Daminette

By Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 19

7.9K 203 31
By Honah-Lee

I woke up and got ready for the day. I was excited. Tomorrow would be the Gala. I grabbed my clothes and went to go shower. When I jumped into the hot water I sighed in relief. My tense and sore muscles were finally relaxing. After a few moments I finished showering and got dressed and did my hair.

(Minus the earings)

I slipped the jewelry I got for my birthday on as well. I then sat on my bed and looked at the emails for MDC. I opened one since that was the only one.

Hey

MDC this Dick Grayson. I am a super big fan of your clothes. And the only reason I got your email address was because of my amazing friend Marinette. I was wondering if you could commission me a jacket that I could wear on a regular basis.

And a identical one to give to my friend Marinette in a way of say thanks. Please get back to me soon on wether you can or not. And if you can please tell me the price so I know how much I owe you.

Sincerely,

Dick Grayson

I smiled at his email and sent him a reply.

Hey

Mr. Grayson, I would love to do that for you. I would just need the measurements, personalities and preferences. That way I can make it one of a kind. And only then would I be able to get you the price

Sincerely,

MDC

After that I pulled out my phone and looked at my Twitter page. Which had my user name as MDC. I looked at the messages and saw people complementing me.

I love your style MDC!!!

I wish I had your talent!!!

I replied to them not wanting to think I take them for granted.

Thank you for your support and praise it means a lot for me!☺️

I bet your loved by everyone around you!

Sadly that isn't the case but I am happy that you all support me along with my small friend group even if everyone else in my bullies me

Realizing what I did I turned my phone off and went down to the lobby to have breakfast. As I was eating I heard a girl exclaim before getting tears in her eyes.

I walked over to her. "Hey what's the matter?" I asked hoping I could help in a way. But all she could do was show me what was on her phone screen. I sighed seeing my tweet.

"I bet MDC wouldn't want you to worry for her. Like she said she has friends by her side." I said in a comforting tone. And it seemed to work since she calmed and and said thanks before walking off. I stood up and went back to my seat and finished eating. But just then Alix and running over to me.

"Nettiebug Tim just asked me out and I don't know what to do!?" I could see she was frantic about it so I texted Dick. He and Damian are the only ones who have given me their numbers so far.

Nettiebug - Marinette

DG - Dick

Nettiebug - Hey Dick do you know the plans for Tim and Alix date tonight? Cause she asked for me to help her get ready. And I can't do that if I don't have a style or know what's going on.

Dick POV

I was having breakfast when my phone went off. I looked at it and shocked on my food I was swallowing. Everyone one looked at me weirdly. I look Tim in and eyes and said in a very serious and hurt tone.

"How could you not tell me!" He looked confused so did everyone else.

"Not tell you what Dick?" He asked in a nervous tone.

"That your going on a date with Alix!" He turned red at that and everyone stared at him mouths hanging open.

"How did you find out!?" He asked nervously. I smirked and said two words.

"Marinette texted." He filled and asked why.

"She's going to help Alix get ready so she asked what style or what your going to go do?" He fidgeted nervously.

"Just tell her to have Alix dress in a sporty casual outfit." I nodded and texted Marinette.

DG - Have her dress in a sporty casual

Nettiebug - Thanks

"Now replacement tell us when you were planning on informing us?" Tim took a really long drink of his coffee. I knew he was nervous so I looked around and saw Damian smiling.

"Real quick why are you smiling Damian?" I pound and ask he looked up abruptly and tries to hide the smile to no success.

Marinette POV

"Alright come on I'll lay out an outfit for you to wear tonight." She nodded and we went to her room.

Melyen and Sabrina were talking when we came in. I ignored the glare from Sabrina and greeted them. "Hey Melyen, hey Sabrina. Okay Alix show me what you brought with you." She nodded and showed me. I look at each thing and held it up to her. After doing this for a few minutes I got the outfit that would look great on her.

She tackled me in a hug. "Thank you Marinette your the best!" I hugged back smiling

"It wasn't a problem. I'm glad that I could help a friend." After that we separated. I could see Melyen wanted to know what was going on along with Sabrina. I smirked and left so Alix could explain. Just then my phone vibrated.

Kuroi honō - hey ˈānjəl you have a free day so I was wondering if you wanted to come over? To make full on your claim at beating us at the game mostly Drake though

ˈānjəl - sure sounds like fun. But my friends might want to come along since they are huge fans of the game as well. So make sure it's okay we come over first

Kuroi honō - alright

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket for know. I walked into the lobby to find everyone up and eating. I sit down relaxing a lot of stress of my shoulders disappear.

Damian POV

"Real quick why are you smiling Damian?" I look up and tried to hide my smile but couldn't. I see Drake sigh in relief as everyone stared at me. I was already going to ask so might as well now. It would answer Richard question in the process as well.

"Father is it okay if ˈānjəl and her friends come over to play UMS III?" He smiles and agrees. I smiled and lt her know it's okay.

Kuroi honō - hey ˈānjəl my father says it's okay

ˈĀnjəl - Great! I tell them and we'll start heading over. Just send me your address!

I was shock by her answer and worried.

Kuroi honō - absolutely not! It is way to dangerous for you and your friends to go roaming around Gotham!

"Damian what is it?" Father asks cause I knew my emotions had showed after that text.

"Marinette said they would head over here when their ready and all they need is our address." Everyone. Got a worried look on their faces. They knew how dangerous it is to do that. Alfred knowing how everyone felt stepped forward and made an suggestion.

"How about I go and pick up Miss Marinette and her friends when they are ready?" Everyone liked the idea so they agreed. Damian pulled out his phone and informed her.

Kuroi honō - ˈānjəl Pennyworth is coming to pick you guys up. And there is no room for argument!

ˈĀnjəl - fine see you soon along with everyone else

Marinette POV

"Hey guys we just got invited over to the Wayne Manor want to come?" They all looked at me excitedly and agrees to come with. We finished with breakfast and got ready. Alix packed her date outfit in the bag it goes with be for we left. Along with me grabbing my new laptop.

After we had everything we needed we went to the lobby to get picked up by Alfred. We didn't have to wait long since he was there when we stepped off the elevator.

"Hey Alfred how are you?" I asked when we approached him.

"I'm good Miss Marinette. How are you and your outfit looks amazing." I smiled at him.

"I'm good and thanks." After that we got into the limo and went to Wayne Manor. While on the way there we made small talk to keep us occupied. Soon we got there and I giggled at their faces knowing mine wasn't much better.

Alfred lead us inside to the living room. There the games were set up along with snacks and drinks. We sat on the couch and waited for Dick, Damian, Tim and Jason. As we waited there was a loud crash. I smiled and stood up.

Not long after they entered. They ran and hugged me then introduced themselves to my friends. Who also introduced themselves. Soon Dick brought up the main thing they were eager to see.

"So who wants to play UMS III?" Everyone clambered for a remote until I whistled.

"Okay we take turns if you lose you hand the remote your using over. If you win you play the next person. But I am going last." They nodded and started to play. At the beginning is was Damian vs Rose. Then Damian vs Alix.

Soon we everyone has played all four Wayne brothers once except me. My friends along with me shared a smirk. "Okay who am I beating first?" I asked. Damian stepped forward. I smirked and sat down with the remote Luka handed me.

I chose my usual ladybug bot. Damian chose his. And the match began. It wasn't hard but still a lot of fun. Soon I beat him. Next went Jason and same results. I could tell my friends were getting even more excited with each round. And the brothers were getting more impressed. Dick sat down and grabbed the remote Jason used. We played and he lasted a little longer then Jason and Damian but not long.

By now my friends were trying to hold in their laughter but waited for me and Tim to do our round. Dick, Jason and Damian were cheering Tim on while my friends cheered me on. Me and Tim looked at each other knowing that who ever won would be the best player out of everyone here.

And with that the match began. (I am not that good at describing sences like theses so I used the one from gamer. Starts at :50 and ends at 1:30)

When we finished everyone besides my friends who were laughing were in shock. I turned to Tim to see him stuttering.

"H-h-how...di-di-did you do th-that?!" I gave a simple answer. To him that makes my friends laugh harder.

"I play with my dad." After we continue to have fun. At some point I sat down next to Damian. Pulling out my laptop. I pulled up the playlist from If I stay movie.

"That was really impressive by the way ˈānjəl." I blushed at that but answered back.

"Thanks Kuroi honō." Little did we know everyone was listening.

"Where did you find that music?" He asks genuinely interested.

"Oh it's from a movie I have been wanting to see for awhile. But I haven't got the chance yet." He went into deep thought then a smile appeared.

"What would you say if I could make it so you can?"

"I would be super excited and would ask how you would do that." He then closed my laptop and put it in my bag and grabbed my hand. He guided me to a different room

"This is our movie room. Here we can watch what ever movie we want and don't have to worry about getting mobbed." I looked a around stunned. "What is that movie called?" I told him while I just stood there. He pulled it up and guided me to a seat and we watched the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 18K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...
37.4K 756 15
Marinette is mute. Her class hates her. Her parents disowned her, and her honorary uncle and aunt took her in. Marinette's class has a trip to Gotha...
96K 2.7K 30
The akuma class wins a trip to Gotham where they get to live with the Waynes for two weeks. Marinette meets two boys who make a plan to expose Lila a...
34.4K 734 9
Marinette Dupain-Cheng formally known as Mari Quinn is returning to Gotham city with her classmates because of a school trip meaning that Marinette...