you should've just left me th...

By arandomfangirl4456

kokichi gets lost in a unfamiliar part of town and breaks his leg, feeling helpless he starts crying but a ce... More

#1 lost and found
#3 an adorable friendship
#4 squish squish!
#5 reading kiibo's diary
#6 finally going to the hospital
#7 and thats the truth
#8 so...about the diary...
#9 you love me?
#10 saihara chan

#2 a new place to call home

1.8K 62 37
By arandomfangirl4456

"Th-thank you....to be honest I thought you were just going to leave me there" I said as I wiped my tears. The robot gently set me down on his couch and crouched down so he was at my eye level "you are hurt why would I do that" The robot asked as he tilted his head slightly.....i would think it was cute if I wasn't so emotionally drained "I have a reputation for- achoo!" I began but I was cut off by a sneeze.....i guess I'm getting sick after all. The robot put the back of his hand to my forehead....his hand was very cold "you appear to be getting sick.....i suppose I should take care of you" The robot said as he looked towards the floor "I'll be fine it's just a slight- a-achoo!.....slight cold" "Maybe but your leg is broken, you can't exactly take care of yourself" "...i probably can, watch" I said as I slowly got up off the couch.

My leg almost immediately gave out on me and I fell to the floor, with the robot catching me "thank you....robot....what is your name" I didn't know his name so I just called him 'robot'.....he looked a little offended by that but he quickly calmed himself "ah- yes my name is kiibo, I guess I forgot to tell you I apologize" I nodded as kiibo set me down on the couch again "it's fine I um, kokichi ouma......is my name" Kiibo nodded and looked like he was about to say something but I cut him off with a sneeze and a brief coughing fit.....not on purpose though. He let out a laugh "you sneeze like a small animal, I'll go get some clothes for you and you can rest for a bit okay" "okay....and I do not sneeze like a small animal!" I defended as kiibo walked down the hallway, probably into his room.

After a few minutes kiibo walked back into the living room holding clothes "um I found some clothes that may fit you....do you need help putting them on?" I shook my head. I don't want his cold hands on my body im cold enough as it is "no....but- achoo!....but carry me to the bathroom" He nodded as he gently picked me up.

Once I was done changing my clothes and kiibo carried me back to the living room I was staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep but I couldn't.....is kaito still mad?.....does he still want to kill me?.....does he know where I am? Does he know of the situation that I'm in? Did he find me phone? What now do I just live with a robot until my leg heals? Is he looking for me? Is ANYONE looking for me? Do they even care?....These questions raced through my mind....And i didn't have answers for any of them..... Kiibo seemes nice enough. I hope that we can be friends or something.....probably not....i let out another sigh as I shut my eyes tightly, trying to force myself to fall asleep.....as I drifted off I had one thought still remain in my mind....they don't even care that I've gone missing....do they.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10.3K 30
After the game, everyone wakes up and some people started seeing Kokichi for who he really is and starts falling in love.
254K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
60.6K 1.5K 13
This is a Kiibouma story but I do plan a second book for this