princess | dabi x reader

By irasellas

(Y/N) lives an ordinary life with her closest friend, Pinka. She scours the streets of Japan and works as a s... More

introduction
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24 β­‘
part 25 β­‘
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35 β­‘
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42 β­‘
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46

part 1

62.5K 1.3K 2.5K
By irasellas

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I was like any stripper in Japan, it's not exactly a desirable occupation, but it pays the bills. As I hopped off my bed, I took a moment to pan my view outside of the bulletproof glass. Rubbing the golden rings which embraced my fingers, I released a loud sigh from my lips.

A friendly knock at my door prompted me back to reality. Before I could speak, the aged doorknob twisted, and my best friend invited herself in. Pinka, I had dragged her to Japan and became lowlife strippers. A part of me felt guilty for pulling her into such a life, but I knew she would support me no matter the situation.

Pinka was ready for our incoming shift at the nightclub. I turned around, and noticed her attire for the night. She was wearing her favorite bodysuit, one that she paired with starry heels. Her ebony curls formed soft rings which rested over her shoulders.

Trudging foot into my room, Pinka asked "Are you ready?"

Running my cold fingers over my exposed stomach, I swallowed my guilt. Latex straps hugged my body, and a tight, leather harness crept down my thighs. The more nervous I got, the tighter my choker gripped around my throat. I scratched my aurous rings, and opened my lips to speak.

"I'm ready." I said as I turned, now facing Pinka.

Exiting my room, I sat myself on the tiled floor. I began to polish the base of my glimmering heels, making sure they had enough traction. Meanwhile, Pinka was shutting off the lights in our apartment.

If there was an option which resulted in saved money, we wouldn't hesitate to take it. Once I had finished polishing my heels, Pinka secured the apartment door, and we made our way to the busy street.

As I stood on the blackened concrete waiting for a cab, the stabbing winds blew against me. I felt as the winds infiltrated every crevice of my body, causing me to shiver. Small goosebumps formed down my pale arms, but thankfully the cab arrived before I could freeze.

I sat in the back of the cab, and gazed out of the tinted window. It had begun to drizzle, and I felt as the temperature inside of the cab shifted. A foggy film now encased the filthy windows. My arms entwined with Pinka's, holding her close as I drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly, the cab came to an adrubt stop, and the driver's confronting voice rang my ears. "And, we're here!"

Pinka began to rock my body in an attempt to wake me from my light slumber. "Rise and shine! Come on, (Y/N)."

My eyes peeled open as I flung my slender legs off the filthy car seats. "What?" I asked, before realizing my surroundings.

Pinka then lent the obnoxious driver a stack of emerald, paper bills. From outside the metal doors of the club, I couldn't hear the blaring rave music, but now that annoying noise was all that I could think of.

I covered my ears, my face complaining about the blasting music. A strong smell of body odor and sweat radiated off the people inside. The scent was intoxicating, nearly suffocating me.

In the far corners of the club, suspicious men were snorting cocaine and manipulating simple games of poker. Their yells were muted, yet you could read their lips.

"Hey, hey! It wasn't your turn."

"That man's cheating!"

Drunken women were being picked off like flies, disappearing into the shadows and not returning to the dance floor. Others were giving lap dances to men, dressed in nothing but skimpy lingerie.

Before the blaring, neon lights could give me migraines, Pinka gripped my arm tightly and dragged me to the employee rooms. "Let's get out of here." she said.

Suddenly, our boss spit onto the glistening tiles placed in front of us. He continuously sputtered harsh words at our faces, not considering our feelings.

"You're both late!" he yelled.

"Sorry, time got ahead of us and-" before I could continue, I was cut off once more by his confronting tone of voice.

"We have a V.I.P guest tonight, and I expect you both to handle this situation nicely, yes?"

Not letting us answer, our boss continued. "Chop chop! A worthy customer is awaiting."

My mood switched, I thought this would be like any other shift, but I was completely wrong. Pinka and I have never performed for, nor entertained a V.I.P guest. There's a first time for everything, but I was unusually nervous tonight.

Pinka took ahold of my arm, stroking my skin with her soft fingers in an attempt to pacify me. I was in a deep state, one that continued to wind and twist.

My body showed confidence, but I was more nervous than ever. Then, I felt as Pinka's arm stretched around my waist. She delivered a friendly slap against my skin, pulling me back into the current reality. "Snap out of it, (Y/N). You'll be fine!"

"There's nothing to be scared of! Besides, we have each other." Pinka continued, comforting me.

I nodded my head and swallowed my fear. There truly was nothing to be afraid of, as long as I had her. We pranced around the club, radiating auras of confidence and sass.

Our heels clacked against the reflective tiles as we directed our way to the V.I.P lounge. Pinka hummed Nicki Minaj songs under her breath, making me giggle.

Once we entered the V.I.P lounge, the atmosphere changed. The furniture was padded, and sleek. An array of crimson cushions lined the room, the aroma contaminating the area consisting of expensive liquor. However, there was no guest.

"Where's the customer?" I asked.

Pinka hadn't taken notice of the empty void filling the room. Her focus was purely on the lavish furniture. "I don't know, but I don't care."

"Should we inform boss?-"

"No! This is a perfect opportunity. I doubt anyone is here, so we should make the most of it!" Pinka said, cutting me off.

All of a sudden, Pinka gripped onto my wrist. As she dragged my body to the bar, the gleaming diamonds dangling off the chandelier nearly blinded me. She handed me a cold bottle of expensive liquor, and popped the cork off for me. The alcohol spurted out onto my clothes, leaving a tingling feeling on my skin.

"Oh, you're going to regret that!" I yelled.

Tipping the bottle upwards, Pinka took small chugs of the rich wine. I tried my best to balance in my slender heels, as I chased Pinka around the lounge. Holding the liquor bottle tightly, I flung the tingling liquid onto her bodysuit.

"This is what you get!" I excitedly said.

Pinka's roaring laughs echoed around the room. Then, she tackled me onto the cold tiles. Our shared moment of joy was abrubtly stopped, when Pinka's pupils suddenly turned bloodshot. Her honey eyes locked on something behind me. No, not something,
someone.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; hiya! i hope you enjoyed the first part, thank you so much for reading my story <3

edit. IVE REWRITTEN THIS PART LIKE 3 TIMES LMFAOOA WHY WAS I SO SERIOUS

artwork by: ametoki_uchi on twitter

words: 1204

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 29.2K 66
(Y/N) is ready to log off her game for the night, before suddenly being interrupted with a duo request. She spends a few hours with the mysterious st...
13 0 9
𝐼 π‘œπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ π“‰π’½π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½π“‰ 𝒽𝑒𝓇 π‘’π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ 𝒸𝒽𝒢𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 π“‰π‘œ 𝓂𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“€π“Ž. 𝐼𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ π‘œπ“ƒπ“π“Ž π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 οΏ½...
245K 5.8K 37
(Y/N) (L/N) is, of course, a new student a U.A He's made friends with everyone, but that,of course, some times comes with some consequences. A love...
126K 2.3K 31
IN WHICH y/n was cheated on by her boyfriend, bakugo katsuki, and goes to her best friend for comfort. β˜† CREDITS !! β€’ story creds go to -BAKUGO...