Chapter 9

I debated on whether or not to go downstairs just incase if he wasn't in the mood . I went downstairs anyways , I slowly walked down and his eyes connected with mines .

"Hey"-Chresanto said 

"Hi"-I said 

"Hey , I just wanted to say that I was sorry and that I lov- ..."-Chresanto quickly covered his mouth 

I cleared my throat,"Uhh it's okay"-I laughed nervously 

"I really meant it . It's just that lately I've been getting angry over nothing and I don't know how to control it .. It just that ..."-Chresanto trailed off

"I understand"-I nodded and looked down playing with my feet 

"Well .. What do you wanna do then ?"-Chresanto asked changing the subject 

"I don't know I'm a litle tired so I might just go upstairs"-I said pointing to the stairs 

"Uhh well we can chill in my room for a while .. I mean if you want"-Chresanto smiled nervously 

"Umm .. Yeah sure"-I smiled and so did he .

I followed Chresanto into his room as he jumped on his king sized bed and I just stood at the door . I instantly started to look at my feet again , when I looked up, he was patting a spot next to him on the bed and I closed the door and walked over to the spot to sit down .

"Why you acting all nervous ?"-Chresanto asked as he put an arm around me making me feel more comfortable 

"What do you mean ?"-I asked, he shook his head 

"Nevermind"-Chresanto grabbed the remote off of the side and we just started watching movies 

We have been watching A Haunted House for almost and hour now and things are starting to get weird with Chresanto . His hand keeps on rubbing my thigh but whenever I would look at his hand move , he would stop . He also wanted me to lay across his chest so I did , who wouldn't want to lay on Chresanto August's chest ? Exactly . 

Anyways he would always brush his lips across my neck and I would feel his cool breath on my neck which would send icy chills down my spine . He knew exactly what he was doing .

Eventually the movie ended and luckily just in time because we were about to rip each others clothes off .

"Well .."-I spoke then stood up 

"Yep"-Chresanto said and stood in front of me .

Chresanto kept on biting his lip and pushing himself up against me . I just bit my lip and looked up into his eyes . 

Pure Lust .

His hands suddenly grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp a little, and pulled me in so there was literally to space between the both of us.

I was about to say something when his lips once again crashed into mines . I just could not resist his lips . They were soo soft and plump that I got soo into the kiss without realizing that I was having a tongue war with him . I could tell that Chresanto was getting aroused by how he threw me on to the bed and starting kissing on my thighs . 

I tried to get up but he grabbed my ankles so that I wouldn't move .

"Not this time"-Chresanto smirked then continued kissing all over me .

I can't lie . I was getting turned on too . Then he did the thing that I dreaded he would do . He tongue fucked and sucked the hell on my neck making me moan loud asf . I regretted doing that because he stopped then looked at me then he smirked . Shit ! He knew that -- that was my weak spot .

After a few more minutes of him tounge fucking my neck , He went back down to my sleeping shorts and pulled them down revealing my black and white Victoria's Secret panties . He licked his lips and kissed along the inside of my thighs . Boyy was he teasing the hell out of me .

He then pulled down my panties revealing my lower area , once again I saw pure lust in his eyes but that thought was cut by me moaning as his tongue got to work . 

His tongue swirling , sucking and licking all causing me to be on Cloud 9 . This was the best I have got in ages . My heart rate was increasing more and more and also the fact that he wasn't coming back for some air was just driving me more into my own world. When he hit that spot , I told him that I was soon going to cum but he kept on going and my legs started to shake , and with one last lick , my juices started flowing out and I came but Chresanto slurped it all .

"Damn you taste soo good"-Chresanto winked and licked his lips

"Mhmm"-I said tryna catch my breath 

Once I was finished , I noticed that Chresanto had stripped all the way down and as I scanned his built up body , my eyes froze at his man hood . I didn't even realize that my mouth was open until Chresanto smirked and closed it . He took my t-shirt off leaving me in my matching Black and white Victoria's Secret bra . He told me to lay down and I did saw as I saw him grab something off the shelf . After a few seconds, he fixed himself inbetween my legs . I did a loud gasp as he entered inside of me as it was painful but then it soon turned into pleasure . 

Chresanto was just smirking as he was stroking in and out of me . The funny thing was that it was all nice and slow in the beginning but 1 hr and 30 minutes later, the whole room was hot as fuck and we were all sweat from pure hardcore sex which wore the both of us out ...

"Maaaan .. That was the best I've had in ages !"-Chresanto rolled over to the side and said between breaths 

"Same"-I layed on Chresanto's chest and breathed in and out

"You wore me out . The way your ass was bouncing up and down"-Chresanto laughed a little

"But your stroke game was on point . The best I've had in a while"-I nodded 

"Well , that's how I work"-Chresanto laughed causing me to laugh too 

We just laid there in silence afterwards gazing into space as we soon fell asleep on each other .