princess | dabi x reader

irasellas

(Y/N) lives an ordinary life with her closest friend, Pinka. She scours the streets of Japan and works as a s... Еще

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24 ⭑
part 25 ⭑
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35 ⭑
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42 ⭑
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46

part 3

49.8K 998 1.8K
irasellas

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Who knows? It's a big world out there." Dabi's response echoed throughout my head. I had never made any friends other than Pinka, so why did this have to end so soon? He's right, though. This was only a one-time occurrence.

"I see, well. I better get going." I sighed.

I didn't leave space for Dabi's remarks. Instead, I quickly excused myself from the dead room. "Get over it, (Y/N)." Those words resounded throughout my head, reflecting off the walls of my skull. Making my way back to the employee rooms, I then gathered my belongings.

The same, nuisance of a man pranced up to me. "I'll see you on Monday, (Y/N)!" my boss said.

My eyes rolled into a far corner. Then, I quickly threw on a heavy jacket, one that I always bring to shifts. It was nearly winter, and the temperature in the area had been reducing drastically.

It was impossible to hear the intense rain from inside of the nightclub, but now the sound they made was definite. The heavy drops of rain vibrated against the slippery concrete, producing a light, foggy mist. As I panned my vision around the area, I noticed there were no cabs.

"Jeez! Guess I'll be walking home." I complained.

I passed multiple closed storefronts, yet the rain wouldn't let up. Dabi's presence wouldn't escape my mind, and I hated it. I was infatuated with a total stranger. Perhaps it was his messy, raven hair. Or even his toned, yet not bulging muscles.

From my clear purse, I brought out a pocket umbrella. Small, luminous drops of cold rain lingered on the tips of my hair, and miniature bumps began to stem from my arms. It was nearly one in the morning, meaning Pinka should have drifted off to sleep by now.

Finally, the stinging rain began to dim. As the fog dispersed from the streetview, a glistening reflection of nearby buildings and lights rested superior from the concrete. The bright, neon lights of Tokyo shone on the strands of my hair.

Letting out a sigh, I mumbled to myself as I panned my eyes over the cheap apartment complex. "Home at last."

The journey up the moldy, steep staircase left my calves with an aching pain. I grabbed the silver, backup key from my purse, and quietly unlocked my apartment door.

"Just like I thought, she's asleep." I giggled to myself.

The shared apartment was dimly lit up by the moonshine, which created a galactic filter encasing each room. As I shut and locked the door behind me, I allowed the heavy, winter coat caressing my shoulders to fall.

A comforting tone developed by the blasting air conditioning, and chirping cicadas distributed ease throughout my body. I battered my lush eyelashes as I yawned, slowly making my way to the lavatory.

Then, my thoughts began to race. Alone at last, yet still bothered by something. I undid the buckles on my leather harness, and slipped off my tight heels before they could blister more.

I gazed into the mirror, disgusted at my trashed appearance. A sudden feeling of humiliation crowded my head.

"Did I really show up to my shift looking like this?" I thought to myself.

My (H/C) hair looked hideous. Several flyaway strands spurted from my roots, and knotted clumps populated the dry strands residing at my tips. Perhaps it was the harsh rain which messed my look, yet I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

I exhaled through my nostrils as I slipped the black lace down my shoulders, my sharp collarbones now exposed. My delicate fingers grasped onto the rim of my panties, guiding their descent down my legs.

Before stepping into the shower, I took a moment to peer at my reflection. My eyes glaring at the rings which clinged onto my digits. "Adding fuel to fire, huh?"

A cold, moist feeling was absorbed into the soles of my feet as I stepped into the shower. After reaching my hand towards the faucet, a stinging pain enveloped my body and seaped into my skull. The intense heat deriving from the filtered water produced a foggy steam, which clouded the lavatory.

Rays of moonlight reflected into the lavatory, leaving an azure tone on the tiled walls. My eyes gazed up into the open window, resting above the metallic soap rack. I had always enjoyed the company of night, as the temperature grew cooler, and the blaring sounds of the city dimmed.

I pumped some cheap shampoo into my palm, and began to lather it through my hair. The excess of grime and oil streamed down my body, sinking into the crevices of my skin.

After I had washed my hair, a sudden shockwave distributed throughout my body. My colored nipples shrunk, and grew stiff. I hadn't realized how much time had passed, and now I had run out of hot water.

"That's cold!" I spat out.

Quickly washing my body, I snapped out of my dream state. Once I had disabled the freezing water, dense air crammed against me. "Man.." I thought, complaining.

I wrapped a dry towel around my body, and unlocked the bathroom door. A feeling of tranquility suffused my body, disregarding the intense feeling of cold flowing from the blasting air conditioning.

My bare, blistered feet grazed over the wooden floorboards. Then, I slowly made myself present in the kitchen, where I eagerly searched for a snack.

"Hot tea sounds good, but what brand?" I asked myself, unaware that my voice was audible.

"Ooh! I'll make some matcha tea."

Faint, yet keen crystal drops of water dripped onto my lower back, my saturated hair being the source. After applying pressure onto the start button, my matcha tea began to brew. "You wait right there!"

I sprinted to my bedroom, carefully opening the door. A translucent, lace nightgown rested peacefully above my sheets. Allowing the damp towel to fall down my legs, my body then got situated within the comfort of the fine stitches.

My eyes peered to the floor-mirror, which was littered with dried streams. Whilst caressing my chest, I unknowingly grinned.

I was nearly lost in a dream, before I snapped out of it. "Oh! My tea should be done."

I began my walk back to the kitchen, and similar to how I had thought, my brew of tea had finished. I slid out the container, and poured a small cup of matcha tea.

The whisps of steam deriving from the tea caused a light sweat under my nose. My soft fingers grasped onto the cup of tea, as I made my way back to my bedroom. I swiftly gathered my phone off the cushions of my bed, and trudged foot outside onto my balcony.

A bustling city it is, Tokyo is a center of manufacturing and tourism. However, at night in this city of lights, everything grows dimmer. Dangerous gangs, and ruthless villains stalk the streets at night. It's a blessing to have heroes in this supernatural world of ours.

I took minimal sips of my tea, blowing the steam away occasionally. It's hard to find a place to relax, when you're constantly surrounded by distractions and nuisances. That's why I found peace on my balcony, it became a place where I can breathe for once.

I closed my eyes as I exhaled, just to reopen them to a surprise. Trails of indigo ribbons and stars danced through the air, nearly hypnotizing me. Pinka's quirk, titled Este had tossed me aback.

Reaching my hand to the corners of the star, I caressed Este gently. "That scared me! Este, what are you doing here?"

A pleasant yawn frisked throughout my ears, as Pinka surprised me. "I should be asking you that, silly."

I tilted my head, and raised my voice as I followed with a response. "I'm always out here, though."

Pinka signaled Este with her fingers, summoning him to her aid. Este produced jingling sounds similar to holiday bells, before nuzzling into her ebony locks of hair. "You only come out here when something is bothering you, so! Tell me what's on your mind, or even.. who?"

"Ooh, ooh! Is it that hunk we saw at our shift?"

Unwillingly, a giggle slipped from my lips. I didn't have to say anything, Pinka could already pick up what I was feeling.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone. However.. You need to spill everything! Let's go to the mall tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, but only because I love you." I teased.

Este's galactic trail chimed as him and Pinka returned inside. My bare feet clung onto the chilled concrete, before I peered my view over the railing. The brisk wind whistled past my ears, whilst entwining with my locks of hair.

Pinka's words echoed throughout my head, making me chuckle. "Hunk from our shift? Seriously?"

"Dabi, huh?" I continued.

I crinkled my knuckles, causing my rings to dig into my skin. After several, desperate attempts to incite a gas cloud, I realized I had no luck. "Tch, what a waste of a quirk."

My hair delicately fell over the railing, flowing and parading through the winter breeze. I fluttered my eyelashes, and glared directly at the full moon. "I should probably head to bed."

"Yeah, I'll do that."

I wrapped my digits around the cooled teacup, and wiped the excess dirt off the soles of my feet before heading in. My heavy footsteps were audible against the wooden floorboards, as I made my way to the kitchen.

I tossed the decorated cup of tea into the reflective sink, and made my way back to my bedroom. Gleams of moonlight shone through my windows, illuminating my room with a bright, cerulean glow.

The blaring noise emitting from the city were dimmed, as my eyelids fell heavy. I buried my body into the printed sheets, sinking into the comfort of the mattress. Soon, I had drifted into a different reality.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; i know part 3 isn't that spicy, but oh well

let me know if there are any grammatical errors in the comments! i'm only 13, so there's bound to be some.

edit: these parts are so long i'm sorry 😭😭

artwork by: kadeart on twitter

words: 1707

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.5K 87 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...
126K 2.3K 31
IN WHICH y/n was cheated on by her boyfriend, bakugo katsuki, and goes to her best friend for comfort. ☆ CREDITS !! • story creds go to -BAKUGO...
17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...
safeword eraserbread

Фанфик

19.2K 489 20
Relationships are hard, but staying away from each other is even harder. book 2 // companion to 'not allowed' eraserbread // 2024