Wild

By Luna_aka_Blade

"Before you even think about looking at him, remember the beast behind him" He growled, "I won't hesitate to... More

☽ 1 ☾
☽ 2 ☾
☽ 3 ☾
☽ 4 ☾
☽ 5 ☾
☽ 6 ☾
☽ 7 ☾
☽ 8 ☾
☽ 9 ☾
☽ 10 ☾
☽ 11 ☾
☽ 12 ☾
☽ 13 ☾
☽ 14 ☾
☽ 15 ☾
☽ 16 ☾
☽ 17 ☾
☽ 18 ☾
☽ 19 ☾
☽ 20 ☾
☽ 21 ☾
☽ 22 ☾
☽ 23 ☾
☽ 24 ☾
☽ 25 ☾
☽ 26 ☾
☽ 27 ☾
☽ 28 ☾
☽ 29 ☾
☽ 30 ☾
☽ 31 ☾
☽ 32 ☾
☽ 33 ☾
☽ 34 ☾
☽ 35 ☾
☽ 36 ☾
☽ 38 ☾
☽ 39 ☾
☽ 40 ☾
☽ 41 ☾
☽ 42 ☾
☽ 43 ☾
☽ 44 ☾
☽ 45 ☾
☽ 46 ☾
☽ 47 ☾
☽ 48 ☾
☽ 49 ☾
☽ 50 ☾
☽ Bonus Chapter ☾
Book Promo

☽ 37 ☾

13.3K 668 92
By Luna_aka_Blade

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin called, walking out of the house. The elder was practicing outside. Well, Jimin was supposed to practice as well, but he got a break. He watched the other practice for a while, before remembering what he came out for. 

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin called once again. 

This time, the white-haired stopped practicing and turned around at him, "What?"

"I've got a question."

The elder gave an expression that seemed like he was thinking, "Okay, what is it?"

"Um, you said that apart from this one, there are few more other sanctuaries like this, right?"

Yoongi hummed, walking over and sitting down next to him, "Yeah."

"So, I don't get it. Why would the people from other sanctuaries try to attack this on.. or me? I mean that doesn't make any sense." Jimin mumbled. 

He looked up, hearing Yoongi chuckle quietly. The elder ruffled his head and he wondered if he said something wrong. 

"Not the other sanctuaries, Moonboy." Yoongi replied. 

Jimin raised his eyebrow at that, "Then?"

"The banished ones."

Jimin froze hearing that. His eyes widen a little as he looked at Yoongi with shock, "Banished ones?"

The elder sighed a nodded, "Some people... like me, who lose control over our animals. We eventually get banished from this place because it's not safe keep us here."

"But you're-"

Jimin fell quiet when Yoongi pressed his finger on his lips and smiled a little. Then, the elder leaned into a placed a quick kiss.

"You saved me, but some people aren't as lucky." Yoongi continued, "Some people lose thier humanity forever and turn into complete animals. They can never change back again. And this place is no longer meant for them. And some people, forget how to shift to their animal forms. Staying human forever. But you can still see the humanity or the essence of their animals inside them."

"How?"

"Have you ever wondered how some people can adjust to instant darkness without any problem. Or how some people just have an excellent sense of hearing or smell? They may have forgotten how to shift, but the animal inside them remembers." Yoongi explained, "And some animals... they just seem to have way more understanding about humans than others. Some wolves, warm up to people quicker than others. Or how some animals are more humane than the others."

"But why were they banished?" Jimin asked quietly. He couldn't help but wonder what would have happened to Yoongi if he didn't stumble upon this place by accident. 

"Animals... they can't stay here. This place is not cut out for them. And as for the humans, it can risk revealing our identity to the outside world. They have to leave." Yoongi answered. 

Jimin hummed in acknowledgment. Then he suddenly remembered the reaction on Ethan's face when he showed them the mark. He knew he could get some answers from Yoongi, because the elder too was surprised that day.

"Hyung..."

"Hmm?"

"And what about that mark?"

He noticed Yoongi furrow his brow a little as he bit his lips. He seemed to contemplating whether or not to answer. 

"Yoongi, please?" Jimin pleaded. He really needed to know. Because he hoped that would answer the questions in his mind. He kept on seeing images on repeat. And recently one of them had that mark. 

"Okay..." Yoongi, turning around to face him, "After the first Moon Goddess, died...our whole kind was divided into two halves. One, who thought, that it would be better if the essence of the Moon Goddess leaves with her body and the other who believed it should be passed from on generation to another. The first kind, thought, people weren't worthy of her essence and fought back. Which led to a bloody war. Eventually, it was decided that essence would be passed on. However, some still remained who thought what were doing was wrong. And they hid themselves. No one ever knows where they are. And each time we get the slightest idea of where they might be, they change places. Before they were able to hide themselves, they were branded. As sign of traitorship against the Moon Goddess. And eventually, the mark became a sign. Those people, they still try to attack the ones with the power of the Moon... and that is why they are attacking you."

Jimin sucked in a deep breath hearing that. His life was in constant danger. As long as he lived. And he wasn't sure how to respond to that. Maybe this is why Yoongi was hesitant to answer him.  He wasn't sure anymore if he wanted to continue staying in this place. Where his life was never safe.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you about this..." Yoongi whispered, looking worried. 

 Jimin looked into his eyes and it was evident the elder knew what he was thinking. He looked anxious. He leaned in forward to touch their foreheads together. But unlike the other times when Jimin would smile softly and close his eyes, his time he looked ahead with a blank expression. 

"I'm not going to ask you stay here, that would be selfish." Yoongi chuckled lightly, "But just know... I need you here. We need you here. So, please just think about this and after that if you want to leave... it's alright."

Jimin let out a shaky breath and nodded, "Okay..."

⇼⇼⇼⇼

Jimin was staring at the ceiling, thinking about what Yoongi had said earlier in the evening. He couldn't sleep because of it. His mind clogged up with thoughts. The elder hadn't said much since then. And Jimin thought it was okay. Because, it was most likely if Yoongi tried to to talk to him he might not reply. 

Then something struck him. They attack the ones with the power of the Moon. Jimin gasped, sitting up straight whent he realization hit him. His mother too carried the power of the Moon. They were the one who broke into their house and killed her. 

Suddenly, he heard knocking on the door. His eyes shifted down to the door. But realized whoever it was talking at the front door. That would explain why the sound was so soft. Furrowing his brow in confusion, Jimin got up and headed out. He saw Yoongi already opening the door. The silver head was shocked to see Ethan standing outside the house. In the middle of the night.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin heard Yoongi say. 

The Counsellor noticed his presence then, "Oh Jimin, thank god you're not asleep."

The white haired moved aside to let Ethan walk in and as soon as he did, his face scrunched up, "Good god Yoongi, this house reeks of your scent. Your territory was marked strong enough that I had to think twice before entering. Why did you go about marking this house so bad for?"

Yoongi sniffed the air a little, "That is exactly why I scented it so strong. To keep unwanted people out."

"Huh...I'm going to ignore that because I have more important business." Ethan replied to which Yoongi rolled his eyes. 

"Where is he?" He asked. 

Ethan paused, turning back to white-haired man, "Where's who?

Yoongi rolled his eyes once again and let out a frustrated sigh, "Ethan... I'm a tiger. I can hear you from three kilometers away. And my territory is a kilometer in radius. I know Namjoon walked into my turf with you. Where is he-" He stopped, his head snapping towards the door, "Namjoon you're behind a tree, I can smell you. Get over here, now."

Jimin snorted when he saw Namjoon peeking from behind a tree right outside their house. At first he was confused as to what was happening. He still is confused. But he is finding the whole situation too funny to think about it. 

"You won't kill me, right?" Namjoon asked warily, "Look! Ethan dragged me in! So, it's not my fault!"

"If I had to kill you, I would have done so the moment you walked into my turf, now get in here before I close the door."

Namjoon still looked warily but got into the house. He smiled a little at the silver head. 

"So, what happened?" Yoongi asked again, "You better have a good reason."

"Jimin, I need your help." Ethan spoke. 

The youngest in the room felt like deer caught in headlights hearing that. Something to do with him?

"We need to you to take us to the apartment where you and your mother lived. There might be something important." Ethan added. 

It hurt to reminded of the place. But something was stood out to him more. The landlady of the apartment they used to stay in, didn't let anyone else use the house. So that Jimin could visit the house whenever he wanted. And he did. He did go her on weekends. And no one apart from her and him knew that the house wasn't rented once again. 

"How did you know?" Jimin asked. 

"Your mother, we knew her of course." Ethan answered, "I'll explain everything afterwards but right now we need to leave before someone finds out."

Namjoon looked out the window with a worried expression. 

"The marked ones are here and we need to leave. Now." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.9K 20
Yoongi thinks that love is stupid and that life is too short for significant others. But when Park Jimin rocks his world in the complete opposite wa...
301K 16K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...
40.5K 1.6K 21
Is it posible for a demon child to fall in love with a human? "Smile and make the world bright once more" were the only words that he could think of...
11.5K 917 24
Min Yoongi, not an very normal person takes in a sick boy who immediately caught his heart when they locked eyes for the first time. But the boy was...