked her before she could say anything.

the girl pouted and walked over to cedric while arthur and amos kept talking.

"so were you just sitting in the tree, waiting for us?" maddy whispered, raising an eyebrow.

"not exactly," the hufflepuff chuckled.

"you just need to touch the portkey. a finger will do," mr weasley informed a very confused harry and hermione.

"is she with you?" cedric questioned, nodding at the brunette maddy was staring at.

"what? no, nice joke," she turned red as she rambled on.

"okay, i get it. you two are just friends-for now," he teased while they walked over to the portkey, placing their hands on it.

"harry!" someone yelled out his name, catching his attention so he rushed to the boot, touching it just as they scenery for everyone began to change.

mr weasley told them to let go, and once they recovered from their shock, they did.

everyone fell through the air, colliding with the ground except for cedric, amos, arthur and maddy, who gracefully landed.

"bloody show offs."

the taylor girl chuckled as she offered her hand to hermione, both of them feeling butterflies due to the simple interaction.

"i feel like im going to hurl."

"go do it over there," maddy randomly pointed, making the granger girl smile.

"well kids, welcome to the quidditch world cup!"

it was amazing.

people were flying around on brooms. tents were taking up the majority of the area. many were running around.

"see you later, tree boy," maddy called out as they arrived to their tent.

"i love magic," harry spoke it awe.

"oh just wait buddy," the taylor girl patted him on the back before ginny pulled her towards a bunk bed.

"i call top!"

"sorry little red-head, im older so i get to choose."

"hey!" ginny exclaimed after maddy grabbed her off the ladder. "let me go!"

the two began playfully fighting for the top bunk so hermione had to tear them apart. as soon as she did that, maddy lunged to the top, winking at ginny.

"your fault," she groaned, pointing at a smiling hermione.

"you two act like toddlers."

"you clearly seem to enjoy it though, granger," madison winked, getting comfortable for a nap.

if it's not obvious, creating a close bond with the golden trio and the weasleys is changing maddy.

but not in a bad way.

and not in the way where draco won't like her anymore.

"no naps," fred threw a shoe at maddy.

"ugh. i'll go find draco then," she got off the bed, walking towards the entrance before turning around. "don't you dare switch beds, ginevra molly weasley."

and with that, she left to start her adventure to find the malfoy's, which didn't take long.

"d!"

"hey m," draco smiled when he noticed the girl making her way towards him. he extended his arms for a hug, which she accepted.

"how was your summer?" she asked as she carefully looked at his arms.

"better," he mumbled, having no new scars. "you really helped."

"it was nothing. im proud of you. where's your dad?"

"good question," the blonde replied, looking around. "have you found anything about her?" he raised an eyebrow, referring back to the girl in her nightmares.

"no. i spent all summer trying to figure out who phoebe taylor is, and nothing! it's driving me insane, knowing i have a sister-"

"you have a sister, miss taylor?" lucius scared the two.

"u-uh, i think so, sir."

"interesting. well, i have to go. i won't take long," the older malfoy spoke, walking towards the forest with his wand in his hand.

"he's being suspicious, right?"

"he always is," draco sighed. "did you get in contact with that giant?"

"hagrid? yeah, but he never wrote back."

"that scumbag must know something," the younger boy threw his arms up.

"hey! i personally think he's cool. if he does know something, we can just force it out of him when we have time. im not trying to be rude but that man physically can't keep his mouth shut," she spoke with her hands, making draco snorted.

"you've been spending too much time with granger," he mocked her, moving his hands around.

"have not!"

"uh huh. have you admitted to yourself that you fancy her?" he raised an eyebrow as his best friend looked anywhere but him. "you did! finally."

"finally?"

"yes, finally. bloody hell, she's changing you! that's how much you fancy her."

"she's not changing me," maddy tried to stay serious but failed, bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"well well well, look who it is," another girl voice was heard.

"oh, pot! how much i've missed that rat face of yours and that personality of yours that is not even close to being tolerable," she sarcastically smiled.

"at least im not a traitor."

"she's not either, pansy."

"that's where you're wrong, d."

"hey nah uh. my nickname. go find someone else."

"it's just a letter."

"that only maddy can call me," draco shrugged, causing the slytherin to roll her eyes.

"don't go making me think that you like her," she proceeded to pout.

"how many times do we have to say that she's gay!"

word count- 1266
date written- october 3, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 12.9K 58
It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most of her life, till she found out some une...
932 46 14
Love shouldn't be torture, but it is for the one and only Y/n Malfoy. She is the first person in her family to have been sorted into Gryffindor, othe...
17K 320 4
Ron leaves after the war to avoid the girl who broke his heart. He is gone for over 6 years, ignoring all communication from his family and friends...
1.2K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...