princess | dabi x reader

By irasellas

(Y/N) lives an ordinary life with her closest friend, Pinka. She scours the streets of Japan and works as a s... More

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24 ⭑
part 25 ⭑
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35 ⭑
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42 ⭑
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46

part 6

30.3K 712 1.2K
By irasellas

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

Pinka quickly passed through the subway station, tugging on my arm and dragging me with her. I giggled as she ran excitedly across the street walk, awaiting the mall. The winter breeze flowed throughout our clothes and hair as we ran, stabbing our bodies with a sharp feeling of cold.

It was noon, and the sun was brighter than ever. Shining its U.V rays down onto the crowded street, it made our locks of hair appear a lighter color than usual. "New clothes, here I come!" Pinka exclaimed.

The mall resembled a different world, while it looked small from the outside, the interior was massive. An aroma of freshly-baked pastries filled our nostrils almost instantly, as we stepped inside. Boutiques selling all types of clothes lined the walls, ranging from grunge to lolita fashion. Bright industrial lights shined onto us from above, looking up was an easy ticket to blindness.

I walked beside Pinka, awaiting her call on where to stop first. She looked deep in thought for a slight moment, before deciding on the first thing to do. "First, let's get some grub."

You would expect the first meal of her day to be healthy, but Pinka doesn't work like that. Instead of something nutritious, like vegetables or meat, Pinka suggested. "How do crepes sound?"

It was a good thing I had that corn soup, now I wasn't so hungry. "Crepes? Pinka, you need real food before eating dessert."

Pinka already had her mind set, though. She began to walk towards the crepe shop, forcing me to trail behind her. "It'll even out, I'm sure! We can just get ramen afterwards."

After carefully examining the menu, Pinka decided on the crepe she wanted. Chocolate icecream with chopped bananas and a small brownie. It may have sounded delicious to her, but surely not to me.     "(Y/N), you need to eat more." Pinka complained.

My situation was kind of, complicated. While I enjoyed food, and didn't have a problem eating, I do have a past with eating disorders. One large meal was enough to suffice me for the entire day, I just didn't get hungry as often anymore. When I do eat, though, I try to choose healthy choices because that might be the only thing I eat that day.

Pinka stood, waiting patiently for her crepe to finish cooking. I know she was awaiting an answer from me, so I said. "I'm not hungry, though I might take you up on that offer for ramen."

A bright smile stretched over Pinka's cheeks, as she took a bite from her chocolate crepe. She held my hand tightly, and began to scour throughout the mall. Then, Etude House caught Pinka's eye. "Etude House first, and then clothes!"

I knew that Pinka was in control here, I didn't have a say in anything. Though, I was happy. Happy being alongside my closest friend, and happy to even have her in general. I'd do anything for her, so I followed along.

The intoxicating fragrance radiating off the lotions, face soaps, and other selfcare products stung my nose. Small groups of people gathered in the visually-pleasing cosmetic boutique, all testing out the makeup and perfume.

Following the crowd, Pinka endulged in the tester products. She rubbed countless layers of different lotions onto her wrist, and even offered me some. "Hey, (Y/N)! Check out this cool lotion."

I got up from my lean against the wall, and walked towards Pinka. Skincare was nice, but I wasn't passionate about it like she was. However, even I enjoyed the fun face masks, and the feeling of selfcare. I just rinsed and repeated the same products, as they worked well for me, and there wasn't a worry if they would ruin my skin.

"Hmm?" I questioned, leaning over Pinka's shoulder.

Pinka faced me, lifting the lotion up to my face. "Look at this cute, peach lotion!" Then, popping off the cover, she reached it up to my nose.

The lotion was very fragrant, as it let off an aroma of sweet peach which infiltrated my nostrils. "Ooh, that smells nice!" I exclaimed.

Pinka swiftly pulled it away from my nose, and put the cutely-packaged lotion back on the shelf. "So, you should buy it. Treat yourself for once."

I passed Pinka, and took the lotion off the shelf. Letting a laugh stumble from my lips, I said. "Sure!"

She paid for all of the cosmetics we got, which included my new lotion and her many shades of lipgloss. Then, she wanted to go see the clothes. "Alright, bodysuit time! We can head home afterwards, but promise me you'll get something for yourself too."

"Is this all just your stupid way of getting me stuff?" I asked.

Pinka paused for a moment, before laughing and placing her hand on my chest. "It's not stupid if it works, silly!"

"Would you be okay if we split up for this? I want my new outfit to be a surprise."

Split up? That's unlike her, we always went shopping for bodysuits together, as we usually shifted on the same days. "Uh, that's fine. I guess."

Then, she left. Prancing away in the distance, whilst turning back and sending me a friendly wave. It's just me now, so maybe I should make the most of it. I checked my phone once more, and went to my saved collections on Instagram. "Should I?"

"No, that's crazy."

"But the clothes look so good, and they're available right here in this mall!"

"Fuck it."

Off I went, prowling the long corridors of the mall in search of clothes I've always wanted to wear. Then I saw it, Angelic Pretty. A popular boutique, which focuses their attention on lolita fashion. I've bought a few dresses before, but I was always too scared to wear them in public, so I returned them.

While I wasn't looking to buy a dress, I just wanted to try on all of the frilly, layers. The boutique screamed pink, even the golden chandeliers emitted a slight, rose glow. I quickly examined the selection, picking out dresses which ranged from black, to red. Unwillingly, I eavesdropped on a conversation.

A high-pitched squeal rang my ears, before the girl began to speak. "Do you think Dabi would ever wear a dress?"

She seemed to be talking to a man with a scratchy voice, one that resembled nails on a chalkboard. "No.. You freak."

"Awwh, but these dresses are so pretty!" she exclaimed. I turned my head towards their direction, and instantly noticed their features. The girl looked young, and had ivory hair which she had done in two, messy buns. I couldn't see much of the man's face, as he wore a tattered hoodie which shielded his features. Though, his layered, faded blue hair fell nicely onto his cheeks.

"Can we get them, Tomura? Please!" she begged.

The man walked past me, now speaking under his breath. "We can't afford such silly dresses. Leave it."

I quickly turned my head back to the hangers, and pretended to shuffle throughout the dresses. Then, I was stopped by the girl.

"Wow! You have such pretty hair."

They just had to notice me, seriously? "Huh?" I asked in thought, my face encasing itself within a shade of red. Slowly, I turned my body to face them.

To my surprise, she was right in my face. I could nearly feel her breath on my skin, as she glared at me with her amber eyes. "O-oh, thank you."

The young girl smiled widely, exposing all of her pearly whites to me. She followed after the hooded man, and paraded out the boutique door. He walked with his hands in his pockets, obviously triggered by her actions.

"I wonder how they're related to him." I thought. There's no way Dabi could be in some dangerous business. I mean, that girl was just an ordinary highschooler! Though, that man seemed too familiar for comfort. Perhaps I've seen him on T.V, or maybe I'm just imagining things.

I picked some of the selection which I thought was cute, and lined up to pay. Scrolling endlessly atop my phone screen, I then received a message from Pinka.

"Hiya! You done shopping yet?"

She must've found the bodysuit she wanted, surprisingly quick, too. Though, I wasn't allowed to see it until our next shift. I quickly texted her back, as I moved up in the line. "Almost, just paying for something real quick."

My mind jumped to several conclusions, constantly chasing the truth about those mysterious people. Maybe I'll ask Dabi when I see him next, if I ever do.

Once I had paid, Pinka grouped up with me once more. We held on tightly to our shopping bags, and had safe travels back home. So far, my weekend had been calm. However, something always feels the need to ruin that peace.

As I got comfortable on the cushions of the couch, my phone began to vibrate and ring. I picked up the phone, and answered the call. To my surprise, it was our boss.

"Hello, (Y/N)! I hate to inform you so late, but one of the girls is out sick. You know what that means! I've decided to reschedule your shift, please make sure to check into work tomorrow."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; heyoo i know this part is kind of boring. at least y'all know more about pinka & her character lol. i made sure to include toga and shiga too

edit: i'm just here to be here since i'm reading over the first parts so i can fix stuff

artwork by: crimson_chains on tumblr

words: 1612

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 236 17
From baggy pants, oversized hoodies, a short wig, large prescription glasses -all is used with the intention of hiding her femininity. Y/n is a freel...
126K 2.3K 31
IN WHICH y/n was cheated on by her boyfriend, bakugo katsuki, and goes to her best friend for comfort. ☆ CREDITS !! • story creds go to -BAKUGO...
6.8K 291 16
When she had left UA, Nakidori swore she would leave in the past things that had always held her back in high school. And now years later, as a succe...
81.7K 2.6K 18
!NOT UPDATING ANYMORE! After tragedy struck in young Y/N life her Hero friend All Might invited her to live in Japan. He got her a teaching job and i...