princess | dabi x reader

由 irasellas

(Y/N) lives an ordinary life with her closest friend, Pinka. She scours the streets of Japan and works as a s... 更多

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24 ⭑
part 25 ⭑
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35 ⭑
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42 ⭑
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46

part 4

39.5K 946 2.8K
由 irasellas

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

A warm, ray of sun reflected onto my strands of hair and into my pupils, waking me up. "I must have slept in a weird position" I thought, because an intense feeling of acid radiated throughout my arm.

I flung my slender legs off the beaten mattress, and dragged myself to the quiet bathroom. My mouth was encased with thick saliva that had built-up throughout the cold night. The industrial lights which scattered themselves around the apartment were absent, informing me that Pinka was still asleep.

A splash of polar water seaped into my skin, as I began to wash my face. I peered my eyes down at my phone screen, and read the digital calendar. It was Saturday, meaning I had to go and fetch groceries.

The scent of stinging mint filled my nostrils, as I slowly pinched the metal duct of toothpaste. Soft, plastic bristles grazed gently over my teeth, avoiding my sensitive gums. Inhaling before spitting out my toothpaste, I then rinsed out my mouth.

My vision was beginning to unfog, as I dragged myself back to my bedroom. I guided my lace nightgown down my body, undoing the white ribbons which kept it secure. After quickly slipping a hoodie over my bare chest, and throwing on some running shorts, I dashed out the front door.

The local supermarket wasn't far from here, in fact, it was just a few streets down. I walked with my hands in my pockets, examining my hot breath which was now visible throughout winter.

I surely wasn't prepared for the sudden cold weather, as goosebumps began to arise from my skin. Sharp blades of cold air sliced through the fabric concealing my body, turning my nipples stiff. "I'll be fine, besides the supermarket isn't too far away." I thought.

Once I had arrived, I felt a wave of relief pass over my body. The supermarket was warm, and the aroma of fresh produce and plastic bags were all too familiar. I read over the shopping list in my head, making sure to memorize each request. "Spices, fruits.. and Calbee snacks?"

"Pinka, what the heck?" I laughed to myself.

Picking up a small, lightweight, shopping basket I head over to the produce section. Lush shades of green filled my view, making me hungry. I gathered what I needed, and head onto the next aisle.

Our favorite aisle. I'm talking about the snack one, of course! Bright packaging served as eye-candy for young kids, the aisle sold all types of snacks. Chips, candies, and more. Pinka had requested for Calbee snacks. They were quite popular, and came in a wide variety of flavors, but Pinka always preferred the buttered ones. The snacks resembled french-fries, but they were a bit crispier than normal ones which you would find at fast-food places.

After paying for all of the necessities, I made my way back onto the street. Delicate snowflakes began to fall, it was our first snow. My fingers carried the transparent grocery bags with ease, as I happily made my walk home, until I was stopped.

"Hey, hey, hey! Nice legs, lady."

"Oh yeah, what a looker!"

Those words not only feared me, but caused my entire body to freeze. Two men, one was short and stubby, and the other tall yet thin. My feet sunk into the ground, not even budging.

"I bet she's got some tits on her, covered by that hoodie."

"The best goods are always covered up, why is that?"

They were clever to catch me now, as nobody was around this area so deep in the tangled suburbs. "My quirk is useless, and I have no martial arts knowledge, what the hell do I do now?" I prayed someone would see, but nobody left their houses, yet suddenly I heard a voice.

A tattered cloak followed his every step, and he wore a belt that merely upheld his pants. It was none other than Dabi, but why was he here? Disregarding the first snowfall, he still wore a translucent, white blouse. "That's not very nice."

"Who's this? Your boyfriend or something?"

"I couldn't care less about your pathetic boyfriend."

Dabi ignored their petty remarks, and approached the two men. A swift punch to the stomach was enough for the slender one to cough blood. His legs folded, protecting his bruised stomach as he fell limp on the snowy concrete.

The stubby man ran to his friend's aid, comforting him and spurting insults at the man who saved me. He caressed his friend's broad forehead, and began to cry. I stepped back, almost tripping, then Dabi continued.

In a deep, yet serious tone, Dabi said "Let's go."

He wrapped his muscular arm over my shoulder, and began to travel in the opposite direction, forcing me back with him. I didn't have the words to say, yet I clinged onto his heavy coat. Dabi pulled me closer, making the warmth from his body radiate onto my skin.

We walked away from the scene, pretending as if nothing happened. Our time together was being spent in silence, until I opened my mouth. "Is he going to be okay-"

"Don't worry about it." Dabi remarked, cutting me off.

I didn't want to reply, it would be too awkward. My stomach churned and growled lowly, abrupting our peace and humiliating me. Surprisingly, Dabi didn't tease me over it.

"You hungry?" he asked.

Gazing up at his features, I was mesmerized. Dabi anchored his vision towards the street, yet he knew I was staring. "I guess so." I said, replying.

"Thanks for saving me back there, by the way."

A faded shade of rose arose to the surface of Dabi's cheeks. However, he quickly brushed it off. "It was nothing."

"What's up with the shorts? It's freezing." Dabi continued.

A chuckle escaped from my chapped lips, it was ironic for him to say that. "Are you kidding me?"

"Dude, you're wearing a thin blouse. At least I have the audacity to wear a hoodie." I continued, laughing blatantly at his face.

Our bickering continued until we came across a vending machine. The choices were odd, as it sold corn soup and hot coffee. Dabi took ahold of my grocery bags, and rested them carefully onto the fluffy snow.

"I'm sure you have some spare change. Corn soup sound any good?" he asked, while approaching the marked vending machine.

"Uhh, yeah." I replied, planting some crumpled bills and warm coins into his palm.

Dabi selected the hot, corn soup, and inserted the money into the slot. Soon enough, the can of soup tumbled into the receiver. After using the bottom of his nail to open the can, he gave it to me.

The steam arising from the soup made my nose sweat, and the aroma emitting from it was surprisingly delectable. I took occasional sips of the corn soup, while continuing to walk with Dabi.

To my surprise, Dabi looked lost. His face was still, yet I picked up traces of confliction. I had a lot of questions, why did he save me? In fact, what kind of luck caused him to be in the area?

His arm was no longer hung over my shoulder, so he must've put his guard down. I anchored my foot into the snow, nearly tripping him. Then, I caught his attention.

Dabi stood motionless, possibly trying to process what just happened. I had delivered a gentle slap onto his chest, causing him to freeze up.

"Have some!" I exclaimed, lifting my hand which held the can of soup.

The weight of the can was then released off my hand. "Alright then." he said, before taking a small sip of the soup.

He was silent for a moment, before releasing a small laugh. "That's fucking good! Maybe I should keep it all for myself."

I jokingly gasped before pushing Dabi's chest away. Reaching for the can of soup, I snatched it out his grip. "It's mine!"

Dabi delicately picked snowflakes out of my hair, and stood protective of me throughout our walk. Still, he was a stranger to me. My head hung low, as I asked. "Dabi?"

"Yeah?" he responded.

I hit him with a smile, exposing my pearly teeth. "Let's be friends."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; i seriously don't know where i was going with this im so sorry BAJDBS

edit: CORNBN SOUP???

artwork by: rig4320 on twitter

words: 1404

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6.8K 291 16
When she had left UA, Nakidori swore she would leave in the past things that had always held her back in high school. And now years later, as a succe...
13 0 9
𝐼 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎. 𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 �...
2.2K 84 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...