Little Miss Pureblood | Draco...

By Casfra011

Francesca is from the Villin family a very powerful family in the wizarding world. Her family is known to be... More

Intro
Letters, Wands and Cats
Hogwarts and The Sorting
Bloody idiots
Seekers,Halloween and Trolls
Slytherin🐍vs Gryffindor🦁
Cats and Christmas
Mirrors and Detention
Exams and end of year 1
Summer Holidays
Summer holidays Part 2
Birthday
Diagon\Nocturn Alley
Back at Hogwarts
Classes and Howlers
Mudblood
The Chamber of Secrets
Broken bones and no bones
Snakes and Confessions
The Odd Crabbe and Goyle
Solved Mystery by Saint Potter
A Week at Malfoy Manor
Pranks and dates
...We need to tell you something
Dementors on the train
New Classes
Hogsmade
Werewolfs and Party
Snowballs
Celebration and last day
The Pureblood Ball
The Quidditch World Cup
Triwizard Tournament
Blood curse or no blood curse?
Busted
The First Task
The Yule Ball
The day after
Losing a friend
A dark Summer
A Pink Toad
The Inquisitorial Squad
Caught
Death Eaters
Sex won't fix everything
A changed Draco
Not so Lucky

Christmas time

954 21 12
By Casfra011

The next day

"Minnie get your butt away from my face," I said to my cat who woke me up as usual with her butt in my face. I got up out of bed, brushed my teeth. Took a shower did my hair and got dressed in casual attire.

I then went to the common room to find Draco, Crabbe and Goyle waiting for me.

We all went to the potions classroom to find professor Snape there.
"Sir Potter and Weasley did something horrible," Said Draco and We all nodded.

"Spit it out," he said with no emotion.

Draco and I explained to him everything.

"Can you tell me how on earth they managed to brew such an advanced potion at just the age of 12?" He said.

We all said that we don't know.

He then said "I will take immediate action of this" and with that, he left.

We then headed to the great hall for Breakfast.

Long story short they got detention.

---Christmas Day---

I woke up with someone saying my name.

"Fran, Fran, FRANCESCA!" I turn around to see Ellie there.

"What do you want?" I said.

"It's Christmas, so get your lazy arse out of bed," she said.

"Fineeeee" I whined.

I did my usual routine and put on an outfit along with my favourite locket, Slytherin scarf and gloves. And headed to breakfast with Ellie and Sofie.

We then met with Draco, Crabbe and Goyle in the great hall.

After we had breakfast we went to open our gifts in the Slytherin common room.

I got a book named 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them' by newt Scamander from mum and dad.

A gold bracelet from Aurora

A broom care kit from Ben.

A new scarf from Ellie.

A pair of fuzzy Christmas socks from Sofie. Merlin, she knows me so well.

My favourite Sweets from Crabbe and Goyle.

And then for Draco's gift a beautiful handbag.

"Thanks, guys for the gifts," I said to them.

"Your welcome" they all chanted.

"Fran the bag is bottomless so it never gets full," Draco said to me.

"Thanks that was so thoughtful," I said blushing.

"Wingardium Leviosa," said Ellie softly.

Then I see a mistletoe flying between me and Draco.

"Well let's leave them to it," said Sofie and with that Sofie and Ellie yanked Crabbe and Goyle out of the common room.

We both got up and we pressed our lips together. I felt the mistletoe land on my head but I didn't care. We kissed each other passionately, there was only love in the air and happiness. Draco slid his hand around my waist to deepen the kiss. I could stay like that forever I felt fireworks going everywhere.

We then released our lips to see that little fireworks were actually going out. We then looked over to see our friend watching in awe.

"Happy Christmas love," said Draco who still had his hand wrapped around my waist.

"Happy Christmas Draco," I said smiling at him.

He then leaned in again to kiss me and I happily kissed back. He was a missing piece to me. I needed him in my life.

Draco's Pov

I love her. She is my everything, I can't hide our relationship anymore. We both wanted our relationship to be a bit private but I don't want to hide my feelings for her in front of everyone. I continue to kiss her, her lips are so soft they taste like strawberries.

Francesca's Pov

After we were both done kissing our friends joined us we decided to play a game so we split up into two groups so we were boys vs girls and we needed to act like a classmate or teacher and our teammates needed to guess who we are going to do the impression of.

Girls started so I got up and raised my hand high in the air like I was trying to get a teacher's attention. Then I said "It's Leviooooosa not leviosaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Granger for sure," said Ellie and I nodded.

Draco then did a great impression of Saint Potter, Sofie nailed the impression of McGonagall and Goyle made a very convincing Dumbledore.

We continued to play and after six rounds the girls won just because Crabbe decided to do an impression of Filch and the brilliant Goyle thought it was Snape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972 20 15
Davina Rosier, a 6th year slytherin, who comes from a very powerful and wealthy pureblood family. Draco Malfoy also comes from the same heritage, but...
18.2K 545 22
• Book 1 • TW:/// mentions of DFV (domestic family violence/abuse) and depression. Read at own risk. Olivia Kensington is a pureblood. Her parents ar...
593K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...