In Love With My Kidnapper . (...

By LastKing_Minnie

This is a Mindless Behavior Adventure Love story . I ran . Running and running . I kept on running until I... More

In Love With My Kidnapper . (A Mindless Behavior Story)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Final)

Epilogue.

11.9K 534 163
By LastKing_Minnie

2 Years Later

Raheem's funeral got organized a week and a half after the murder. The murderer was never found.

Chanel found herself a good man to take care of her and Xaviera little after the funeralso now she was happy again but never forgot about her brother. The DNA test actually showed up as positive and have indeed Chres' baby.

As for Ray, he had finally got his act together and instead of seeing loads of girls, he was now tied down to one lady which was actually a huge improvement.

Keri was doing fine with her husband and was expecting a second baby with her husband so that was good for them.  Obviously you and Keri were still best friends.

Symone had also found a man and was living hapily with her son.

Jordan and you didn't completly forget about each other, yall talked once in a while and he would visit. Jordan and Chresanto were cool with each other now .

Now as for you, you were going strong with the relationship . You got tested 2 weeks later and found out that you were having a baby .. A few moths later you found out that it was going to be a baby boy so both you and Chresanto were excited. Also, Chresanto had propsed to you just a few months after you had gotten pregnant and had the wedding, a few months after the ababy boy was born.

Chresanto was now a married man to the one and only Yn and was now liking the married life with the kids.

In Love With My kidnapper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.5K 23
"I cant loose you again!" He screamed. I felt his hand squeeze mine again. Tighter than before. "I know, youll be fine." Was all I could say. After...
142K 4.1K 24
Just read hope y'all enjoy . First story so ..
91.9K 3.5K 17
I was drowning. I knew that. I also knew that the hands around my throat, pushing me deeper into the river water was the cause. What I didn't know wa...
6.5K 225 21
I was walking through the worst part of town - and may I add, in the dark. I was almost home...so close. Before I knew what was happening, I was witn...