Recklessly Soft

Galing kay LuciaEve21

Ruby's been on her own ever since she can remember. Her father didn't stick around much and her mother was al... Higit pa

Unfortunate Events and new beginnings
Blue eyes and sweater vest's
The dodging game
Love in the making and walls breaking
Introductions and reality checks
Old habits die hard
Misery loves company
The accident
Time is torture
Fainally together forever.
COMING SOON :D Book number two.

Midnight chats and secrets

24 2 0
Galing kay LuciaEve21

I hate final exam season. All you see are zombie students walking around campus, I've mastered the art of sleep walking which it how I got to work today. Luke doesn’t look so hot either.

"Man. I haven’t slept since Monday" He yawns.

"Bro, its Thursday" I state in shock, realizing I haven’t really slept since Sunday.

"I know, coffee helps" He smiles weakly. Our shift seems to go on forever and I'm sick of zombies walking in here. The only light of my day was when Alex came in to bring me lunch. He looks like a sexy as hell zombie. I gave myself a chance to date him breaking rule number two: NO DATING. But what the hell, I never was one to follow the rules.

As I get home ready to crash, I get a text from Alex telling me to meet him at our spot. We've been meeting up at midnight to just talk. I smile and forget about sleeping, I put on my jacket, scarf and head out.

"Hey there beautiful" I lay down next to him and cuddle into his arms. Rule number three, no cuddling is out the door. I tell him about my day and he kisses me in between my sentences.

"So, can I know a secret tonight?" So far, I've told him simple things like, my favorite foods and about my schools. Nothing too personal, I’m not ready for that yet. I think about one for a minute and it hits me.

"I got one" I smile and sit up. I know this is a bit personal but it’s something he'll never expect to hear from me.

"Shoot" He plays with my scarf.

"I lost my virginity when I was eighteen." He freezes and looks at me.

"Are you serious?" He lays up on his elbows.

"Yup, right in my room. With my mom inside the house" I smile.

"Damn" he laughs

"Your hardcore" I bent down over him and kiss him.

"You?" He point at himself and looks around. He mouth out the ME and pretends to faint.

"Come on. How old where you?" He opens his left eyes and wrinkle his nose making the cutes face ever.

"16" Holy crap this kid. I laugh out loud and he tackles me to the ground.

"What’s so funny huh?" I don’t really know why it was so funny but it just was.

"I don’t know, it’s just at 16 your still a stupid little kid, I guess, I don’t know. I wouldn’t have been ready to do it so young. Then again, I'm a girl so it’s different. Well it was, back then. It’s nothing to me anymore." He stops trying to kiss me and looks at me. His features fell and his face went serious.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean sex is just that. SEX. Nothing more than bodies we use for fun." I smile like if the words that are coming out of my mouth are normal. I know they're not but I won’t ever admit that. I won’t ever admit that I’m tired of having empty sex with random guys just to feel important for a short while.

"Baby. Sex can be a whole lot more than that. It can be a way to connect with each other using nothing but action to express how one feels"

"So you've been in love before?" He nods and smiles.

"And even if it ended in heart break, I would do it all over again, because love is the only magic we have to make us feel alive. It all depends on the person." Oh my god. He's loved before? I mean I thought that what me and Chuck had was love but it never really was. It was more comfort zone and trust.

"I..." I choke on my words. NO. I can’t. This is not his business.

"I, I just like it better that way." I state flatly. He chuckles and looks at, as if trying to see the trust in my eyes but doesn’t push it. He walks me back to my apartment and I finally got some sleep. Exams past by in a flash and I aced them all, Luke and I celebrated by adding extra hours to our schedule. I was saving up to get a better laptop. God knows I need it! I planned to stay in my sweats all day and just relax once I got home. Alex had something with his parents so I took the afternoon to have a little Ruby time. I did my nails and toes and gave myself a facial. I was out of things to do, so I went to bug Crystle for a while. She walked out of her room with a box.

"Hey hoe. What’s up?" She looked at me and chuckled.

"Nothing Shrek. Want to help me make some cupcakes, I know you know how." I guess I could. I was sick of it but what eals was I going to do. We didn’t talk much as we worked, just the way I liked it. We smoked a cigarette while letting them cool off.

"So what’s this for?"

"A winter charity. I'm donating them to some foster home." What the hell? Crystle. I would have never thought.

"That’s nice of you, I’m glad I could help then." She smiled. I knew there was something dark about her, she was too much like me to not have her own demons. But charity didn’t seem like her thing. She came from a stinking rich ass family and was an only child. I guess I'll never know.

"By the way, I won’t be here around Christmas so I got you an early present. Open it when I'm not around. Got it." She pointed to the box she came out with, I felt a little shy, and last year she gave me a curling iron. I hadn’t gotten her anything and this year well, I just didn’t really think. I'm not accustom to the whole gift giving shit. I never had a single present for Christmas growing up.

"Thanks man, you didn’t have too"

"Don’t bust your balls I don’t want anything in return." I thought for a second, the coffee house always gives charity cupcakes.

"How about ten dozen cupcakes for free?" Her eyes went wide and red with tears.

"You'd do that. Really?" Whoa, is that a human in there? I guess we both still have a little human left in us.

"Consider them yours." I knew Luke would be more than happy to help. His dad was super generous and also the owner of the coffee house. She jumped up and hugged me. Knew but lately everything is.

"No word of this to anyone" she threatened.

"I knew it was too good to be true" I chuckled and gave her a fist bump. We decorated the cupcakes with blue frosting and white little pearls. They look beautiful, Luke said he's have a dozen of every flavor cupcake ready for me by eight tomorrow. I grabbed my present and went to my room, I couldn’t help it so I opened the box and saw it was a laptop, an iMac. I couldn’t believe my eyes, this was crazy! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd ever have something like this. I tear up a little and just looked at it. I walked out to find her on the couch eating a cupcake.

"You opened it didn’t you?" She said without looking at me.

"I can’t keep it Crystle. It’s too much, I..." She looked at me and he eyes tendered.

"Look. It’s nothing, they give them to my father for free, don’t sweat it. Besides, you’re going to have a much better time doing you studying with that. Than your old one, believe me" She stood up and opened her arms and I ran to them like a little girl.

"Thank you so much" I whimper.

"No problem Kid. I know I’m not easy to deal with to basically I’m saying thank for putting up with my bullshit." We chatted a little over some cupcakes and she took off on a hot date. I felt like a kid with a new toy, although I had no idea how to use the stupid thing. I soft knock on the door made me jump, I peeked and say a red thing. I opened the door slowly and saw it was Alex holding up some roses.

"Hey gorgeous" He hand me the flowers and I melt in my spot. I hug him tightly and kiss him hard.

"So have you been up too, it smells like a bakery in here" I give him a cupcake and he ate it while I continue to try and give stupid computer a password.

"What've you got there?” He comes over and sits behind me on the sofa.

"Damn. How mucho do they pay you? Better not be selling any special cupcakes know" He kissed my temple.

"Don’t be stupid. It was a gift from my roommate. Isn’t it neat, but I don’t know how the hell the use it." He helped my give it a name, and set my password, he even passed all my stuff from my old laptop to this one.

"So do I get another secret today" He asked. I look at the time and it was 12:01. Talk about punctual.

"Let’s see. How about you ask me what you want me to tell you, I'm in a good mood. But you know the rules."

"Nothing personal. Got it. What’s your favorite childhood memory?" I thought for a second, I don’t really have one. I had a suckish childhood. He played with my fingers while I thought. I got it.

"The first time I dove into a swimming pool. I didn’t know how to swim, that’s when I met Chuck, and he was the one who thought me." Many things. He didn’t know who Chuck was, exactly.

"Chuck was my best friend. The only one who understood me, he defended me and backed me up. Always." He smiled, clueless to the fact he said he wanted to rip his balls off for being the first to touch me.

"Sound like he was a little trouble maker along with you." He sat up and kissed me sweetly, I loved kissing him. It felt right in all the right ways, and places. The kiss went from sweet to hot and hungry in minutes. His hands squeezed my back and I tugged on his shirt till it came off. I looked into his lust filled eyes and smiled. I've had sex on the couch many times but something tells me, this time it'll be different.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

472 42 14
Crystle White was never happy with her life. Even thought she was rich and had everything a kid could dream of. Her life was planned out to her paren...
for you Galing kay j

Teen Fiction

113 0 89
a story of two lost teenagers, who finally found themselves in the presence of each other. "You found the best of myself when I didn't think it exis...
309K 12.4K 66
I chuckled slightly and shook my head. "Does that usually work for you? The cute little remarks and that nice smile." I teased. He gave me a sheepish...
250K 4K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...