6: ❣️Could This Be A Tattoo❣️

After a month of treatments, the girl was still unconscious which made me ask Lady Medical Head to test her if there is any hindrance preventing her from waking up.

 "How long will it take her to wake up?" I said after she finished the test

"My Lord, currently with her condition, I can't say when she will wake up, besides, she has a critical condition from her back, due to the fragile being she is" She replied with a blunt voice.

My expression changed as I couldn't bear her explanations, "Why are you my physician when you can't treat her?!!!" I yelled rubbing my temple.

She shivers and her body trembled from my cold voice, "I will try my best to make it soon" She said bowing her head while she turned to leave.

I don't know why I'm venting the anger upon my helpful physician but still, when I think about the girl laying helplessly for days, my heart aches the more, "You can go back to your villa now before people start to suspect your absence, " I said hearing how her heart fearfully beats. She nodded and I sent her back.

Resting back on the opposite bed as I observed her closely, I could sense pains all over her, the pains were so obvious that I wonder what type of life she was living.

This made me determined to explain everything to wifey, she deserves to know now, a good husband should not keep such a thing from his loving wife.

Lima looks indifferent after listening to me. This made me more nervous I asked her, "Why are you so patient and easy on me?" I said

She replied with a smile as she moved nearer to me on the bed, "You know I love hugging you a lot, right?!" She asked.

I nodded with a dark smile, "Through that, I perceived human scent on you every time you came back from the woods" she made a witty smile which made me more nervous.

"So, I secretly investigated you as I studied all your movements. After I found out about the hut, I knew you were trying to protect her and yourself, this was why I awaited the day you will open up to me" She explained at a go with a smiley face but the smiles fade turning sour.

She laid flat on the bed with a grumpy face which made me pounce on her and kissed her passionately, she wasn't happy with me I know that "Thanks, My Queen" I sighed a relief with an intent gaze.

"Hubby! I love you, but keeping such things from....., her voice trailed but I cut in with a kiss on her lips, her eyes blinked severally. I don't care about that because right now I don't want her to blab.

She pushed my chest hard and I fell apart breaking the kiss, "Please, don't keep things like this away from me ever again," She said gasping for air as her words were released tendentiously.

I nodded at her and made her rest on my chest. 'Women like to be cuddled anyway'... "I will make it up to you," I whispered in her ear while she chuckled as her hands kept hitting my chest continuously.

Several months passed, yet she was still unconscious. Though my physician said her health is stable but why is She not awake yet? and the dreams and signs I had recently were not pleasant to the heart, it makes me terrified. What if my packs have found out about her and were looking for an alibi to dethrone me?

This has never happened since the time of my forefather and it will never happen in my time, I just ascended this throne for crying out loud! I immediately rebuked the awful thought as I walked past the spell and entered the hut.

I always wish she has woken up before I get to her as I wonder what type of eyes she is made of; green? Golden? ocean blue? oh, Loite! you're being silly, this girl in front of you is dying.

I sat beside her but she seemed to look somewhat different today; Her pale face looks more glowing and her cheeks puffed like someone in smiley sleepy mode.

I was forced to touch It as my hand could not hold back, "You're beautiful" my mouth slipped out those words and I gasp in surprise.

It'd better mark her, I must not be overwhelmed by a mere human girl which I happened to show mercy on.

The best I can show or do for her is to mark her. Through the mark, I will be connected to her till eternity. Henceforth, I will bear her burdens and she will be my responsibility.

Even if she dies, she will reincarnate, her offspring will reincarnate and they will be connected to Werewolves from generation to generation.

But, this is not my reason for wanting to mark her, my reason is for her safety and protection.

When I looked through her, pains were all I saw, it seemed life is too cruel on her, but once I'm connected to her, I will send her back to her people and protect her from here.

Then, no matter how far she is from me, I will feel her pains right here in my heart!

I sat opposite her after my intense stare and I moved closer to her bedside still mesmerized by her innocent face;

"You're young and tender but full of sorrow and pains. Forgive me! if you won't like to do this, but this is the best I can do for you"

"I must send you to your world before my clan find out about you, I don't want to be dethroned and don't want to get you killed either"

Then, I made her sit resting on the wall, I slid down her dress from her neck side to her right shoulder part.

Then, I saw a dark star on her spatula shoulder, 'could this be a tattoo?' Your birthmark looks like a tattoo, it was a star-like tattoo with dots at each edge making it look more beautiful. "

She has a beautiful birthmark which made it perfect to mark her on it, as it will make it more beautiful and stay hidden.

Then, I transformed into my werewolf form, though, the hut was so small but I adjusted my body because I can fit-in in any hole.

Brownish fur all through my body with my chest region greyish in color. These are my fur colors.

I dipped my long nails in the center of her birthmark making it reach her bone and her body shivered and shrank on the spot. Blood gushed out from the spot profusely.

Somehow I feel my body shiver through her reaction... I can feel her pain.

I opened my mouth and swallow the blood, afterward I released red flames from my mouth narrowly entering the marked spot.

After a few minutes, the spot healed and blended with her skin making a reddish dot in the center of her birthmark.

For the first time after meeting her, My body is relaxed. I rest backward making a satisfactory look and staring at her glowing face.

Henceforth, I am connected to her till eternity!