Infatuation(GxG)

By SuyujiKadokawa

Lillian Maurer was a beautiful girl who was very infatuated to someone who she was the same gender with for y... More

I 1
I 2
I 3
I 4
I 5
I 6
I 7
I 8
I 9
I 10
I 11
I 12
I 13
I 14
I 15
I 16
I 17
I 18
I 19
I 20
I 21
I 22
I 23
I 24
I 25
I 26
I 28
I 29
I Epilogue

I 27

132 3 1
By SuyujiKadokawa

Chapter 27: Tequila

"It's gonna be Calli's first big hit movie with a big time leading man celebrity Zach Butler"

I stopped on my track as I glanced at Alexander with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. Did he just said Zach Butler?!?

He gave me an arched brow smile while nodding his head as if he read what I'm thinking about.

"Yes and will gonna see him on the set today for the final act..."

I walked giddily beside Alexander at the thought of meeting Zach Butler in reality.

Its like I'm back to my teenage self again than a mature widow woman who had two precious twins now.

It's just meeting Zach Butler was a  big deal because well, his not only one of the most hottest, richest, gorgeous leading guy/prince charming but his also my childhood prince charming till now!

His my number one idol and I'm probably one of his fanatic idol and it was before I met Cassandra Collins Foster aka Calli who was her leading man today on the set.

I don't know who to envy, Cassandra Collins Foster aka Calli for partnering with Zach Butler or Zach Butler because Calli was his beautiful leading woman. Oh I'm torn!

We stepped into the studio where the staff was now doing a very good work at the lighting and effect and especially the artificial cheery blossoms that's gonna be in the final end that you could totally be mistaken as the real thing that had just been package from Asia but in reality it was just some thin paper and the staffs magical trick.

My eyes automatically scanned the area for Cassandra Collins Foster and saw her with Zach Butler who was clearly flirting at her.

'I know who to envy now'

I must've been staring to hard because Cassandra Collins Foster looked back at me as if sensing I was staring at her before a teasing smile form onto her desirable red lips that the only thing I could do was to look away from them, from her.

Sometimes I thought if she was being genuine or not at what she's doing to me because it was clearly hurting me.

I sighed.

"Alright! Places people!"

The staff immediately put the final touch on the set and put some final retouch on the faces of the leading man and woman before the lights turned off.

All eyes were all now on the protagonists.

The story was all about how the guy struggles for his love secretly for years now at the woman who was about to be married and one day some guy blurted out in the woman's face that the leading man was in love with her and it immediately stained their friendship, then now it was the day of the wedding and based on the script the leading man was to stop the wedding and begged the girl for them to eloped and live happily ever after but the woman declined because she loved her about to be wedded husband so much and then the cherry blossom rain, the end.

What a tragic story. For the guy at least.

As I watched Calli and Zach Butler throwing scripted words at each others that made almost the staff in the room in to tears because of the professional acting I can't helped but be in dazed at Cassandra Collins Foster who was wearing a beautiful satin white gown for the wedding while my heart ache.

Ironically the story kinda reminded me of her and I but in the cliché man to woman style and a bit edited part but still the same ending. It ends not so happily for me for a long while.

Some person blurted to her my feelings and she began to avoid and ignore me and in the end she and her wedded husband lived happily ever after after saying to my face that I should stay away which I did because I loved her so much that I would listen to what she said. I would do anything just for her.

But it's in the past now. I got something more important than her now and it was my life now and my two precious children that always gave a smile to me everyday.

They're my world and motivation now.

I smiled at the thought  of my Alistair and Allison and their happy faces.

"But I'm in love with...her..."

That got my attention.

My eyes immediately focused back at the set where I saw her staring directly at me instead at the leading man with an expression I can't quite read and keep up with before she glanced away and asked to stopped rolling because she had mistaken the word.

It stung me really hard on the chest as I excused myself out of the set before she and everyone else saw I was tearing and crying up not because of the beautiful acting but because of my personal issue and giving Alexander an alibi to go to the bathroom because I want to escape from this room that was slowly suffocating me by the second.

I don't know why I'm so hurt about that, about her. Maybe its because I'm still as deeply, madly and hopelessly in love at her like in highschool or probably more since I had been seeing her almost everyday this past month.

She came back unannounced and unexpectedly that my heart ache for her and I know how pathetic I am especially concerning her.

And I also know this wasn't healthy at all. Pining to someone who was already married for almost a decade now. Oh who am I kidding.

I let my tears to finally fall as I slowly walked towards a restricted area and sat on a lone bench while trying to catch my breath and calm my beating loudly and aching heart.

I stared at the nothingness while letting my tears fall freely like a river, not moving a slight bit for a long 20 minutes before I heard a twig snapped behind me and a cursed afterwards.

The voice and aura was familiar and before I knew it I found myself turning to see one of the biggest star in the world, Zach Butler who was now scratchings his head when he saw I was crying.

I was embarrassed but the hurt was more visible as I wiped my tears immediately by the back of my hand.

He stood there probably debating to himself to stay or to go and just leave me alone. After a while I saw him walked away from here as I let myself let a deep sighed but then I heard footsteps again and saw Zach Butler.

He had a small smile on his lips as he asked silently for my permission to sit on the bench beside me because there's no other bench left and this was a restricted area where few only decided to come by and Zach Butler was one of them.

I nodded at him before he sat beside me.

He might just had left me alone here but he didn't. I might just stand up and walked away and leave him here alone but I too didn't.

Maybe I'm tired and lazy or just to hurt to stand up as silence enveloped the both of us before he decided to talk.

"I come here to...smoke and take my mind off everything for a while..."

The tone on his voice said that he was complied to explain what his doing here and why he came back here after he just saw a crying girl and decided to sit beside her and speak. That's about what I thought.

I nodded subconsciously at him as we went silent mode again. Both the two of us.

I didn't know why I don't mind him smoking beside me and smelling the smoke, maybe its because it's him, my number one idol, Zach Butler, his cigarette was not a cheap one and an expensive one, might be he has this calm aura that I didn't noticed earlier because I'm jealous of him, or again I was just hurt and probably tired.

We were like that for a while before his cigarette died off and stood up on his seat and offered me a hand which I took when he saw me standing up too.

We both left the place we shared as we walked side by side on the hallway that was now deserted and before I knew it we were talking about not so important things and it made me smile a bit.

"You know, I haven't had your name..."

"I'm Li—"

I didn't finished my words because Cassandra Collins Foster immediately grab a hold on me by the hand and dragged me away from a confused Zach Butler.

"It's nice to see you talking to your idol..."

There's something on the tone of her voice and it was very clear and visible.

°^°

I glanced at my phone to see it's now 8:30 in the evening as I saw Alexander along with Jane and Mike who tagged along for the celebration for finishing the movie and probably showing it in public a month or two from now after some editing and all.

"What took you so long Lily...?", Mike asked as we walked inside the private bar that the whole set and studio rented for tonight.

"Doing what a mother would before going to a bar with friends and tucking them nicely in bed I guess...", Jane answered for me and she guessed right.

Friends and probably family of the staff was here along with some artists that has taken their part on the movie and one of them was Zach Butler who smiled and waved at me.

I waved back at him with a blush and a shy smile because he was with his some artists that I've know since kid and they'll are good looking and gorgeous.

It's not always that my number one TV idol would waved and smiled at me casually like we were closed friends and not just a personal photographer and a big time actor who just met earlier in a restricted area in the set.

"Lillian...?"

"Yeah?"

I glanced at Jane who leaned and whispered something near my ear.

"Calli's had been staring at you since we arrived here..."

She then discreetly pointed at Cassandra Collins Foster's direction who was indeed staring at me not far away from us while holding a glass and a bottle of tequila all alone and for some reason I had this thought that she just decided not to socialized with the other artists and staffs and just be her beautiful and aloof self for now or that the people were probably intimidated at her because she has this aura onto her right now.

She was mad and irritated and annoyed and other negative feeling in the dictionary but then why would she? Did she had a fight with someone? Did someone annoyed or angered her? Did someone do something to her? Did I do something to her because she was glaring at our direction and at me mainly.

"More like death glaring actually..."

I heard Mike commented before he went to find himself some boy target for the night while Alexander and Jane excused themselves because they're probably horny after all their lip bite, groping, molesting and their teasingly staring at each other.

I was now alone and I'm trying to avoid Cassandra Collins Foster's glare before I made my way towards my drinks and a little light chat with some of the friends I had with the staff.

So far tonight I had downed only half glass of tequila and nine full glass of water to fight my thirst because the place was slowly getting hyped and pack after the music started beating loud an hour ago and I'm here for two hours now and besides I'm driving my way back home and don't want a hungover tomorrow even though its the weekend.

And well, the stare that Cassandra Collins Foster was giving me was making me hotter every second that my mouth dries instantly after I finished a glass of water and it was not even enough.

She had been staring at me for a full two hours now and I simply don't know how to feel about it. I loved when her attention was on mine because I craved for it and it was one of my teenaged goal and probably till now but when she glare at me instead of stare like I did something wrong well, its a totally different story.

I refilled my glass with some water for the tenth time and drank it empty almost immediately before I felt myself wanting to go to the bathroom because of to much water.

I scanned the area not attempting to look at Cassandra Collins Foster's direction because I would just be hypnotized by her stunningly beautiful and mystic grey eyes that was sparkling by the time.

I sighed to myself as I excused and squeezed myself to go to the bathroom and after a few pushing, pulling, excusing and apologizing I finally made my way to the bathroom and opened to see it was deserted.

I went immediately towards the bathroom and did my thing before walking out of the bathroom and washing my hands.

I was about to dry my hands but then the door burst open that made me jump in my stand and saw a very drunk Cassandra Collins Foster who was walking towards me zigzagly after she closed and locked door behind with a soft click.

I can't only smell her mint lavender scent, her perfume but also the smell of tequila on her mouth.

I usually don't like the smell of to much alcohol on someone especially if that person was slowly coming towards me but it was Cassandra Collins Foster and everything about her screamed so sexy and beautiful.

"You think I'm sexy and beautiful...", she smirk at me as she continued to come closer for comfort.

How did she know that?!? Did I say it out loud for her to know?!? Oh I'm so embarrassed!

"No silly...I just read the expression on your face...", she explained in her drunk and tipsy state which was very very sexy.

I backed away while she continued to come further and swiftly yet gently grabbed my face with both her hands and by now I'm facing her and was immediately hypnotized by her.

'She was after all the definition of temptation and the purest and truest form of beauty herself'

I can't contemplate what was happening before she cupped and held my face tighter, leaned closer towards me and sealed my lips with hers. She tastes mint and and tequila and it was such a perfect combination.

The spark, the bloom, the effect, the mind blowing, the nerve wrecking, the heart pounding, the brain freezer, the breathtaking, the burning sensation, the stomach summersault, the rollercoaster feeling, the everything, it was all here, it was still all here.

I wanted to cry my eyes out because I've missed and craved for this everyday and had never once forgotten about this feeling. I'm so so overwhelmed.

I kissed her back after the dazed, pouring all my feelings on to her as my hands run up and down her body.

I loved her so much! I don't care if she already had a husband that she loved, I'm so so in love at her that I could conquer the world with just the touch of her lips in mine.

We leaned away from each other to catch both our breathes because our heated kissed felt like forever already and we kissed again and again after that.

She touched my cheek almost lovingly and just stared at me like I was the perfect and rarest gem on earth and in the universe before she opened and closed her mouth again.

"Lillian I—"

She didn't finished what she's about to say because we were interrupted by the rude knocked on the door.

We heard rude remarks and another rude knocked before we both steeped away from each.

Cassandra Collins Foster went to open the door not bothering to arranged her now messy silky-smooth hair after I tangled it with my hands some minute ago because of to much sensation and adrenaline and well, she looked no less goddessly beautiful. It was Cassandra Collins Foster after all.

A drunk girl pushed her aside, not even recognizing her that only made my blood boil but before I could blurt out something to the rude-no-manners girl Cassandra Collins Foster had dragged me out of the bathroom and out of the bar after pushing some of the horny and sweaty people out of the way.

Before I knew it I was on what supposed to be Cassandra Collins Foster's black Porsche and we were driving till we stopped at a big modern house.

The car immediately got inside as the big automatic gates closed behind.

Cassandra Collins Foster immediately dragged me out of the car and inside her house and before I could roomed my eyes and scanned the whole house she had already dragged me again till we got in to one of the rooms which I assumed was her room.

It was big, modern, spacious and—

My thoughts were interrupted because her mouth was on mine again and we battled in the dominance of what we call kissing.

She was groping and touching me everywhere that made my skin burned like lava, my heart pounded faster in too much adrenaline.

"I'm all yours and will offer to you my everything Lillian...",she whispered huskily near my ear that made my heart melt like melted gooey chocolate.

It's finally happening! Were totally gonna do it now! I'm more sober than ever that I can count how many times my heart beat per second.

"I'm in love with you Lillian..."

Then the spell broke in an instant when those six words escaped her mouth. Its like that feeling when you're having a very good dream then someone interrupted and woke you up, either it's your mom or your alarm clock telling you you're already late.

It's time to wake up from the dream.

This time her words snapped it as I got up from her bed, ignoring her confused stare as tears immediately flown down my eyes and got out of the room and in the house as fast as I could.

I could hear her calling my name closer and closer that made me glanced back and saw she was sprinting towards me as fast as she can in her drunken state.

I said it.

I immediately hailed a taxi and fortunately there's one and immediately got inside and said my street.

The tears immediately flown down my face continuously as I looked back at Cassandra Collins Foster who was standing with a blank expression on her face before going back inside.

Like I said she's drunk...s—she won't r—remember a thing tomorrow and I—Im afraid it would only be a mistake to her a—and afraid of getting so hurt again by having high expectations especially concerning her drunken confession.

Or so was it really?

I—I really don't know...

««««««««««««««««:»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1K 20
She'd die for love. He didn't believe in love. *** From reading The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, to watching 10 Things I Hate About You, to list...
350 38 32
Mariyah collin is a thick girl, she have a huge crush on this guy name Dustin for 3 years and she's obssesed with him . Dustin is a fit, handsome, po...
1.2K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...
552 50 15
[OLD STORY - VERY CRINGE AND POORLY WRITTEN] "Some don't believe in love at first sight... but I do." If you've watched the game 'Pico's School: Love...