Eclipse

Від chloedubee

Sequel to Persevere! Ellie, or should I say Eclipse is back on earth after 50 years. She has been sent back b... Більше

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Thirty-Four

5K 324 61
Від chloedubee

"Wh-what happened?" I said, sitting up slowly, my head throbbing slightly. 

Then all my memories flooded back in making me gasp in alarm. 

"I died! Jacob Killed me?" Exclaimed, the memories a little fuzzy. I remember going to go visit Klaus then everything is kind of faded. All I know is that I died and it was Jacob's fault. How did he even sneak up on me? It shouldn't have been possible!

Klaus nodded, sorrow spread all across his face. 

"Its okay, I've got you now. I saved you." He whispered softly before pulling me into his arms. I sighed heavily, breathing in his familiar scent, but something was off. There was a strange rotten smell mixed in with his usual scent, all traces of his pack gone.

Klaus explained to me that I died 50 years ago, but once Klaus died he became the god of the mind and then used all his resources to bring me back. He said he couldn't live without me. He showed me around his palace and it was absolutely beautiful. A little medieval and not really my style but beautiful nonetheless. 

I'm just so grateful for Klaus, I owe him everything. 

He's so powerful he can get anyone to do whatever he wants with just a thought. He has an entire planet to himself and an army of stars, actual stars that will do anything for him, and now me apparently. 

He explained to me that he wanted to make me his queen. I don't know why he chose me, maybe he knew I had it in me since I was meant to be queen on earth, if Prince Jackass Jacob hadn't rejected and murdered me that is. 

If I ever see him again I'm going to kill him. Fuck this forgiving shit, he's dead. He took a step too far and I am beyond pissed off. I don't even know why he killed me! Sure I broke myself and my friends out of his prison and embarrassed him but he was planing on keeping me in a dungeon and using me for sex!

For the first time ever I can imagine a proper relationship. I don't have the promise of death looming over me all the time, I can be free. I'm not sure I'm totally in love with Klaus but I really like him. He's such a good guy, he literally brought me back from the dead. I owe him everything and if that means marrying him and being his queen then I really think I can do it.

Maybe one day I'll even love him enough fro spend eternity with him. Maybe I can finally learn to trust someone. It might take some time to readjust after literally getting murdered by my mate but we have more than enough time, and I think I might be able to finally be happy. With Klaus. 

Maybe I don't need a mate, maybe what Klaus and I have will be enough. 

I wonder if I can somehow go see Donny, Amos and the white stags, Liza, Darius and the witches, Aimoto and his family in Japan, Jen and her mate in England, Jamie and Henry in Canada, Sidney and Xander in Spain, and Alex and his sister Sarah who are probably still at Belle Foret. I know it would be difficult and there would be a lot of people I'd need to avoid so I don't get murdered again but at the very least I need to say goodbye to them. 

Now that I think about it it's been 50 years, most of them are probably dead or old, and they've probably all forgotten about me. 

Really, I need to see Jen and Donny. I know they'll still be alive and I miss them already. Jen will probably have a whole family with her mate. I'd love to meet her children and probably grandchildren. Introduce them to their Aunt Ellie. 

After showing me around Klaus said he had some 'business to attend to'. I decided to explore the rest of the small planet, spend some time in the amazing forests and think. 

I need to make some sort of plan for what my life's going to be. I won't just sit around all day, I need to do something, whether its training, teaching  or whatever duties a queen preforms. 

I can always try an help train the stars, but I'm thinking they'll probably be the ones training me. I'm just some random deformed werewolf slash white stag from earth, they're the spirits of actual stars!

I wonder if I'll ever be able to meet the moon goddess or whoever is in charge. I'd really like to know why I had to be born so deformed. I could've been so happy if I had just been born normal, why did they have to fuck up whatever short life I had? I just want to be normal. 

After exploring the planet for a little while I came across the stars training. They were so obviously skilled it was amazing. As soon as I entered the field they all turned to me, absolute fear painted all over their faces. 

They tensed up, falling into defensive positions and I furrowed my eyebrows.

They must be scared of me because I'm going to be the future queen. I can't see any other reason. Maybe if they train with me they'll see there's nothing to be scared of, I'm pretty much harmless unless really really pissed off. Even then I doubt I'm much of a threat to star warriors. 

"Hi." I waved awkwardly. "Don't mind me, I was just wondering if I could train with you guys, maybe you could teach me?" I asked hopefully. 

"You want US to teach YOU?" A random warrior called out, sounding confused and his friend whacked him in the stomach, making him fall to the ground. 

"Idiot." The friend muttered before walking up to me. 

"Hi, I'm Scuti. I'm one of the largest stars in the universe and head warrior here. You must be Ellie, correct?" 

"Ellie? Why is she going by Ellie agai-" The warrior on the floor started again but before he could finish his sentence someone else kicked him, whispering for him to 'stop being a clod and shut up'. 

What does he mean going by Ellie again? Do I know him? What else would I go by?Before I could question him I was being led to a sparring ring by Scuti. He was eyeing me carefully, and almost seemed to be shaking slightly with nervousness. 

"Okay, lets fight, shall we?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly. 

I nodded, naturally falling into a defensive stance. It wasn't one I ever remembered using before, but something inside of me told me that this was what I needed to do. 

The stars gathered around and I noticed several of them trying to hold in their laughter as they watched the heavily shaking Scuti. 

Scuti gulped, falling into his own stance. I immediately spotted all of his faults and knew exactly what I needed to do to beat him. He lunged at me incredibly fast but somehow I was faster and completely expected it. 

I had him on the ground in less than a second, preforming moves I had never done before perfectly and locking him into a position that basically forced him to give up. 

Scuti tapped out and I got up to my feet, confusedly looking at my hands. How did I do that? I was always good at fighting but never that good. It was like my body just knew how to do it. It didn't make any sense, I would remember learning this. Right? 

Scuti awkwardly shuffled to his feet, still shaking slightly, seeming relieved that it was over. I shrugged off my confusion, trying to stop my mind from overthinking everything. My memory is probably just a little fuzzy from literally dying.

"How about you fight all of us at once?" Scuti suggested and I noticed all of the stars' heads snap in our direction, eyes wide, sending dirty looks to Scuti who smirked slightly. 

What am I missing? I feel like everyone knows something I don't. 

"Ya, I - uh - I guess I could try fighting all of you. I'm not going to last very long though." I laughed nervously. Fighting large groups of witches was one thing but there were a countless number of actual skilled warrior stars surrounding me. 

I don't know how I managed to beat Scuti so easily but I'm really hoping that whatever came over me then makes a reappearance, otherwise I don't stand a chance. 

I got off the platform and walked to the middle of the field, the warriors completely surrounding me. Most of them looked nervous which was really strange. I was the one surrounded by an entire army that was solely focused on me!

"This seems a little unfair." I frowned, eyeing all of their weapons, then I smirked, throwing them all off. "Well, if I'm going down, I'm going down with a bang." I said, joking. 

Nobody laughed which made the whole situation kind of awkward. 

I smiled sheepishly and apparently that's all it took for them to all start lunging at me, attacking from all angles. Some of them had swords, some throwing knives, some even climbed up trees and started shooting at me with bow and arrows. 

My body somehow, once again knew exactly what to do. I was preforming moves I had never even heard of and I was following through perfectly. 

One by one I threw them all off of me, giving them injuries that were minor, but bad enough that it kept them down. 

I had a growing pile of armor, weapons and bodies around me and had to keep moving to have enough room to fight. I somehow managed to go through the entire army, throwing some of the weapons I'd accumulated at the warriors in the trees while simultaneously dodging the stars surrounding me on foot. 

After a good twenty minutes I was completely finished. The entire army was groaning on the ground, holding their injuries as they healed themselves, slowly getting back up to their feet. I had acquired several injuries too but nothing I couldn't handle. I had cuts all over my body, a few stab wounds in my stomach and legs and my shoulder was popped out of it's socket. I was covered in bruises as well but they were quickly fading. 

Fading even faster than they ever had. Well, death really works for me apparently. 

Just as I popped my shoulder back into place I heard a slow clap and turned to find a smug Klaus. 

"I leave you alone for 2 seconds and you go and take down my entire army." He said, shaking his head. 

I shrugged, "It was his idea" I said, childishly pointing to Scuti. 

Scuti's eyes went wide and he started trembling as Klaus' eyes turned towards him. 

"Dungeons." Klaus said simply. 

What?

My breath got caught in my throat when Scuti stood up and started walking off towards the dungeons. Klaus narrowed his eyes and suddenly Scuti was punching himself as hard as he could in the nuts, somehow still walking. 

"Stop! No! It was my idea there's no need to punish him!" I said, running towards him but Scuti just kept walking through me, slowly pushing me to the side. 

"What the heck? Klaus, stop him!" 

"Come on inside, Sugar." Klaus said, ignoring me and starting towards the house. 

"Hey!" I yelled out, grabbing Klaus's Arm. "What are you doing? Let him go!" I yelled. 

Klaus rolled his eyes. "Shut up, or I'll make you. My decision is final." 

"I'm not just going to shut up! If I'm going to be your future queen then you have to listen and take me seriously! He doesn't deserve to-" I suddenly couldn't finish my sentence. 

My mouth closed and stopped responding to me. All I wanted to do was open it and yell at him but it wouldn't move. 

I went to grab him to try and somehow mime at Klaus to stop controlling me but before I could he glanced back at me disapprovingly and said, "Stay away from me for a while. I think you need some time to cool off." 

My legs stopped moving towards him and my body turned itself around and walked off into the forest. 

Once I got into the forest I got control of my body back but as soon as I tried to turn around and yell at Klaus, my body froze up again, refusing to even go in Klaus's direction. 

Motherfucker. 

If he thinks keeping me away is going to calm me down he is beyond wrong. I'm just going to get more and more angry the more he controls me. If we're going to spend eternity together we have some stuff to work on because there is no way in hell I'm going to spend my second chance at life being controlled by some man. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Dare {Book 2} Від hot_stuff99

Перевертні

12.1K 753 39
The sequel to Dream "Wait a minute" I put up a hand. "Don't I get a say in what magic I want to use?" He smiles an evil grin that sends a shiver up m...
84.9K 6.8K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
649K 19.4K 48
Sofia is the omega of the Crescent Moon Pack. They are the most feared and strongest pack in the United States. Sofia has gone through everything. Ab...
525 84 42
The journey of a normally abnormal girl name Luna. Who is working in space project. But she was unaware with the fact that the space itself part of h...