Dear Diary, I love him.

Per herosfuckindimples

Dear Diary, I love him. I shouldn't, but I do. I love him. It wasn't love at first sight. I definitely wasn'... Més

INTODUCTION
Tuesday, January 1st.
Monday, January 7th.
Wednesday, January 9th.
Sunday, January 13th
Friday, January 18th.
Saturday, January 19th.
Wednesday, January 23rd.
Friday, January 25th.
Monday, January 28th.
Wednesday, January 30th.
Saturday, February 2nd.
Monday, February 4th
Saturday, February 9th
Sunday, February 10th.
Monday, February 11th
Friday, February 15th.
Tuesday, February 25th.
Wednesday, February 26th.
Saturday, March 1st.
Tuesday, March 4th.
Wednesday, March 7th.
Friday, March 9th.
Monday, March 12th.

Tuesday, January 22nd

1K 119 41
Per herosfuckindimples

Dear Diary,

As soon as I walked to school on Monday morning, something immediately seemed wrong.

Probably because even before I could enter the school gates, I watched Hero walking out of them furiously and heading to his car.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I stepped in front of him.

You could say that we were some kind of... friends? I mean he was still annoying but a lot of the times he made me laugh and I could say sometimes it was fun hanging out with him.

Sometimes.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

He just grunted and tried to walk past me but I went in front of him and stopped him.

"Step aside, Jo. I need to get out of here"

"What happened?" I asked again.

He clenched his jaw and he just looked me in the eyes. 

"Just get me out of here, before I go back inside and punch him in the face until he sees stars!"

My questioning look made him sigh. 

"Aiden" he explained. "I saw him making out with Megan in front of my locker"

I gasped.

Okay, as I said, A LOT of guys were chasing Megan. But she wasn't the type to date someone or make out with them if she didn't actually like them. I've never heard her talk about Aiden before and believe me if she liked him I would have heard it a million times already.

"That's weird" I said. "I don't think Megan had even acknolegded Aiden before. What the hell?" I said mostly to myself.

"I don't give a fuck" he was clearly pissed. "You know how many times I've told Aiden I was into Megan? And now he does this shit" his hand turned into a fist.

I don't think he was so mad about Megan actually kissing someone else, but mostly because that someone was his best friend.

"Come on, let's go inside. We'll confront them"

"I don't wanna go inside" he whined.

"You are not a baby, Hero. You need to look your best friend into the eyes even if he hurt you" I turned away from him. "I do that everyday"

In the end he sighed and followed me.

And as I entered the building the first thing I saw in front of my eyes is Megan holding hands with Aiden. He had her pressed against the lockers while putting her hair behind her ear. And then they were kissing. 

"You got to be fucking kidding me!" Hero whispered behind me.

I looked back at him. "Fuck them, let's go to class" and next thing I knew I was grabbing his hand.

The movement caught us both off guard and we froze. My gaze lingered at our hands for a second and his did the same.

"Sorry" I said and then pulled my hand away.

"No, it's the best opportunity" he said taking my hand again.

I almost stopped breathing.

"Right now. We can be coupley and stuff and she's going to get jealous" he said.

"Hero" I stopped him before he could do anything. 

"What?"

"She's not into you" 

"But-"

"She would have made it clear by now if she was. I'm sorry"

He lowered his head and I just left him there, going to class.

I felt guilty about everything. It felt like everything was my fault. Why would Megan go after Aiden?

At lunch Megan found me before I could. "You won't believe what happened today!" she was cheery.

"What?"

She gave me her phone.

"I miss you"

It was a text from Nate.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"He misses me. We're definitely getting back together. I just need to play hard to get so he know what he's missing"

Usually I would just nod my head and move on with my day but this time I was pissed.

"Then, why were you making out with Aiden Williams this morning?" I snapped.

She scantched her nose. "Oh you saw that?"

"I think everyone did, Megan"

"Well, I'd tell you but I don't want to hurt you" she said putting a fry in her mouth.

"Hurt me?"

"Yeah, we're friends. I was just trying to make things better"

"How exactly?"

"Look, I know Hero is your boyfriend or whatever but his vibes are telling me he has a small crush on me so I was just making out with someone else so he could see it and get off my back"

As soon as she finished talking my jaw was on the floor.

"No need to thank me" she smiled.

This girl is unbelievable. 

Un fucking believable.

I couldn't even say anything because she spoke again.

"By the way, is he actually your boyfriend? Because other than that time you sat on his lap at lunch I haven't seen you really hang out. You are like strangers. What kind of relationship is that? If I was with Fiennes kid I wouldn't let him leave my side. Have you seen his lips? My goodness!"

I really had to slap myself to understand everything her mouth was saying.

"Are you hearing yourself?" I asked her before she could say anything else. "Because your mouth said something and then your mouth said something completely different"

"I'm just admitting he's hot Josephine. Not that I like him. Good score" she smiled.

I knew that smile well. I've seen her give that smile to other girls. Weak girls, as she called them.

And at that point I knew it. Hero was right. 

1) Megan was a shitty friend.

2) Megan didn't like Hero.

but
3) Megan wanted Hero because I had him.

At least she thought I had him.

After that conversation, I didn't know what to do. If I pretended that Hero and I were together, Hero actually had a shot with Megan. 

But Megan didn't have genuine feelings for him, so in the end he would get hurt anyway.

UGH I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

And while I was freaking out, a ball of paper landed on top of my head.

I grabbed the paper annoyed and turned around to look at the person.

Cole.

"Hey :) "

"Hellow (: "

I wrote back.

His response came quickly.

"What are you doing after school?"

"I have a club meeting" I answered.

"Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to rehearse for the play together since most of our scenes are with each other"

I felt my cheeks getting redder.

"How about tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sounds good"

Cole offered to walk me to my club meeting at the end of the day.

This was the perfect moment. The moment I've been waiting for. The moment I should ask him on a date.

But surprisingly he asked first.

IKR WHAT?

Once we reached the classrom we were having the meeting, Cole looked at me. I saw him gulping like he was nervous or something.

"Hey, would you like to get dinner with me sometime?" he asked.

I bit my lip. "Like on a date?"

He blushed. God, my heart.

"Sure" he answered with a smile.

Once I was about to answer, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Who is that snack over there?"

It was Megan. God!

Cole looked uncomfortable. "Hi, I'm Cole"

"Megan" she answered.

Cole just nodded. To Megan's surprise he didn't give her a second look as he turned back to me.

"So... about that date..." he trailed.

"Oh, you poor boy" Megan cut me off again and I wanted to punch her. "A date? You don't want to make her boyfriend jealous, do you?" 

shit.

shit and a hundrend times shit.

Cole furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"You have a boyfriend?" he asked me.

"Hero" Megan said for me.

"I thought he wasn't your boyfriend" Cole kept looking at me.

Megan's eyes finally turned to my place. They were cornering me.

"Oh, he isn't?" she raised her eyebrows. "I thought you guys were together" Megan said.

I had to make a descision right at that point.

Was I going to help Hero?

Or was I going to say a big fuck you to his plan and his annoying ass and go on a date with Cole?

But I guess my mind had made already a descision because as soon as I saw Hero coming closer, probably for the club meeting I acted quicker that I've ever had.

I grabbed his hand so I could get his attention. "Hey, babe" I told him.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?

Hero just stopped and stared at me for a second with the weirdest expression and then stared at our hands.

"Did I miss something?" he asked.

I started fake laughing. "This guy. He always makes me laugh. You are so funny, baby!" I grabbed his chin and without even thinking it twice -because if I was, I'd have pulled away- I leaned in and pressed my lips on his cheek. 

Then I leaned in next to his ear. "Just play along dumbass"

He gulped and looked around us realizing that Megan and Cole were staring.

Then he started fake laughing as well as he pulled me in his arms. "You are always my inspiration, cupcake" he kissed my forehead and I tried my best to not let my heart skip a bit.

Megan seemed pissed as she gave us a fake smile. "See? They are such a cute couple"

Cole just looked sad. "Oh, umm" he trailed. "I didn't know. I'm sorry for asking you out. I'm an idiot"

Fuck, no!

I wanted to say something, but I had to pretend. I had to pretend I was with this jackass that couldn't stop smiling ironically to Cole. 

"I'm glad for you guys" Cole said but he didn't look like he meant it. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jo" he said and then left.

"Bye, Paul!" Hero waved at him.

Cole grunted under his breath as he whispered "It's Cole"

"Guess I'll leave you two to join your stupid club! Jo, I can't believe Cole asked you out while you have a boyfriend. You are on fire girl! You need to call me when you come home. Kisses!" Megan said and then skipped happily outside.

I was pissed at myself. I made Cole look like an idiot. I wanted to take it back.

"Okay, what the hell just happened?" Hero asked. 

"Whatever you always wanted, idiot" I pushed his chest but he grabbed my wrist bringing me closer. 

"Hey, I didn't force you to do that. I though we weren't doing the whole pretend thing" he whispered close to my face.

"Megan thinks we are together and I think she's jealous. Cole asked me out in front of Megan so I had to fucking reject him for you"

Hero whinced. "Oops" he only said. "I'm sorry"

"It's fine I guess it's my fault"

"So..." he trailed. "Are we actually doing this?" 

I let out a breath. "I guess we are"

"Yessssss!" he squealed. He literally squealed. And then his arms were around my waist as he lifted me off the ground twirling me around.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" he kept saying.

I laughed. "Okay, put me down. People are watching" I said and he did. 

"Let them watch. We are boyfriend and girlfriend now"

"It's fake" I reminded him.

"Right. Fake"

But he kept smiling.

"I'll repay you. After the whole thing is over, I'll make sure myself you and Cole are going on the best date ever"

Let's see how this whole thing ends first.

SO I GUESS THEY ARE DOING THIS.

ARE WE SURPISED THO?

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER? I LOVE WHERE THE STORY IS GOING SO FAR.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. LOVE Y'ALL!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.8K 43
I fall even more in love with him. He lost his love. Leaving me broken and shattered. My family was very important to me. They lose interest in me. I...
147K 6.2K 112
Tessa has a past which will be after her always, but Hardin will save her. But they will be happy? ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexual and abuse...
Temporarily Mine Per SlyWords

Literatura romàntica

14.5K 1K 40
Fake. That's what we are. That's what we agreed to be. I thought it would be harder, convincing everyone our school's star receiver was mine and mine...
42.8K 2.4K 15
"Why are you looking at my lips like that?" I decided to be straight forward and ask him. He were still swaying back and forth at the soft music. "So...