Little Note (gxg)

By laalaa23

Kodi Cooper deals with anxiety after an incident and has a son. Her parents own a multimillion dollar company... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Extra
Sequel?
105K Views!!!
Extra

23

4K 124 50
By laalaa23

These past few weeks have gone by pretty good. I started my online classes. Kacy started her sophomore year and Ella really likes her classes.

Sarah said yes to Kyler. I can't tell you how happy my parents were. Ella was super excited and Sarah agreed to have her help plan the wedding. I think they are going to be good friends. Ella also offered to take pictures at her wedding for free as a present, as long as she got to make business cards that she could give to the guests.

Ella and Addy are becoming closer, and Quinn has been hanging out with all of us. Ella has been busy with her volleyball practices and games and I think she's doing really well. Sammy and Tyler are going to college a few hours away so they live in an apartment. Brittany is going to the same as Quinn and Ella, though she isn't around much, claiming she is busy, but Quinn says she's been hanging out with a girl that she won't say the name of.

Everything is pretty good right now. It's now early September and my dad wants us to meet Layla's kids finally. I'm not sure what took him so long but I'm kind of excited. He said that she has a daughter around my age and a son who is almost twelve. We're all having dinner tonight at a restaurant.

At the moment though, I just collapsed beside Ella in heavy breaths.

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to walk good for a few days. You went hard," Ella breathed.

I chuckled and wrapped my arm around naked waist.

"Round three?" I ask.

She groaned. "As much as I want to, You already went hard enough on me."

I smiled and kissed her breast.

"I don't have to use fingers this time. I'm hungry anyways," I smirked and took her rosy nub into my mouth. I flicked it around and she moaned.

"Lee," she breathed.

I sucked on it, popped it out of my mouth and bit it gently.

She moaned again, filling my ears with her heavenly sound.

I went back up and kissed her. The kiss was hard and dripped with desire. I intertwined my tongue with her as my hand traveled down her body. I pulled her closer as I gripped her ass and she moaned into my mouth. I grind my lower half into Ella sending us both to moan as I detached our lips. I pushed her back a little and kissed my way down her chest, sucking here and there and got to her pussy; swollen and wet from the rounds before.

I gave feathery kisses around it before blowing on it, which responded in a twitch making me smirk.

"Kodi please," she begged. I looked up at her eyes that were full of lust, her hands gripping the sheets.

"Tell me what you want," I kissed her thigh repeatedly.

My heart thudded in my chest, my lips craving to have a taste, but I want her to say it.

"For fucks sake Kodi, just eat me," she said frustratedly.

I internally chucked at her choice of words. I blew out another breath onto her before sticking my tongue out sensually. My tongue met with the wetness of her clit as my tongue slid down the folds.

https://ibb.co/Hx3TnxX

"Fuck," Ella cursed as her hands made their way into my hair.

I flicked my tongue continuously as Ella pushed me into her.

I smirked and sucked the sensitive bundle of nerves, causing Ella to throw her head back into the pillow and her other hand gripped the sheets as hard as her sensitive fingertips could handle.

"Oh, Kodi," Ella moaned as I ran my tongue through her folds. I stimulated her throbbing pussy as I pushed my tongue into her and buried my head deeper.

I sucked eagerly again on her as the noises and her moans filled up the room.

She wrapped her legs around my head, pushing me even deeper as she started to shake. Her hold started to loosen as another orgasm passed through her tense state and her body started to go limp.

I slowed down, bringing her down from her high and licked her clit one more time, earning a jolt from her sensitive state.

I kissed it again before going back up to Ella who was slick with sweat and could barely keep her eyes open.

"How was it?" I wiggles my eyebrows and she opened her eyes to roll them at me.

"Kiss me," she whispered in a sultry manner.

I obliged and smashed my lips with her. Her silky tongue met mine as she probably tasted herself. Her hand found the nape of my neck as she brought me closer. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away as her arms fell at her sides.

"I feel bad you only got to go once," she said as she closed her eyes.

"Don't be. I like pleasuring you more."

"Well it's your turn next time," she said and I seen a little smirk on her face. "Can we take a nap?"

"Of course baby," I whispered as I laid beside her, wrapped my arm around her waist as I pulled a sheet over us. "You're sweaty."

"Well so are you. We got a good workout." I wiggled my eyebrows as she looked at me and I licked her neck.

"Mmm. Sexy sweat." She laughed at placed another long, sensual, sleepy kiss on my lips before she cuddled into my chest.

"Goodnight silly." I grinned at the nickname and I listened to her breathe. Almost immediately it slowed down and she drifted off into sleep.

I took in her features, pushing a strand of hair gently behind her ear. Her lips were slightly parted and her hair was messy. Her chest rose up and down softly making me smile. I looked at all the hickies I placed, on her neck, chest and thighs and chuckled softly.

She was stunning.

I traced my hand over her cheek and placed and soft kiss on her forehead, letting my lips linger. I felt my heart in my chest throb as my lips burnt up from her touch.

"Oh Ella. What are you doing to me?" I whisper.

I close my eyes, resting my head on top of hers as I fell asleep with a smile placed on my lips.

*****

"Kaleb are you seriously gonna start acting out now?" I say exasperatedly as I chased the naked little boy around the house.

He was starting to get faster since he's been practicing his walking and I think he's starting to get into his terrible twos already, or he just wants to be a little trouble maker today.

Ella produced a melodious laugh as she watched me.

"Are you not going to help?" I ask and she ignored me, looking at the boy.

"Hey buddy. Getting to your streaking days already? You know I've only just started college and I haven't even gotten to those days yet," she said to him. I gaped at her.

"Steak!" He yelled, attempting to say "streak."

"Seriously El?" She laughed again and Kaleb ran out of the living room. I groaned.

"Give me a kiss to give me strength?" She laughed again and pulled me down for a kiss. It was a soft kiss that sent electric currents throughout my body. I smiled into it as I pulled away and winked at her before taking off into the hallway.

"Kaleb," I drew out. "Come out, come out wherever you are."

I heard little giggles coming from upstairs.

"How the hell did he get up there so fast," I mumble as I head up.

I called out his name again, earning louder giggles that came from Kacy's room. I smirked. Of course she helped him.

I knocked on Kacy's door before entering. I felt a presence behind me, seeing it was Ella, probably here to watch the show.

Kacy was sitting on bed with her laptop on her lap.

"What're you in here for?"

"My child is in here," I state.

"What makes you think that?" She tilts her head.

I narrow my eyes at her at she looks at me innocently.

I seen the covers move and realized there was a lump there.

I smirked and looked at her. Her eyes widened as she jumped up and over the little ball, shielding it.

"Watch out Kaleb, she's onto us," I heard her say.

I jumped on the bed and started tickling Kacy to get her out. Her laughs filled the room as she pleaded for me to stop. I got her away from Kaleb and pulled the covers back to reveal the little boy. He shrieked as I grabbed him.

"Uh oh!" He laughed.

"You little booger," I state. "I can't believe you let him lay in your bed when he's naked."

"You just gave him a bath. You always change him before so I knew he wouldn't pee on my bed and he's clean. So I don't care."

I rolled my eyes at her as I took Kaleb into his room. Ella followed behind as she laughed.

She was a little sore today from our stunts from earlier but she was managing with a slight limp. I smirked at her as she slowly sat down in the rocking chair in the corner.

I put the diaper on and then set him down.

"Why aren't you getting him clothes?" Ella asked as she set Kaleb on her lap.

"Well we have to leave for that dinner in an hour and I don't want him to be in fancy clothes till then. He likes going around naked anyways."

"Oh yeah! That dinner. I hope it goes well."

"I'm sure it will. I'm kind of excited," I state. "Do you mind getting Kaleb some juice while I get ready?"

"Of course," she smiled and kissed my cheek, heading out of the room with Kaleb following her like a lost puppy. I chuckled and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

I took a quick shower before blowdrying my hair.

I looked in my closet as I brushed my teeth and pulled out a cute, simple, pink dress. I set it on my bed before going to rinse my mouth. Kaleb was sitting in bed with a sippy cup.

"Thank you," I gave Ella a kiss before picking up Kaleb and taking him into his room.

I put him in a pair of light jeans, a blue polo, some striped suspenders and finished it off with his little tennis shoes. He doesn't need fancy shoes.

"You look super cute bub," I coo and set him down on the ground where he immediately went to Ella. She picked him up and set him in her lap.

"You are looking fancy little man. You got a date tonight?"

He smiles at her and nods his head yes. I laugh at him. I know he doesn't know what that means.

Kacy came in the room with a flower dress and straightened hair.

"You all look really nice," Ella stated as she set Kaleb down who then ran to Kacy. She smiled down at him and picked him up.

"We'll meet you guys in the car," Kacy stated. "And thank you Ella!" She blew her a kiss.

I chuckled and Ella came over to me.  I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put hers around my neck.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," she smiled at me.

"Thank you love," I gently kissed her. "I have to get going though."

"Yeah yeah I know. I'll show my way out."

"Wait! I wanna walk out with you," I pouted. I quickly put on some flats and took Ella's hand. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Of course," she smiles and pecks my lips before going and getting in her car.

I get in mine, checking to see I got everybody.

"You ready to meet our possibly soon to be step siblings?" I ask Kacy as I pull out, she just shrugged at me. "I think it'll go fine. It'll be okay," I tell her.

She nods as she looks out the window.

I turn on the music as we head down the road, hoping to get everybody in a good mood.

It worked. Kacy was singing along with me and Kaleb was swinging his arms around in the back. I smiled as we pulled into the restaurant.

I got Kaleb out of the seat and set him down. He whined but grabbed my hand anyways and we walked into the restaurant.

Everybody was there besides Layla and her kids.

"Hey dad," I smiled and hugged him. He placed a kiss on my head before taking Kaleb from me.

"Layla should be here soon. She was having a hard time with her daughter not wanting to be here."

I nod at him and greet Emily and Kane. I kiss my mom on the cheek and go to Kenny to do our handshake. I greet Kyler and sit beside Sarah.

"How's the wedding planning?" I ask.

She lit up.

"I think it's going good. Really hard though. We're trying to think of a date though still. We were thinking April maybe. That gives us seven months till."

I nod. "April would be nice. Not too hot you know? And it's spring time, it might be really nice. Mom and Ella can always help you out with it."

She laughs and nods, "Oh I know. I also have my own mother wanting to help. I think I should just have a get together with the three of them so they can all pitch in and argue on ideas."

I laugh. "They're all really excited. I'm really excited as well."

I felt something hit my leg. I picked up Kaleb and sat him on my lap as Sarah started to coo at him.

A waiter came around and got our drink orders as we waiting for Layla. This daughter of hers must be a bitch.

"Sorry we're late," a rushed voice said.

I looked up and seen Layla, with a boy by her side, with brown hair and green eyes. He didn't look too much like Layla but he looked familiar.

I squinted and then seen movement behind them.

My mouth dropped.

———
Sorry it's a bit of a shorter chapter than usual! And sorry I'm not good at writing sex scenes but like, that might be the only one you get so enjoy it! 😂

Also, use the link ;))
Word Count: 2444

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 72.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
139K 5.2K 15
Annabelle doesn't have an easy life. To most she has the "perfect" life. Straight A student, captain of the softball team, and Miss popular. What the...
7.9K 275 16
"You got so much to lose." "As in what?" "A business deal. Some credibility. Your damn life." 》》 Ruhi Salerno has never known how to lose in a game...
38.2K 1.8K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...