Raine On Me.

Por keyanaa2x

Eventually you'll end up where you need to be, with who you're meant to be with, and doing what your meant to... Más

Misunderstood. P1
Misunderstood. P2
The Golden Egg.
F is for Friends
Lucky.
Lucky P.2
SZN
Stood Up.
Days Without You.
Celebration
Consequences
Attraction.
Revenge.
Clouded.
Shea Butter Baby
Call Out My Name.
Butterflies
Power Trip
From Time (prt 1)
From Time (prt 2)
Focus
Simple Things
Poison

Wicked Games

3.1K 188 60
Por keyanaa2x

A/N-
If y'all don't stop putting this book in y'all's "discontinued" or "on hold" reading list. 😭 I very much still update!! (Every 2-4 days) yes I'm in school, and I'm taking College classes in HS, so this shii be VERY stressful. 😩

But I still got y'all with the updates!!

Bring your love baby, I can bring my Shame
Bring the drugs baby, I can bring my pain
I got my heart right here
I got my scars right here
Bring the cups, baby, I could bring the drank
Bring your body baby I could bring you fame
And that's my mfn words to
So let me mfn love you

Raine's Point of View

📌 Around 2pm

"Big drip, she wanna suck onna lit dick- aye." I rapped along with Fivio foreign, while doing the woah.

"Bro Raine- it's to early for allat." Gio grumbled, grabbing my phone, and turning the music off.

"It's 2 in the afternoon." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Nobody told yo ass to be up all night.

"Well I just woke up" he yawned, and stretched out his ugly ass body.

Yes bitch, he was ugly today- since he wanna piss me off.

"Who's fault is that?" I questioned, putting my hand on my hip.

"You made me sleep on the floor- in my own room." He mugged, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"And who's fault is that?" I asked once again, grabbing a bag of chips off the counter and then sitting on the living room couch. "Mhm" I hummed, not getting a response.

"I said imma work on it though." Gio spoke sitting next to me, and laying his head on my lap.

Deciding the change the subject, the thought of college popped up in my head, "Have you decided what college you wanted to go to?" I ran my fingers through his hair, as he scrolled down his Instagram feed.

"I told you I'm going wherever you go."

"Gio don't go just because I'm goin, you have to wanna go to the that college." I whined, attempting to explain the importance.

"Your deadass the only reason I'm going." I sighed realizing, I wouldn't be able to convince him to do anything.

Giovanni's Point Of View

📌 Around 7pm

Lighting up the blunt, I brought it up to my lips, and took a puff as Raine straddled my lap. I stared at her smooth skin, as she looked down at her phone screen.

"I wanna try." She spoke softly, looking up at me with her big brown eyes. "You sure?" I questioned, and she nodded her head.

I passed her the blunt, and she slowly took a pull. The shit was attractive- not even gone cap. I was surprised she didn't go into a coughing spree- it was like she did the shit before.

"This can't be ya first time." I shook my head.

"Yes it was." She giggled, and nodded her head. "I just observe a lot, so I knew what to do without actually doing it before." She explained, and I nodded my head. It made sense.

"Oh ight." I responded, As she passed it back.

And we just passed it back until it was almost completely ash.

I knew I was high when thoughts started to flood my mind. I closed my eyes, and rested my head back on the couch.

I could possibly face a whole ass murder charge.

I knew how much college meant to Raine, and to be honest me going to college was for her. I knew it would make her happy, and that's all I wanted to do.

Recently, my world has slowly shifted from me- to all about her. I didn't have a problem with it doe, cause she was my baby for real.

And that's exactly why I was willing to do anything in my power, to make sure nothing got in the way of that.

If Milani had to go- then I'd do just that. If she could Choose a nigga over family, then I could do the exact same shit.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my small kisses going down my jawline. "You okay?" She questioned, in a soft voice. I smiled and nodded my head, "I'm coo mamas." I responded, bringing her closer to me.

She pulled at the hem of my shirt, "take it off." She mumbled, and I smirked quickly taking off my all white Tee shirt.

📌 Later That Night.
Around 9 pm.

Looking to my right, I seen Raine peacefully sleeping while I ate a bag of hot fries. These were hers- but these munchies weren't no joke. Finishing up the bag, I tried my best to quietly fold it, and toss it in the trash can.

Once I made the shot, I sighed in boredom.

"Wake yo ass up." I shouted, moving the covers and slapping her ass. She jumped up, and quickly smacked the fuck outta my face. "Man what the fuck." I shouted, holding my cheek.

"Oh my bad." She kissed my cheek, and grabbed the cover back and laid back down.

I rolled my eyes, once her light snores filled the room within two minutes.

📌The next day
Around 1 pm

Raines Point Of View

"Bro Raine, stop playin." Gio exclaimed, while snatching my phone out of my hand. We were both chilling in his room- But he sat infront of the Tv screen in his red beanbag chair. 2k displayed the large screen, and lit up the semi dark room.

"The fuck are you doing?" I questioned, and rolled my eyes; although, I was laughing on the inside. I was bored, so of course I was doing some dumb shit.

"Naw bruh who was you talkin to?" He questioned. By this time he had tossed his controller on the ground, and His veins popped out of his arms making me softly bite down on my bottom lip.

"You in my business? Don't do Det." I smirked, as I watched him stand up and walk over to the bed.

He swiftly pulled out his phone, and type a few words before showing me his screen. "Gone head n Pick a coffin, cos you must not wanna live fuckin wimme." He warned, inching closer to my face.

"What kinda gum you got?" I questioned, smelling the fruit flavored gum on his breath. I was the queen of forgetting a conversation, and moving onto the next topic.

"You ain't gettin nun since you wanna talk to Otha niggas." He looked me up and down, giving me a u readable facial expression.

"Nooo" I whined, hugging his torso. "It was a joke- please?" I cheesed, displaying a huge smile on my face.

He smacked his lips, and pulled out the pack of watermelon flavored gum. " you So sweet." I spoke, patting him on the head.

"The fuck you patting my head for?" He pushed my hand away, and gave me a deep mug.

"Awl baby, you mad?" I unwrapped the piece of gum
And quickly stuffed it in my mouth.

"Don't make me reach in yo mouth, and pull that shit out." He threatened, and as a result I let of a overdramatic gasp. "Why you gotta be so violent?"

Without answering my question he picked up his controller, and slid back his head set back on. "My bad damn- a nigga back" he spoke into the head set.

I pouted and took out my phone.

Abolish 2k 2020 petition.

📌 Later That Night
Around 8 pm

"Say bye." I spoke snatching off the headset. Gio smacked his lips, "ma don't do dis."

"Tell ya friends you gotta go." I stood Infront of the TV with my right hand on my right hip. I switched all my weight to right side, as my left leg was bent and poked out. (Y'all know that lil stance... right?)

"Nigga gone head and get off." Isiah spoke, busting out laughing.

"My nigga, you bet not do it." I ain't know who this was, but whoever it was could catch these hands.

"Nigga we'll see yo ass later- if Raine don't beat cho ass." Isiah spoke, trying to hold in his laugh.

"He gone be Back later ." I clarified, before grabbing the controller and exiting the game. I turned both the Tv and the PlayStation off. "Pick a color."

"Green."

I grabbed the remote to his LED lights, and selected the color green.

"Awwn it's okay" I coo'ed while pinching his cheeks. His face held small a pouted look, "I was finna win."

"Baby no you wasn't." I shook my head, "Isiah was whoopin yo was in Call of Duty."

"Man.. I was gone recover tho."

"Maybe next time Pooh." I said, crossing over him, and laying my head down on his chest.

"Your a bully bruh, I remember I'm taller den you."

"I'm thicker." I shrugged my shoulders.

"In which way?" He questioned, with a smirk on his face.

It took me a hot second to get it..

"Your fuckin nastyyy" I spoke, lightly punching his arm, while he busted out laughing.

📌 The Next Day

"Raine get the fuck away from me." Gio spoke, as he held a baseball bat in his hands.

"No cause I'm finna beat the fuck outta you." I exclaimed, with the empty bag of hot fries in my hand. I had found the bag in the empty trash can that sat in his room.

"I'm sorry." He spoke, backing away, with a baseball bat held tightly in his right hand.

I quickly ran up, and grabbed him by his right ear. "Don't you ever- I mean ever touch my shit ever again." I whispered, coldly in his ear.

"Okay damn." He winced, attempting to grab his ear.

I yanked him down even further. "Say sorry, and I want not one, but three more bags."

"Ight im sorry." He hissed.

I yanked him down even further, before releasing his ear.

He grabbed his ear, and slightly rubbed it. "You abusive." He commented, and I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm" I hummed, and held out my hand, doing a "gimme" motion. He dug in his pocket, and handed me a twenty dollar Bill. "Nice doing business wit chu." I took the twenty, and stuffed it in my bra.

"Lemme see where you put it at, tryna make sure it won't fall out." He spoke, walking towards me. I rolled my eyes, as he opened my shirt and looked inside.

"Ight it won't fall it." He smirked, and let my shirt go.

📌Later That Day.

"Gio" I whined, as he snatched the chip bag out of my hand. These were the chips I paid for with the twenty dollar bill he gave me.

He smirked, "lemme put some else in yo mouf"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm Allergic to shrimp." I joke, and crossed my arms on top of my chest.

"Shrimp? You tryna see?" He questioned, grabbing the waistband of his basketball shorts.

"mhm- lemme see." I spoke, not thinking he was serious- or would actually do it.

Seconds later he shorts were at his ankles, and I gasped covering my eyes. "Put it away" I squealed, as he chuckled.

"Ight it's up." I slowly Peaked between my fingers, seeing the smirk still on face.

"That wasn't funny- I was genuinely scared." I crossed my arms, and he busted out laughing.

I know yo kitty Real Tired.

"Bruh scared of what? You said you wanted to see it, so I showed you."

"Ian think you was for real dumb ass."

"That's let's you you that you needa take me serious." He spoke standing in between my legs.

"Mhm" I hummed, wrapping my legs around him and admiring his facial features. "Stop staring at me" he mugged, and I smirked. "Make me."

"You fuckin nasty get away from me." He spoke, pushing me back.

I busted out laughing, "you the last one to talk about somebody nasty. Mr. Let me make sure it don't fall out." I mocked, rolling my eyes.

"I was really tryna make sure it ain't fall out."

"Lyin Issa sin." I commented, flicking his forehead.

"So you think I'm lyin?"

"I know you lyin- wit cho stupid ass."

Welcome to the end of the chapter!! 😏

What are your Thoughts on Gio and and Raine ?

How about Renae?

And everyone's favorite character... no other than Mili?

Thoughts on Cleo and Isiah ?

Like I always say; I appreciate the comments, they be funny ash to read while I'm in Zoom calls😗

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.4K 3.5K 30
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.
2.5K 97 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.
39.2K 1.4K 33
A church based love story. Enjoy ❤️ #1 bbw - 04/03/2023 #1 blackstories - 19/04/2023 #1 bwbm - 06/05/2023
192K 5K 30