2: ❣️Who Are You?❣️

When I woke up, I was lying on my back on a bed in a room different from my dorm. Am I in my father's house now? but the smells and the structure of the ceiling are different from that of my room.

I tried to stand up but I felt my body hurt, seems like things were attached to my body, like a live supporting machine or maybe something else.

My eyes roamed about as I lay sessile, someone was sitting beside me holding my right hand, from the grip it was a male hand, and he had curly short hair.

"What is here!" I shouted but my words were only said in my throat, I guess my hand shook which caught his attention because he raised his head immediately to stare at me.

Oh, Father? I was relieved and tried to stand up but I felt something attached to my head because my head was heavier than my normal head, an oxygen mask was fixed into my mouth and nostrils. All I could do was my hand jiggle and my eyes half-opened.

"You've woken up!" Dad said and I felt a mixture of happiness and sadness in his voice.

I wanted to smile at him, at least to make him calm but my face dried, and nothing popped out.

"Don't try to move okay?!" He said and ran out, in some minutes, he came back with a doctor, and behind him was a nurse as they rush in.

How come all these were attached to my body? did those girls pounce on me after fighting with one another? or did they push me down from the building?

Different thoughts circulate in my head, then I felt a liquid running out of my nostrils.

"Doctor! she is bleeding" Dad called out

Omg! Am I bleeding because I think too much? then I felt that I could not breathe much, I gasp up and down on the bed, I just wanted to breathe but it was too difficult for me, what could have caused it?

"Help!!!" my mouth wasn't responding then I felt a hot object on my chest like a mirage, and my vision blurred... I thought it was the end of me, "Save her!" was the last word I heard from Dad.

I opened my eyes, everything looks like I'm in a new world. World beautiful from the one I came from...

But No, I was in the same world just a different environment.

"Honey!!!" She has woken up, a very flourish soprano voice shouted. She had a cute cat face, with a slightly pointed nose and her eyes were whitish and the mascara makes her lashes more set with the bluish liner. She looks so beautiful in her makeup. She blinked before dropping the plate in her hand.

I think she came to eat or maybe, check on me, she can't be a nurse, she was wearing a white designer T-shirt on a black suit trousers and her hair tied in a ponytail.

She seemed to be an office-type woman. Immediately, she dropped the plate and sat close to me, my eyes couldn't resist but observed her suitably.

Was I dreaming? I can't believe I woke up so fast, I remembered what happened the last time, I couldn't breathe and probably I'm dead and she is an angel because I never felt any pain.

Then, the door opened, "Avia!" A familiar male voice exclaimed on entering the room, "Dad?!" My voice let out in surprise.

He looked more glowing and I could see some whitish strands of his beard around his jaw. His face filled with surprise, "You're awake!" He said and the woman stood up giving way for him to sit, he almost burst into tears but I quickly sit right and hugged him.

"I'm awake Dad! I'm here with you, you don't need to cry" I consoled. Who is to be consoled? me consoling him? or him to console me? I just think the hug did it.

"Don't suffocate her" The woman said and Dad released me cleaning his teary eyes. From the way she talked and the first words she said earlier, I guess they will be kind of close or very close. 'Honey?' my ears tickled.

I have never seen Dad with a lady before let alone talking informal with one, then who is she? maybe a business partner who he begged to take care of me but why the name honey? I don't remember Dad bearing such a name.

"You survived it Avia, We need a wake-up party", She said with a sincere smile. I thought about her words carefully, was I given a certain period that if I did not wake up before then I will die?

"Oh! Avia, it's nothing" Dad replied as if he heard my thoughts, then I nodded in agreement.

Looking down at myself I was astonished, my body seems changed, I seemed to have grown taller and I could see my breast punch out. I grabbed it like grabbing a ball.

I looked up at the two of them, "What happened to me" I said, almost crashing onto the floor, They both held me to support.

"You were in a coma for some years Avia," The woman said with a firm voice. My eyes widen and I jerked back on the bed.

Some years? I couldn't believe this. "How and Why?" I asked. I knew it was a question they won't be able to answer but still, I just needed an answer.

"Dad, some years? how many years? how did this happen? I want to know please tell me" my voice thrilled.

Tears found their way down to my lips, it's never worth it, I just wasted some years out of my years on earth lying on the sick bed.

"10... 10 years He replied, my lips let out a loud cry.

"Doctor said if you did not wake up this year then you might not make It again" The woman mumbled

"Who are you?!" I yelled at her.