You Belong To Me

By elitarossy

Thousands of years ago Tinaya, the secret human lover of the distinct Alpha Werewolf was forbidden from the W... More

🖤 Notification🖤
🖤 Prologue🖤
1: ❣️The Strange Things❣️
2: ❣️Who Are You?❣️
3: ❣️It's Your Day, Enjoy!❣️
4: ❣️Could This Be A Trap?❣️
5: ❣️My Heart Somehow Cares❣️
6: ❣️Could This Be A Tattoo❣️
7: ❣️An Expensive Joke❣️
8: ❣️How Am I Here?!❣️
9: ❣️A Taboo To My Throne❣️
10: ❣️What Happened The Whole Time?!❣️
11: ❣️This Time, I Can't Survive It!❣️

🖤 Characters and Attributes🖤

34 7 2
By elitarossy

Here are the imagined pictures of some characters 👇.

❣️ HUMANS:

Avia🌷

A Tender, innocent, strong and beautiful Avia. She got frightened easily. Maybe cause of her trauma. She is physically weak but emotionally strong. I will say she is the strongest being!

Lawre💙

Law as named by Shiven is a human bodyguard of Shiven who he trust and secretly adore.

Micheal Williams 🐾

Most handsome, richest, bri
lliant and peaceful guy in the University with a distinct bluish eyes color. Every girls want him but he never give a damn care to them because he is a naive type.

Aretha Watson🍃

She is the most richest and brilliant girl who sees herself fit for Michael Williams.

Evly: Avia's daughter.

Jackson: Avia's Father

Eliza: Avia's stepmom

💙 WEREWOLVES

Loite🍂

He has the habit of rubbing his temple with his index finger especially when he is tensed or freaked out. The Lord of werewolves' pack!

Lima❣️: Temporal human's form

Lordess Lima, the beautiful wife of Lord Loite, she is a submissive wife and always peaceful but she never have a permanent appearance. Other than her Werewolf form, she can changed into other forms (creature) after waken up from sleep. Therefore she is not the sleepy type.

Shiven💖

Shiven, the sole successor to the throne, He is physically strong but emotionally weak which was his only flaw! being a werewolf, he is gifted with all round magics, powerful than that of his Father.

Lura🖤

She used to be fragile when she was young but now for some reasons, she has completely turned into bold and brave girl but very aggressive in behave. She never takes damn shit from anyone. Only her brother is capable of handling her.

Andrew💦

The most trusted servant in the Werewolves' world with different powers and magic mainly to protect the Lord and his clan.

💙 Other Werewolves:

Lord Edam: The only distinct Alpha Werewolf which has now become extinct. Other Werewolves are Omega Werewolves.

The Rebbe (Same appearance as Shiven) and Lordess Kristin

•Lord Sam and Lordess Vivian

•Lord koel and Lordess Junival

•Lord Matt and Lordess Zilizia
(She was known to be the most talented and bravest Lordess ever)

•Mr Dreal

•The wisemen

•Dubriel Xhi Soo

•Dumia: Heads of maids

💜 VAMPIRES:

Eloira💎

Eloira, a strong-hearted, brave lady. She is excellent in swordfight and being an Hybrid vampire, she is considered as the most powerful in Vampires' kingdom.

The scary form of Eloira:

Merid💗

Merid a pure vampire king, who can't feels because he's heartless. He killed carelessly without emotion nor compassion but he had soul who can live inside anyone and live in their form. Due to this he stayed hidden in human world protecting his kingdom from there.

💜 Other Vampires;

•Karmila: Merid's younger brother

•Turiel: Merid's first son

•Taxiel: Merid's second son

•Kim Si Na:

•Kim So Ha: Legitimate Lordess of Vampires' kingdom.

•Kim Le xia: Almighty Vampire.

🖤 MERMAIDS:

•Goddess of the sea.

•Mermaid Avoira.

•Mermaid Chizial.

•Mermaid Rindia.

🐾Other characters;

•Goddess of the moon.

💕 TERMS USED WITH MEANING:

Bilyaval power: Freezing power

Blidian powder: Powder with human's blood scent used to increase vampires rate of craving for blood.

Rabichi powder: poisonous werewolfbane powder

Xichimia spell: To turn into Snow

Xhewan magic: Dark spell like flame cast on vampire through their heart to make them turn into ashes immediately.

Xilagia Field: Open field owned by Werewolves used as battle field and event for rituals.

The Rally Jail of the Werewolves serve as punishment Jail.

The invisible world: for Vampires

The unseen world: for werewolves

Do vote, comment and share links

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...