Pushing Up Daisies

By PARNKUNG

Daisies Kim, a so-so American singer, never intends to leave her drug-addicted father in America alone. Howev... More

Chapter 1 : After We Fell Apart for Years
Chapter 2 : Until We Might Meet Again
Chapter 3 : The Begining - We Belong Together
Chapter 4 : Could You Pursue My Dream?
Chapter 5 : Band-Aid 10.10
Chapter 6 : Tokyo Is Calling
Chapter 7 : Confession
Chapter 8 : I Can See the End as It Begins, My One Condition Is...
Chapter 9 : I Get Drunk on Jealousy
Chapter 10 : You already Know I Can't Choose You
Chapter 11 : Parents never Leave their Kids
Chapter 12 : What about Your Stuff Will Be Here?
Chapter 13 : The Ring
Chapter 14 : Am I in Love with You or Am I in Love with the Feeling?
Chapter 16 : Who the Fuck is That Guy?
Chapter 17 : Takes Me Home, Lights are Off, He's Takin Off his Clothes.
Chapter 18 : Your Heart Is for Takeaway
Chapter 19 : I Saw Something
Chapter 20 : Souvenir
Chapter 21 : Things Will Never Be the Same
Chapter 22 : You Weren't Mine to Lose
Chapter 23 : There Is No Home for You Anymore
Chapter 24 : They Are the Hunters, We Are the Foxes
Chapter 25 : We Never Go Out of Style
Chapter 26 : Band-Aids Don't Fix the Bullet Holes
Chapter 27 : It's probably Better Off this Way
Chapter 28 : I've Been Having a Hard Time Adjusting
Chapter 29 : I Didn't Know If You'd Care If I Came Back
Chapter 30 : That's the kind of Heartbreak, Time Could Never Mend
Chapter 31 : The Past Serves the Present
Chapter 32 : We're so Sad, We Paint the Town Blue
Chapter 33 : IF YOU
Chapter 34 : I Take This Magnetic Force of a Man to Be My Lover
Chapter 35 : FLOWER ROAD [THE END]
Acknowledgement

Chapter 15 : America Is Calling

29 0 0
By PARNKUNG

KIM BONA

GD and I finally have arrived in New York less than one hour since we got off from the airport together. We are now in a rental car. GD is driving, and I keep looking at his attractive jawline for all the way to the hotel. I'm passionately staring at his handsome face while thinking of maybe they're right about what people say—home is a person, not a place. America is where I was born and where I used to live for almost my whole life. But now it's not home for me anymore. He is my home. Where he goes or where he lives, I will be there. That's all I know.

GD occasionally leaves his eyes from the road for a while and turns to give me a warm smile while his hand still holding the steering wheel. I smile back. He then reaches his free hand to me, and I automatically take it and hold it on my lap.

I was quite surprised when I knew that he has a driven license in here. Besides, he sort of seems expert in this neighborhood than me. He doesn't even need a GPS or Google Maps or something to guide any alleyways or streets.

"Where're you gonna go first after the hotel?" GD strays his eyes to catch mine for a second as driving into an alley.

"Neither hospital or my agency's. I don't know. I'm kinda jet-lagged," I honestly respond. "I want to visit my dad, too. But I think I can do it later. So many plans to run in here."

"Yeah. Right. Maybe we could start your plans tomorrow. What do you think?" he suggests and I agree with him as he's pulling the car into the driveway.

"This is not the hotel we searched," I say as gazing forward through the window of the car. The building in front of us absolutely looks different from the internet that I researched a couple days ago. This place doesn't even look like a hotel.

"You changed your mind? Where is this?"

"You'll see," he says with a smirk and drives the car into the parking lots.

When we got off the car, the porter heads straight to us and then pulls our stuff into a luggage trolley. GD gives a tip to the porter and takes a few steps ahead me. Then he turns around and expands his hand to me. I raise my eyebrows in confusion. So, he takes steps back, holding my hand, and takes a lead. I watch his back and our hands alternately, and I can't help but smile.

We walk hand in hand along the way from the lobby; checking in stuff, until down the hallway on the 8th floor. We follow the porter until he stops at a door that has a number 810 on it. I look around this hallway and I realize there are just two rooms on this floor. I don't think this is an actual hotel. Maybe this is a grand hotel or something like GD's style. Maybe he wouldn't like the hotel that I chose. Therefore, I better keep my mouth shut for a while and wait to see next.

GD has a chit-chat with a porter for a second before he's gone.

"Come on, babe," GD says, unlocking the door.

I considerably stare at him, arm crossed.

"What?" He raises his eyebrows, holding the door open.

"I'm telling you first. If this place charges me an arm and a leg, I will not pay for the rent at all. I'm broke, remember?" I tease him, deep down I kind of mean it.

He bursts out laughing a little, and I imitate him.

"You're broke? And what about I gave you a credit card—costs unlimited limit that you stubbornly refused to take it?" he teases me back before adding, "Besides, this place rents free for the rest of your life, Dais. All the other bills fall on me, too." He touches my elbow to come inside the room. I jokingly give him a death glare before letting him take me inside.

GD is loading our stuff into the room while I am still shocked about what the freaking place I am standing here. There's a large living room with a high ceiling that hanging a giant chandelier above, also having the elegant ceiling-to-floors-windows that show no any walls at the end of the room.

Starting a brief tour, I come in the nearest room that is obviously a bedroom...well, a wide one, though. It's so aesthetic and has the nicest bay window next to the king-size bed, there's also a closet room inside, too. I begin to curious again as a wardrobe has a few clothes of GD's hanging on.

I get back into the living room where our stuff still on the floor but there's no my boy.

"I'm here," he shouts from somewhere beside the bedroom, as if he knows I'm looking for him.

I come inside a room nearby that his voice just guided me to, and yes, I came in the right room when I finally reach him. I'm about to spit out words to him, but then I turn to be shocked again when I discover this room is a home studio—all black-soundproof-looking walls, a few essential instruments, and also having a mini live-recording zone that has few screens surrounding at the at end of the room. Does this place still look like a hotel? Absolutely NOT.

I step toward him as he is kneeling down checking the plugs under the keyboard.

"I don't think this place still calls a hotel."

"Who told you it's a hotel?" he casually replies without looking at me. He presses a few keys on the piano but it's vividly no audio.

"You didn't even tell me you have an apartment here. I saw your clothes in the wardrobe."

"It's not mine, babe."

He's still not taking my attention fully, but bends himself down to replug the keyboard. I walk to him and turn on the switch beside the piano.

"It's your apartment," he finally claims as pressing a key, and it loudly sounds Em cord while I shout WHAT! at once.

"Wh-what did you just say?" I stutter.

He chuckles before looks at me in the eyes. "You like it?"

For an instant, I nod slowly, still confused. "Yeah."

"'Kay. You have it." And he shrugs his shoulder casually, as if there's no any big deal at all.

I will not have any problems unless he doesn't seem so unclear with a joke look like this.

"Huh?"

He shoves his arm around my neck and pulls me back to the living room.

"I gave it to you, Dais." He gestures around the room. "I bought it for years, also barely come here."

"Please don't be kidding." I laugh.

But when I look up at his face, then I know he is absolutely not a joke. "Seriously?"

He nods and I quickly take his arm off of my neck.

"No way. I won't take it. It's too, too much. Please stop spoiling me, Mr. Billionaire, G-DRAGON." I give him a warning look.

"What?" He snorts. "I gave you a home, Dais. Don't you know it?"

"I don't care what place or how elegant home you're giving me. This is my home." And I aim at his chest.

He impressively smiles before hugs me from my back and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"I know. I wouldn't even dare give you an apartment and leave you to stay here alone, right?" he says, kissing my cheek. "I just want to give it to you in the case that you have to come here sometimes. It might as well be necessary for you to stay here when you want to visit your dad or something." And then he raises a key over my face.

"Let it be yours, babe." I reject his key kindly. "I can't have it. I really can't."

He breaks off to confront me directly, his face a little bit serious. "Here's the thing. I got this place from T.O.P hyung years ago; he barely came here and wanted to sell. So I negotiated to buy from him. I felt kinda pity if he actually sold this nice place, you know. And Hyung secretly gave me for free."

"For free?" I repeat in surprise.

"Let me finish." Holding hands up as a stop, he continutes, "He didn't buy it, though. He inherited from...hm..you know...his dad. As he was the only heir." He looks dilemma but tries to go smooth.

"Oh."

"Yeah. So I thought it's time to allow the true owner...like you."

"That still doesn't make sense," I say and walk past him to deposit our stuff into the closet.

"C'monnn," he groans, following me. "You know, my stuff is all yours, anyway."

I roll my eye, placing his suitcases down over the wardrobe, and finally turn to him with a look. "Do you wanna sleep on the road tonight?"

GD holds his hands up in defeat.

"Okay. Got it, ma'am. I better shut my mouth." Then he rubs hands together, changing the subject. "..er....would you like to order food or anything?"

I smirk before arrange our stuff around the drawers while I can't even stop smiling. Then, a few minutes later, my phone buzzes. The screen shows few messages from T.O.P. I click into his chat and he sent me a picture of him and the boys. He texted 'we miss you guys. hope you enjoy your honeymoon. P.s. but not too much.'.

I myself giggle his message and send him a happy birthday texts and sorry him for not being there. I wanted to celebrate with him on his day, though. But he decided to have dinner with his family, and you know...so I came here instead.

In the meantime, GD comes back into the room.

"I'll order pizza. How'd you like that?" he asks, holding his phone.

"There's no Ramyeon?"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Korean. But this is America. Could you at least try to eat pizza or any junk food?" GD teases with a grin.

I laugh. "Sure thing, Mr. Americana. I'd very much like ordering Sushi or Tokbokki or something. Is that okay?"

"Oh, my fucking lord. You were so born to marry with me." He snorts before leave me, calling for the cater.

KWON JIYONG

Morning later

Hardly blinking to be woken up, though I still don't want to. The burning smell has just got into my dream and woke me up a minute ago. What's that fucking smell? Ugh. I gaze over the clock on a nightstand beside me. Crap. It's quarter past eight in the morning, still too early to catch up on anything. I groan, yawning as sweep my arm around the bed, searching for my girl. She's not here. And I begin to be frustrated. Where the hell is she? She should have woken up together with me and give me a morning kiss on the bed. #Seriously

The smell gradually floats around the bedroom. I undeniably push myself up and check who's burning things in here.

When I open the door, there is Daisies messing around at the oven which having the fucking smoke floating around. Also, the counter bar is now full of soggy ingredients. I look over the pan she's holding, and if I didn't get it wrong, I think what is exactly in her pan is a...pancake? To think positively, maybe there's a charcoal pancake.

Daisies glances at me and a little bit flinches. "Oh, sorry. Did I get you?"

I shrug sleepily. "Whatcha doin? Burning your apartment?"

"Yours! Not mine," she corrects as messily throwing a burning pancake in the bin. And I see there's already a few charcoal pancakes in there. "Anyway, I'm sorry, baby. I was just trying to make you breakfast. I am so screwed up."

"It's okay. I'll do it," I say, grabbing a spatula from her. "You don't have to do this, though. We could get a cater."

"I know. I just...you know, wanna make something nice for you," she mutters behind me.

I chuckle while pouring the a few spoons of batter into a pan. "Thank you. But you know, you should've gone back to sleep. There's a lot of shit in hospital you have to do today."

"I know. That's why I can't get back to sleep," my girl admits with her cracking voice before hugs me from the back.

I leave the fire ripens the batter and then turn around and place my arm on her shoulders. "Are you nervous?"

Daisies presses her lips together. "No."

"You lied."

"Huh." She heavily exhales.

"It's gonna be alright. I'm going with you. There's nothing you should worry about."

"I dunno. I just feel something awful in my gut, you know."

"It will be fine, baby. Your future self doesn't like you being concerned when she already knows there's no any grief at all."

She still looks worried but nods eventually. "Thank you." And then she finally gives me a morning kiss that I was seeking for the moment of this damn early morning.

"You go get dressed. I'll finish the breakfast," I command with a grin.

"Yes, sir. I'm one of a kind," she teasingly sings my song which I really adore it before she's gone for showering.

* * *

An hour later, we're still breathing in the apartment as Daisies's doctor appointment is in less than thirty minutes next. There's the fourth times she keeps walking back and forth in the closet to the living room since she tries to rethink what she might be forgetting or what she should put in her purse to go to the hospital.

"Where's my ID card?" Daisies's curiously digging her purse.

"You just put it a minute ago," I impatiently say as sitting on a living room's couch, stretching legs across the coffee table.

"Oh, right....er...ooh. My coat!" she corrects herself and runs back into the bedroom. She's too nervous, I can tell.

"Okay. I got it!" She's back with a black coat in her arm. I don't want to yank her to waste any more time, but that's my coat, though. "Oh. Oh. What if I have to admit? Should I pack some clothes for staying over?"

A long deep breath I inhale.

"All right. That's it." I stand up. "Whatever you'd be forgetting, I'd get it for you later. Just let's go then. It's nearly nine-forty-five."

"Oh, my gosh. I forgot my phone. It's charging on a nightstand," she claims and runs to the bedroom AGAIN.

"Dais. Get your ass out of there. And come here, please," I half-yell, trying to not sound too hard.

Then she gets out...with a phone in one hand...and another is a charger.

"Yes?"

"Come here." I wave for her with a bit serious look.

She watches me with her puzzled look at first but walks into me eventually...with stuff in her two hands.

"Dais. Listen to me." I gently squeeze her shoulders, look at her in the eyes. "You're too concerned. It'll be fine. I will be there anytime with you. Chill out, please."

And she lets a huge puff of air. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'm too nervous," she finally admits with a sad face.

"It's okay. It has to be." I pull her into my arms and rub her back to comfort her. "Take a deep breath with me...in...and out...in...and out."

We carefully breathe together for a minute until I think she looks less uptight than she already was.

"Okay, then." I pull her stand straight. "Shall we go yet?"

"Yeah. Guess so." I then give her a short quick kiss. "Oh, shit. I almost forgot my lipstick," she excitedly exclaims.

I roll my eyes and try to grab her arm but she's quicker to let me.

"Dais. Please. We're gonna be late."

She yells back as runs into the bedroom, "I can't look horrible. There might be someone recognize me!"

"Oh, my fucking God."

Please tell me this's her appointment because I'm feeling that I'm the main who runs everything that I don't even own to.

* * *

So now I'm perfectly, pretty fearful for Daisies and also slightly concerned about her. Long story short, I need to keep my cool so that she can count on me. Although there are so many difficulties already.

It's 3 p.m. already but Daisies still has lots of things to catch up on in the examination room. First, she has to go get the blood test, and then get mental civil for about two hours; afterward, the doctor said he would rather x-ray all over Daisies's body as her examination sounds not good. And that's why I start to so panic than she looks. Anyway, even though Daisies was too uptight this morning, but she makes her really good job then. I've always been by her side, holding her hand for all the tests she has to come through in the hospital. But she never shows any grief or panicky at all. No matter how horrible of doctors's predictions, Daisies constantly shows her professional power and I'm really proud of her.

Gorgeous as she is, no one ever knows there's plenty of mountains laying on her shoulders. Her depression makes me learn about how damage it is than I ever expected. I never knew that just overthinking too much affects to every part inside the body. Perhaps, it's true what people say about do not judge everyone from their strong looks since you never know how mentally fragile they are. These ill people have to accept who they are and pretend to act normal despite of they're so ill and no one understands but makes them worse with violent words. I was so surprised when the doctors asked Daisies to speak out her mind, especially the hardest words from people that have been stuck in her head for too long. And Daisies could give that words exactly and completely like a robot recapping memories. She remembers almost everything, any details. And any detail that she reminisced is all terrible.

However, I learn that examination of Daisies's depression is almost usual as she has been in the record, but the doctor insisted that she so gets better than before. He did glance over me and thanked me for taking a nice pill or something that I definitely didn't get it to Daisies. Then, after blood-testing results, he began to be curious and wanted to take a look for x-ray thing. And I started to really panic ever since then.

Now I'm waiting alone outside the X-ray room, overthinking for Daisies and pretending normal not to make any attention in here.

As I am eye-goofing around, Daisies finally gets off of the room.

I immediately jump to my feet. "How was it? What did he say?

"Yeah. It's great, totally," she just simply says with a soft smile.

"It's bad, isn't it?"

"No. No. It was really fine. You were right, I shouldn't have worried at all. I just have to eat more pills to recovery my depression. That's all." Raising an eyebrow, she shrugs her shoulder playfully.

"Really?" As I have seen her pills, normally she eats at least eight pills per meal. I begin to wonder if there could be more pills.

"Twelve or thirteen, I think. I could take it as a food."

"C'mon. Better than being any worse, right?" I comfort her as she gives me a bittersweet look. "He checked everything of you and I was so worried."

"He was too worried. It's actually alright."

"Great. So you wanna go to visit your dad or drop to your agency?"

"No. I don't think so," she rejects, shaking her head a little bit and pressing her lips together. "X-ray has taken all of my energy already. I could do both of them tomorrow."

I nod, totally understand her. "Sure. But can we stop by some supermarket first? I wanna stock some food in the fridge just in case it might have nothing else to let you burn again," I tease.

She laughs—but not with arms shaking and an eye closed like she constantly does when it comes to her usually the hilarious response.

"Sure. And next thing I could burn next may be your heart."

"Ooh! That sounds so terrified. Should I break it before you set fire?" Even though my joke doesn't sound very funny, but I'm glad she laughs and pauses her worry for awhile.

* * *

After then, we drop by some supermarket that called Target. To be honest, I haven't been here before and I very much enjoy that this place has such everything—food, vehicle, electrical appliances, books and blah blah blah. It feels like there includes all of the department store into one place. I like it a lot. It especially provides for men since we don't like shopping plenty places to seek our few stuff, anyway.

But I think Daisies doesn't enjoy as I do. She stays silent, folding arms against her chest and unemotionally walks behind me while I'm myself pulling the cart.

"So what do you prefer to burn, Dais?" I teasingly ask without looking back to her while picking boxes of flour and sugar from the shelves. I gaze at another box of pizza flour beside the pancake one. "How about we make pizza. It looks easy to burn."

There's quite a long pause from our conversation, so I look back and she's still behind me but she's gazing at something else down the aisle. I try to follow her gaze that seems nothing to be exceptionally noticeable—just a long shelf of food, you know.

"Dais," I call but she isn't listening. "Dais. Didn't you hear me?" I snap fingers in front her face and she finches.

"Oh. Sorry. What did you just say?"

"What were you looking at?" I ask.

"Nothing." She unenthusiastically waves. "Sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. I was just looking around. Can you repeat?"

I hesitate for a moment. "Yes...but...are you sure there was nothing at the hospital?" I honestly ask. She's acted weird since she got off there, and my instinct keeps belling itself.

"Yea-yeah. It was fine...I just...you know. It took my whole energy away. I'm kinda exhausted."

"You're okay? We could get back home now," I worryingly say, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"No. No. I'm fine, totally," she insists with a nonchalant grin. "Let's shopping. I'll pay for it."

I sarcastically let the air out from my mouth. "You bet."

"I promise after tomorrow. When I ran out all of my issues, I'll be your exclusive guide for this trip," she smilingly says. "Wherever you wanna go or whatever you want..." She pauses and points at herself. "Your bills fall on me."

I giggle. "Whoooa! How millionaire you are."

* * *

About half an hour later, our cart is literally full. We've come to visit this city just for a week but we shop like we are in retreat or something. But I'm not claiming on Daisies about all of this, though. All of the stuff in a cart is my doings. It seems ages for the last times I shopped. Normally, when I was in Korea, everything appears over my face because of Ahjumma or staff. I honestly enjoy being on my own for a while with Daisies.

"You know what?" I begin as Daisies's now pulling the cart. "I think it feels like we're on a honeymoon or something." And I laugh at my joke.

"Right. T.O.P said like that, too." She giggles.

"And you know, honeymoon is a way to have a baby," I tease her, picking a box of condoms from the shelf and wave it over her face.

She's emotionlessly staring at me for a moment. I begin to afraid if I overplayed, but then she starts to smirk. I'm mentally relieved.

"Idiot. I won't marry you." She rolls her eyes then pulls a cart away.

"Who said proposal. I didn't," I joke as walking after her and throw the condom box down into the cart.

She looks back at me, frowns. "Yeah. Then take your ring back."

I laugh. The way she sulks is the cutest thing in the world.

"I'm kidding, baby," I say and lay my arm around her neck. She jerks for a moment but defeats eventually.

We're walking a few more sections until we decide to enter the checkout line. Then I suddenly glance at the trolley of Christmas tree boxes in the middle of the aisle.

"Wait. Wait." I hold her hand for catching Daisies, and she stops pulling off the cart.

"What?"

"Look at this." I point at the Christmas boxes that having a sale sign above.

Daisies gazes at them then looks at me. "It's still November, babe."

"I know but isn't it great that we could have a Christmas tree in your apartment?" My voice sounds too exciting, but I don't give a shit.

"Your apartment," she corrects with the look.

"C'mon. Think about it. We might not be able to come back here again in Christmas. Why don't we set it up before we didn't have a chance?"

She leaves the cart alone then takes a look closer to the Christmas boxes.

"Hmm..." She picks a box up for consideration. "It sounds interesting, by the way." And she nods toward as an agreement.

"Besides," I add, "We could exchange gifts here together. What do you think?"

She looks totally interested. "That's great. I like that idea. But we really will exchange gifts in November?"

I admit this idea is weird, though.

"How about we left the gifts under the tree and we will open it together when we're back again?" I suggest.

"We're gonna be back here again?"

"Why wouldn't be? Maybe we could come back here on the new year if I still have the free schedule."

By the way, for whoever put the marijuana under me. At least I want to thank them for giving this elegant time, especially with my girl alone. I love this city that makes everything but not her disappears for a while, and I'm setting my foot here that I will be back with her again for sure.

"So what do you think?" I excitedly urge.

She blinks thoughtfully for a brief second. "Okay. We will be the secret Santa for each other. Let's set the Christmas tree in early November."

"Yes!" I immediately pick a box of Christmas tree up and put it down in the cart. She tenderly half laughs.

"What about the decoration?" she asks.

"Well." I pause with my hands on the hips. "I think we have to stay here any longer."

"And we need more cart, too," she adds, smiling.

"You're still going to pay this, right?" I tease her, though I sure will not let her do that.

She giggles, insisting firmly, "Of course, baby."

So we are in Target more an hour later. I glance down at my watch. It tells five p.m. and I begin to feel a little bit hungry.

I text Daisies that I'm finished for my gift already and will be waiting at the cashier line since we decided to separate an hour ago to find our secret gifts and the Christmas tree decorations. For a few seconds later she replies coming with two red hearts.

A moment later, she came back to me with a cart.

"Why you have two boxes?" I curiously ask as looking down at her cart. There're a few of decorated packages and the wrapped boxes which look like gifts we're going to exchange.

"The other one for my dad." She smiles.

"Oh." I almost forgot her dad already. I should've brought something for him too, by the way.

Then we finally get into the line of checkout.

"What did you get for me?" She nods toward my cart as we're in the line.

"Over my dead," I say as a warning, and she laughs. I hardly had to hide it from her when we were looking ours. Especially when we were sneakingly getting the salesman to wrap the gifts.

As we have just a few people ahead in our line, two toddlers poke Daisies leg.

"Are you Delansey Kim?" asks a boy, excitedly.

She slides down, squatting next to them. "Yes, kiddo."

"We are your fans," there's a girl behind him says.

"Aww." Daisies covers her mouth and has a chitchat with them.

"Can they have a picture with both of you?" ask a middle-aged woman, appearing behind me with a phone in her hand. I think she is these kids' mother.

"Me too?" I point at myself in a little bit surprise.

"Are you okay with that?" Daisies whispers to me, a nervous tone cracks in her voice.

How could I reject her? My boss is going to kill me if I have a picture with Daisies in here. My fans are going to know I'm really dating with her. I should've worn a mask and a sunglasses. But I didn't want to be weird as American people don't prefer wearing masks in public like Korean. So I've tried to be invisible as much as I can. But here I am.

The way Daisies, these kids and the mother of the year patiently gazing at me is killing me softly.

Fuck. What a pressure.

"Sure," I answer and everybody instantly shows happy faces responding of my agreement.

"Thank you so much," the mother says.

I kneel down. Daisies is hugging a girl and tenderly smiling toward the camera. I glance at them and automatically adore. As they're hugging one of them, so I gently pull the boy standing between my legs and hug him from his back like Daisies is doing with the girl.

"Aww. You guys look so settled together," the mother says when she captured our picture.

"Thank you." I smile to her.

"Your kids are so lovely," Daisies says after the sound of clicking few shutters.

"I hope one day you two have your own. They're gonna be charming as you are."

I politely chuckle.

"I'm looking forward, too. A boy and a girl like this," I admit with a warm grin. They say goodbye and then it's our turn to check out.

"I have a bit headache," Daisies says as handing me her credit card, sounds quite emotionless. "I'm gonna wait in the car." And I don't even have any moment to say something yet, and she immediately walks out from the shop door.

Afterwards, I have to load tons of the shopping bags into my rental car by myself. And when I get inside the car, Daisies's already passed out in the front seat. I at least want to have a word with her but she apparently avoids me by sleeping instead. I sense something weird since she got out from x-ray. I really do. But I believe that she's needing time, and all I can do is waiting. She's gonna tell me, isn't she?

Later on, when we get our apartment, Daisies still doesn't enjoy talking. She helps me carrying few bags, though she doesn't even want her mouth talking a really word with me. She just says that she's tired and then heads straight to the bedroom til the dawn. I creep in there to take a shower and check on her on purpose, but she's still sleeping, in the eight fucking o'clock. I try to chill out and understand her as much as I could. So when I finished showering, I then gently slide down laying next to her on the bed, even though she is turning back to me. It's still eight p.m. and I'm genuinely not used to sleeping too damn early like this before. But it feels like weeks ago when Daisies certainly was so deep and she didn't want anyone except me. That difficult time has gained me so calm. It taught me to just wait patiently and stay with her and do not rush her until she's really ready, despite of I hardly want to get to know everything that she's thinking.

I am staring at the ceiling in the darkness impatiently, taking breath slowly. Maybe waiting isn't great enough. I'm going to be nuts about figuring everything out.

"I know you're not sleeping."

If she's really asleep, she'd have kept moving on the bed by now, especially when she isn't held by me.

"I don't wanna talk but at least you better come here. I know you can't sleep alone," I add, trying to sound as calm as I could manage.

She doesn't reply anything. Silence is all she's giving to me.
I gaze at her back in the darkness, opening my two arms. Less than a minute later, she finally rolls at me and slides into them.
She hugs me so tight, her legs stretching across mine and her chest against my stomach. She isn't wearing a bra. I comb her hair-shining blonde through the dark, with my fingers and then plant the warmest kiss on her forehead. To let her know that I am the one whom she can trust for the rest of her life. To remind her that there's no one will love her as much I do. No one.

Her fingers slowly slide from my back up to my jawline and then she kisses my lips, gradually shoving her sweet tongue inside my mouth. I kiss her back unthinkably, indiscriminately, and unstoppably. You should have known that she's not the greatest kisser but she knows how to play me the best. P.s. no one ever could do like she does.

Daisies kisses me harder and climbs to sit on my stomach as if she is telling me who's going to be a leader. But not tonight, baby. I let her open this game first as she does a really good job, and I'll wait for my turn. Her hand shoves into my pants and finds its way intently—up and down...up and down.

"You're amazing, baby," I say through her teeth, forgetting our issues for a while. Having my cock in her hand, being wanked like this is totally undeniable.

I squeeze Daisies's butts tightly before slip her pyjamas up so that I can pull her panties down. Don't even need to guess if she's wet. I fucking love the dirty Daisies version that I am so attracted to.

"I...saranghae," she breathlessly says. Her breaths get shorter and faster as I'm piercing my two fingers into her pussy.

"I love you, too...you're so wet, Dais." I whimper.

"I need you now."

"Fucking honored." I sit up kissing her breasts and then lift her hips up so that I can reach the condom box in a nightstand drawer.

She holds my wrist. "Maybe we don't have to need it...tonight."

"Of course we have to, baby." I stretch out, and then she stops me again. "Just give me a sec," I add, trying to sound easy.

"We used to do without it and nothing really happened, remember?"

"I know but we shouldn't do like that often, it's not good...it's dangerous."

"What kind of dangerous?" If I ain't get it wrong, I think she's being a bit annoying.

"I could get you pregnant, Dais. C'mon. It doesn't feel too much different."

I get the sense she inches staring at my face with a look through the dark, and I am doing as the same, too.

She then sighs impatiently.

"I want you now...without...it...and you will not get me pregnant with any kind. I swear."

I hardly drop my back on the bed while gazing at her.

"Please," she begs as riding me still.

"No," I firmly insist. There are a trick tone cracks in my voice. "We should not take any risk. I'm still not ready to get any drama right now. If you want to have sex with me, then you have to let me wear a condom."

Fuck. I'm out of the mood by now.

Daisies gives me the cold irritated look and I do the same, even though there's no any light shining through right now.

"Okay. So I'll just go have sex with anyone else that has no any problem if I want them to wear it or not." And she instantly dismounts of me.

"What?"

I follow her into the living room. "What the hell is wrong with you today?"

I thought she was going to walk away furthermore or lock herself in another room. But she doesn't. I walk after her and she herself stops at the studio room's door.

We are five feet apart but I can hear she's heavily sighing as if she's chilling herself out. I don't know how to act, so I suppose to let her go on first. If she storms out, it has to be someone calm down and of course there's no one but me.

Daisies finally turns around. Then there's an awkward little pause from both of us for a moment. Her face looks certainly deep in thoughts, though this room is less light and I barely study her look, but my sense greatly does for me.

"I thought you were running away," I admit.

She swallows. "I did too. But running away doesn't fix anything."

I nod as an agreement and a compliment at the same time. She grew up.

"That's right. I'm glad you can calm yourself down," I genuinely say. "Now fill me in about what's going on in your head. Why I just want to wear the condom bothers you so much? In fact that I've worn them every time we have sex except that one night."

She hardly takes a deep breath.

"I just don't wanna take any advantage of you, Dais, if I get you pregnant." I decide to tell her the truth.

"You will not," she interrupts me, scoffing.

I sigh. "Let me finish. I'm trying to be safe in our comfort zone. We're clearly not ready to have kids if we take a risk."

"There's no kids between you and me...I couldn't even give you a boy and a girl like you wanted."

"...Dais. It's not like I don't wanna have kids with you, but you know my career as well. I'm not ready," I hardly insist for our way. Then, I add, "Just for now, you know?"

"No. I wasn't talking about your job at all. I'm talking about me."

"Are we really talking the same subject?" I'm confused.

Deep down I want to turn on the light, but I have a feeling; that some difficult moment needs darkness to cover parts of our cruel emotions so that we would feel less bruised than we normally do.

Daisies bitterly scoffs, brushing her hair to its ponytail frustratedly.

"I...I can't have babies with you," she mutters.

Mentally, I'm still confused, anyway. "It's not like that. We could have babies together, but not this time. I still have lots of future to catch up. You have, too."

"Oh, fuck," Daisies annoyingly mumbles. "No. No. It isn't about you. It is about me." She waves between us. "I...I can't have babies for the rest of my life, Oppa. I can't be pregnant or anything with you or anyone."

Before I get my mouth open to say something, she simply adds the shocking words, "The doctors just said so."

She's deeply looking at me as if she's studying my expression and also giving me the signal that it's my turn to say something now.

"I'm sorry, what?" I stutter.

She tiredly closes her eyes, sitting on an arm of the couch.

"I...er...well." She clears her throat, poking fingers together across her lap. "You know, when I was examined this morning,"

Feels like her ridiculous behavior in today is actually the main reason of my gut having kept calling.

"Go on." I sit on the other arm of the same couch that she's occupying. We are three cushions apart but it seems like we were three miles away.

"He...hm...he said...well..."

Please stop fidgeting. It's driving crazy of guessing.

"As you know my body gets effected from my depression." She pauses to swallow. "And after I got checked all of my physical body—."

"Can you just cut it off to the main point?" I interrupt. "Please."

She blinks, widens her mouth. "I was going to."

Maybe my goddamn gut is sick of guessing already, I think. I wave for her as going on and apologizing for my wrong behavior.

"My hormone levels are messy, Oppa. He tells me there's a really rare percent I could be a mother. And even if I could; which is definitely a tiny chance."

My insides turn ice inadvertently.

"There would be a high risk for miscarriage," she nearly says and then bends her head to her stomach.

"Oh." That's all my fucking mouth can manage a word.

"You have no problem leaving me. You know that, right?"

I don't know where my eyes went, so when I look up at her, she already slides down sitting on the cushion with her back leaning against an arm of the couch. Her arms are wrapping around her ankles. She's staring at me in the silence.

"There's no boy or girl in your perfect future family of the frame picture if you're still together with me. There is no even a great grandpa or an un-psychopath mom for your kids. There's no future I could give you, Kwon Jiyong."

Is this the first time she really calls my real full name? It's so cold, so so so sad. I honestly don't want to be called this name, especially from her, even though how much I love it to death.

She expects me to say something but I stay silent instead. I fucking do know I suppose to say so, but my lung is out of the conversation for awhile.

I lift my feet to lie them on the cushion while I'm still sitting on its arm, and blankly watch my hands goofing around between my legs.

Even a sigh from Daisies is so loud in this darkened room. I hate myself not saying anything.

"I can't assume what you're thinking if you still keep your mouth shut," she says after there's a too long pause from me.

"I'm sorry. My mind went off of myself," I admit, less than second later, I realize that I just spoke Korean.

"I understand." She nods. "Oppa, I love you. I genuinely, perfectly do. But...if I really love you, I should let you have your life. You cannot have it from me."

"Why are you thinking for me?" I finally say, looking up to encounter her deep look.

There is just one cushion left between Daisies and me. There is just a middle one between us. If neither of us cross the line, when will we meet again?

"Because you deserve a lot better, Oppa," she says, sounds so broken.

"So what? If it's not you, there is no better for me," I scoff. "You're kicking me out and what about you? Staying alone for the rest of your life just because you can't have children on your own? Huh. What a selfish idea."

"I'm not selfish. I'm giving you a choice to move on. You don't have to stay with me because you feel pity. You can have someone else that really can give you a life that you deserve it."

"I can't have someone else. You force me to."

"I force you what?" Daisies spits confusingly.

I swallow, looking at her in the eyes through the darkness. "You force me to not see someone else, Daisies. I'm enough when it comes to you, and I don't really care if you can't give me a boy or a fucking girl."

I drop my butt into the cushion and slide forwards to Daisies.

"Just because we can't have babies doesn't mean we don't have a future," I honestly say, holding her two hands. "Stop thinking for me. If there wouldn't have you in my life that means no future for me, Daisies."

Even in the darkness, I still can see she's crying peacefully. She certainly hurts. I unfold her legs, cling them to each sides of my hips, so I can come closer to her.

"Why are you so understanding? I don't see why you always choose me beyond everything. I don't deserve your kindness," she nearly says, sobbing.

"Because I love you. Does it need to have any more explanations?" I slide back to the middle cushion of the couch. Daisies watches me surprisingly.

"Shall we meet in the halfway? You can't have kids and I don't want them anymore. What about you?" I point at the middle cushion. "Can you come through here...to meet me in the halfway?"

I open my arms and she smiles through tears.

"Christmas really came early," she says before flings into my warmest embrace.

KIM BONA

I'm cut off from sleeping as GD woke me to.

"What up, baby?" I'm half-asleep, blinking rapidly.

"I can't sleep," he whispers against my ear while his arm across round my stomach.

I nod, stretching my arms for him. "Come here."

He shakes his head and rubs my arm for a second, and then he shoves his hand into the collar of my pyjamas, cups one of my boobs. I glance over the red glowing number shinning on a nightstand beside me. Is he serious? It's three in the morning.

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"I'm not," he refuses with his dirty smile that I can even see through the darkness. His eyes leading me to what's popping up from underneath our blanket.

Following his gaze, I then burst out giggling.

"Can we?...without it?" he begs, squeezing my nipple softly.
He really is who he is. I adore.

There's a short hesitation from me. Then I give him a nod. "If you say so."

"That's my girl," he impressively says then moves his hand from my boob into my panties.

He's skillfully running his two fingers inside me and watching me moaning; as if he is definitely impressive my reaction. It feels so convenient. The more I moan harder, the more I feel so comfortable.

"You're wet so fast. I like it, though," he says, sucking my neck.

We remove our clothes for one another and GD is finished mine first. He's so ready—well, maybe I am, too. He immediately sucks my boobs as soon as he lifts my pyjamas to my arms, and I have to take the rest off for myself.

He seems love my top so much, never misses touching my breast every time we're alone.

"Get inside me, please," I breathlessly beg. He was the one who wanted this, but it ends up that I ask him to. I can't help but grin.

He kisses my lips softly then gently pulls his penis into my vagina. He's never missing his eyes from mine while he's getting deep inside me.

I squeeze his shoulder as I feel it is a little bit tight inside me. He begins to moan quietly and then holds the headboard above my head so that he can move easier and faster. I wrap legs around his waist; in order to help him pushing his back down a little bit.

"I...er...oh," he's interrupted as I'm licking his ear.

"What, Oppa?"

"I just...I just wish I didn't use condoms before. Your pussy is so good."

"...Yeah...I wish you didn't, too. I like you better without them—ooh."

He moves faster and my breath gets shortness.

"Oppa...I'm cumming. Oh."

"Just wait for me." He whimpers and speaks his dialect which I don't really get it, but I do love his accent, especially while we're making love.

I begin to rub my vagina above his penis so that I could feel cumming a bit farther. He's so amazing. I love him to death.

"I'm going to. I wish I could pull it out before I—." And he spreads Korean again. I half-laugh as moaning.

Well, I think I can't wait for him to cum together anymore. I'm already explored while he's still moving.

"You don't wait for me."

"I'm sorry, baby."

"Call it again," he nearly yells. "Please, Daisies."

My nose is nuzzling into his chin, so I breathlessly say against his adam's apple. "Baby. Saranghae, Baby."

"I'm cumming. I'm pulling it out," he mumbles before I feel his liquid gets warm inside my vagina and later on my thigh. He couldn't pull it out in time. "I'm sorry, Dais. I was trying to," he whispers as catching his breaths into normal like I do.

"I'd love you didn't, though," I honestly admit. It's so awesome and almost new for us.

"Yeah." He drops his heavy head on my bare collarbone. "And I love you, too. Love to death," he murmurs and then asleep on me so quickly; as if he's just passed out after working out too much. I quietly giggle before pulling the blanket to cover our bodies.

"Good night, Oppa," I whisper, kissing his hair and place my hands on his bare back.

Now my baby boy can finally sleep.

* * *

"How can I help you, young lady?"

"I'm here to visit my father, Dylan Delepotner, please," I reply to a male officer at the guardhouse of the prison.

The officer asks for my identity card and takes me to scan my body and the stuff I'm taking. When I pass the scanner machine, he then leads me down the hallway to where my dad is occupying. My heart a little bit beats faster. I'm so excited and thrilled to see my dad again.

Oh. I forgot to mention about this morning, though. Since GD passed out on my chest, I stayed awake till six a.m., so I decided to get ready for this long day. I stopped by to my agency's building at eight a.m. It was too early, I know. I am already used to being a morning person like Korean people which they routinely start to work at eight. It stood me up this morning for an hour waiting for some manager to open this building. It was nothing to be memorable, and absolutely useless, so I think I should skip it quickly. When I got there, Corden didn't arrive yet since I forgot to mention to him about when exactly I'd be there. Then, I had to wait (again) for almost two hours. By the way, I wasn't stupidly sitting, looking for his shadow, though. It'd be so absurd if I did that. All I uselessly did while I was waiting for his coming is I sneaked into the studio and yes, I unofficially released all of my memo songs into the internet. I don't care anything any more. If he can steal my songs, I could throw in my last one towel, too. Afterward, I called him beating up. That's why he jumped his feet. When he arrived, he gave every reason that I should stay on—blah blah blah and blah blah blah. But I have set my plan already. My plan is him, Oppa. I closed my ears and signed the resignation eventually. Anyway, I did tell him about releasing my memo songs, and he was so screwed up but he couldn't do anything. I already released them. If he still wants to sell them to anyone, it'd be known they were my own songs before. Oh! P.s. I did raise middle fingers over Corden's face before I got out there, too.

"There he is." The officer stops at the last door down the hallway, gesturing to me.

I peep through a small square window of the door. I can't skim for my dad through this, though. But in my opinion, it looks recreational room or something. There're a few prisoners focusing on their mannequin heads, holding their scissors.

"They're cutting mannequin's hair?" I ask the officer while peeping for Dad through the window. I think I see his back beside the wall.

"Yeah. It's one of the rehabilitate class," the officer replies.

"Cool."

"You have thirty minutes. I'll go get you when it's time," he cooly informs.

I turn to him and smile. "Thanks a lot."

His face immediately turns red. He's rubbing his neck and then takes his leave.

I take a deep breath, get rid of my nerves before taking myself into the room. There're two big bear officers in here, too. Some prison sitting nearest the door looks back to me. I remember him but quite can't catch up with his name. I've seen him last time when I visited my dad. I give him a warm grin and he points his index finger at me with a look.

"Delansey!" he excitedly exclaims. "Dylan! Your pretty daughter's here again!" Not only my dad turns to look at me, but also everybody in the room does.

"FOCUS AT YOUR MANNEQUIN!" one of the officers coldly shouts, and the prisons hurriedly get their attention back to their works.

"Daisies?" my dad half shouts from the end of the room. He looks so excited to see me and immediately gets up from the chair. I walk to him, laying the bags, and passionately sink into his arm. He's giving me a big bear hug and even though I'm feeling barely breathe, I still don't want to separate from him. Seems like it's been ages we haven't met and touched like this before.

My eyes fill with tears and I don't need to look up to check if he's crying like I am. We absolutely are crying.

"I've missed you so much," Dad says after pulled me to stand straight, holding my arms. I'm studying his face and he looks sort of worse than the last time I saw him. Though his eyes are red from crying, but his eyelids and rims are dark grey. So does his mouth. He perfectly seems odd and tense.

"I've missed you, too," I nearly say and kiss his cheek.

"I had no idea you'd be here. I'm so thrilled seeing you, Daisies."

"I have some issues to do here for a week. Don't worry. I'll come to see you again before I come back to Korea."

"That's wonderful!" he excitedly exclaims and hugs me tightly again.

I pat his back before pulling off of him. There are so many conversations I need to fill him in within thirty minutes.

"Well, I brought you a gift," I say and we sit down.
I hand him few bags.

He takes it with an exciting look. "What's this?"

"The coloring books and crayon. I know you've missed painting the skateboard, haven't you?" I tease with a grin.

He smiles, digging inside the other bag. He pulls the white blanket up. "What's this?"

My eye twists a little bit when it's raised in the air.

"Your daisy blanket."

"You can't sleep without it."

I swallow. "I did, though. Trust me, you ought to keep it than me."

Being stuck in the strangest place like a prison and especially far away from the family, is the hardest thing that he could juggle to stay.

He begins to argue but I interrupt. "Well"—clearing my throat—"you cut someone's hair?" I pick up the mannequin's head and study it. Dad did its hair a good job, though.

"Wow. You did such a good barber."

He giggles. "It takes my concentration as well but not too much. It's kinda annoying sometimes as it actually isn't real human's hair."

I blink, hesitate for a moment.

"You wanna cut mine?" I suggest.

"Really?" He gives a cheerful look and I nod. "But you don't like having short hair."

"Maybe I did," I say with a knowing grin.

He smiles ear to ear. "That's nice!"

I nervously chuckle. "Shall we cut yet? We've less than thirty minutes left."

"Yes. Of course yes." He seems truly thrilled, picking his scissors. I immediately take off my jacket and turn my back to him. "Which's the type you'd like to get?" he asks, covering my shoulders with his apron.

"I dunno. Just few centimeters above my shoulders would be great."

"You've kidding? You've changed a lot," he says. "But in a good way, though."

"C'mon. Let's do it," I reassure and he excitedly accepts.

"I miss your hair so much. Seems like you were in kindergarten again," he says while picking a bunch of my ponytail and then cuts it skillfully.

When I was a kid, my dad usually cut my hair every time it was too long. He did cut too bad at first few times though, but we were supposed to spend our money just for what really mattered. So he started to be my personal barber ever since then, even though he hadn't done before. For the first time, when I was five; able to speak and respond fluently, my dad accidentally cut my hair too short. It was so cruel for me and I stop to have short hair ever since. However, now looking back to these memories was funny for me instead.

The fact that when we were young, we usually were thinking that our childhood was so dark and cruel. We waited impatiently to be adult every day. But when we finally are adults in the realistic world, we'd rather pray for being back to be child again. Basically, we don't hate being grownup, we just hate the obstacles that we have to encounter and hardly overcome them. They rip our childish freedom and carelessness away. I start to get the thought—that's probably why Peter Pan doesn't want to grow up.

"How's your life in Korea? Is it terrible?" he asks while cutting my hair. His voice cracks worried at the end by still exciting; as if he hasn't seen me for years. Trust me, for me it's like a decade to not see him every day.

"No. Not at all. It's great but hard to deal with at first. I'm now used to it. I talk with Mom more often."

"Great. All of my worry is you probably can't handle her."

I awkwardly chuckle for the answer. "She's terrific, though."

"Really? That sounds good," he says, brushing a few hairs on my neck away. I'm getting the feeling that there's nothing on earth I'd love more than to be touched with him, well, him too.

"Dad," I simply call him. "Would you like to listen to a story I..er...read in Korea?"

"Sure. By the way, is it your new idea of writing a song and you're gonna ask me for my comment?" he teases with laughs. I'm feeling he's cutting my one last ponytail. I look at my cut hair on the floor and feel amazed, though.

I half-giggle. "Yeah. Sort of."

"Go ahead. We're running out of time, Daises. Tell me everything."

I clear my throat, swallowing hardly. "Well. It's about a love story."

"Love triangle?" he interrupts.

"Not at all," I correct. "It's about...a girl and a boy...they're friends, well, in friend-zone, though." I barely breathe. "A boy is really in love with a girl, but a girl doesn't have only him, she also loves a king who already has wife. And One day the girl got pregnant with a king,"

"When the queen knows his husband has a mistress and about to have new baby, ever since she's afraid to lose her reputation so that she commands the girl and gives her some money as much as she could ask for to go get aborted the baby. The girl feels so blue, she doesn't have too much choices,"

"Meanwhile, the boy thinks the girl's carrying his baby. He drops every future he would be gotten away, to become a father. He definitely throws in a towel for begging the girl to not drop his child away." I pause, trying not to let tears fall down. Although, I'm feeling the scissors's barely touching my hair, watching no more my cut hair on the floor around my feet.

"So..." I hardly clear my throat. "The girl eventually decides to keep the baby and lets the boy thinks it's his child. Then, when the girl gave birth, she leaves the boy and her child with him for twenties years. No one including him knows this child belongs to the king."

I quickly wipe my tears away. Luckily, I'm turning my back to him. He keeps quiet, though.

"So, what do you think about the boy, Dad? Does he waste his time for nothing for twenties years? Should I write song from the king's point of view so that the story would be less pity for the boy?" I ask, looking down, watching my fingers on my lap.

My stomach's fluttering with anxiety.

There's a little pause from my dad for a moment before he replies my questions.

"Well, I thought you should write it from the boy's point of view because he doesn't look pity at all,"

"I don't think he wastes his time for nothing. He takes care of the sweetest child that's what the best thing in the world he could do."

I'm feeling my eyes can't hold tears anymore.

"No matter his blood isn't running in that child...you're always my Daisies."

Dad drops the scissors on the floor next to me and then he wraps his arms my shoulders from the back, letting tears drop on my chest. I'm touching his arms, not just to comfort him but to let him know...I'm always his Daisies, too.

* * *

My hair looks clearly exotic than it's ever been. There are so many off-cut hairs around my body, especially underneath my clothes I'm wearing. Besides, it is just ninety-eight percent to get close for a perfect word, as my hair still needs to be cut adjusting some shape. I'm brushing it properly one last time before getting off of the rental car and walk toward the apartment's elevator to reach my floor. I wonder how GD's going to react about my new style. Would he love it?

While I am in the elevator, my phone pings. "Are u cheating on me? When do u come home?" GD texts. I giggle before send him a laughing emoji and reply to him that I'm about to be there in less than ten seconds. It shows he has read immediately but doesn't text back. I left him staying home alone for all day long until now, a quarter to seven p.m., as I have to use his rental car for running my issues. Besides, the traffic in this city is truly absurd.

When I reach my floor, there're only a few feet apart from the door, but I walk deadly to it. I'm so exhausted, and badly need to take a shower as my body is completely full of hair. Fortunately, today has let myself tick off all the lists of why I came here. And I'm so freaking glad that I finally could take a full rest for the rest of the week before having to come back Korea.

"I'm back," I half-shout after let myself inside the apartment and softly close the door behind.

I begin to be curious with the picture in my eyes for a moment. The living room's floor is drowning in off-cuts of gift wraps, ribbons, plastic bags, and supplies of decorations. GD isn't in this messed room, but the big Christmas tree is, instead. I'm curiously walking toward the tree that's settled at the end of the room, against the large-ceiling-to-floor windows. I'm scanning it carefully, head to toe of it.

The Christmas tree is already decorated, also has a daisy paper cut on the top as if it is replaced by the star. I'm chuckling, looking down and there're five gift-wrapped boxes under the tree.

Before I assume that GD has spent his alone day decorating his Christmas tree by himself, suddenly I'm surprisingly caught off guard and jumping out of my skin as the familiar voices shouting "Surprise!" behind me. It's my boys—Daesong and Youngbae pop up from the back of the couch, and Seungri and T.O.P appear from behind the counter bar. I'm blinking in shock and surprise at the same time. So are they, but they look kind of more stunned than me.

"Dais. What happened to your hair?"

There's my favorite voice behind me (again). I look back, and GD is clinging behind the tree, gazing my hair amazingly. Before I could have a chance to answer him, he leaps toward me and touches my hair for checking.

"Oh, my fucking God. Who did to my blonde hair? I'm gonna kill 'em all," he exclaims, staring at my head with a regret look in his eyes.

Meanwhile, the boys walk toward me. Seungri's exclaiming something in his language before he says "Even having short hair, you're still beautiful." And then GD and T.O.P immediately shouts shut up and smash his head. Seungri groans.

"How could you guys be here?" I ask them.

"Dais..." GD's still being paranoid, brushing off-hairs around my body. I quickly take his hand off since he's brushing my boobs in front of the boys. "Who the fuck did this to you—."

"I let my dad cut my hair for practicing his rehabilitation," I cut him off, and he immediately shut up stunningly. I adore it when he looks regretful for what he just spit.

"Oh."

"Why are you guys doing here?" I repeat.

"We're here to surprise you," T.O.P says.

"And you did surprise us back. I love your new look, by the way," Daesong says with a warm grin.

"Me too. But there's still some shapes you should adjust," Seungri says, waving around his neck to gesture where he's mentioning. I nod, smiling.

"Yeah," GD agrees with Seungri, still walks circle around me—brushing my body. "He cut lots of your hair. It drives me nut," and blah blah blah that I can't quite catch up.

I put my hand on my hip, raising an eyebrow, giving him a 'You have a problem?' look. GD immediately shuts his mouth and holds his hands in surrender.

"What a hen-pecked husband," T.O.P muses, giggles.

"To be honest. I don't know what that means," Seungri looks innocent asking.

"Shut the fuck up," GD scolds him, raising his hand toward him as a warning. Seungri runs away and stays behind my back. I softly pat GD's shoulder as gesturing to let Seungri go.

"You guys are decorating the Christmas tree without me?"

"Basically, I absolutely have no clue about this at all, I swear. I didn't even know they were coming here," GD claims, pointing to T.O.P. "It's his fucking idea. They came and opened our Christmas bags without my permission." Then he gives T.O.P a pissed-off look.

"If we didn't come here, you'd have been decorating Christmas tree without us. It's not fair," T.O.P defends himself, shoving hands in pockets cooly.

"That's right. You should know we freaking love decorating Christmas tree as hell," Daesong adds.

"Basically," Youngbae starts. "Every Christmas we normally don't have time to celebrate this season that much. So we always seek the opportunity like this for a long time. Thank you for being our early Santa, Bona."

I smile. Never thought I could be called Bona in America before.

"Honestly. This is his idea," I say, eyeing on GD. "We also have secret san—." I hurriedly stop as GD secretly gives me a strongly warning look. Didn't he mention to them that we have secret Santas for each other?

I then change the subject, "I think I should take a shower. I'll be right back. By the way, does it have any room for my decorations?" I point toward the tree.

"Sure. We'll wait for you," Youngbae says.

"Cool." I smile at him and then walk into the bedroom.

I take off my clothes as soon as I get in the closet and wrap myself in a towel. I instinctively pull my long invisible ponytail up for nothing and realize later that I don't have them anymore. Then, I turn around and there's GD is leaning against the doorframe already. As if he's been standing there for a while before I even notice him.

"Did he force you to cut your hair?"

"No," I scoff. "You don't like it?"

"Of course not. I just...well...you know. You had a very long hair before. Plus, I've never seen you have short hair before," he says, sounds weak.

"You have?" I'm trying to hide my grin, wondering how he had seen me un-personally before.

He's rubbing his neck and tries to defend himself. "It's not like that. I just...oh...fuck...I don't know how to tell you. Maybe I just feel pity for your long hair. It feels like he sliced half of it out."

"We had a too short time and...you know, we had lots thing to talk to," I explain.

"Oh." He looks a bit more understanding.

"I'll go get cut some terrible shapes tomorrow. Just pretend to like it for one day, okay?" I tease with a grin and rub his hair playfully.

I, deep down, thought he was going to jerk my hand out, but he bends his knees down a little bit and lets me mess up his hair instead.

"I didn't tell you I don't like it," he says as his head in front of my neck. Even though I am not seeing his eyes, but his tone assures me that his words are truly honest. "Even if you were bald, I'd still love...." And he murmurs something that I cannot catch.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Nothing." He finally looks up and I fall my arms to myself. "I can cut your hair. You want me to?"

"Really? That'd be great."

He nods. Nodding like the cutest nod that he could ever do. The way he folds his bottom lip, raises an eyebrow and nods his head at once. I think I completely understand why his fans always scream to death after seeing his natural acting. It melts our hearts like ice cream.

"I'll go get the appliance while you're in the shower," he says, shoving hands into his pockets and taking his leave.

"Wait. Wait," I call.

He half looks back and raises eyebrows instead of asking, still hands inside pockets. You better see this side of him. I dare no girls can reject this attractive feeling. His jawline and even his nose bridge from his side is the best aesthetic ever.

Before I will pause too long, I run into him—wrapping arms around his neck, tiptoeing, and then plant a quick kiss on his cheek. He seems a little bit surprised but smirks eventually. He's about to say next, but I immediately run into the bathroom with hands on my mouth and a beating heart.

KWON JIYONG

I can't believe Daisies let her dad cut even half of her hair. It's not that I don't like it. I do. But it feels like someone sneakingly cuts your beloved doll behind your back. Well, I didn't mean the barber, though. I mean...well, fuck! Forget it. I'm jealous of my girl. That's all.

I came back to the living room with my guys and chain the string into the tiny toys so that we can hang them on the Christmas tree. To be honest, I'm still mad at these guys for coming here without asking me first. They came without even knocking since T.O.P hyung still has the key. I hate him. Me and Daisies were supposed to be alone in the city which doesn't have any managers or people tag along with us. We finally have time and places to be really alone for a week. Plus, I genuinely want to make a Christmas tree with just only Daisies. Should I take her and myself move out to a hotel?

"So, where're you all gonna sleep in the nights? Have you rented the hotel yet?"

I look up, still toys in hands. Daisies just got back from showering, having a chitchat with the guys. She's wearing a white short pants, navy-blue socks, and a black hoodie. My hoodie. I love seeing her wearing my clothes. They fit her so well, and I'd very much love sharing clothes with her. But I still can't get over the way someone just took her beautiful hair away. Ugh. Why am I such paranoid?

"Not yet. We'll figure it out tomorrow. Can we join this apartment for tonight?" T.O.P hyung speaks with Daisies, hanging the Christmas lights around the windows like Monica's apartment in Friends or something. They are not just settling the Christmas tree. They apparently are turning our apartment into the holiday season. Aagh!

"Of course you can," Daisies firmly insists them.

"But we don't have any spare rooms yet," I immediately argue.

"We can sleep in the living room," Youngbae says.

"Yeah. There's a plenty space in this room," Daesong also adds.

"We sure can fit here, don't worry, Hyung," Seungri says with a grin. I evilly frown at him and he immediately stops smiling.

"You can stay here with us for the rest of your trip. Me and GD can share the bedroom with you if you want," Daisies friendly suggests to them. Is she fucking serious? I'm trying to make her eye-contacts with me, but she keeps putting her attention towards them.

"That's nice!" Fucking Seungri exclaims.

"Oh, Dais. Don't you want me to cut your hair anymore?" I suggest her, trying to change the fucking subject.

"Sure." She nods. A million thanks. "Where's your appliance, though?"

Fuck. I completely forgot.

"Sorry." I hold my hand for apologizing and then go to grab a scissors which are on top of the Christmas decorating bags. "Can I have your daisy blanket? For covering your shoulders."

Daisies blinks with thoughts for a moment before walking toward me on the couch to be a little bit private. "I gave it to my dad," she nearly says.

"Why? Well, I mean...why?"

"He missed me. He needs something to remind me."

"What about you. You can sleep without it."

She smirks, softly hits at my chest.

"But I have you."

I smile, love her answer.

Perhaps, I should reduce my jealousy for a little bit. Her dad can't have her now but I can, so I should let him go. There's just one Daisies in the world. I could share her, though. But only her dad, by the way.

"Jiyong," T.O.P hyung calls. "We all will sleep in the living room tonight. That means you, too." He raises his index finger toward me with a warning look while he's still hanging the lights.

'Kay. I forgot she has a fucking brother.

I frown. I don't want to argue about his absurd idea in spite of I have been sleeping with Daisies every single day. He probably knows how skin-ship I am with her. I'm tired to argue, and sit down on the couch.

Daisies stands beside me, arm wraps around my shoulders.

"Can I let GD sleep with me?" she asks T.O.P hyung and I immediately look up.

"Please." She pleases him with a pleading grin.

T.O.P hyung is stunned for a moment. So am I. Thank God that the rest of the boys still obsessed with the tree. I warp arms around Daisies's legs, leaning head against her hip and secretly smirk at Hyung. Fortunately, Daisies also tightens her holding on me. It takes Hyung frustrated for a moment then he finally gives up. I shrug like a real good-looking winner.

Afterward, the boys are obsessed turning this apartment into the actual Christmas season. They're totally serious than I expected. T.O.P hyung and Seungri are gone to Target for seeking more the decorations and also buying pizzas for dinner. Daesong and Youngbae are funnily taking polaroid shots with the Christmas tree. So it's just me and Daisies alone around the couch. She is sitting on the coffee table while folding the white-yellow-cut papers into a daisy. And I am sitting on the couch behind her back, trimming her hair properly.

I take off my towel from her shoulders; which I let her use it as the shawl, and then I walk around to confront her for checking my masterpiece job.

"Um. I think it's done," I say.

"Really?" She grabs a small mirror beside her and looks at herself.

I'm rubbing my chin and another hand still holding the scissors. Daesong walks towards us, admiring my girl's new look before saying,

"I think it's still missing something,"

"I do think so," I definitely agree with him. He's right. There's something more to do with her hair, but I don't know what it is.

"Does it look bad now?" Daisies asks with a regret look.

Daesong and I hurriedly reject at once. I pretty fucking sure if she were blad, she's still beautiful, anyway.

"Don't undersell yourself, babe. You look great all the time," I simply say, kneeling down, combing her hair. Trying to think what else I should adjust.

"That's true. You look so stunning in short," Daesong adds.

"Thanks." Daisies grins.

"What up, there?" Youngbae walks across the couch to stands next to me.

"What do you think if there's something to do with her hair?" I wave him toward Daisies.

Youngbae puts a hand on his hip and takes a look at Daisies for a moment. Then, he snaps his fingers.

"What that means?" Daesong asks.

"Bangs," Youngbae exclaims. "She needs bangs, doesn't she?"

"Exactly!!" I immediately agree in the Korean language before turn back to my girl. "Dais. Shall I cut your bangs?" I smilingly ask her, still kneeling down. She blinks thoughtfully as if the barbie's waiting for the player dresses her.

* * *

"Wow. Jiyong hyung has such a barber skill," Seungri compliments me referring to Daisies's new haircut, while we're all eating pizzas in the living room.

"Yeah. Nice job, kid," T.O.P hyung adds, squeezing the ketchup bag onto his pizza.

I shrug, picking a new piece of pizza across Daisies's head while she's sitting on the floor between my legs and I am sitting on the couch. To be honest, I'd genuinely love us sitting like this so that I could lock her into my space and no one else dares get near her.

"Seems like a doll," Daesong adds, using a pizza point toward Daisies.

"Stop talking about my bangs," Daisies demands with chuckling and then brushes her bangs over as she's totally shy. And some piece of pock from the pizza that she's holding stays on top of her hair.

I chew the tip of a pizza in my hand and take the pizza on her hair out with my another ones. I'm brushing her bangs properly and Daisies is looking up grinning. Suddenly, the sound of camera shutter comes on, Daisies and I instinctively look where the sound just came.

It was Youngbae. He was shooting his polaroid camera on us.

"You weren't even asking," I half-scold him, mentally want to see his works, though.

"It's the way we called candid," he says, chewing pizza and brushing the polaroid which just came out.

"Let me see." Daisies nods toward it.

"Wait a sec." Youngbae's still brushing it rapidly so that it will be showed up the picture faster. I look over it and obviously it's slightly appearing the picture. Less than second later, the polaroid is apparently done. I try to reach it from Youngbae's hand but he reaches it to the guys.

"Whoa," Daesong is smilingly exclaiming, holding the tip of the polaroid.

"Give it to me," I demand forwards them, and they aren't even listening to me.

"Aww. So cute," Seungri says, standing on his knees, looking toward it.

"Let me see," T.O.P hyung murmurs and walks to them while his mouth is extremely full. "Holy crap. It literally smells of love," he teases with an impressive grin as looking at the polaroid.

The more they passionately react, the more I want to jump out across the coffee table and snap it out from them. Unless there's still Daisies sitting patiently forward me. It's driving me insane seeing them admire my picture. Besides, I'm secretly feeling embarrassed, though. I then scold them with the curse Korean Language.

Youngbae laughs and teases. "What? You're acting like you haven't taken pictures together."

"Yes," Daesong agrees. "I bet you two have selfied together for millions."

I'm feeling like they were throwing a cane into my face. Unfortunately, the fact that me and Daisies haven't had pictures together before, in spit of there're hundreds of people have with me. We usually stay together in walls and barely have time to spend outside with. So we almost forgot this kind of stuff. Besides, Daisies isn't a social-media person or even a selfie one. She barely uses any features in her phone except calling. That's why I didn't know how to seek the right time for selfie. It's totally unnecessary though. All the photographs I have about us is a few candid pictures of her doing something that I have taken in my phone.

"To be honest, we haven't," Daisies says and I look down. "This is probably the first time. Can I see it?"

Daesong opens his mouth as if he is unbelievable for what she confessed. "Really?"

"I can't believe it," Seungri says with his amazement. "I mean, you two are very settled together."

T.O.P raises a pizza toward Seungri as an agreement since his mouth is still full with another bite.

"You should have taken pictures together a lot," Youngbae advices and finally reaches the polaroid to Daisies.

I immediately look down at it in Daisies's hand. I can't deny that they're totally right. This picture is very great. There is also the Christmas tree behind us; I am carrying a pizza and my other hand is on top of Daisies's forehead while she is looking up smiling at me, in the picture. I can notice and sense the strong chemistry from it. I love it, very, literally.

"Aww," Daisies impressively groans and I just realize that I am smiling.

"Let me," I half-say and take it from her. I stare at it with passion. It's true that we really should have done like this before.

"Can I keep it?" Daisies asks Youngbae.

"Sure thing," I answer for him and then put it inside my clear iPhone's case's back.

Daisies playfully frowns at me and I chuckle.

"Anyway." Daesong begins to change the subject. "Where should we go tomorrow? To be honest, all I know of the reason why I came here is to surprise you guys. And that's all. Please give me an information so that I will know that I won't be scrolling phone all week in this apartment." We all burst out laughing.

"What about the Empire State Building? I have been there just once. It was a long time ago. I wanna go again," Seungri suggests. I quietly snort.

Has he lost his mind? The Empire State Building? That's where the idiot kids would go to feel high. And that's so absurd for us.

"What a jerk ide—." I'm about to spit as Daisies claps her hand together excitedly.

"Oh, me too. I'm in!" she half shouts, raising up her arm. Then she looks back at me with the extreme exiting look in her eyes. No doubt, she's waiting for my agreement not rejecting.

Forcing me to stay around Target all week in here would sound so much better than this.

I can't help but... "Oh, yeah. Absolutely. That sounds great. I'm in, too." Raising my arm straight above head, stretching lips to smile, but eyes literally cannot go with flows.

"Yeeessss!! Gamsahabnida," she ecstatically says and grips my hands waving above her each shoulders. She's so over the moon, even if basically she should have used to it since she lived here for her whole life. However, since she likes about this idea so much, I'd have no word for this. I could go where the hell ever that she goes. There would be impassioned places if it didn't have her.

"Gwaenchanha," I whisper to her ear and kiss her sideburn.

"'Kay. We got one. Where's next?" Daesong says.

"Metropolitan Museum," I simply suggest and T.O.P hyung immediately snaps toward me as an extreme agreement.

"You bet." I shrug.

"That's cool." Daisies looks back at me over her shoulder with a grin. And I rest my chin on her head.

Ten minutes later, I start to yawn and they're still arguing. I look over the clock at the wall and it says fifteen past eleven. My eyes get heavy, ears barely hear anything. So, I extremely settle my back against the sofa and everything goes shut for a while. But before I'm going numb, I hear my little girl whispering. 'Shh. Let's save it for tomorrow'. He's passed out.' then I feel the favorite touching covering a blanket over me and a soft kiss on my forehead.

* * *

"Where's Dais?" I, half sleep-half awake, mumble among the boys after my eyes have opened and they found there's no Daisies this living room.

"Why do you constantly keep calling her Bona or Dais or even Daisies?" Seungri leaves his eyes from the TV for a while.

"Where's she?" I ignore his question.

T.O.P hyung, siting on the sofa next to me, he never breaks his attention from the TV while he's pointing to the door beside it.

"In the studio room?"

"Shit! Monica and Chandler?" he half-shouts surprisingly and still not even looks at me. I look over the TV—there is the Friends show which is Monica and Chandler pop up from the bed excitedly. I used to watch this episode. They just had sex on Monica's brother's wedding day. The fact that these two should have been the couple for a very first season since they've been fucking friends for too damn long.

"Is she in the studio room?" I roll my eyes, repeating. I glance at the clock again. "At two a.m.?"

T.O.P hyung finally pays his attention to me—well, apparently for a second. "Oh, Sorry. Yes. She's been there for few hours." And then he's back to his TV again.

"Don't you decorate more?" I ask as the plastic bags from them are still placed on the floor.

He's laughing at the TV before looks at me with his smirk. "Trust me. We decorated."

"That's great."

Believe me. That's really great. That means they probably don't have to come around this place again, doesn't it?

I walk across two passed-out bodies; Daesong and Youngbae, on the floor and then head straight to the studio room.

As I reach inside, Daisies is in her way which I already figured out—sitting over a keyboard and also is mumbling the melody things.

She glances over me. "Oh, you're up."

"Yeah. At two a.m. Don't you think we should grab a bite for breakfast now?" I tease, leaning my hip against the desk.

She chuckles and keeps playing my joke, "Sure. What would you like to eat? Pancake?"

"You are such a kiddo."

"I guess I am," she agrees with a laugh before waves for me. "Come here. Check this out."

I walk to stand behind her, gripping the head of the chair that she's sitting. She then plays a few remarkable tempos that she just found. It's obviously the male music's type.

"Wow. It is really amazing," I honestly admit. "It's lots of Bang rhythm."

"Yeah. This word popped in my head when you were cutting my bangs. You don't mind, right?" she says as chuckling, and then looks up at me.

"You wish," I say and bend to kiss her lips.

"Oh. Did you see our pictures yet?"

"You're not talking about our polaroid, right? Because I don't think I have taken any more pictures yet."

"Yes, you have," she says, smiling. Then she flips her phone and shows me the back of it.

"What?" I bend my head down in the same layer of Daisies's as she's showing me a polaroid inside her clear phone case. It's picture of us, six of us, actually. It is me passed out on the sofa with a Christmas hat and decorations around my body which I am so sure that I didn't put them on by myself. Besides, it is all of my people pointing at me with their laughing faces in the picture.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I'm so shocked and pick her phone to look at the picture thoroughly. Daisies laughs. "I'm gonna kill 'em all. Especially Fucking Seungri." It's extremely obvious for who initiated this. The edge of the polaroid apparently shows that he was holding the camera. He will not be survival till he has to go back to Korea. Trust me.

Daisies snaps her phone out of my hand. "It's cute, though."

"It really isn't," I strongly refuse, shoving my phone out from my pocket and turn its back to her. "This is called cute, not that one."

"There are more lots around the tree. Don't forget to check out." She laughs, taking my phone to admire our picture and then yawns.

"We should go get some sleep. You've been up all day long."

"You go first. I can't sleep if I don't finish this, yet," she says, combing her bangs over with her fingers as she is used to not having them before. Her bangs go crazy and I secretly giggle.

"You know, you didn't come to this city to write songs all week, right?" I tease, adjusting her hair properly.

She frowns. "More thirty minutes, okay? You go sleep first. I'll be there later."

"C'mon," I groan. "I can't sleep without you hugging. It's like the way you can't."

She looks over her shoulder with a look. "What about this evening."

I roll my eyes.

"I'll be there, silly. I love you. I need to work," she spits to cut corners and then pays her attention back to the keyboard.

"You are so a mean person. I won't go anywhere unless you go with me," I extremely insist and step aside to sit on an armchair at the end of the room.

"I'll wait for you." I raise an eyebrow. "Right here." and pat the armchair that I'm sitting.

Daisies stares at me frustratedly. She shakes her head and rolls her eyes before pretends I wasn't here.

She doesn't really care me if I stay or not for minutes. All her attention is for the freaking keyboard and the bass. I'm sitting leg crossed, staring at her until she will stare me back for a moment. But she doesn't. So I gave up and get up secretly not to interrupt her gold time.

"Wait," She breaks as my hand on the knob. I smirk before turn around. "Can you go record this part for me? I want to fill this line if it really fits you."

Okay. She really doesn't care about me. She's so mean. I LOVE HER.

I frown, really do.

"Please. Just go to sing for me would be great enough."

Okay, if she asks for my favor, I'll do my own favor. I secretly lock the knob before walk into her.

"Thank you, baby." She grins.

I stand behind her, gripping her shoulders. Then, she demonstrably explains about the song she wants me to sing. But all I hear is blah blah blah and blah blah blah. "So you understand?"

I shrug, squeezing her shoulders. "Absolutely."

"Nice. And now you go ngdwaghkkydsxvnnbsadhjhfss."
I don't listen to her but slide my hands down to her boobs—my favorite boobs. She stops talking, looking down at them that are fully cupped by my hands.

She looks up scowling.

"We can't. You need to help me work. Plus, there are our guys out there. We won't do anything while they're here," she insists, tearing my hands from her boobs.

"They won't. I locked the door. And plus, this is studio room. It is soundproof."

"You know what?" She rolls her chair towards me. "It doesn't matter. I think I will not do it with you again until you stop being such a baby. I need to work, Oppa."

She's about to roll her chair back to the desk, and I stop it with my hands holding on its arms.

I'm staring at her eyes unblinkingly.

She sighs. "I will not repeat anything. You better go slee—."

And I cut her off with my hardest kiss. She is literally surprised at first, but as I am giving her the extreme attack, she lets me eventually.

I lift her body up with my arms while my mouth and tongue are still running in hers. I softly place her butt down on the edge of the desk; beside the fucking keyboard. The very next thing I do is putting my glued hands inside her hoodie—my hoodie, I forgot. I unhook her bra and take it off from the collar in less than ten seconds, before I lift a hoodie above her boobs and then suck them with my hard tongue. She begins to moan and I chuckle. I know how to play her. She's not even kind of a difficult person. On the other hand, she really is so easy for me.

She takes the hoodie off by herself and wraps her arms around my neck, and I pull her pants down.

"Say that you still want to get back to work," I dare to say and slide down to sit on my knees between her legs. I grip her center panties aside just for me to see her thing. I glance up at her face with a smirk for a second before pull my tongue out and lick her gently.

She moans and runs her fingers through my hair. I shove my tongue inside her until she's wet in the meantime. Then, I use my two fingers go inside her deeply for a moment until she half screams. She immediately shuts up, folding lips together as if she is thinking there might have someone there hear her screaming.

"You don't even need to shut up, baby. There's no one ever hears us when we're in this room," I assure her, pulling my fingers out before shoves them into my mouth. Her taste is so good. I like it.

"Go back to work again? I could let you this time," I tease her as squeezing her boobs.

She's unbuttoning my jean hurriedly. "Tease me that again. I'm gonna throw your Christmas tree away," she says and pulls my jean to take me come closer to her.

"Take it easy, Miss Daisies Kim." I laugh and help her by taking off my pants down. She does laugh with me, though.

"Wait for a sec." I step back, taking my shirt off, and get down to put a condom out of my jeans pocket. When I turn back to her with a condom in my hand, I glance at her with a thought. I wish I shouldn't have got down to take it.

I throw it above my shoulder and then get into her again, get inside her again.

It's not tight since she's already wet, and I can move faster at the very first movement. I'm getting in and out swiftly until me and her go moaning together. Her hand is holding around my neck as a steady, and the other drop down to the keyboard next to her. The mixed sound of the keyboard fills the room for a moment. We laugh for this funny coincidence.

"Bang bang bang," I tease as moving. "Let me take this new," I say, taking my cock out. I grip her shoulders to get her into her feet and then roll her back towards me.

She lets me take a lead and doesn't even have a word. She just nods and breathes faster since I start to get inside her butt for the first time. It's tight but not too much. I'm feeling so amazed and fun. She's moaning harder and almost screaming. She holds the edge of the desk and looks down at me between her hip and her arm.

"Your ass is so good." I'm cupping her boobs so that I can steady myself and move easier. And then I drop our bodies into the chair on purpose. I need to get wide.

"I love you," she breathlessly says and puts my cock into her pussy by herself.

"Not this language, baby." I help her by lifting her legs so that she can put her feet on the chair between my legs.

"Sarangheyo," she nearly says and takes her lead. I let her move since I'm feeling wide and getting lost inside her. She's moving a very fucking good job.

I kiss her back to her neck before whisper to her ear. "I love you, too, Dais. There's no one else for me anymore. No one."

She looks over her shoulder to gaze at my honest eyes. I give her the best meaningful look, and she nods before pulls my jawline and kisses my lips.

"I promise I'll be your Daisies for the rest of your life...Kwon Jiyong," she half says before less than minute later she's finished while I am still inside her.

Her liquid spills over my cock and thigh. I can feel it. She barely moves so I keep moving forward instead for a moment before a minute later I finally cum inside her.

We stop moving but not tear apart yet. She's leaning her head backwards onto my shoulder, breathing still fast as I am.

"So you can work now," I teasingly say after my breaths get to be normal.

She giggles. "Or go twice?"

We fill the room with ecstatic laughter before I say, "I will get you work from home from now on, my baby."

* * *

Afterward, Daisies and I get ourselves dressed up. She eventually gave up on writing songs since she absolutely runs out of energy that I took her on absolute purpose. Five points for me. I know I'm a genius at this.

Then we are off of the studio room together. The boys miserably are passed out on the couches and floor. The TV is watching them instead, still with Friends. I suppose to think that Daisies and I probably have been with sex in the studio room for an hour for actually since there comes to Phoebe is giving birth of babies on the TV already. I yawn and head to the bedroom by myself. Then I gaze back as Daisies isn't following me.

I turn around and about to rush her. But the way she stops staring at the TV; with Phoebe is talking to the babies that she just gave birth. It is absolutely the one of the memorable calling tears scene ever. It takes me for second to realize that this isn't supposed to let Daisies watch this, especially after she's been through these days.

"Dais. I hm..."

"Oh." She immediately turns to me, forces a smile. I could see some tears gathering around the corner of her eyes. "You go inside first. I'm covering blankets for them."

Then she turns off the TV and picks some blankets behind the couch; which I gathered them for the guys this evening, and then she covers them on the passed-out bodies. I'm standing still at the door without speaking or helping. I just wish I had taken her in the studio room any longer so that she wouldn't have to come out and see this scene. Or I just wish she could give birth like anyone does.

I secretly sigh and decided to help her cover the blankets for them. Then I bump into the Christmas decoration bags which are on the floor by accident. It makes some noise that makes Seungri moves for a bit, but he's still lost in dreaming. I look at him and the bags alternately with the thoughts.

"You know what," I almost whisper to Daisies across the guys. She glances at me with a look. I smirk, picking one of the bags up.

"I think we didn't take more pictures with them enough."

"People like you are filled in hell," Seungri says across Youngbae with his stupid frown. The rental car is perfectly full of our laughters. "I don't really mind if you got me back, but you might as well not to post it on Instagram, especially when I was completely such an idiot," he complains.

Yes, he really was. I can't decline his words because that's exactly what I wanted it to be. The picture of him; the Christmas lights around, a red Santa hat, and—you know, the drawing magic pen on his sleeping-with-saliva face, that are already posted in my Instagram with a caption 'This is how Santa deserved since he came early.'

"I think it's cute, though," Daesong, who's sitting at the shotgun, says through the rearview mirror.

"No, it really isn't. It's humiliating," Seungri resists. "Shame on me. I have a crush on a hot model on Instagram, though. She might have seen it by now," he mournfully murmurs.

Since I'm sitting against the window and Daisies is on my lap, I bury my face behind her back and silently laugh. Daisies might feel my hands around her shaking, she reaches her hands backwards and rubs my hair kindly.

"If I were you, I'd delete my account by now." T.O.P hyung, driving the car, gazes at us through the rearview mirror like Daesong just did. Seungri frowns.

"Oh. Oh. By the way," Youngbae, sitting between me and Seungri, exclaims. "Bona, did you see the picture on Instagram yet?"

"Sort of. I don't have an IG account yet. But GD let me see it before he pressed the posting button," Daisies says with her most beautiful grin. "It's cute, though. I like it."

"Really?" Seungri looks up, smiling.

Youngbae pushes Seungri's face settling to the seat and gazes at Daisies. "So you don't play IG or Twitter or any social media things, huh?"

Daisies nods slowly. "I might as well say that I don't. I'm not a really social media person."

"Why not?" Seungri breaks as Youngbae was about to continue. "You should have one. So I could tag photos with you. It's amazing there—ugh. Ouch! Why are you pinching me!?" He's painfully holding his arm, staring at Youngbae. And it takes Seungri for a moment before he swiftly turns to look at me and Daisies. "Oh, sorry. Forget what I said. Instagram is completely absurd. I...hmm...I just had a stocker in there. It's...it's...you know...it's very dangerous. Don't play it, okay. Don't even have one. Don't."

"You're okay, jerk?" I honestly ask as he looks totally flurried.

"He's fine. He really is." Youngbae pushes Seungri's face back to the seat again. "And like he said, you better shouldn't play social media. It's—it's not safe. Right, Hyung?" And he quickly throws the conversation to T.O.P hyung, tapping his shoulder hurriedly.

"Uh. Yeah. Yeah. You're right. Absolutely right. It's mental. It kills our brains. It's literally not that fun. I'm glad I don't even have any ones," T.O.P hyung mumbles, pulling the car into the getaway.

"You think like that? You just told me months ago that you wanna open it," I say to his back.

"I...I changed my mind. I have surfed the internet. They said it drives us hyper, don't you know that?"

I chuckle. What is the matter with these guys?

"Oh. I think you're right about the hyper thing, you know. Jiyong hyung is the one who posts things a lot. That's why he's been goofing around Bona all over months and never been sober. He's already hyperactive," Daesong adds with his absurd joke.

Everybody laughs, but not me.

"That doesn't make any fucking sense," I say.

"Yes, he is." I immediately look up with half shock since this agreement came from Daisies. She laughs before turns to kiss my cheek. "Sorry. I'm kidding."

I want to argue her that her face really is not even kidding, but as T.O.P turns off the engine car, I just notice that there's the Empire State building in front of us already.

"Alright. Here we are. The Empire State building, kids." T.O.P hyung announces and then we all get off the car.

Daisies and Seungri are way too excited. They're the first who climb out of the car and admire the fucking building.

"Oh, my freaking God. It's fucking cold," I snicker, rubbing my hands together. I didn't expect outside weather to be so hard like this.

"Nine degrees, what do you think, huh?" Daesong says, quickly putting a beanie hat on his head. He makes me realize about the clothes. So I rip a pink knit beanie hat; which has a word GIYONGCHY, from my coat and put it on Daisies's head. Then I brush her bangs and hair properly. She's really turning the hat to life. The hat swallows half of her hair and leaves some. Wide hazel-brown eyes, red lips, and a blonde short hair with a bangs little bit out from the hat. She perfectly looks like a pretty doll. The doll that I want to keep in-home and nurture the best like a princess.

"You look so cute today," I honestly say as she puts her focus on the building for moment.

Then she turns to smile at me and leans in to kiss my lips. But suddenly Youngbae pulls himself between us. I roll my eyes.

"For privacy and safety, I'd like you guys to wear a mask while we're together. Four of us have sneaked the managers to be here without telling them. So we just don't want to make a scene in here. These are your masks. PLEASE WEAR ONE," Youngbae half-explains, half-commands, and reaches two masks to us. Daisies and I take each of them for granted. And the boys are already wearing them too.

"I understand your point, but people in here don't prefer wearing a mask," I notify, still wearing it on, anyway.

"We're not people. We are angels. Better safe than sorry later," he insists. Daisies snickers and wears it on.

"Come on. Let's go up there," T.O.P hyung interrupts, wrapping an arm around Daisies's shoulders and leads us. Daesong and Seungri join along them. I begin to follow, but Youngbae holds me up by touching my elbow.

He gazes for checking that we're out of anyone's earshot for a while then he turns to look at me with a serious look. "I wanna have a word. Can I?"

I just simply nod.

I have known him for my whole life. He's my best friend since we can't remember. I do know about he always gives an explanation for what he did. And his ridiculous acting in the car was totally obvious. It rang my bell for something.

"You've turned off the group chat's notification, have you?" he simply asks, leading me walking slowly.

"You know you don't have to speak English with me if you need privacy," I begin to speak in Korean Language. "And to answer your question...Yes, I have."

I've turned off every fucking notification things in my phone since I arrived in this city. I needed a break. I needed to turn my mind out of drama thing for at least a week in here.

He chuckles. "Sorry. You have forced us to speak English while we're with Bona. And I'm completely used to it."

We slowly keep walking in the distancing area of the guys toward us. Daisies flicks a look back at me as being wrapped by T.O.P hyung and she does wrap his waist back. I give her a nod like I'm coming there, and she nods back with an understanding look.

"This morning the manager sent us a picture of you two and some kiddo fans. I assume that their parents posted it..."

Ahh. Here I go. I keep acting cool to let him go on.

"It's not that big a deal or it is. I dunno. But it made the dating rumor of you two slightly comes more realistic—you and her are in America together, what do you think, huh? Lots of fans are now thinking that you're really dating with Bona."

"I knew it's coming. I'm not afraid of being less famous if people out there know about me having a girlfriend," I honestly admit.

"I know. I get that. But it doesn't matter with you. It matters to her."

"What do you mean?" I stop as we're about to get into the gate. I watch the guys pulling Daisies come inside the building first to give us a privacy.

Youngbae's staring at me, seriously. "There's a lots of criticism on Bona in social media. You are too way of standing out and it's hard for our fans to welcome her. Plus, not too much people realize her about who she is or even how kind she is. You know, Bona is not that famous. It seems like 'Oh. Oh. Who the hell dares to date with GD oppa, I'm gonna kill her.' or 'Who's Delansey Kim. I don't really know her. Is she good enough to date with my oppa.' Like this." And he shrugs his shoulders pathetically.

"Oh." He illustrates so wide. I've no idea how to answer but, "does it look so bad in there about her criticism?"

"Not really. But it seems not so much great than it should be. You still remember when I first got caught with Hyorin, right?"

"Oh, yeah." Hyorin has a very good reputation. She's smart, pretty and rich. But she still got some criticism. I just assumed that they would adore Daisies like I do. There's a slim fine line that I have to think optimistically that my relationship would be like him, though it's hard at first.

"But you guys are good. People accept her as your girlfriend."

"I know, but when it comes to you, everything's different. Turns out that Bona has been banned from our fans more than Hyorin's case. I don't really like seeing this. I love you two. I like Bona a lot, and I don't want to see her get into this hell." He pats my shoulder with a warm look. "I understand how uncomfortable to be private in relationship. But try to be more careful, okay? You and her will be longer."

"Thanks, dude." I pat him back and try to sweep my pressure look out of my face when we're joining in with the guys in the lobby.

I couldn't be more relieved since there is no crowded room in here. There are too many floors to let the tourists spread apart. I walk hand in hand with Daisies as we're still in masks on. I try to get rid of nerves about what Youngbae just told me for a while and I'm glad that I can. We absolutely enjoy the Empire State Building than I ever expected. It's not that bad; on the other hand, it's fun and has great vibes, though. We all have walked together and lost in the booths we visit. We're getting higher and higher, and I think this is the first time I am in the highest place. There are 102 floors in here, and I gave up counting which floor I have been already.

There is one of my favorite rooms in here. It's the room for especially taking photos as it has pictures of King Kong behind the windows and has its two giant hands inside the room. As if the King Kong is really tearing the walls from the outside of the building.

Youngbae's camera begins to run out of a polaroid frame. And he starts to use the phone instead and pulls it at us. "Hey, two badass, look at this and smile."

I feel a bit weird for a second but do what I'm told undeniably. I glance at Daisies first and she's smiling ear to ear towards his phone. Then I wrap an arm around her shoulders. I've been captured pictures for all over my career but never feel used to it when it comes to Daisies. It's heartbeat and exciting. And I begin to wonder if this is the feeling that my fans had when they were able to have pictures with me.

Daisies does enjoy of being taken pictures, though. She puts her phone and also turns the selfie mode at me. We selfie with a nice view and laugh when the boys goofing around the frame behind on purpose. Then, it's particularly our dinner times. We decide to not grab a bite outside since this place has such a luxury restaurant which obviously has a good-looking view. I don't forget to put Daisies's drugs out from my coat that I know she surely will forget to eat or even take to. And clearly that she did forget.

Around seven pills that she must to eat per meal seems absolutely fucking difficult for her. But you know, she has to, need to, fucking must to. The last thing on earth that I'd never want to see is Daisies getting back to where cruelest she had been through. She does smile with tears gathering at me before eats the pills. I will take it as she's grateful for how charming boyfriend I am. #SmirkLikeTheWinner

Whatever. Afterward, when we start to get higher up to more fifties floors, she begins to link her two arms around mine and never takes off. I didn't notice anything but when we're on the 86th floor—the heart of this building which has the gorgeous view outside in balconies. Daisies and Seungri start to act weird, standing at the doorframe and not coming outside with the rest of us. I pull her out but she immediately jerks.

"You know what, I don't really like being in the top air. I think I'm gonna selfie inside with Seungri," she mutters.

"Yeah. Yeah. Me too. It's black light here. We'd rather be inside," Seungri agrees.

"You have taken tons of pictures," I spit out the truth.

"Come out here. You don't even need to click any shutters. Just take a look. It's very beautiful up here," Daesong says, pulling Seungri. But he does like Daisies just did to me.

"What's with you guys?" Youngbae asks.

"Are you scared?" I honestly ask them two since I see something in her eyes.

Daisies and Seungri hurriedly exclaim. "No!" "No, we're not."

"Then come out here. You two are the ones who initiated this, remember?" T.O.P hyung says and I agree.

They two refuse to come in the balcony for a while until Daesong and Youngbae start to drag Seungri outside eventually. Daisies is about to walk away but I catch her.

"What are you doing? This is where you wanted to come."

"I never came to this floor. It's 86th. It's not the 4th floor on your penthouse, Oppa." My girl bites her bottom lip. I fucking adore it.

"Come on. There's nothing to be scared at all. Look at these buildings around. It's very beautiful. You should come to see it there."

She's in her decision for awhile until I reach my hand out for her.

"I'll never take out my hand from you," I promise her and she eventually gives me her two hands as if she needs cuddles than holding hands.

When we all finally reach in the balcony, I can feel Daisies is a bit shaky. But she's trying her cool not to look too freaked out.

"Come here," I simply say, open my two arms wide enough for my girl. She immediately gets into me, wrapping arms around my waist, and buries her shaking cheek against my chest. I can't help but bend to plant a soft kiss on that cheek. Daisies's enjoying the view silently while rubbing my hand, and pulls it touch her cheek. She's not even looking at me, but she's doing like it comes from instinct.

"You're being so needy," I tease her with chuckling and tighten the cuddle.

She doesn't reply or say anything back. She just kisses my hand. Then I initiate to embrace her from the back so that she can have more view. We stay silent hugging for a while and get the nicest atmosphere from this 86th floor. We begin to wake up as the sound of clicking a picture from Youngbae.

"Marry her. I'm begging," Daesong teasingly says. We all giggle.

"Seungri. Stop gripping my hand. You're embarrassing me," T.O.P hyung scolds. I turn to look at them and immediately burst out laughing including my girl. Seungri keeps clinging around T.O.P hyung and not even looks at the view.

"It's too high. I don't have a boyfriend to hold on like Jiyong hyung and Bona," Seungri insists without opening his eyes and stands behind T.O.P hyung's back. In the same time, I can feel my girl shaking under my arms, not because of her fear or being cold. She laughs aloud. And I don't even need to look to see her reaction directly—of course, a fist on her lips, one eye closed as laughing. Classic Daisies. Classic nature that I love the most.

"What a kid. This is obviously your idea," Youngbae says.

"You suck," Daesong makes fun on Seungri.

"Hey. Hey. Hey," I exclaim as a warning. I have to defend for my girlfriend, too.

"Go ahead. Make jokes. I suck, I admit it," Seungri sadly says and we can't help laughing.

"I suck, too," Daisies vividly defends her team. "This place might be out of our control. But he and I will make it up again."

"Yes. Give us another chance," Seungri instantly agrees.

"You better open your eyes before you ask for the chance. Besides, we're not letting you guide anywhere," I snicker.

Daisies looks back at me. "Give us a chance. I promise you're gonna love where I'm putting you into." She stands straight, half smirking.

"Oh, my God. What are you putting me into, Dais," I scold as falling down against the ice skating rink for the twentieth times.

"Yes, this is the place where we don't really belong to," T.O.P hyung quickly agrees with me. He's trying to stand straight on his skates but fails like we all do. The we I'm meaning is anyone of us except Daisies and Fucking Seungri. These two are obviously skilled at this goddamn skating since they try to make their trip up from the Empire State Building. I don't hate skating, though, but I am absolutely not friends with it. Maybe the rest of us are, too.

T.O.P hyung and I have collapsed countlessly, trying to at least stand straight on our own, but we definitely can't. Daesong; who I'm jealous of his brilliant idea but I am not going to emulate as it's apparently embarrassing, he's renting a walker for himself since he confessed at first that he sucks. And about to Youngbae, he's tightly holding Seungri's belt and lets him take the lead by not falling down.

"You guys SUCK!" Seungri proudly shouts. T.O.P hyung and I exchange the guilty look.

"Fuck. My butt is frozen," T.O.P hyung sorely groans. I definitely couldn't agree more.

Daisies giggles, skating toward me. I hold my hands for her to catch me up, but she claps mine instead and laughs as if she was the winner of the Olympic or something. "You SUCK." And she flows skating to high-five with Seungri. They're laughing badly and I frustratedly roll my eyes.

"Luckily that I have gone ski-trip a lot. That's why I'm pretty cool at this," Seungri ostentatiously exclaims.

"And luckily for me too, that I've ridden skateboard a lot," Daisies introduces herself, hand on her chest proudly.

"Ugh. I hate this duo," T.O.P hyung murmurs. Two of us are bending our backs down, and our heads almost hit to the rink as we still fucking can't be up straighter.

"Believe me. You're not the one who's banning these guys," I tell him.

Daisies skillfully skates between us and holds our arms. "Let me hel—achoo!" she suddenly sneezes, half of her face in her hands. The way she bends down too much as sneezing, she falls down to her knees. I can't help but laugh first like we all do before help her up.

"I'm not wearing perfume and I've showered," T.O.P hyung jokingly says, bearing Daisies's hand.

Daisies's chucking as standing on her own in two seconds. She's sniffing, lowering the mask to brush her nose. And I can see her skin underneath a mask is pink almost red. "It's not you. It's my mask," she corrects as laughing. "I'm still not used to it."

Oh.

"Trust me, Bona. You have to. Hang in there," Youngbae tells her, clinging to Seungri's belt. Daisies honestly laughs.

"Dais, ignore him. You don't have to. Take it off," I genuinely say, sound serious as I manage to.

She smiles, comes to help us stand up. "It's okay. It'll be fine. I like no one notices us."

I hesitate for a moment before take it for granted and try to enjoy the fucking skating. I want to flow with the joy and not to mess anything up. A half hour later, we all gave up for skating since it's too cold. And maybe you know, the rest of us SUCK at skating. So we end up goofing around in the festival beside the rink. It's been dark since we skated, and I take a quick glance at my watch. It's a quarter past eight already. We grab a bite of sandwiches and some beef kebab as walking around. Then we agree to get tickets of the ice hockey which will be starting in the next hour at the small arena that is just a block away from the festival.

We're ecstatically hanging together in the festival for a while until the boys decide to leave on purpose—to give us some space, and we agree to meet again at the hockey arena. Daesong blinks at me as knowing before they all take their leaves. I nod him back as a thank you.

Therefore, it's finally just Daisies and I alone together. I start to walk hand in hand with her again. We exchange grinning every minute unexpectedly, as if we genuinely want to and not be tired of it.

"I really love being with you guys in here. I laughed countlessly," she says, leaning in her head beside my shoulder as we're walking.

I kiss her pink beanie hat while my mask's still put on. "Me too. I could live in here for the rest of my life. It gives me freedom with you."

This city has constantly donated my expected normal life. Every time I come here, I could be Kwon Jiyong and barely everyone knows who I am. Well, maybe most of the time they notice but not recognize. I love the way European or American people give my private life much more than Asian.

As we are hanging around at the bear outdoor-giftshop since Daisies discovers there is tons of Care Bears, suddenly I'm called 'Jiyong oppa' from behind. I unbelievably turn around and there's a large group of Asia tourist women. They look like some Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.

"OMG. It's really you," some of them excitedly say in the Japanese language. I begin to panic and then friendly greet them back.

"I saw you in the last spotted post. We thought you were gonna be around this city. We're so glad that you're really here," a teenage China girl says.

"Oh." That's all I can manage to say when I fucking have no idea about what to do.

And just so you know, they ask for taking a selfie, and I can't genuinely deny but say 'I'd love to.'. While I'm taking pictures with them one by one, I creep an eye for Daisies. Luckily that she buried herself seeking for her bears in somewhere in this store. I try to stand on my tiptoe while I'm in the frames until I could finally see her. She's behind the girls. She silently gestures leaving and also grins for me as if she really understands and going to wait outside. I quickly show a 'Got it' look that's just for her, and then she waves one last times as 'taking your time.'.

It took too long than I ever thought, as it was just a large group and then became a whole folks or something. The more they bury me, the more I am paid attention. Some native or American who know me, also ask for pictures with me. And I really couldn't take my easy-pass card, nor do I have any bodyguard to help me out. So it took my precious time for almost an hour before I could survive from them.

It's been overdue for the hockey game for more like fifteen minutes already. As I'm still creeping for Daisies, she's nowhere to be found. I jog wandering around the festival to find her, while putting my phone out to also call her. It looks like when you were trapped by the bad guys in the movies, and you had just one minute for sneaking to call your friend for help. But then your phone casually died before it even can save your life.

"Dammit," I groan over my zero-percent dead phone.
Besides, I think I'm lost in this festival. I thought I came right way to the honkey arena, but it turns out I was completely wrong. I show up the opposite, so I have to walk down few blocks to the arena. When I reach there, I immediately run inside to where my seat is.

"Where's Daisies?" I shout, asking the boys as there's so fucking loud here and Daisies's seat is obviously empty.

"I need to ask you first. Where the hell have you been?" Daesong says. I turn to jump out of my skin.

"Dais doesn't come here yet?" I dare ask.

"Who's Dais?" Fucking Seungri wonders at the wrong time again. I give him a look. "Oh! You mean Bona, right. Sorry, I forgot her millionth name."

I roll my eyes. Not in a mood to argue.

"No, she doesn't show up yet," T.O.P hyung says. "Didn't you hang out with her?"

"Yes, I did. I sort of lost her as I was spotted by some fans."

"Really? Was she spotted by them, too?" Yongbae carefully asks.

"No," I confess. "Listen. I need to borrow one of your phone. Mine is dead. I need to call her."

T.O.P hyung immediately volunteers his phone for me and asks for tagging along outside to find Daisies, but I refuse. I'm kind of afraid that he would punch me into my face if she is really gone.

As I'm outside the arena, running across a crosswalk, I call Daisies. It feels like I could be born again as there's the first ring comes on. Please don't be like the same time when we were in Korea. When I was spotted by people and she left. Did she know I was looking for her after then? I was so scared that she would be really gone.

Before I'm getting lost in my overthinking, I'm hearing the ring tone across the street. I turn back to the arena, creeping around. You don't know how relieved I am, when I glance at the pink beanie hat striking my eye. I can't believe I just ran past her.

Daisies is sitting asleep on a bench in front of the hockey arena—one of her feet on the bench and her elbow is leaning it so that she can use her palm to rest her head. It takes almost four rings until she wakes up.

"Oh, shit. Where are you?" she asks; half-wakes up, half-sleeps.

"You waited."

"Of course. Where are you? Is everything okay?" She gets up and gazes over for me. I don't know how to explain but I am so much relieved that she waited. I really fucking am. Then she glances at me, still on the line. "There you are!" She smiles before hangs up the phone.

Daisies is about to walk across the crosswalk to me, but then she stops and quickly puts her mask out from the pocket and wears it.

I'm standing still, smiling.

"I was so worried 'bout you, kiddo. I've called hundredth times," she says as walking down the crosswalk.

"Stop right there," I shout.

She stops in the middle of the crosswalk with a puzzled look. "What?"

I take off my mask and put it into my pocket and walk down into her.

"You alright?" she asks, eyes full of seriousness. I gradually take her mask off as soon as I reach her. She seems amazed at first but lets me, anyway. I could see her pink-stained cheek that affected by wearing a mask. Her lips are still red and have some vapor out like me. Meanwhile, as we're occupied standing still on the crosswalk, the snow is gracefully falling down, clearly dropping on our shoulders.

"I thought you were lost. I didn't know where to find yo—."

And I cut her off with my gentle kiss. She's stunned for a while before kisses me back eventually.

You don't really know where my mind went. You don't know if she was really gone, if she was tired of waiting, if she was enough of this hard relationship and her cruel life.

We're kissing in the middle of the crosswalk, feeling like everything around us is stopped for while. Every sound, every lights are shut. I don't care where we are or whoever is watching us. All I give a shit is this charming person that I have been searching for my whole life.

I slightly separate kissing, our tip noses tapping. When my eyes fly open, hers does already. She blinks slowly, still stunned but pleased in the meantime. The way my pink beanie hat is swallowing half of her head, especially pressing her bangs to go over eyebrows. It makes her look so unreal and imaginative.

"I thought you were gone home," I honestly admit, cupping her astringent red face.

"How can I go home? You are." She points at my chest with her sincere eyes. "You are my home." She doesn't move or even sweep eyes around where we are standing. She's just gazing at me. Still nuzzle into each other.

"Then," I start, whispering. "Welcome home, my Daisies."

I admire Daisies's beautiful grin one last time before putting a passionate softly kiss on her lips again. Don't have to lead so long. She nostalgically kisses me back, embracing arms around my neck, sharing air into my throat.

Maybe it's true like they say about home.

Home is absolutely not the actual walls or where we're staying under the roof. Home is human, where your heart is. And my home is her. Just wondering that I was homeless for ages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.1K 60
*** Please comment, rate, and suscribe. I love to hear from my readers!*** *All rights reserved* He had been looking for me for months. I had to make...
41.6K 1.5K 26
While Korean boyband Big Bang visits Los Angeles to promote their upcoming album they stop by a Korean restaurant. As luck would have it, they are ac...
44.3K 667 33
One second, that's all it takes where your life drastically changes. I remember bouncing in my seat on my way to see my brother perform for the first...
5.2K 206 25
An AU where South Korea is more accepting of homosexuality, especially when 2 of kpop's biggest stars come out. Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Drago...