The Alpha's Destiny 2 (Fulfil...

By FionaCakes91

MOVED TO GOODNOVEL. Chapters 1-12 only. Warning: 18+ For mature audiences only. Read at your own risk. This... More

😓ANNOUNCEMENT😓
CHAPTER 1: 6 YEARS AGO
CHAPTER 2: QUEEN MAGDALENA
Chapter 3: Zoey
Chapter 4: The Meeting
Chapter 5: Who Else Kissed The Luna?
Chapter 6: El Capitan James
Chapter 7: I Thought You Were Dead
Chapter 8: Blizzard
Chapter 10: Wolf Guru
Chapter 11: 14 Truths And A Dare
Chapter 12: 14 Truths And A Dare Part 2
Cover
🏆ACHIEVEMENTS🏆

Chapter 9: Gob-Job

1.9K 139 122
By FionaCakes91

Anonymous POV

Zander rubbed his tired eyes as he braced himself to hear what his pack-torturers had to say.

Carson waited in anticipation. "Come on Beavis and Butt-Head, spill it. I know this is gonna be a fucked-up story."

The twins glanced at Zander and then at Dimitri.

"Do tell us young mutts, I am dying to hear your reasons, " Dimitri tucked his arms in his pockets.

Carson's chest vibrated with laughter. He patted Dimitri on the back and said, "Vampy, my boy, who knew you were so funny, " Carson snorted. They were all looking at him like he was mad.

"Carson, what the fuck is so funny?" Zander asked frustrated.

"Alpha, the vampire said, 'he is DYING to hear the reason'... But the fucker is already dead, "

"Oh, my, my, my, my!" Dimitri was dazed. Never had he seen a more unfit bunch of wolves. He wondered why this pack was known as the strongest in the world, he just couldn't see it.

Carson's laughter died down, and then he patted the vampire's back once more. "Don't worry bloodsucker, even Pinocchio dreamt of becoming a real boy." Now the twins joined in on the laughter. Carson hugged his belly as his laughter rocked his insides. Tears streamed down his face, he looked up at the vampire and saw him clenching his jaws.

Dimitri didn't like to be taken as a fool. But he had to give props to the beta. He thought he made quite the comedian.

Zander cleared his throat, interrupting Carson and the twins. "That's enough!" He commanded in his Alpha tone. The three wolves ceased their laughter immediately. Carson was worried that Zander was angry at them. He examined his Alpha and saw that he was looking Stoic, but the glimmer in his eyes told a different story, they were singing with unspoken laughter. Carson beamed a bright smile at his best friend. "You deserve a treat for that, Carson, " Zander chuckled through the link.

"For real. Did you see his face when I made the Pinocchio reference?"

"Yes, and that shit was priceless."

Dimitri watched as the two wolves' eyes glossed over, and he knew what they were doing. "You wolves have no decency in your bones. I am your guest and you are having conversations in your minds while I am in your presence, " Dimitri sighed. "But, I guess I should have known better than to think werewolves could be house-trained."

"You watch your tongue, asshole. Remember your mate is a werewolf, " Zander roared.

The twins saw an opportunity to escape from telling their recollection of the incident, so they began to slowly retreat from the room.

"And where do you wankers think you're going?" Dimitri cocked an eyebrow at them.

"It's ok guys, you can leave, " Zander started. The twins released their breaths. Before they could get comfortable, Zander spoke again. "But before you pups leave, you'll have to tell us what happened and then you will apologise to the bloodsuc... I mean, Dimitri," Zander smiled coyly.

"Ok, Alpha, " Talon sighed. "So after we called Duncan and told him we were coming back early, he said he was gonna pick us up at the airport. But Topher here messed up the date of our arrival. Anyway, we came a day earlier that Duncan expected and because of the blizzard, we couldn't get an Uber, so we decided to get a rental from the airport."

"Is this part of the story necessary? Get to the good stuff. I don't have the whole day, " Carson yelled.

"The beta is right, you are stalling, " Dimitri accused.

"Get to the fucking point, now!"

"Yes, Alpha, " Topher continued. "So I was driving and Talon was in the passenger's seat. Chastity said she felt lonely, so she came and sat in Talon's lap."

Zander's eyes widened and Dimitri's mouth fell open.

Carson's teeth were on full display. "Don't stop there, boys, tell us more."

"With Chas now sitting on my lap, I started to get hard. She felt my dick grow, so she started to get horny herself. We could smell her arousal and it was intoxicating. We wanted to take her in the car. It was easier on me since I had her on my lap, but Topher needed her touch, so he begged her to... You know..." Talon made blow-job gestures with his hand and mouth.

"So I got ran over because you got distracted while getting a gob-job?"

The twins hung their heads in shame. "We apologise."

"Apology accepted. I was young once, " Dimitri smirked. The twins felt a little better. "I could tell you guys some tales from my younger years."

Even though Dimitri looked to be in his twenties, he was actually 110 years old.

"What about finding the coven?" Zander spoke.

"We will have to leave when the blizzard is over."

"Ok, then I'll see you in the morning, " Zander pointed towards the door.

"Don't be rude, Alpha. I am spending the night. Don't worry it could be fun." But that's what Zander was afraid of. His wolves always get in trouble when they are introduced to fun.

"Come on, Alpha. Let's round up the guys and have a guys night in the games room, " Carson begged.

Zander was hesitant, but he eventually gave in. "But what about the girls?"

"I do not mind having the women joining in on the fun, " Dimitri voiced.

"Ok, I'll round up the girls. Topher and Talon, you guys set up the games room, " Carson instructed.

"Fuck, No. Dimitri and I will get the liquor and the snacks ready. The twins will fix the door, " Zander ordered.

The twins sighed. They knew this time it was their fault for the broken-down door.

Carson mind-linked Allen to gather the guys, and then he went to his quarters for the girls, but they weren't there.

"The pack hospital, " he whispered to himself. He hurried over to the hospital, he entered and hurriedly made his way to Hazel's room. There he saw Izzy, Gabz, Cleo, Ingrid, Chastity and Amelia scattered around Hazel's bed. They were all laughing at something Ingrid had said. "Nice, the whole squad is here." Everybody's eyes fell on Carson.

"What is it, Carson?" Gabz scowled.

"Easy, cupcake, I am just here to ask you, girls, if you'd like to have a fun night with us?" Carson wiggled his eyebrows.

"I would love to, Carson, but the were-sitter will be going home soon and with Rollo being locked up for a week, I will have to stay with Polly tonight, " Izzy yawned. "Plus, I am tired."

"Ok, Izzy. I understand. A newborn is a handful, " Carson rubbed his forehead.

"Like fuck it is, but Carson what the fuck do you know about taking care of a newborn? Huh? You have never even held CJ, " Gabz argued.

"Look, Cupcake, let's not do this here. Just come and hang out with us."

"And who's gonna watch CJ, Carson?"

"Gabz, you go. I'll watch CJ and Ingrid, I can watch Alvin for you too."

"Thanks, Izzy. I do need a night out, " Ingrid giggled.

"Then it's settled then, " Carson rubbed his palms together.

"You guys have fun, I'll stay and keep the Luna's company, " Amelia stated.

"No offence, Amelia, but I am going with them, " Hazel started to climb from the bed.

"No way, Lun-Lun. Alpha will kill me if I allow you to come with me."

"Allow me? Are you serious right now? I am your Luna and I said I will be coming. The end, " Hazel stood from the bed and Gabz held her waist for support. "Gabz will accompany me to my quarters so that I can change. We'll meet you guys in the games room in half an hour."

"Luna, I would advise you to stay and rest for at least 12 more hours, " Izzy suggested.

"I appreciate your concerns, doc, but if I don't leave this room, I think I will go mad."

Isabelle gave Hazel a pitied look. "Ok, but promise me, Luna, that you'll take it easy, " she hugged Hazel.

"I promise."

Meanwhile, Zander and Dimitri were hoarding snacks, sodas and any other junk food they could find, they set them on a table in the games room.

They worked together in silence until Zander decided to provoke Dimitri. "I'm sorry, Dimitri, but we are out of blood, " he smirked as he handed Dimitri a canned beer.

"No problem, Alpha, but I already drank my fair share of blood on my way over here. That grizzly was very satisfying, " he used his long nail to lift the lid off the beer. Zander growled at the thought of him draining the poor bear.

"You know what, LEECH, let's not talk until the others get here."

"You have a deal, MONGREL," Dimitri sipped on his beer.

Now that's a new one, Zander thought to himself.

Zander just chuckled as he remembered what he had planned. The bloodsucker would run if he ever knew what was coming his way.

A fun chapter is coming up next and then we move into the action. Thank you guys for your support. Tell me what you think Zander is planning.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
151K 7.4K 134
Hey Guys!!! This is Book 2 of my Realize series. If you haven't read the first book yet, I highly recommend that you do to avoid any confusion. But...
7.4K 330 28
In exactly 100 years later, a baby girl will be born, under the moonlight of the full moon. The child will be a hybrid of a witch and a werewolf, whi...
17.6K 562 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...