10 Things Shirabu Kenjirou Le...

By shitabu

Shirabu always feels strange around Semi Eita. Sometimes it's an accelerated heartbeat. Sometimes it's a nerv... More

Rivals
A Dream
Morning Practice
Friends
The First and Second Things
Boxes
The Third Thing
Smiles
The Beginnings of...
...A Crush
The Fourth and Fifth Things
The Sixth thing
Nice Girl
The Seventh Thing
Invitation
Flowers
Red *blood warning!*
The Eighth Thing
Kawanishi and Tendou
Flashbacks and Notes
Be My Valentine (Or, the Ninth Thing)
Residue
Kawanishi and Tendou 2
The Tenth Thing
Kawanishi and Tendou 3
Snippets
Discussion
The One Thing He Didn't Learn

Practice

1.6K 85 11
By shitabu

After his conversation with Semi and a large dose of coffee, Shirabu was back on track in time for afternoon practice.

He practiced set over set, each one delivered simply and flawlessly.

While taking a break from setting, Tendou sneakily approached Shirabu.

"You're doing very well now. Did something good happen? Perhaps... in the nurses office with a certain setter?"

Shirabu stared at Tendou blankly.

"What do you mean?"

Tendou smiled mischeviously.

"Don't think I didn't notice the sudden change in the way you talked to Semi, or the way you addressed him, hmm? Or should I say Semi-senpai?"

Shirabu flushed a bright pink when he realized what Tendou was suggesting.

"Shut up! No! I'm happy because- because I got a good score on my maths test!"

This was a lie. Shirabu was on a roll today.

But it was strange. He didn't usually lie. He only seemed to do so lately, around his senpai... Why was that?

Shirabu slapped his cheeks. This was frusturating. He'd sort out his feelings later. What mattered now was practice.

He probably just wanted to become friends with his senpai, now that he realized Semi wasn't too bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.1K 26
This is a Monama x Kaminari fic. Monama was playing Truth Or Dare at lunch with some of his friends from class 1-B. Everything was going fine until h...
9.2K 227 9
"Unrequited love is the deadliest emotion," "Yeah, no shit," Some people have better luck with love than others. Shirabu isn't one of them. His unre...
165K 4.5K 32
EDIT: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 IM SORRY IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING 💀💀💀 16+ you're added to the sejoh gc by your best friend Oikawa. And you have so...
3.1K 378 32
Trigger Warning ⚠️ This story mentioning self harm, depression and suicide ----- Pain is a part of life. But not for Asahi, Pain is his life. Strug...